Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I need opinions.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:19 PM
Cat ability question.
Last post by marshy
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:14 PM
Purkk question
Last post by marshy
Today 02:13 PM

Old January 11th, 2018, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Daisyshades flower finder ��

im new I need to rp plz
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:59 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Daisyshades flower finder 🌺

oof i have a non-binary for best friend but im not sure if thats allowed
lotusfang
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name Seapaw
Age 7 moons
Gender she-cat
Appearance she has dark grey fur and brown eyes. Her tail is rather fluffy unlike the rest of her fur which is slick.
Personality She is a humerous cat, she loves to make jokes, while also enjoying snuggling with toms. She has a small sense of mischieve and adventure as she enjoys flirting with toms and sneaking off for a midnight adventure with him and snuggling with every cat she knows. She enjoys grooming other cats fur. She loves pranks even if it’s on her, but if it lasts over a moon before she learns of it she’s crabby. She will work hard, unless she has a crush then she’s distracted.
Roleplay example [Seapaw with her crush who likes her back]
Seapaw’s dark grey fur was messy as she approached the tom she liked at the time, Amberpaw,” AMBERPAW!” She yowled at moonhigh, as moonlight filtered into camp lighting up her brown eyes,” Ready?” She listened to his mewling and purred,” race you to the water front!” She yowled sprinting out of camp as hard and fast as she could ignoring the cat freaking that she was sneaking out she trusted Amberpaw could get himself out aswell.
role wanted Apprentice
PPD 13.58
Other: daisy’s little crown

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 13th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1aSfHjK50/edit

ppd: 5.6

sibling

Blood
It was what she craved, especially from these two. Her nose wrinkled at the smell. She’d learned not to let her guard down. Her head rotated to Mangle. They were going to do this whether they wanted to or not, and the latter seemed like a stupid option. They were raised this way, in the Clan of Blood, to crave for that very thing. “You.” Her tail flicked to Bayoupaw, a menacing smile smile on her features. Her eyes flashed to Cobra, to the cat that he had under his lethal grasp, the cat’s plea. She chuckled. Her cranium turned back to the cat before her and she stepped up.
“Please don’t kill us.”
Her head angled toward Cobra when she heard those words from the cat underneath the beast. A smile shadowed her features again before she flexed her claws and turned her attention back to Bayoupaw. “Are you lost..?” The feline snorted. To them, Detrimental was a monster out of their own nightmares. A monster in the closet. A laugh escaped from her jaws before she flicked an ear, unsheathing her claws. She was going to do anything she had to to protect her honor.
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; January 11th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 06:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Daisyshades flower finder ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by airpaw View Post
im new I need to rp plz
a good place to start is to ask people via visitor messages or pm. I would love to roleplay anytime with you just please let’s just discuss this within our vms and not my finder! Thanks so much <3 by the way, welcome to Wco

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 11th, 2018, 11:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[I'm making her a sibling cuz he can't be the mean brother and can't be a mom lmao ]
Name: Tansywatcher [Ignore all the relations pls ]
PPD: 6.15
Role Wanted: Sibling
Other:

Name: Seablaze
Role Wanted: Former Mentor
Other: na

Name: Asphodelwhisper
Role Wanted: Male best friend
Other: @Celestial /v\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 11th, 2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

I have a few cats that may work for something. @Celestial

Name: Angelwing.
Role wanted: I know it's not up there, but just a friend?
PPD: 5.24

Name: Cocoaheart
Role wanted: Whatever fits.
(Can't believe I forgot about Daisy's flower crown!�� It'd be so beautiful.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 15th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name Maple
Age 27 moons
Gender Male
Appearance
Ref
Maple is a very large tom with a muscular build. He has fluffy auburn fur that looks very light due to a white undercoat. He has tufted ears and long whiskers. His eyes are almond shaped and a yellow wheat color. He has many scars, including one on his back leg, which causes him to not be as fast as he could. He can often be found in deciduous forests, especially during the fall to hide his brightly colored fur.
Personality
Maple is a cat who is angry about 80% of the time. He tends to have a low walk, close to the ground so that he can pounce on anything or anyone that is a threat to wherever he happens to be saying. Maple has no home, but it is not because he is an adventurer. He has made many enemies through out his life, and moves constantly to confuse them. He has always had a unusual taste for violence, ever since he was young he has been thinking about wars, and fighting. He thinks that if a cat threatens you, even if they don't understand how they threatened you, that you should kill them, or at least drive them out. He speaks openly about his ideas, which is probably what got him kicked out of a clan. He does not care for anyone but himself, at least it seems that way. He lives alone, and free, but he has a great weakness for family. He doesn't want to have a weakness, so he avoids cats he loves, and kits, for he would never kill them, and considers it a weakness. Maple doesn't try to be patient, and often jumps to conclusions out of anger. He does not care that he did that, and forgets he did almost instantly.
Roleplay example
Average
role wanted Brother
PPD 13.30
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:08 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
name: rosekit // rosepaw // rosewater (( i just thought because flowers - ))
Appearance : bloop
Personality : rosekit acts a bit more feminine then the average tom, liking to gossip and such, but he has a huge heart, and would do anything to protect those that he cares about (sort of tbrp'ed)
Roleplay example: you know me-
role wanted: appretince
PPD: 11.3
@Celestial
Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Name: Phloxkit || Phloxpaw || Phloxpetal
Appearance: here!
Personality: Phloxpaw is a very opinionated she-cat who stands up for her beliefs no matter the cost. She is bold and stubborn, as well as confident and brave. She is extremely protective of others and doesn’t give up without a fight. The downsides to her personality are that her bias often clouds rationality and reason. Phloxpaw doesn’t trust very easily, though becomes exceedingly protective once you do befriend her. She has a very dogged personality and has a slight tendency to be a bit overzealous. She acts without thinking and tends to be slightly reckless. Her biggest fear is that anyone she cares about is put in danger, and is also afraid of being rejected, lied to, or tricked.

The calico nodded simply, paws moving in time with the feline beside him. “I can’t say I’m the best when it comes to noticing things about other cats either.” Rowanstrike agreed with a simple shrug. “Didn’t notice my mother was pregnant with another litter until they were born; though to be fair I was an apprentice at the time.” The tom meowed good naturedly. Rowanstrike wasn’t the kind of cat who did a whole lot of joking around; typically when he spoke, he was saying something important. He simply didn’t believe in talking just to breathe; nor did he believe in talking just to hear himself speak. The tom didn’t dislike cats who did so; that would be a dull waste of hatered.

Rowanstrike only hated those who deserved to be hated. He hated not those who disagreed with an opinion of his- no, Rowanstrike hated those who were hateful. A cat who disagreed with an opinion of his made him more likely actually to befriend this cat. The calico found enjoyment in debates. And admittedly, arguments too. One thing the tom did hate though, when others interrupted his debate for fear of it “escalating.” Personally he found that completely ridiculous. How could one become offended if the dispute wasn’t even personal? On that note; Rowanstrike had a secret disliking for overly sensitive cats- nothing that would interfere with day-to-day communications with them of course. He merely felt a tad disappointed that he’d never be able to have a discussion with this cat.

Though Rowanstrike was rather hypocritical in his way of thinking. He was a rather sensitive cat himself, though he was simply in denial about that. He wasn’t effected when others argued with him over politica views, though when arguments grew personal he’d get a little touchy. See, Rowanstrike had a clear line between a personal argument and a debate. A line that perhaps some cats couldn’t quite see. And when this line was crossed, that’s when the calico would snap back. He’d worked long and hard to build up this reputation of his, to get other cats to not look down upon him- and not one cat was going to mess that up. Rowanstrike was not a cat to be messed with and he would not be walked over. Despite his poor fighting qualities, Rowanstrike knew how to deal with cats who bullied. And StarClan save anycat who decided to poke fun at him.

The small tom was aware that Fallenstar was in fact looking for a deputy. Most of the clan figured. And Rowanstrike, while of course was interested in the rank like any sane cat, felt a sinking doubt in his chest. The statistics simply didn’t add up in his favour; not much anyway. He was a poor fighter, he was sensitive, and not very well known. Of course he had plenty of good qualities; his loyalty, his smarts, his fair and unbiased judgement, and his confidence. The only problem was though, that there were many other cats in this clan with traits similar to his. Likely not all of them, but some of them. And he knew of a lot of talented warriors within the clan. Perhaps he ought to practice his fighting a bit more?

Rowanstrike glanced over at the burly leader, his voice breaking the cold winter’s silence. The tom’s ears flicked towards Fallenstar as he listened to each word intently. “I imagine it must’ve been both mentally and physically draining,” he commented sensibly after Fallenstar had finished. “My condolences about your mother and old friend, though. You’re going to be a great leader; I can tell. You’ve been been doing great so far, that is.” He assured him. Rowanstrike had a slight disliking for sugar coating, though in certain situations he’d offer some little bits of encouragement. And when it came to sensitive topics like death or even becoming a leader, Rowanstrike made exceptions."

Role Desired: Apprentice
PPD: 1.8, though I’m working on my activity!

So after some considering and talking to
Admin, I’ve decided I want daisy to take on two
Apprentices as opposed to the traditional 1, since
I fell in love with both applications.

Now Mad King suggests we have 1 of the 2
Apprentices has a plot where their mentor is
No longer able to train them and daisy offers
To train them because the previous mentor
Refuses to let just anybody continue their train
ing. So if both of you are ok with that let me
Know!