Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ they come seeking fame and fortune. They seek to take my loves and my home, I accepted the challenge and they die or live to work under me. “ he looks up “ I wasn’t trained in darkness I was born into it yet... I don’t remember when or how. I hardly remember anything of my past. All I can remember remember is a dead body before me and the fast beating of my heart... to this day I get dreams of things I know i didn’t do yet. I remember them as if I knew it my whole life... for you see my memory... well the memory of most of my past is unclear. Empty and unstable. All I remember now is what I did now, as hades as the lover of Cress, father of shadow and lover of many others... yet I somehow feel... unsure. Unworthy of such things... I feel unworthy of all of this yet .. I don’t know why. I know killing is bad and I only do it now to protect my homes and loves yet... some part of me says I don’t deserve it.. and I just don’t know why.” He says thoughtfully as he looks at her. “ yet you’re scent is familiar to me. The scent of clan and dusk is something I know for some reason yet ... I don’t know why.” He Says calmly almost sadly as he smiles softly “ as you wish blade of dusk. Would you like to rest? We have plenty of room in the old building. Just go and find a place... I need some time alone..” he says coldly as he begins to turn around. @Suspiciousmindz @Rubinaito
Whenever y’all not busy :3

Out of the sheer thought of introducing or explaining herself to more felines, Blade had to turn away the offer and stick to the edge of the tree line. It was better that way. She could only handle one angry feline at a time and it smelled like there were several here. "I'll be fine here. The trees are my home and sanctuary, the building couldn't offer anymore than these trees could," she responded to Hades as he was turning away. She wouldn't follow the tom, oh no, she'd simply allow him to walk away and if they never talked again, she wouldn't miss him. That's how it rolled with her in complete honesty. She might make it fun and tell him of her shack... But not today and definitely not now. "I'll see you around then?" she replied, her gaze meeting his fur as he moved.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 16th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:08 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Okay y’all going to break this thing in half!! Will make a other thread for best friends and followers in a building nearby hades own!
And this one will be for lovers and family only!!
@Rubinaito
@tinyalienkid
@Pouncepaw
@Mystical
@Reverie
@Swiftheart
@sprial whirl
@Suspiciousmindz
I will provide link soon! Sorry about this y’all
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Okay y’all going to break this thing in half!! Will make a other thread for best friends and followers in a building nearby hades own!
@Rubinaito
@tinyalienkid
@Pouncepaw
@Mystical
@Reverie
@Swiftheart
@sprial whirl
@Suspiciousmindz
I will provide link soon! Sorry about this y’all
No, I understand! It’s true. Hades needs to spend time meeting his future ‘loves’ but can’t keep neglecting his friends and followers. ) :3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 16th, 2018, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

Thank you ;^; http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13877
Here is your new home!!
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Iriss had climbed out the window of her loft room and up into the highest branches of the tree that grew beside the broken but beautiful building. Though the window opened only to to the very lower part of the tree, Iriss considered herself a very good climber, and if she was around the top few branches she must have been. She wasn't as high as she could be, not really the highest, but more around the roof of the place, she had narrowed her different colored eyes against the wind that blew in the higher places in the tree. Her thin layer of snow colored fur ruffled and she was starting to feel cold, but she had promised herself she wasn't going back inside until she saw Hades entering the building. She may not have liked clan life, and she did consider herself a friend of the clans, but she had learned a few things there. One of the things was that you always help your clanmates. Hades had let her stay in his place, so she felt responsible for helping with things, even if she was going a little far by waiting until he entered the building to return to her soft bed of feather and moss.
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Iriss had climbed out the window of her loft room and up into the highest branches of the tree that grew beside the broken but beautiful building. Though the window opened only to to the very lower part of the tree, Iriss considered herself a very good climber, and if she was around the top few branches she must have been. She wasn't as high as she could be, not really the highest, but more around the roof of the place, she had narrowed her different colored eyes against the wind that blew in the higher places in the tree. Her thin layer of snow colored fur ruffled and she was starting to feel cold, but she had promised herself she wasn't going back inside until she saw Hades entering the building. She may not have liked clan life, and she did consider herself a friend of the clans, but she had learned a few things there. One of the things was that you always help your clanmates. Hades had let her stay in his place, so she felt responsible for helping with things, even if she was going a little far by waiting until he entered the building to return to her soft bed of feather and moss.
He begins to walk up to the building soon, he sees her and began to walk up to her looking up towards her. “ daring I heard you call. Are you in need of me?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to climb up to her and soon begins to stand in a branch by her. He smiles happily at her “ do you seek me my dear?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to lay down as well. His claws digging in the bark a bit as he looks at her. “ speak my dear what do you wish from me?”
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
He begins to walk up to the building soon, he sees her and began to walk up to her looking up towards her. “ daring I heard you call. Are you in need of me?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to climb up to her and soon begins to stand in a branch by her. He smiles happily at her “ do you seek me my dear?” He asks with a soft purr as he begins to lay down as well. His claws digging in the bark a bit as he looks at her. “ speak my dear what do you wish from me?”

Iriss looked up at Hades, remembering how she had called him moments before she had gotten up into the tree. But hearing him call her darling and my dear, took her mind instantly away from that and she found herself blushing. She looked away for a second until she calmed down so he wouldn't notice. "Uh, I was just so confused by the multitude of cats that I was wondering where you were." She answer half-honestly. She had been confused by the amount of cats crowded around all over the place, and she had been wondering where he was, but she had not mentioned that she wanted to make sure he was safe. He wouldn't understand. At least, she didn't think he would. She didn't know him very well. Iriss shivered a big shaking her pelt while she was doing it to make it seem like she was just trying to get something off her. She just hoped he didn't notice she was cold. Iriss liked the view and liked to just gaze at things, but the nice cat that Hades was Iriss highly doubted he would let her stay outside if she was cold. She had to remind herself she was a quest.
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
So what should I do?

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
So what should I do?
You’re enemy or future mate? :3
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine