Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default RiverClan's Liberation

[ Please abstain from posting here until Grousestar arrives. Once he has, the battle may commence, and you are not required to wait for Bucknight's arrival. This takes place in RiverClan's Clearing. ]

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 29th, 2018 at 02:20 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

No time for doubt. We do this and we do it now. No hesitation.
Thought the brown tabby as he bounded into the Riverclan clearing, his warriors not far behind him at all, he wasn't stupid enough to come running in alone, no. He had plenty of well-trained, battle-ready warriors and apprentice's behind him. Skyclan was ready.
This is Riverclan. Grousestar reminded himself as he slowed down as he reached the center, taking on a defensive stance and making sure to leave no room for a sneak attack, not yet, when the battle commenced, he wouldn't be able to watch every side, but for now, he could make sure no one could attack from behind or the sides.

"Cat's of Riverclan! We have come here to free you all of your repulsive leader and purge you of these Starclan hating cat's!" Yowled the Skyclan leader, loud enough for any and all cat's to hear, his emerald eyes blazing with a determination that couldn't be matched.

"We are Skyclan! We will not stand idly by and allow you to threaten and harass innocent cat's because they do not agree with your stance! We are here you liberate you!"

"Come out you filthy mongrels, face your defeat with some honor if that ever occurs among cat's like you!"
He wasn't going to fight the cat's that didn't believe in their leaders, he was here to get rid of the evil ones, the ones that threatened and harassed those that opposed the leaders rule. Riverclan wasn't his enemy, the cat's who banned the worship of Starclan were.
Time seemed to slow as the leader stood there, battle ready, waiting for the first cat to come hurtling at him or his warriors, waiting to see the first glint of claws or fangs for battle. His heart-beat slowed and he took a calm breath.
He was ready.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:02 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love

Shallowpaw came out into the clearing, "Are leader is NOT evil!"

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:31 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

[open? i think] There wasn’t exactly much going on in the camp as Russetswirl sat down calmly, the tom biting into a lone trout as he let out a sigh, remembering how Shalefur had just talked to him. The other warrior made fun of him for looking up into the sky, for talking to Starclan in his head- rude, but still seeming a bit soft inside. It was just the mindset of these new leaders which fostered these types of attitudes towards their ancestors, and it certainly hurt. Wrapping his tail around his own paws to keep himself warm, the tom suddenly found his ears perking up and head turning, as a strange new cat paraded into their camp, surrounded by others who looked to be quite strong for cats in this sort of season- leaf-bare. What even is Skyclan, and why do they think they can just barge into our camp? “Who- Who are you?” He exclaimed, fur bristling. He wouldn’t be quick to call his leader evil, though he was suspicious- and his own daughter, Applethorn, supported him with her whole heart. He couldn’t take any more loss, but it wasn’t like he could exactly attack, either. “L-Let’s talk about this before fighting, please!” He was a pacifist, and didn't want to have to see anyone get hurt without a good reason. He hadn’t heard of the Windclan massacres, nor did he know of the true nature of these leaders. All Russetswirl was looking for was not to have this erupt, and not have to kill without a reason- it was in the code, and he couldn’t just jump to violence.

Last edited by Fel; December 12th, 2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade spun quickly on her paws. Ears perked and teeth bared wih sudden interest and suprise. Her tail lashed and she watched as the new cat slipped into camp accompanied by others. As he continued to speak, smoothly with much force and authority. Purge us of bucknight? She winced and took a step backwards. She knew this was bad, the darkforest praise and all but she wasn't going to betray bucknight. "I know why you have come, many of us have worried for the same reson you have come to remove him, But you cannot come and de ode to purge us of our leader!" Meows daisyshade. Her fur prickled and her body stance staggered. Who was he to come waltzing into camp, riverclanswiftstep camp for starclans sake.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Bounding in ahead of the rest Surgefrost had his jaw slightly open, taking in new scents. He looked at Russetswirl and growled. "We don't have time to 'talk', cat! This is war!" he said, and bolted again.
Ottertail, Mousewhisper, Ferretstrike and Ratfang ran behind Grousestar. They were only 13 moons, and they felt the exhilarating sensation of battle rushing through their bodies.
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash padded in sight of the cats, his ginger pelt in bright evidence within the white that was falling from the sky as he stood proudly behind grousestar. The time had finally come, one after the others, the leaders would fall under the jug of their joined force with skyclan. The wrong would be put right again. "Those who rejected starclan, your own warrior ancestors, who put shame on their clan by following bucknight, come forth and face your shame, or hide like the cowards you are!" he shouted in challenge to all those who would opose them. How to know who was ennemy and who wasn't? Whoever followed bucknight's ordeal would probably manifest themselves once he showed up.

As he watched the cats in the clearing, he realised some of them were sceptical about their arrival, they probably had no idea what was going on, but surely as the other skyclan cats would swarm the clearing, they would call the alert in no time. "Let all cats who believes in their warrior ancestors fight for what is right!" he declared, trying to split the allies and the ennemies in this cluster of confused cats.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Grousestar held his tail erect, a signal for his cat's to not advance, not until they were provoked, his green eyes traveling over the cat's of the Riverclan camp.
Would they actually be willing to talk it out? I doubt it, but I will not start this fight unless it's needed. I'm certain they will not just leave peacefully, but we will see.

"We can talk if you'd be willing, we aren't looking for war but we are prepared for it. If those oppressive cat's would be willing to leave and relinquish their power peacefully, then so be it, but they must be put to an end. I've heard they have abused their power and murdered cat's that so much as question them!"

Gaze traveling cautiously over the cat's, he would keep his tail raised, the air growing thick with tension, battle surely looming in the near future, but the leader could still hope that they would be able to talk it out peacefully, it was a vague hope, but a hope nonetheless.

"I will not stand for the oppression of other cat's by a cruel leader, so either they can step down peacefully or we will drive him out ourselves." His voice was hard, very unlike his usual voice, but this was not a usual occasion. Grousestar did not travel all this way to simply travel back having done nothing. He was going to make a difference. If two cat's traveled to him, speaking of the evil leadership occurring in the clan's, then there was obviously a problem that needed to be fixed. And he was here to do that.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:59 PM
The goat queen

Foxtail entered the clearing."who are you"she asked. "And what are you doing here". She bared her teeth,mountainclaw standing by her side.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:01 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

A thudding feeling in her stomach, Vixencloud paused next to Grousestar, hackles raised and claws outstretched. The land was awfully clumpy and damp, but Vixencloud shook it off. Puffing out her long ginger fur, the molly narrowed her amber eyes. She was really nervous, she couldn't lie, but she couldn't seem nervous infront of these "RiverClan" cats.. The name RiverClan made her shudder. Sounds like a weird group of minnows.. She thought, looking at the cluster of felines, noticing their glistening and mainly light colored pelts. Wow, they even look like minnows.
Closed Thread