Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:20 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

(Open for an EE supporter to attack her)
Flarerunner glanced up in shock as the new clan entered the clearing. Finally! The molly thought, relieved. We can be freed from this murderer. She leaped to her paws and turned around to glare at her clanmates, adrenaline already coursing through her. "I fight for Starclan, and for the better of my clan's future. Singenight does not deserve to be our leader, and had no right to kill any of us!" She yowled, flashing challenging glances around the clearing. She was more than ready to fight for what she believed in.

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Open for an EE supporter to attack her)
Flarerunner glanced up in shock as the new clan entered the clearing. Finally! The molly thought, relieved. We can be freed from this murderer. She leaped to her paws and turned around to glare at her clanmates, adrenaline already coursing through her. "I fight for Starclan, and for the better of my clan's future. Singenight does not deserve to be our leader, and had no right to kill any of us!" She yowled, flashing challenging glances around the clearing. She was more than ready to fight for what she believed in.
Nyx rushed on to the battlefield and grinned at the cat who was making a stupid Starclan speech. "Nice one!" She then leaped at the cat and raked her claws down the cat's side.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Weaselpaw ran out of the apprentices den with an odd happy look. Instead of feeling fear like most of his other clan mates he was filled with happiness and determination. He was a new apprentice that had been born with short legs, about half the length of his siblings. For this, he had been treated poorly and looked down upon by his mentor Birdsong. He looked at his siter as she walked out of the apprentice den with a horrified expression.
"Flowerpaw! This is our chance! This is my chance! I can fight the evil cats and prove myself, I'll prove I'm no different!" He declared, running farther out. "Any evil cats think they're better then starclan, come face me!" He shouted, crouching down in a fighting stance.
(Open for EE suporter, gonna kill him)

"No! Wait, Weaselpaw, you don't have battle training get back! Stop, no!" The apprentice yowled after her brother, but was ignored as he dashed away into the group of cats. She nervously padded after. She decided she would find another apprentice to fight, but she'd have to fight one of her own den-mates since she fought for starclan.
She nervously looked around for an apprentice she knew with the same battle experience as her. She jumped as some clawing cats passed her and she lowered herself with her ears down. "Starclan protect us!" She mumbled.
(Open, preferably an apprentice battle.)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 19th, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Flameblossom watched as Dogfang's sister ran away. She was half happy and half upset because if Flameblossom needed help then she would be helpless, but she would call upon another clan member. She then turned back to Dogfang.
Dog fang lashed at flame blossoms throat jacking a large gash.his eyes filled with ice blue rage."I'll kill you rabbit brain!u think starclan is all mighty but in the end the dark forest will win!!!"
Weasle tail fought with a dark forest follower and tripped the cat with her paws and he fled.she glanced at her brother and closed her eyes.distracted for a moment

Last edited by Static; December 19th, 2016 at 04:19 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Nyx rushed on to the battlefield and grinned at the cat who was making a stupid Starclan speech. "Nice one!" She then leaped at the cat and raked her claws down the cat's side.
Flarerunner snarled angrily as she was attacked. Claws raked down her pelt, but she quickly hopped to the side, preventing further damage. "You picked the wrong fight," she hissed. Quickly, she darted in to jab quickly at this cat's side, claws unsheathed, and retreated back to her spot. She crouched low, preparing for the she-cat to attack her.

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:20 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Dog fang lashed at flame blossoms throat jacking a large gash.his eyes filled with ice blue rage."I'll kill you rabbit brain!u think starclan is all mighty but in the end the dark forest will win!!!"
(Oh, forgot to mention that I don't want FlameBlossom to die)

The orange and black spotted she-cat made a choking noise as his claws scratched her neck. The wound was deep, but did not do deadly harm. She then leaped on the tom and attempted to stick her razor sharp claws into his eyes to blind him. "Starclan will always prevail!" she hissed.

(Oh, and make sure you do some "attempting" so you don't powerplay)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Flarerunner snarled angrily as she was attacked. Claws raked down her pelt, but she quickly hopped to the side, preventing further damage. "You picked the wrong fight," she hissed. Quickly, she darted in to jab quickly at this cat's side, claws unsheathed, and retreated back to her spot. She crouched low, preparing for the she-cat to attack her.
"Really, at least I have backup. Right Nova?" Nyx yowled in pain and feinted a blow to the she cat's ear and then swiped at the cats front legs, aiming to knock her over.
"Actually Nyx, I fight for Starclan, not this Dark Forest junk." Nova smiled sadly and ran into the battlefield.

(Open RP for an EE supporter)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 19th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Weasle tail let her claws slide out but she still thought of her brother.she slashed at flare runners ear but missed by a mouse length
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
(Oh, forgot to mention that I don't want FlameBlossom to die)

The orange and black spotted she-cat made a choking noise as his claws scratched her neck. The wound was deep, but did not do deadly harm. She then leaped on the tom and attempted to stick her razor sharp claws into his eyes to blind him. "Starclan will always prevail!" she hissed.

(Oh, and make sure you do some "attempting" so you don't powerplay)
Dog fang slashed at flame blossoms ears slicing one."U DONT KNOW ANYTHING DO U FOX BREATH!!!(what is power play?magic?I have never power played)
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:25 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Weaselpaw ran out of the apprentices den with an odd happy look. Instead of feeling fear like most of his other clan mates he was filled with happiness and determination. He was a new apprentice that had been born with short legs, about half the length of his siblings. For this, he had been treated poorly and looked down upon by his mentor Birdsong. He looked at his siter as she walked out of the apprentice den with a horrified expression.
"Flowerpaw! This is our chance! This is my chance! I can fight the evil cats and prove myself, I'll prove I'm no different!" He declared, running farther out. "Any evil cats think they're better then starclan, come face me!" He shouted, crouching down in a fighting stance.
(Open for EE suporter, gonna kill him)

"No! Wait, Weaselpaw, you don't have battle training get back! Stop, no!" The apprentice yowled after her brother, but was ignored as he dashed away into the group of cats. She nervously padded after. She decided she would find another apprentice to fight, but she'd have to fight one of her own den-mates since she fought for starclan.
She nervously looked around for an apprentice she knew with the same battle experience as her. She jumped as some clawing cats passed her and she lowered herself with her ears down. "Starclan protect us!" She mumbled.
(Open, preferably an apprentice battle.)

'' Is that so ?'' Turttlebelly snickered her attention turning to Weaselpaw , amusement and menace dancing in the she-cat's eyes . Her ear flicked lightly as her tail swayed back and forth .

Applepaw crept out the apprentice den nervously . She wanted to fight for her clan , but she was terrified. She didn't want to go against any of her clan mates either . Applepaw hesitantly slid out her claws .She needed to fight . To prove herself. ( open )