Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 11:49 AM
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 11:36 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:24 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 11:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Shadepelt, a dark grey tom, walked over to Salem, sitting next to him. "Good day Salem."
Salem nodded to Shadpelt, still trying to hide his laughter. He watched Fang as she sat under a torn bush a few tail- lengths away, her eyes dark. Salem knew she was mad and tried to stop laughing. He focused his attention to Shadepelt, hoping that he would be able to stop thinking about Fang's mud- dive. "How's the prey running?" He asked.

Fang watched the two toms, the tip of her tail twitching with annoyance. Salem always did better than her. He was better at hunting. Better at fighting. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws, trying to find a way to get back at him.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Salem nodded to Shadpelt, still trying to hide his laughter. He watched Fang as she sat under a torn bush a few tail- lengths away, her eyes dark. Salem knew she was mad and tried to stop laughing. He focused his attention to Shadepelt, hoping that he would be able to stop thinking about Fang's mud- dive. "How's the prey running?" He asked.

Fang watched the two toms, the tip of her tail twitching with annoyance. Salem always did better than her. He was better at hunting. Better at fighting. She unsheathed and sheathed her claws, trying to find a way to get back at him.
Instead of answering Salem, Shadepelt notices Fang's actions. "Is there something bothering Fang? She seems quite high strung at the moment."
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Instead of answering Salem, Shadepelt notices Fang's actions. "Is there something bothering Fang? She seems quite high strung at the moment."
Salem sighs. "She's been practicing her fighting techniques but, there not going that well. She fell in mud when she was practicing leaping and clawing but, slipped on a pile of wet leaves." He looked over to the she-cat who now groomed her back, spitting mud out of her mouth after each lick. To be truthful, he felt sorry for her.

Fang spat another clump of mus out as she licked her fur. She hated when Salem got praised for being so great. He was the first born of Scar, the leader of feral cats. Fang was the last born of Blaze, leader of the rouges. She was always looked down on for being small and hated it. She was a normal size cat, with sleek fur and muscle. She sighed and stood, shaking out her pelt.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Salem sighs. "She's been practicing her fighting techniques but, there not going that well. She fell in mud when she was practicing leaping and clawing but, slipped on a pile of wet leaves." He looked over to the she-cat who now groomed her back, spitting mud out of her mouth after each lick. To be truthful, he felt sorry for her.

Fang spat another clump of mus out as she licked her fur. She hated when Salem got praised for being so great. He was the first born of Scar, the leader of feral cats. Fang was the last born of Blaze, leader of the rouges. She was always looked down on for being small and hated it. She was a normal size cat, with sleek fur and muscle. She sighed and stood, shaking out her pelt.
"Well, she will improve, but time only knows when."
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"Well, she will improve, but time only knows when."
Salem nodded, watching Fang pad away into the underbrush. He sat there for a moment, wondering if he should fallow her. He decided it would be a good idea to let her blow off some steam and plus, she wasn't a cat you want to talk to if she's angry.

Fang padded to a small patch of sun a plopped down with a huff. She lay curled in a ball for a few moments, pondering on what she would do. 'I went hunting. I trained for a few hours. Haven't slept for three sunrises,' she began listing all the things that she had done so far. She wrapped her tail around her fronts paws and sighed. There was no point in getting any sleep. The past few nights she was restless, pacing outside of the warrior's den. Trying to find different ways to fall asleep. She let out a long sigh.

Old April 30th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Ripplekit

Moonfur, a silver tom, slowly walked towards Fang. "What seems to be troubling you Fang?"
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:29 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Tawnypaw padded in from the territory, yawning. She'd been out all night thinking things over, this time without Ratpaw. She liked his company, and he was like a more supportive brother to her. She hunched her shoulders, which had become a habit of hers whenever she was near cats she wasn't used to or didn't quite see as friendly. Hoping that nobody had noticed her absence or anything, she sat by the fresh-kill pile, studying the prey. She shook her head and got up. Tawnypaw didn't really feel like eating, and anyways, she knew that she was supposed to hunt for the elders and queens first. Huffing, the dark brown molly sat down slunk over to the edge of camp before settling in to a comfortable crouch and attempting to groom her wild and unkempt fur before Tawnymouth came around and said something rude about it.
@bad company

Last edited by doghouse; May 1st, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:33 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Moonfur, a silver tom, slowly walked towards Fang. "What seems to be troubling you Fang?"
Fang looked up at the silver tom. "Salem. He always does things better than me. He's better at hunting. Better at fighting. He rubs it in my face and acts like he knows everything." The black she-cat sighed and covered her nose with her tail.

Old May 1st, 2017, 12:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A strangled noise, like that of a sob, came from Clawpaw's maw. What was she supposed to do? Who was she supposed to believe? "You're wrong! I'm choosing to do this, and I believe in my mentor! He's taught me well and he's helped me." Her voice was cracking, though she chose to think it was from... nerves. That was it. No! She wasn't guilty, she didn't feel bad in the slightest, and she certainly wasn't going to stop this. Rusticash was right. He was always right. Warriors don't kill. But... yes they did! Battles happened all the time, and warriors killed. This cat was wrong. Whoever she was, she was wrong. And Clawpaw wasn't going to believe a stranger, she.... couldn't. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Everything the warrior had been saying was playing back in her head, taunting her, making her feel like she was in the wrong.
She wasn't! There was no way. There was absolutely, positively no way. A growl emitted from her maw and she prepared to spring again as she was untangled from the feline, but unforunately she never got that chance; in the next instant she was pinned down. Furious with herself and her new captor, she wriggled beneath the cat, glaring angrily upwards at her. If she could just... stretch her neck up, she could bite the cat. That would result in just as much, or worse, injury then scratching her. Sastisfied with her conclusion, Clawpaw glared at the cat and craned her head upwards-- but it just wasn't quite long enough for her to reach.
"Let. Me. Go." Her words were spoken through gritted teeth, and she wanted this cat off of her. Rusticash would step in here. Any time now. Or, he might just have her figure this out for herself. If there had been any doubt in her mind that what she was doing was the wrong thing... if the feline's words had changed her... then Clawpaw wasn't showing it now. She needed to choose a side, but... how was she supposed to? She couldn't. There was absolutely no way that she was going to be able to choose a side... the one that was supposedly right, or the one that was supposedly dark, but one she had followed for all of her apprentice life.
Smokeblossom felt terrible about this. She couldn't tell if this apprentice was reacting in pain, like she was hurting her, or anger, or grief, or whatever. She knew her brother had dragged her into this for some reason. She didn't know the whole purpose for it. This apprentice though seemed to have been dragged and forced into her brother's ways, most likely by influential power. He probably made it look appealing, appetizing, fun, right, justifying. She knew it wasn't true, she had fought against him since her apprentice hood. She couldn't let this apprentice slide down an evil path. She at least had to try to help, but she feared that it might be too late.

It couldn't be too late. No matter where they were in that dark slide to doom, there would always be some form of light in them. She still tried to see it in Rusticash, she just hadn't been able to find it yet. She had to try. Hesitantly, she did as the apprentice asked, and got off. She knew it probably wasn't the wisest move, but if showing mercy and kindness to this apprentice could show her there was evil in her mentor, then she would do it. "Pl-please, d-don't d-do thi-this. H-he's tr-tri-tricking y-you." She just had to hope that was the truth, and she wasn't intentionally evil like her brother.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
Tawnypaw padded in from the territory, yawning. She'd been out all night thinking things over, this time without Ratpaw. She liked his company, and he was like a more supportive brother to her. She hunched her shoulders, which had become a habit of hers whenever she was near cats she wasn't used to or didn't quite see as friendly. Hoping that nobody had noticed her absence or anything, she sat by the fresh-kill pile, studying the prey. She shook her head and got up. Tawnypaw didn't really feel like eating, and anyways, she knew that she was supposed to hunt for the elders and queens first. Huffing, the dark brown molly sat down slunk over to the edge of camp before settling in to a comfortable crouch and attempting to groom her wild and unkempt fur before Tawnymouth came around and said something rude about it.
@bad company
Hollypaw had been laying in the center of the clearing when pawsteps that passed infront of him woke him from his doze. He saw the daughter of Blazingnight pass by him, and there he stopped to watch her pass by. Not stare, watch. He was an observer of sorts, and many have thought bad of her for being the daughter of an evil molly, however he saw it differently. He rose to his paws and looked around before his jade gaze landed back on the molly, and he made his way to her. He kept his pace brisk, but not quick, he had to approach slow. He didn't want to raise alarm of any kind. He had a smile on his maw, his bottom tooth on the left side of his maw sticking out. He was a unique looking cat indeed. He was a black tom with jade green eyes, he had his tooth sticking out, a nice, white spot on his right eye, a diamond on his chest, and a white left forepaw, all topped off with a white tip tail.
Closed Thread