Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old August 29th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
@Raggedclaw
The stalky, broad-shouldered tom was splayed out in the shade, relishing in the cool breeze that would come by every once in a while. The alabaster and ginger tom surveyed the clearing, his eyes dark with anticipation, he'd been waiting for his friends, who had yet to arrive and cheer on the tom in a senseless fight he was sure to get into sometime that day. He stretched out and gave a yawn, folding his front legs in front of him while his back legs were stretched behind him. Splashfeather's tail waved behind him and he deliberated on whether or not he should go in search of his "followers" or not. At times like this, when his pride was through the tree tops, the tom didn't think of them as friends or even acquaintances, instead they were followers, groupies, and could be considered annoying by the prideful tom. His icy blue eyes flashed with interest as he glanced over some of the Shadowclan cats who were sheltering in the camp, but his attention was most focused on the molly's, those who were sitting alone, or those in small groups, mainly the ones who weren't around any toms from either clan. The warrior liked to think he could get any cat to become his mate but always claimed he couldn't bare to become any less of a great warrior and thought a she-cat would slow him down. The prideful cat was lost in thought and the clearing faded from his vision, instead he saw a battle, and the tom won every battle he started. Even though he wasn't a star fighter his day dreams never showed any weakness on his part in any fight or hunt.
Mudtail trotted over, tail in the air. She crouched down, tail tip flicking. She knew her best friend was distracted and decided to use that. She launched herself at him with a cheerful giggle,landing square on top of him as she did.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Silversong flicks his tail and clocks his head to the side curiously as he looks around the clearing.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 5th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The white feline giggled and gave the feline a wide smile, her blue optics swirled with glee "Well it's nice to meet you either way." she said. Once the fist was pushed in her direction the queen let out a gasp and shook her head "O-Oh no I couldn't take this! It's yours, and besides, I ate a bit ago." she said, flustered, she wasn't used to receiving things, though it was just a fish it still meant quite a bit to Foamflower. She shuffled her grey spotted paws and gave Minnowcloud a sheepishly smile, her ears folded back against her head "U-um anyways, I don't believe I ever got your name." she stated, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited a response.

@Slash-GNR

The caramel colored tom was exhausted, he was caked with mud and was pretty sure his limbs wouldn't move if there was a plump looking shrew two mouse lengths in front of him. He was painting, although he welcomed the moist air that came with the day, it was cloudy and humid. Images of the evacuation flashed through his mind the moment he layed his head down, his brother, Peachfuzz, accusing all of that on the female leaders and homosexuals, he wouldn't accept it. Bumblebear knew that if that was truly the case Starclan would have punished them long ago, homosexuals and non-binary' hadn't just suddenly popped up out of the blue. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, hoping that everything would go back to normal...soon.
Minnowcloud bowed her head gently and then said, "My name is Minnowcloud, and the fish is yours Foamflower. As the warriorcode says, Queens and Elders should eat first." Her tail twitched lightly and she curled it around her tabby paws. "Eat it Foamflower. I won't leave before you do."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Dewdrop

Silversong shuffles his paws and flicks his tail, glancing around quietly. He sat back and puffed out his chest, quick to smooth out the long tangly fur.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sorry, School and athletics)
Honeypaw glanced up at at. Lilypaw, that's her name! I've heard she's nice and strong, despite her size, I'll pretend I don't notice a size difference. Honeypaw scampered up, she knew it was kit-like, but she still did it, and didn't care It's called being your self. She reached Lilypaw, and it a high-pitched, kit-like squeak, squealed,"HEY LILYPAW!" She gave a small bounce I hope I didn't weird Lilypaw out with my energy. She gave a more relaxed shrug," I'd love to join you." She said in her normal Scottish accent.
(It's all good!)

Lilypaw blinked, a bit taken aback by Honeypaw's squealing. Well, I guess she's energetic one then. The small molly didn't mind a lot of energy, but she just hoped it wouldn't result in her ears suffering- though Lily could be quite loud herself when she wanted to. So instead of making a rude comment, the apprentice simply gave a small laugh before patting the ground next to her. "Why don't you take a seat- would you like to share the salmon?" She offered to the other feline, nudging the prey over with a paw.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Wild Child~

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Mudtail trotted over, tail in the air. She crouched down, tail tip flicking. She knew her best friend was distracted and decided to use that. She launched herself at him with a cheerful giggle,landing square on top of him as she did.
The tom was pulled from his day dreaming as the she-cat pounced on him. Normally he'd be upset but Mudtail made him feel different, she made him feel better. He laughed and stood up, then rolled sideways, hoping to get the molly off his back. Splashfeather smiled, his "followers" forgotten. The warrior crouched down and rolled sideways again, going fast enough not to crush her under him, but not fast enough to make either of them dizzy.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Silversong shuffles his paws and flicks his tail, glancing around quietly. He sat back and puffed out his chest, quick to smooth out the long tangly fur.

[ Don't be lonely darling, is this Roleplay free? ]

Baywatcher approched th silver tom, her eyes glimmering with hidden amusement, as she approched she smiled and purred during speech to lighten to mood. "Silversong, Right?" she asked. Inviting herself to sit next to the Tom. She began to lick down rouge tufts of fur on her shoulder. Than looked over at him in a friendly manner. The she cat was beutiful, her fur was a light creamy brown with an nice subtle white underbelly and chest! She sported darker patches of brown with tabby stripes across them over all other parts of her body. And finally her dazzling green eyes.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

[ Don't be lonely darling, is this Roleplay free? ]

Baywatcher approched th silver tom, her eyes glimmering with hidden amusement, as she approched she smiled and purred during speech to lighten to mood. "Silversong, Right?" she asked. Inviting herself to sit next to the Tom. She began to lick down rouge tufts of fur on her shoulder. Than looked over at him in a friendly manner. The she cat was beutiful, her fur was a light creamy brown with an nice subtle white underbelly and chest! She sported darker patches of brown with tabby stripes across them over all other parts of her body. And finally her dazzling green eyes.
Silversong looks at Baywatcher and perks up. "Yes, that's me. You're Baywatcher right? it's nice to meet you." he flicks his tail in excitement as he says everything in one quick breath.
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
(Yeah. I just don't have the energy to pull together a long post today.)

Ebonymist chuckled, flopping over onto her back.
Nightpaw watched the warrior flop over and jumped to her feet, started. The apprentice cocked her head, confused. "Are you ok?" She asked.
Old August 29th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The tom was pulled from his day dreaming as the she-cat pounced on him. Normally he'd be upset but Mudtail made him feel different, she made him feel better. He laughed and stood up, then rolled sideways, hoping to get the molly off his back. Splashfeather smiled, his "followers" forgotten. The warrior crouched down and rolled sideways again, going fast enough not to crush her under him, but not fast enough to make either of them dizzy.
Mudtail let out a squeak then laughed, clinging to him as they rolled. "Splashfeather! Let me up!" She almost shouted. She enjoyed playing around sometimes, despite being a warrior.