Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" that's neat, who knew we'd have the same name?" Silentshade asked. When Silentshade, the shadowclan she-cat, mentioned the kits never seeing Shadowclan, her heart twinged. "It must be hard, having kits so young in a strange territory. But remember, Shadowclan isn't just the territory, it's the cats in it. You and your kits, and every other cat in the clan makes up Shadowclan, and besides, it might be sooner than you think to be able to go back home!" Silentshade mewed in an attempt to cheer the queen up. "And Quailkit and Witheredkit are very nice names, I hope they take pride in them, when their old enough to well, take pride in them!" she let out a laugh.
She gave a smile," Yeah...Yeah, when I tell them we'll soon return to Shadowclan...they are upset that they'd have to leave there Riverclan friends behind." She sighed," Thank you.." she meowed referring to the names," I do..They are too busy having fun too take pride in there names."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:10 PM
professional memeologist

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A crush? On her? Please, Gannetpaw thought with a roll of his eyes. Since it wasn't true he couldn't feel that familiar bubble of anxiety rising quite as high - had that been the opposite, it probably would have been. Thank goodness Gannetpaw knew exactly what kind of cat he liked. And she was NOT it. "Oh come on, Redpaw. If I had a crush on you, it'd be like this." He stopped for a second before going into 'nervous, introvert Gannet' mode. "H - hey, um... R - R- Redpaw, would you, uh... c - could I... help you w - with that?" He stammered, an anxious expression crossing his features. 10/10 impression of that, considering that moments before he had been perfectly fine. And slowly his stance returned to normal. This was not to last, as a semi-surprised expression crossed it just seconds later when she picked the leaf out. "Alright, alright! Point taken - I can do it myself."

The tom half-laughed, sitting down and quickly beginning to groom himself. The thing with a short pelt was that stuff didn't get as entangled in it as easily. And it was cleaned more easily. As his rough pink tongue worked at it, slowly the tom's black and white pelt began to look more normal. Not anywhere near as waterlogged and muddy as it had. But of course... Gannetpaw hadn't gotten everything out. He thought he looked fine. Except he didn't. The tom continued to try to work, just in case there was something he had missed (and there was) but of course there were always those muddy spots in strange places that were near-to impossible to reach. Submerged in his own world, the tom barely heard her words and answered somewhat absentmindedly - "Yeah."

He would do that every once in a while, answer questions without really hearing what the other cat had said. It wasn't the best skill or, indeed, problem to have, but Gannetpaw had it anyways. "Wait, what's ridiculous?" Coming out of his absentminded state and realizing that, in fact, Redpaw could have said something offensive against him and he may have accidentally just agreed to it, the multicolored tom's optics flashed with alarm. Please let it have been something good about me. Or just random, he wouldn't really mind. As long as it wasn't something seriously mean about him - he didn't mind the joking, teasing, offhanded jests, but what he did mind was seriously being made fun of. He hated that. It was painful to listen to and it was bothersome to hear.

Not meaning Redpaw had ever said something ill-tempered being completely serious, but there were other cats who had. Gannetpaw avoided them. And even though it meant generally sleeping surrounded by strangers or other "outcasts," as he thought of himself, the tom really couldn't care less. Being one of these "outcasts" didn't bother him in the slightest. It was better then being popular and surrounded by cats who were constantly trying to kiss up to him. At least, that was what the tom thought. He had never cared much for being considered popular, even though that would never happen. A lot of cats in the Clan weren't really that... how to put this... enjoyed by everyone, was the mildest way to say it. There was nobody that everybody liked. It wasn't possible. No one could be a cat that everyone would like the company of, and Gannetpaw knew it well. He was still wondering what Redpaw could have possibly been talking about. What was ridiculous?
"It's nothing," the calico replied, somewhat oddly quick. She hoped she didn't seem suspicious by brushing off her foolish mumbling, though Redpaw really didn't want Gannetpaw to hear what her mind had just told her. "Well, I guess the only thing ridiculous here is you! Your fur is sticking up every which way, silly thing." Redpaw leaned forward and lapped at his ear in a friendly gesture, lapping at a smudge of dirt.
"Say," Redpaw began slowly, her tail flicking as it curled around her haunches, "would it be breaking the code if we were to grab something small? I'll share it with you, but I'm starved." She ran her pink tongue around her lips, still faintly tasting the fish the apprentice had held between her jaws earlier. Her amber eyes trailed to the fresh-kill pile, taking note of the catches she and Gannetpaw had made. It consisted of just a bit more, too; a particularly plump carp that went untouched (as the Clans felt too humble to take such a big meal), a ragged, scrawny water vole that could've been mistaken for another one of Gannetpaw's catches, and a frog, its skin caked in slime. It made Redpaw's stomach lurch only staring at it, as it wasn't a traditional RiverClan meal. Of course, with ShadowClan being known as the "scavenger Clan" (to her, at least), it made sense there was a frog on the pile. She'd seen them around, but rarely were they ever caught and placed on the kill pile.
Forcing herself to glance away, Redpaw turned back to Gannetpaw. "So? Wanna share something with me?" She blinked kindly, stretching out her forelegs as she prepared herself to hoist onto her paws. "I'll even go drop off the carp at the elder's den for them to share if you're worried, Gannetstar. I think we deserve something after such a successful hunt!" Her eyes glistened, hopeful that her Clanmate would spend any additional time with her. Gannetpaw was beginning to warm up to Redpaw; she had begun to enjoy his company. But, it also formed a friendly rivalry to her - with all the constant sarcasm and sassy remarks, it made her heart ache to spar with him in a mock battle. Redpaw hadn't learned much, as Honeypool was yet to get into depth with battle techniques, though it didn't make her eager nonetheless.

Carry on, outlast the ignorance.
Moving on, survive the innocence.
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long;
you know it's gonna get better.❞

Old September 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw listened in perfect silence as Daypaw let loose a torrent of troubles and worries that haunted them in their sleep. She felt her fur lying flat and her shoulders raising involuntarily as if bracing herself against the terrible onslaught of pain that engulfed her friend nightly, a chill running through her as she thought of what it must be like to feel the pain of dying when they slept. Nightpaw had come pretty close dying once and that had been enough to leave some kind of scars in her own dreams, but she at least had nights of peace every now and then. During her time in the medicine den, there had been nights in which Daypaw didn't sleep, and nights in which they did and in Nightpaw's memory, it had never been peaceful. And Daypaw's father... Nightpaw only had faded memories of her time with her own family. It was hard for her to imagine what it must be like to experience their death, but if it was anything like how she imagined it would feel if Daypaw, or Goldeneye, or any of the cats she'd come to know and care for, she didn't know how she could ever bear it! Nightpaw wished desperately that there was something she could do to help Daypaw somehow: an herb to feed them, and word of encouragement to say, anything to help them experience relief. But there was nothing. She was powerless to help. She dipped her head, not looking at Daypaw as she searched her mind for the perfect thing that would make everything instantly better. A cool breeze swept through the clearing, carrying with it the clean smell of water and muddy earth as another lark joined the first in song, filling the air with their sweet melody, and making the silence sitting between the two friends that much more tense and painful. Finally, Nightpaw lifted her green eyes and looked squarely into the enby's her gaze warm, and sad, and placed a paw gently on their shoulder. "I don't know what to say right now...I'm just really glad you told me. I wish I could make it better."

A thick silence followed, and Nightpaw struggled with whether to say more. Would it be good too? Maybe she'd already asked too much. Surely Daypaw already had enough to worry about living with their problems without having to talk about them. But then again, if Nightpaw couldn't take Daypaw's pain away, could she maybe help the enby hold it all? Just listen so that they would know their not alone? She wasn't sure if it would help, Daypaw was not the sort of cat to continue a conversation if they didn't want to, and would no doubt make it very clear to Nightpaw the second she set a paw over the line. "How did your father die?"
Daypaw felt a slight relief when he heard so sympathy in Nightpaws voice. It calmed them almost. Countless times theyve tried to tell cats about their problems and all theyve gotten was pity. Pity pity puity. Oh, Daypaw cant sleep, eat or even walk right with out limping at this point, poor them ! They were sick of it. Its partly the reason why they were hesitant about talking to anyone about their problems. But they felt..at ease with Nightpaw. Sort of in a little sister sense. At her question they thought for a moment, closing their eyes and thinking. It was hard to relive their past, and they had only been a kit when Moutianfog had died. ¨Died from fighting a darkforest cat in his sleep. Before I was born there was an evil era, evil leaders and rose to the top and so did the dark forest. Attacking any cat they could.¨ They could remember their fathers lifeless body on the ground, the look on his face in pure shock, blood oozing from his throat,mouth and eyes. It was a traumatizing thing to see as a kit, and that was possibly why Daypaw had taken on the role at the medcat of Shadowclan. Their tone sounded emotionless. It was weird, they werent grieving over their fathers death. They weren't close to him in anyway so they lacked empathy for his death, but with the nightmares they had their father almost haunted them in a sense, them and Moutianfog dying over and over and over, the same images replaying in their head like a sick movie. It was exsasuting, but it felt good to talk about it with someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
of course he loved whisperblaze, of course he wouldn't look at anything differently- whether he was born in riverclan, joined as a loner, or joined as a former shadowclan cat- nothing would make him less worthy of russetstar's love, because russetstar was the one who might not even be worthy of his mate's affection in the first place. entwining his tail with whisperblaze's in a soft smile, the leader couldn't help but feel a lot less stressed out when he felt his mate's fur against his own, as if everything else which had brought him down had begun to drown out, to fade away. "...whisperblaze, i'd never look at you differently. you can tell me everything, it's alright- i love you more, i love you to the ends of the earth and i'll never stop loving you no matter what happens."
Hearing those words were probably the biggest comfort to Whisper. He had never met anyone who had loved him as much as Russet did, who took care of him and would give endless affection until the day they die. It was comforting, it made him feel less alone with Russets acceptance. he was speechless honestly, he knew he didnt deserve his mate, but he would gladly accept his affection endlessly. ¨I love you too.¨ he meant those words with all of his being, with every fiber in his body, every hair on his pelt. No matter how many times he said those words, he would never get over them. Moons ago he was Russets best friend and admirer, longing over him for what seemed like decades, but here he was now, the father of their kits, leader of a clan with him right by his side. Life couldnt get better then this. ¨On a lighter note...¨ his mew was soft, though you could see a small smile form on his face,¨I want you to meet our kits.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf sat in the silence, blue eyes burning silently with tears; for all the finesse she thought she possessed, sometimes letting the quietness invade was the only thing to do.

Since she was coasting on autopilot, her eyes darted across Daypaw's body, a habit she had developed after seeing so many patients; she subconsciously checked anyone who entered her den, to try and ascertain what was wrong before even they had. And she noticed something that disturbed her, deeply; the enby was ridiculously skinny- starving, even. Their skin sagged down from their bones, and she could count every prominent rib. Daypaw's face seemed hollow; sunken cheeks and eyesockets, further accentuating the features of their face that should have been far less angular.

Another soft growl rumbled in the back of the medicine cat's throat; it was one of motherly anger, that something had been stolen from her child. That thing, at least to her, seeming to be caring towards personal health. "Daypaw. We talk about my intrapersonal connections like this, while you lay there, withering away to nothing. I-I love you, I really do, but you can't stay like this." Leaning over Daypaw, she snagged the brown trout by an auburn tail fin, dragging it until it lay in front of the golden medicine cat. It reeked of RiverClan; the stink of fish compacted into one rotting corpse, putrid and smelly, although at this point eating it was still safe.

With a stern, pointed look, she frowned at Daypaw disapprovingly. "Eat," she muttered, gruffly, giving the enby's bony shoulder a purposeful shove, though the bone dug into her side slightly. Geckoleaf herself was slim; though, she had not expended any calories during the flood, and, with the influx of patients, steadily gaining weight as she regained mental fortitude. But, on the other side of the river, Daypaw had not been eating regularly; instead, they seemed to waste away to a skeleton.

Not wanting to again broach the topic of her relationship with Juniperpaw, Geckoleaf arduously pushed herself to a sitting position, muscles gooey with exhaustion, and scooted slightly away from the sunlight-colored feline, though her tail rested gently against theirs, making it clear she would not talk to them until they'd eaten. And beyond that, she probably wouldn't dare talk about anything touchey until they'd consumed a healthy serving. "Eat... Please," she repeated, leaning back on her haunches, willing to wait patiently until Daypaw had begun.
Daypaw was utterly stubborn. They let their eyes gaze at the fish for a long while, eyes drawing over each and every scale, the soft brown tones mixed along with green, the faded grey eyes symbolizing it was dead. Not much had been eaten out of it an still reaked of Riverclan scent. they scrunched up their nose, looking up towards their mother and opening their mouth, an closing it once seeing the rather disapproving look on her face. They gave an irritated huff, looking towards the prey as if it were a person they hated, giving an hesitant sniff. They could find a queen,kit, or even one of their patients that could use this fish much much more. Despite the first initial flood injuries starting to slow down, there were still cats to heal.

¨Someone else could eat this.¨ their mew sounded tiny mainly because they knew Geckoleaf would yowl a whole essay on how what they were saying wasnt true, how they had just as right to eat as any other cat in this clan. They sighed.

Leaning forward, they took a bite.

God, did it feel good. They didnt know when the last time they ate was, they didnt even realize how hungry they really were until they felt food in their mouth. They didnt even care that it was fish-compared to the lizards,frogs, and rodents they would eat at home. They gulped their small bite down with in seconds, not even bothering to chew. After they swallowed, they opened their mouth(to a very wide extent, almost looking like it was gaping) and taking another large bite before swallowing it and repeating the motion over and over again. At first Daypaw had been hesitant, but the feeling of their stomach actually slowly filling up felt...nice. They didnt feel as physically weak any more, they didnt feel like they were going to collapse from walking to much, or shake despite not being scared. It was a new feeling, one Daypaw had felt in awhile.

Maybe it was silly to make eating such a big deal. But to Daypaw, this was something huge. No one had convinced them to eat since their fathers death. When they did it, it was usually out of respect for those around them. Cats offering a piece of prey here, a piece there. It would be rude to decline such an offer. besides that, they had a major struggle. Mainly because they kept themselves cooped up in the medcat den to really think about eating. Constantly checking up on others, reorganizing the entire den for what seems like the upteenth time. But here they were, taking tiem for themselves to eat under the simple gaze of their mother.
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw felt a slight relief when he heard so sympathy in Nightpaws voice. It calmed them almost. Countless times theyve tried to tell cats about their problems and all theyve gotten was pity. Pity pity puity. Oh, Daypaw cant sleep, eat or even walk right with out limping at this point, poor them ! They were sick of it. Its partly the reason why they were hesitant about talking to anyone about their problems. But they felt..at ease with Nightpaw. Sort of in a little sister sense. At her question they thought for a moment, closing their eyes and thinking. It was hard to relive their past, and they had only been a kit when Moutianfog had died. ¨Died from fighting a darkforest cat in his sleep. Before I was born there was an evil era, evil leaders and rose to the top and so did the dark forest. Attacking any cat they could.¨ They could remember their fathers lifeless body on the ground, the look on his face in pure shock, blood oozing from his throat,mouth and eyes. It was a traumatizing thing to see as a kit, and that was possibly why Daypaw had taken on the role at the medcat of Shadowclan. Their tone sounded emotionless. It was weird, they werent grieving over their fathers death. They weren't close to him in anyway so they lacked empathy for his death, but with the nightmares they had their father almost haunted them in a sense, them and Moutianfog dying over and over and over, the same images replaying in their head like a sick movie. It was exsasuting, but it felt good to talk about it with someone.
During Nightpaw's time in the clan, no cat had talked with her about the Dark Forest. These words were strange to her, but what she managed to gather was that cats from there had killed other cats. They must be another clan... but a clan of cruel and awful cats! How could any cat kill another? To Nightpaw, the concept was completely beyond her. Why would any cat want to hurt another? Didn't they have enough problems already from other animals? An image of open, slavering jaws flashed through her mind and she shuddered, shaking her head to banish the image. "How horrible..." she said to Daypaw. "That's so unfair that your father was taken from you like that. I don't really remember my parents at all, I went to live with my housefolk when I was so little...er, twolegs," Nightpaw corrected herself, using the term that she'd heard clancats using. "But it must have been so hard..." Nightpaw thought for a long moment, a strange mix of gratitude that Daypaw was sharing this with her and sadness that they had been through so much mixing within her. "Is that why you're so sad?" she asked the medicine cat, point blank. She wasn't just talking about now. From the moment she had managed to have a conversation with Daypaw without consciousness fading, she had felt it coming off the golden-colored cat like waves, a deep, unrelenting sadness masked by bitterness. "I wish I'd met you earlier. Maybe I could have helped you not be so sad." The little black shecat butted her head against the medicine cat's neck, nuzzling as into their fur, just to let them feel that she was there, really there for them in that moment. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Nightpaw asked her friend. "You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I mean, you're the reason I'm even alive and here after all." As far as Nightpaw was concerned, she owed Daypaw her life. She was sure the medicine cat didn't take her seriously. After all, she was a young, former kittypet who could barely hunt, didn't know how to fight, and probably came across as a happy-go-lucky airhead. The shecat sagged a little. And why shouldn't they think that? I can't fix any of this. I can't do anything.

Last edited by Charmer; September 25th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer was sitting in the clearing, searching through the crowd of two clans mixed, for her mate, kits and sister. She was overjoyed to have a reason to talk to her RiverClan twin sister, as well as have her meet her little family.
The ShadowClan warrior sat with her tail covering her paws as she searched the crowd. Unexpectedly, she was suddenly pounced on from behind, by a warrior looking exactly the same as herself. The RiverClan warrior, Silverheart, had found her sister before Moondancer had. Silverheart giggled and jumped around like a kit in a circle around her sister. Moondancer laughed happily and dropped down into a crouch as well. "Silverheart! It is so good to see you!
You won't believe what has happened in the past moons!" She said happily,
trying to lead her attention away from the little kit-like play. In her success, Silverheart sat up straight and looked at her with clear interest and curiosity in her blue eyes. Moondancer hissed happily and pounced on her sister, pinning her to the ground before yowling out: "Kits! Come help me hold down this dangerous RiverClan cat!" She yelled with a teasing, clearly not serious, voice. Puzzled, Silverheart looked up at her sister as she was pinned underneath her. "KITS!? You've got kits!?" She asked in surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A Bengal warrior entered the clearing, his golden optics glancing around as he did so. Spotting his mate, he made his way over - but his expression changed once he realized there was another cat with her. Who - what - I... Ocelotpath's thoughts trailed off as he stood there and watched the Egyptian Mau playing with this other cat. Who were they? His brow furrowed, but he continued on nonetheless, stopping as he reached the two silver cats. Now, he didn't want to address one for fear that the other might be his mate - and he didn't want to be rude, as he tried to think who this could be. What did Moondancer tell me about... oh! This had to be her twin! Except, the problem was, the tom couldn't remember her name. And as he tried to remember, he stared at the two of them. It was strange enough to be in RiverClan, of all Clans - not that he had anything against them - without having his mate suddenly appear to be split into two cats. Confusion was making the tom's head spin more then ever, and he desperately wished that he had at least some idea of what this other cat's name was so that he could address both without feeling like a stranger sitting there and just staring at them. But, as it was - that was just about all the tom was doing.
@Lonestar23
@Spirit
@Empress Of Evil
@fenic!
@Lilly
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall

Green orbs glanced around the clearing as the Shadowclan cats padded about. Something about them being in the Riverclan camp didn't sit well with him, but he decided he'd get over it eventually. A loud squeal made the tom jump slightly and steal a glance toward where it came from. He then laughed as he watched his close friend get tackled by a cat that looked identical to her. As the white-and-black tom padded up, he noticed another cat watching. He wondered fleetingly why the tom was watching the two warriors play like kits with such intensity, but he shrugged it off quickly. "Silverheart, I've been looking for you," the tom said. It was true, he had been wondering if the she-cat had wanted to go hunting with him, but he could see she was busy. Maybe he'd just try to be polite to the obviously Shadowclan cats. "If you don't mind my asking, who's your friend?" he asked, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws neatly, his head tilted slightly in curiosity.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( Oh look Golden is in two places at once ))

Goldenstar was sitting quietly in the clearing, trying to just clear his thoughts for the moment being. He was getting better at claiming himself, though the attacks to his mind came and went still. Well, that didn't matter. Between worrying about Bella and her joining Shadowclan and worrying about the cats that had a...traditional set of mind. Well, it wasn't something he should worry about, but it was. When trying to set up a pick, he was still trying to figure out their beliefs. Since the leader was bi, it was better not to put someone who thought like that in a position. It was good to have a different outlook on things, sure, but then just discriminating anyone who was different was just wrong. He shouldn't think that way, or just think about that in general. Maybe he should talk to one of the cats he had been considering for deputy. "Rasberrybubble?" He called out, trying to find the cat, his golden and green eyes scanning the clearing now.
(( @Chameleon ))
(yeah, Ras is in three places, nursery, here, and territory)
Rasberrybubble was sitting in the clearing grooming her chest, as she typically didn't groom the rest of herself, as it brought memories of when her brother died and she was obsessively grooming herself. She finished grooming and went go to the fresh kill pile only to find fish, she sighed and had a trout. She sighed and ate it. When she finshed it, she groomed her whiskers knowing it was easier to eat, before they were in Riverclan. She flicked her tail and stretched, she heard Goldeneyr-Goldenstar now, she turned her head," Yes, Goldenstar?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:57 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Squirrelkit was definitely a gorgeous feline. At first glance, she may not seem like much; Simply another loud, hyperactive kit. But if someone looked close enough, it was definitely clear she took after her mother as far as looks went. Her fur was a medium gray color, tinted blue, and short, which was a good thing seeing as it was Leaf-Bare. She had splashes of white down her chest and on the tips of her paws. But the most stunning thing about her were her deep, water-blue eyes. They were piercing, almost like when she looked at you, she could see into your soul. Of course she couldn't... But she'd perfected that look.

Squirrelkit didn't just look pretty, though. She acted like it. Acted regal. Even now, her ears were pricked, head high, shoulders tense, tail raised, she looked as majestic as a wolf. Her deep blue eyes scanned the clearing, a smile tugging at her maw. Innocent, that's what she was. Well, not really. But she definitely looked it, didn't she? The five-moon old kit laughed to herself. She liked that sound. It was soft, silky sweet, like honey. Squirrelkit was definitely a golden girl. The young she-cat continued to gaze around. Surprisingly not looking for a Tom kit to flirt up a storm with, but looking - Innocently - For the warriors. She was going to become an apprentice soon, and it made her wonder... Who would her mentor be? And who would Fiercekit's mentor be?

Speaking of Fiercekit... Where's the little devil?

( @Constellation )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Squirrelkit was definitely a gorgeous feline. At first glance, she may not seem like much; Simply another loud, hyperactive kit. But if someone looked close enough, it was definitely clear she took after her mother as far as looks went. Her fur was a medium gray color, tinted blue, and short, which was a good thing seeing as it was Leaf-Bare. She had splashes of white down her chest and on the tips of her paws. But the most stunning thing about her were her deep, water-blue eyes. They were piercing, almost like when she looked at you, she could see into your soul. Of course she couldn't... But she'd perfected that look.

Squirrelkit didn't just look pretty, though. She acted like it. Acted regal. Even now, her ears were pricked, head high, shoulders tense, tail raised, she looked as majestic as a wolf. Her deep blue eyes scanned the clearing, a smile tugging at her maw. Innocent, that's what she was. Well, not really. But she definitely looked it, didn't she? The five-moon old kit laughed to herself. She liked that sound. It was soft, silky sweet, like honey. Squirrelkit was definitely a golden girl. The young she-cat continued to gaze around. Surprisingly not looking for a Tom kit to flirt up a storm with, but looking - Innocently - For the warriors. She was going to become an apprentice soon, and it made her wonder... Who would her mentor be? And who would Fiercekit's mentor be?

Speaking of Fiercekit... Where's the little devil?

( @Constellation )
Fiercekit found it easier everyday to get away from his mother's watchful gaze. Though Splashheart hardly ever worried about them. They were ''good'' kits, right? Of course, of course! Fiercekit was extremely good. Well-obedient. Never got into any trouble. At least, when his mother was around. Others might believe that he was the prime source of trouble. The little trouble brewer with his small click of friends. Nothing too big, just annoying the warriors. Shadowclan had arrived, and was staying. Fiercekit thought it was fun to bother them especially overhearing the conversation that his father and mother was discussing. It was heard that Mixedfur didn't like the neighboring clan. That was all Fiercekit heard because his mother's reprimanding to her mate didn't reach the kit's ears.

Now, here he was. Hidden behind one of the seldom rocks that resided in the clearing. It wasn't a big rock, but it was big enough to hide his size. Lately, Fiercekit had been terrorizing the rivaling pack. Out of fun. And, to possibly - hopefully - make his father proud. The tom heard pawsteps about to come pass, when suddenly they had stopped. Aw, c'mon they're ruining my game! His fur was ready to bush. The entire purpose was to attack them out the blue when they walked past. But, no! They stopped! Fiercekit lowly growl, and he jumped up from behind the rock to pin any cat that lingered there. Fiercekit's pelt collided with the other, and he was about to go bonkers with raking at them with sheathed claws, but as his eyes opened, he seen grey fur. Not just any grey fur - familiar grey fur. Not her. He rolled his eyes inwardly and hopped off his sister after a moment. ''What are you doing?'' He rasped. She had ruined everything. Yet, she always had. Only because that's what sisters do. Torment their brothers.
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:24 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fiercekit found it easier everyday to get away from his mother's watchful gaze. Though Splashheart hardly ever worried about them. They were ''good'' kits, right? Of course, of course! Fiercekit was extremely good. Well-obedient. Never got into any trouble. At least, when his mother was around. Others might believe that he was the prime source of trouble. The little trouble brewer with his small click of friends. Nothing too big, just annoying the warriors. Shadowclan had arrived, and was staying. Fiercekit thought it was fun to bother them especially overhearing the conversation that his father and mother was discussing. It was heard that Mixedfur didn't like the neighboring clan. That was all Fiercekit heard because his mother's reprimanding to her mate didn't reach the kit's ears.

Now, here he was. Hidden behind one of the seldom rocks that resided in the clearing. It wasn't a big rock, but it was big enough to hide his size. Lately, Fiercekit had been terrorizing the rivaling pack. Out of fun. And, to possibly - hopefully - make his father proud. The tom heard pawsteps about to come pass, when suddenly they had stopped. Aw, c'mon they're ruining my game! His fur was ready to bush. The entire purpose was to attack them out the blue when they walked past. But, no! They stopped! Fiercekit lowly growl, and he jumped up from behind the rock to pin any cat that lingered there. Fiercekit's pelt collided with the other, and he was about to go bonkers with raking at them with sheathed claws, but as his eyes opened, he seen grey fur. Not just any grey fur - familiar grey fur. Not her. He rolled his eyes inwardly and hopped off his sister after a moment. ''What are you doing?'' He rasped. She had ruined everything. Yet, she always had. Only because that's what sisters do. Torment their brothers.
Squirrelkit squeaked out in surprise when she was launched at, and her first reaction was to start batting at whoever it was with sheathed paws. Then, she recognized her brother.... And continued to smack his chest and shoulders as hard as possible. "Get off of me you great lump of fur!" She hissed, lips curling back into a snarl. Honestly, she just looked adorable, just being a kit and trying to look fierce. When Fiercekit finally hopped off, Squirrelkit pushed herself to her paws and twisted her head around to groom her fur. "My fur! Ugh, you idiot. Why can't you go play with one of your Tom friends, instead of ruining my day?!" She snapped, grooming her fur down. When she was satisfied it looked perfect - She shook it out again and fluffed it up, giving her that innocent look again.

The she-kit turned back to her brother, looking at him through narrowed deep blue eyes filled with disdain. Not to say Squirrelkit didn't care for her brother. Of course she did. But the two fought something awful, and Fiercekit always found a way to ruin her life one day at a time. Well, not today, mister! Squirrelkit planted her paws stubbornly, wrinkling her muzzle up when Fiercekit asked what she was doing. The nerve! "Wh- Me? I was just walking, and you jumped out and attacked me! I'll tell you something, Fiercey," She spat. "You're not gonna make any friends by attacking cats randomly. Ha! Why do you think I'm the popular one? Because I'm just sweet, and loving, and beautiful." She giggled with innocence, eyes sparkling. Oh, Squirrelkit had plenty friends. Most of them consisted of Toms, though. But that was fine with her! "While you, my brother... Well," She jerked her muzzle back and glared at him. "You're anything but."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Squirrelkit squeaked out in surprise when she was launched at, and her first reaction was to start batting at whoever it was with sheathed paws. Then, she recognized her brother.... And continued to smack his chest and shoulders as hard as possible. "Get off of me you great lump of fur!" She hissed, lips curling back into a snarl. Honestly, she just looked adorable, just being a kit and trying to look fierce. When Fiercekit finally hopped off, Squirrelkit pushed herself to her paws and twisted her head around to groom her fur. "My fur! Ugh, you idiot. Why can't you go play with one of your Tom friends, instead of ruining my day?!" She snapped, grooming her fur down. When she was satisfied it looked perfect - She shook it out again and fluffed it up, giving her that innocent look again.

The she-kit turned back to her brother, looking at him through narrowed deep blue eyes filled with disdain. Not to say Squirrelkit didn't care for her brother. Of course she did. But the two fought something awful, and Fiercekit always found a way to ruin her life one day at a time. Well, not today, mister! Squirrelkit planted her paws stubbornly, wrinkling her muzzle up when Fiercekit asked what she was doing. The nerve! "Wh- Me? I was just walking, and you jumped out and attacked me! I'll tell you something, Fiercey," She spat. "You're not gonna make any friends by attacking cats randomly. Ha! Why do you think I'm the popular one? Because I'm just sweet, and loving, and beautiful." She giggled with innocence, eyes sparkling. Oh, Squirrelkit had plenty friends. Most of them consisted of Toms, though. But that was fine with her! "While you, my brother... Well," She jerked her muzzle back and glared at him. "You're anything but."
Fiercekit, being the immature tom he was, stuck out his tongue at his sister. Who was she to call him a great lump of fur? He was fluffier than her, but not that fluffy. ''Can it, otter-breath!'' He fired back. Ah, the joys of sibling rivalry. The joys of constant name calling to show how close they were. The tom kit began to flatten his fur by giving it a couple rasp licks. His fur was always untidier than his sister. The only time he ever managed to be thoroughly clean was when Splashheart groomed him herself. Even that didn't last long. The tom kit rolled his eyes. ''You're such a drama queen.'' He didn't see a big deal of getting dirty. It was fun! In Riverclan, there was a place much muddier since the water found its way to the shore. If they were near it, Fiercekit wouldn't hesitate to push Squirrelkit into it.

Fiercekit didn't understand his sister. She was such a - a - a princess! An absolute wreck of a prissy princess. Frankly, she constantly annoyed him. Most times Fiercekit blanked out because ignoring her was a lot easier than acknowledging her presence. Like now. She had that fiery expression planted on her adorable face. To mock her, Fiercekit smiled and started to coo at her as if she were a newborn kit. It was heavily indicated that the tom didn't take her seriously. But, her next words had him laughing. In the next moment, the tom found himself rolled onto the ground, on his back, looking up at his sister in bursts of laughter. ''You're the popular one? Sure, sure. But, does it pay to be humble?'' Squirrelkit did have a lot more friends than Fiercekit. Fiercekit preferred a tight group of troublemakers. Consisting of three other toms who were his best friends. Squirrelkit was known more throughout the clan. In a good way - and, in a bad. As he settled himself from his laughing, the tom stayed laying on his back, looking up at his sister with a goofy grin. She looked weird from the way he was looking up at her. ''I'm anything but - what?'' He scoffed. She was such a spoiled pain in the - hmmm... Fiercekit rolled onto his stomach, glaring up at her. If this was a challenge - challenge accepted. Let the insults began.