Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit paused from his brief spinning session and turned back to the silver and Black tabby. “Oh! Oh! There’s loads! There’s moss ball! Badger rides and warriors where one kit gets to be the leader or deputy while the rest are warriors! It’s really fun because we have fake battles and meeting!” He chimed out shuffling his paws in excitement and enthusiasm which was a trait the little blue tabby showed often to others no matter their mood but he luckily had the common sense to know when he should stop, especially around the elders.
A rush of nostalgia hit Silvermask. Her mind raced back to when she was Minnowkit's age. She remembered the endless badger rides from her the fathers of the kits in the nursery. The older toms always gave the best badger rides. It was a thrill that every kit wanted in on. And of course no kit wanted to miss out on the game where each kit took on a different leadership position. Silvermask had always fought to be a senior warrior in those games. She always figured that the senior warriors were wise and experienced and strong. Leaders and deputies often looked to senior warriors for advice, both in reality and in the kits' games. Silvermask- Silverkit at the time- thought that she gave the leaders the best advice at any given time. She was easily one of the bossiest kits in the nursery.

"So which will it be?" The queen widened her eyes, pretending to be overwhelmed. "They all sound so fun! How will you chose what game to play?" She mewed playfully. Her tail flickered behind her and her silver paws began to shift. Minnowkit's energy was contagious. His mother was feeling a sudden sprout of energy pulse through her body.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RosePetal145 (It ado corrected your name. >-<)

Cocoaheart, a fluffy chocolate brown RiverClan molly, padded in the clearing two fish clamped in her brown muzzle. Her brown gaze traveled over her clanmates as she headed to the fresh kill pile. Dropping the fish in the pile. This molly imperial was unusual not just her looks but personality. She was sweet most of the time but snappy on bad days, she was shy but joked around and was sarcastic at time. She could be blunt but worries she harts others then she worries a lot but is brave and loyal. Then her stubborn side showed a lot expectedly when she was an apprentice. Suddenly she spotted a black and ginger tom. Cocoaheart didn't know him well but was told his name was Gingerthroat. Maybe I should talk with him. He could be lonely. She thought as she watched him. She wasn't sure if she could talk to him since she had trouble talking to cats she didn't know well but she headed that the tom had speech problems. With her mind made up she grabbed one of the fish she had just caught and headed over. So, she couldn't change her mind. As she got closer she could see Gingerthoat's destinktive markings. Once she was about a tail leaghs away from him she dropped the fish witch was her favorite prey. "Would you like to share it?" She asked in a sweet but quiet tone her Chocolate brown eyes giving nothing away.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 14th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:28 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,"Sure." He meowedI'm not sick right now...he hoped she wasn't trying to become her mate She's just socially clueless..nothing to worry about.
RiverShade got to her paws and padded towards the Fresh kill pile, which looked pitifully small, typical of leaf-bare. She would go out hunting later, she decided as she picked up a trout in her jaws. She took her meal a couple of tail lengths away, settling down to wait for Yarrowcough.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade got to her paws and padded towards the Fresh kill pile, which looked pitifully small, typical of leaf-bare. She would go out hunting later, she decided as she picked up a trout in her jaws. She took her meal a couple of tail lengths away, settling down to wait for Yarrowcough.
Yarrowcough joined her and was greeted by the peuty trout oh well he smiled slightly”You can eat first.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:58 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@RosePetal145 (It ado corrected your name. >-<)

Cocoaheart, a fluffy chocolate brown RiverClan molly, padded in the clearing two fish clamped in her brown muzzle. Her brown gaze traveled over her clanmates as she headed to the fresh kill pile. Dropping the fish in the pile. This molly imperial was unusual not just her looks but personality. She was sweet most of the time but snappy on bad days, she was shy but joked around and was sarcastic at time. She could be blunt but worries she harts others then she worries a lot but is brave and loyal. Then her stubborn side showed a lot expectedly when she was an apprentice. Suddenly she spotted a black and ginger tom. Cocoaheart didn't know him well but was told his name was Gingerthroat. Maybe I should talk with him. He could be lonely. She thought as she watched him. She wasn't sure if she could talk to him since she had trouble talking to cats she didn't know well but she headed that the tom had speech problems. With her mind made up she grabbed one of the fish she had just caught and headed over. So, she couldn't change her mind. As she got closer she could see Gingerthoat's destinktive markings. Once she was about a tail leaghs away from him she dropped the fish witch was her favorite prey. "Would you like to share it?" She asked in a sweet but quiet tone her Chocolate brown eyes giving nothing away.
Quote:
@Risepetal145

GingerThroat was crouched in the Clearing, his amber gaze fixed on his paws. He was always alone; no cat ever wanted to patrol with him, much less hang out with him, unless forced. So he kept to himself, eating alone, hunting alone, and sleeping alone. Therefore, he was shy and tended to be surprised when any cat spoke to him, which was rare.
The black and ginger tom was deep in thought, trying to decide whether he should eat and go to sleep in the warrior den, or stay out here in the cold to avoid embarrassing himself. In fact, he was so deep in thought that he was startled when he heard soft, light pawsteps coming towards him. When he glanced up, he saw a petite she-cat standing before him. When she dropped the fish and asked if he wanted to share, he was even more suprised. He rose to a sitting position and nodded nervously. ''Oh... Oka... Y...'' he meowed in answer, his words slow and slightly forced, due to his speech disorder.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
GingerThroat was crouched in the Clearing, his amber gaze fixed on his paws. He was always alone; no cat ever wanted to patrol with him, much less hang out with him, unless forced. So he kept to himself, eating alone, hunting alone, and sleeping alone. Therefore, he was shy and tended to be surprised when any cat spoke to him, which was rare.
The black and ginger tom was deep in thought, trying to decide whether he should eat and go to sleep in the warrior den, or stay out here in the cold to avoid embarrassing himself. In fact, he was so deep in thought that he was startled when he heard soft, light pawsteps coming towards him. When he glanced up, he saw a petite she-cat standing before him. When she dropped the fish and asked if he wanted to share, he was even more suprised. He rose to a sitting position and nodded nervously. ''Oh... Oka... Y...'' he meowed in answer, his words slow and slightly forced, due to his speech disorder.
Cocoaheart smiled as he agreed. Honestly she thought his speech disorder was kind of cute in her own way. Though she'd never say that out loud. She'd be to worried that it would embarrass Gigerthroat. And with her luck she'd lose a friend before she even made one. Sitting down she rapped her tail around her paws. The cold wind tugged at her Chocolate brown fur but she didn't mind. She pushed the fish a bit closer to the black and ginger tom so he could have the first bite. "You can have the firs bite." She meowed quietly. Yeah she was a bit shy but so was Gingerthroat so it wasn't as bad as a very talkative cat. The molly hadn't really shared a mile in a while, mostly staying to her self to eat. But it was nice to hang out with some one who didn't want to talk the whole time. It's not that she has something agents very talkative cats it's just she doesn't like to talk that much unless it's some one who can get her talking then, she'll be the talkative one. Quietly she sat there in RiverClan's camp the smell of river water and fish strong in her nostrils. She loved it here, the fish, the water, the fresh misty breeze in the morning she never under stood why the other Clans didn't want to live were RiverClan is it was the beast place imaginable for her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:21 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Cocoaheart smiled as he agreed. Honestly she thought his speech disorder was kind of cute in her own way. Though she'd never say that out loud. She'd be to worried that it would embarrass Gigerthroat. And with her luck she'd lose a friend before she even made one. Sitting down she rapped her tail around her paws. The cold wind tugged at her Chocolate brown fur but she didn't mind. She pushed the fish a bit closer to the black and ginger tom so he could have the first bite. "You can have the firs bite." She meowed quietly. Yeah she was a bit shy but so was Gingerthroat so it wasn't as bad as a very talkative cat. The molly hadn't really shared a mile in a while, mostly staying to her self to eat. But it was nice to hang out with some one who didn't want to talk the whole time. It's not that she has something agents very talkative cats it's just she doesn't like to talk that much unless it's some one who can get her talking then, she'll be the talkative one. Quietly she sat there in RiverClan's camp the smell of river water and fish strong in her nostrils. She loved it here, the fish, the water, the fresh misty breeze in the morning she never under stood why the other Clans didn't want to live were RiverClan is it was the beast place imaginable for her.
GingerThroat leaned forward and sniffed the fish cautiously. He was used to the small tuna fish that usually seemed to be the only prey in the Fresh kill pile whenever he went to look, which was partly his fault, he supposed, since he was always last to eat. He would rather avoid the other cats, knowing they would turn their backs on him. This fish, to his suprise, was much larger than tuna. He assumed it to be salmon, though he couldn't be sure.
He took a tentative bite, then glanced up at the petite she-cat. He swallowed his mouthful and nodded at the fish to allow her the next bite.
''What... Your na... me?'' he asked her. He wrapped his tail neatly around his ginger paws, ears perked as he listened to the going ons of the camp around them.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
GingerThroat leaned forward and sniffed the fish cautiously. He was used to the small tuna fish that usually seemed to be the only prey in the Fresh kill pile whenever he went to look, which was partly his fault, he supposed, since he was always last to eat. He would rather avoid the other cats, knowing they would turn their backs on him. This fish, to his suprise, was much larger than tuna. He assumed it to be salmon, though he couldn't be sure.
He took a tentative bite, then glanced up at the petite she-cat. He swallowed his mouthful and nodded at the fish to allow her the next bite.
''What... Your na... me?'' he asked her. He wrapped his tail neatly around his ginger paws, ears perked as he listened to the going ons of the camp around them.
Cocoaheart watched him eat her head slightly tilted, witch was a common thing for her to do. Weather she was watching something or lessening to someone. As he asked her what her name was and rapped his tail around his tail. She blinked as if she forgot she didn't tell him her name. "Oh, I'm Cocoaheart." She answered him. Her voice wasn't the softest of all the mollies but was sweet and quiet, witch was normal. Binding down to take a bite of the fish she paused. "Your name was Gingerthoat, right?" She asked him then took a bite. She didn't really mind how he answered her, with a nod or if he tried to say yes. Really she couldn't care how some one talked to her as long as she felt comfortable talking with them. She settled down in a crouch so she could eat and see him without being hunched over. I bet he's a really god hunter. She thought. He doesn't talk much and seams careful, the prey would never know he was there. She added to herself. This was common for her, listing things in her head, sometimes out loud, and sometimes playing things out just for the fun of it. Though she didn't know why it was entertaining for her. But it was. One time she was so lost in thought she fell into the river, thankfully she hasn't done that in a long time and she's really good at swimming.

(I got my Math done and got an A! )

Old December 15th, 2017, 08:28 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Cocoaheart watched him eat her head slightly tilted, witch was a common thing for her to do. Weather she was watching something or lessening to someone. As he asked her what her name was and rapped his tail around his tail. She blinked as if she forgot she didn't tell him her name. "Oh, I'm Cocoaheart." She answered him. Her voice wasn't the softest of all the mollies but was sweet and quiet, witch was normal. Binding down to take a bite of the fish she paused. "Your name was Gingerthoat, right?" She asked him then took a bite. She didn't really mind how he answered her, with a nod or if he tried to say yes. Really she couldn't care how some one talked to her as long as she felt comfortable talking with them. She settled down in a crouch so she could eat and see him without being hunched over. I bet he's a really god hunter. She thought. He doesn't talk much and seams careful, the prey would never know he was there. She added to herself. This was common for her, listing things in her head, sometimes out loud, and sometimes playing things out just for the fun of it. Though she didn't know why it was entertaining for her. But it was. One time she was so lost in thought she fell into the river, thankfully she hasn't done that in a long time and she's really good at swimming.

(I got my Math done and got an A! )
Yay! Good job! ))
GingerThroat nodded as the she-cat told him her name. ''Nice... Na... me.'' he meowed. He began to lick a ginger forepaw and ran it over his face and ears, washing his face as Cocoaheart ate a couple bites of fish. He set his paw down and swiveled his ears in her direction at her next words. He nodded, confirming his name was, indeed, GingerThroat. He sat there, waiting for his turn to take a bite of fish. He flicked an ear to flick off a leaf.

(( @Fuzzyfeline ))

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 2nd, 2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
A rush of nostalgia hit Silvermask. Her mind raced back to when she was Minnowkit's age. She remembered the endless badger rides from her the fathers of the kits in the nursery. The older toms always gave the best badger rides. It was a thrill that every kit wanted in on. And of course no kit wanted to miss out on the game where each kit took on a different leadership position. Silvermask had always fought to be a senior warrior in those games. She always figured that the senior warriors were wise and experienced and strong. Leaders and deputies often looked to senior warriors for advice, both in reality and in the kits' games. Silvermask- Silverkit at the time- thought that she gave the leaders the best advice at any given time. She was easily one of the bossiest kits in the nursery.

"So which will it be?" The queen widened her eyes, pretending to be overwhelmed. "They all sound so fun! How will you chose what game to play?" She mewed playfully. Her tail flickered behind her and her silver paws began to shift. Minnowkit's energy was contagious. His mother was feeling a sudden sprout of energy pulse through her body.
They grey tabby kit shuffled his paws excitedly as well as gittering as he listened to the mollys words. “Erm! Erm! How about a badger ride! All the other kits talk about having them all the time and it sounds really fun!” He squealed as his pale green eyes sparked with happiness and innocence.
The small kits fur had become ruffled from the excitement of playing which of course a kit of his age never grew bored of at this time of day.