Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM

Old February 10th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

With the tale of windclans temporary exile by coyotes done Crowtooth was kind of uncertain what to do with the fang. It was a gift from starclan, appearing from air itself when Crowtooth was uncertain of which tale to tell to help his clan. The gift had been a clear instruction, a coyote fang on a sort of make shift string as order to tell the history of windclans struggles and victory against the beast. But what now?

What was he to do with this gift now though? Crowtooth didnt really keep possessions like many did but to discard or just give away something from starclan? Well the tom was way too religious to ever do that.

With a raspy sigh the tom settled into his nest to sleep, tucking it in to his bedding. For all he'd died before and had this strange power that was obviously star given this was the first interaction he'd really had and he was unsure for it.

Maybe it was his musing over the topic that brought him into an odd dream that night.....

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; February 10th, 2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

[Blazingstar]

The story unraveled in a cloudier version of WindClan's territory. The grounds sparkled, but not too brightly. The grass swayed, but not too wildly. It was quiet, nothing but the soft chirping of crickets echoing. It was a representation of a peaceful time. A carefree time.

A time that Blazingstar wished could've stayed during his time as leader.

He set the mood and sat down. This would be the dream Crowtooth would come to. He didn't know this warrior and he certainly didn't know why it was him standing out this time. Nonetheless, Blazingstar sat and waited for him to arrive.

He would wait for however long it took.

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 17th, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Waking was.... Slow. Confusing.

Crowtooth had more connection then the average cat to starclan, he'd both died and resurrected and received a rare power few had. However both these gifts had come with silence. Whatever had happened in the moments of death were akin to a void to Crowtooth, absent to his recollection. And the power came with less instruction, the tom didnt even know he had it until after he'd lost his memory and understood it far later.

The tunneler had sort of got it, at least to the point where he didnt feel upset about the lack of contact even if there was loved ones he wished to speak to again. He was just a warrior, not leader or a medicine cat who had actual connection to the stars.

Which is why waking here was such confusion.
It was windclan.... But not the windclan that was now, more the windclan of his kithood before the moor burned. This place didnt exist anymore and the tom seemed stunned that upon looking at himself this wasnt a dream of the past, given he was in his 'current' body.

What- WHAT WAS THIS????
Looking around frantically hetrochromatic eyes landed on the once leader and, completely forgetting all usual reverence for starclan in his shock the tom just blurted "Did I die 'n my sleep or somethin' how am I here??? Oh stars oh no I can' go yet, I promised Twilightstar I wouldn' go before she did!"

Crowtooth would wish he was actually dead once he learned who he was being so 'impolite' to but that was for a couple minutes in the future.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; February 25th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:18 PM
Just A Fossil

The tabby would observe Crowtooth's reaction to the dream. It was always amusing when cats woke up to his dreams, they could wake up literally anywhere. In this case, these moors seemed to have a very. . . unique effect on the Tunneler. There was a series of emotions that would register in the leader's brain as he watched and the only thing that gave away his thoughts were the twitching of his whiskers.

The sudden outbursts from Crowtooth sent a hearty chuckle out of the former leaders' maw. "No, no. Calm yourself there, friend," Blazingstar beamed with half-closed eyes. A friendly gesture with a fluffed-up chest to match the stature.

"What type of StarClanner would I be if I caused you to break a promise?" Blazingstar teased lightly, adjusting his posture so it was more casual. "You're just here because I wanted a quick chat, that is all."

"I'm Blazingstar, former leader of WindClan."

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

ERROR. CROWTOOTH.EXE NOT FOUND.
REBOOTING
2 FILE ERRORS FOUND:
1) YOU JUST PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH IN FRONT OF BLAZINGSTAR
2) HOLY * THAT'S BLAZINGSTAR
INITIATING DEEP REBOOT
CROWTOOTH NOW LOADING

The tom was slack-jawed for a good long minute, eyes bugging as he took in the tom as a sort of involuntary high pitched noise of shock emanated from Crowtooth. Eventually he somehow manage to beat his scattered brain back into order somehow, and promptly realized he was making a totally fool of himself in front of the old leader and was not showing the proper amount of respect he deemed necessary.

Cue another internal panic (though this one was much shorter then the first) and Crowtooth promptly face planted.
....Wait no this was a sort of bow grovel/attempt to melt into the celestial moor brain lagging as he tried to speak. Which resulted in some stuttering "'M SO SORRY SIR! I-I didn' think or realize an' didn' show ya proper respect an' 'm so sorry sir." Stupid bad Crowtooth he'd gonna smite you and youre gonna deserve it! Crowtooth, banned from starclan for being rude!

Finally he unburied his face (even if he was still trying to melt through the grass) a puzzled expression forming "Uh, ya wanna talk to me though? Like, not ta doubt ya an' yer wisdom sir but wouldnt like, Fallownose or Lightningstorm be a better option? Dunno what'd be worth talkin' ta me about." .....Unless Crowtooth had messed something up and now was in super trouble. Time for another internal panic.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; March 10th, 2024 at 11:49 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Just A Fossil

There was a long moment there where Blazingstar was watching this warrior reboot. His golden eyes would blink rapidly a few times, also processing what he was witnessing. Did he. . . did he break this warrior? What was happening? There was nothing but confusion on the former leaders face until he was nearly startled back to reality. Crowtooth's voice made him jump back a little and he, once again, blinked rapidly to process.

"AHAHAH-" Blazingstar nervously laughed, not used to this type of praise, or was this worship? He wasn't sure how to address it at first. "Hold on, hold on!" The orange tabby began, raising a paw to try and stop him. His paw would land softly on Crowtooth's shoulder, patting him a couple times. "You're fine! I promise, I'm not mad. If anything, I'm surprised! Just surprised, that's all!!"

"In fact, you're the most interesting cat to greet me thus far! A great way to leave an impression on me! AHAH-" Blazingstar attempted reassuring the warrior, but he was never good at it. No. In fact, sometimes he swore he made it worse.

The next question got him thinking for a moment, but a smile would cross his face. It was a warm one that was probably more reassuring than his words could be. "I could be talking to them, but I'm not, right? I'm here to chat with you instead. Regardless of rank, your thoughts matter just as much to us, y'know." Blazingstar spoke, retracting his paw now and waving his tail in a friendly manner.

"Now, what say ya? Care to have a chat with me?" Blazingstar grinned. "Just a chat, I want updates on everything going on through the eyes of a warrior. Give me the gossip!"

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL