Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 04:13 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:09 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:01 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:00 AM

Old June 15th, 2022, 11:29 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Default Dreamclan (the clan of Dreams) [camp]

TigerStar (mate: greyheart)(black and orange striped fur, blue eyes) @Amber Shadow

greyheart (grey fur and purple eyes)

mousepelt (black fur and green eyes) @Breezestarfire

Iceshard (mentoring: Dreampaw)(white fur and pink eyes) Doveheart (mate: Frosttail)(white fur and blue eyes) Rainfrost (a chimera dark gray cat with white markings) @Slushh Frosttail (black fur with white tip on tail and brown eyes)

Dreampaw (White fur and green eyes) @Amber Shadow Stormpaw (mentor: mouspelt) (grey fur and brown eyes)

FerretLight (A light brown tabby tom with darker ferret like markings and brown eyes.) @LeoDaLeaf

Moonfire (Pure black cat, and white spots. she has some smaller grey speckles. she has green eyes with a few small pools of green in their eyes.) @Don't Panic

a simple dent in the ground makes our camp, warriors and apprentices sleep in separate dens beside the entrance, beside the warrior den is the elders and beside the apprentices is the nursery, beside the nursery is the eating tree and beside the elders is the medicine, then there is a tunnel beside the eating tree that leads to where apprentices can practice fighting,the leader and deputy have a den beside that. there are two small hills by the entrance where the warriors that guard camp for some time watch.
visitor message me with any questions

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.

Last edited by Aly~Hunter; July 8th, 2022 at 01:55 AM. Reason: update
Old June 15th, 2022, 11:58 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dreamclan (the clan of Dreams) [camp]

mousepelt padded out of her den stretching and yawning ready for the day to begin

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 15th, 2022, 03:57 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

The elder yawned, he was laying in a dim patch of sun, soaking it up with his brown pelt. It was quiet in camp, it was early morning and most cats were still snoozing in their nests. FerretLight noticed the medicine cat, MousePelt, coming out of the medicine den, but other than that no other cat was awake. He couldn’t blame them though, he’d much rather be asleep than awake, but he had been struggling to stay asleep recently so he had been sitting under silverpelt in the clearing for most of the night. It was peaceful, a good time to reflect on himself, so he didn’t mind it too much, he would just have a nice nap later anyways..

FerretLight stretched as hunger began to pick at his stomach, one plus of being old, you get to eat whenever you want as long as there is prey on the pile. He stepped off the flat rock and began his way towards the fresh kill pile, he picked out a small hare that had been caught the previous day and padded over to MousePelt.
[ @Breezestarfire ]
“Morning,” the tom meowed friendly to her, “any plans for today, MousePelt?” he sat down and took a bite of the hare, he enjoyed talking to the early risers in the morning before the young ones start asking him for stories, it made him feel like he was still a warrior.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old June 15th, 2022, 04:59 PM

mousepelt smiled at the elder" good morning ferretlight" she says happy" oh i thought i could stock up on some herbs" she says calmly and happy, happy to see the elder early in the morning before having to deal stressful injuries
@LeoDaLeaf

Old June 17th, 2022, 08:05 AM
somehow still here

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Breezestarfire ]
The tom took another bite of the hare, "Sounds like you're pretty busy, huh?" he meowed contently, he looked around the camp for a moment, still only himself and MousePelt were in the clearing, not even TigerStar is awake.. FerretLight's ears twitched, weird.

He shook off the odd feeling that was tickling at his spine, i'm sure that their just.. tired. he looked down to the hare, he wasn't that hungry anymore.. "Do you want to share? Im not sure I can finish this myself." FerretLight smiled and nudged the hare towards MousePelt. "Also if you get a chance could you please get DreamPaw to check my pelt for tics? Since green-leaf came i've seen a couple in my den, and i'm not sure if any latched on to me" perhaps telling DreamPaw a story later would help get his mind off things.

[ Sorry for the late reply! ]

sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old June 17th, 2022, 08:16 AM

ousepaw smiled at the elder with a delight" yup" she says than looking to the forest and camp she hears ferretlight speak, " sure" she replied than taking a bite out of the hare she nodded at ferret" sure i'll see if dreampaw is available if not i'll check myself" she says with a smile
@LeoDaLeaf

Old June 21st, 2022, 09:28 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)

Tigerstar walks into camp with five mice and puts it under the eating tree then sits by the entrance to the lead and dep den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreampaw sleeps soundless in the apprentice den.

~~~~~~~NPCs(not claimed)~~~~~~~~
(dep) greyheart comes out of his den and sits by leader.
(queen) Frosttail sleeps in her den.
(warrior) Iceshard guarding camp.
(warrior) Doveheart sleeping in den.
(kit) Stormkit sleeps by her mom.

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old June 21st, 2022, 09:37 AM
somehow still here

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]
[ @Breezestarfire ]
"Thanks," he smiled at the medicine cat before meowing "I should probably leave you to do what you need," he flicked his brown tail towards the elder's den "You can finish the hare, Im going to go have a rest before Dreampaw comes to check my pelt."

The tom padded over to the woven elder's den and flopped onto his nest, the sun was starting to come over the camp walls and the sun was lightening, he noticed Tigerstar walking into camp, come to think of it FerretLight never saw him leave.. weird. oh well. he yawned and rested his head on his paws and tucked his tail around himself before settling down and relaxing his mind to prepare for sleep.

[Sorry for the late and short reply!]

Last edited by Apollo.; March 16th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.
Old June 21st, 2022, 09:47 AM
Mostly offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]
[ @Breezestarfire ]
"Thanks," he smiled at the medicine cat before meowing "I should probably leave you to do what you need," he flicked his brown tail towards the elder's den "You can finish the hare, Im going to go have a rest before Dreampaw comes to check my pelt."

The tom padded over to the woven elder's den and flopped onto his nest, the sun was starting to come over the camp walls and the sun was lightening, he noticed Tigerstar walking into camp, come to think of it FerretLight never saw him leave.. weird. oh well. he yawned and rested his head on his paws and tucked his tail around himself before settling down and relaxing his mind to prepare for sleep.

[Sorry for the late and short reply!]
(kit) Stormkit wakes up and runs into the elder den "hi!".

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Old June 21st, 2022, 09:54 AM
somehow still here

- FerretLight -
[ He/him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
The tom opened an eye to see a small ball of fluff, Stormkit, run into his den. He sat up "Hello little one. Are you here for a story?" sleeping could wait until later, Ferretlight decided and smiled at the little kit.

Last edited by Apollo.; June 21st, 2022 at 09:55 AM.