Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old September 6th, 2020, 09:11 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Podpaw laid his herbs on the ground, smiling at Fawnsqueak. ”here is the herbs I got. Well, at least I think they are herbs! I’m not sure. They might just be plants that can’t heal anyone.” now that would be disappointing. But they probably would heal someone! What if he saved someone’s life by collecting those herbs? That would be COOL.
// @Elementals @TheShadowAnimal @Dipper

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 10th, 2020, 05:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Twigkit limped into the den, his squashed paw suspended in the air. Fawnsqueak? he mewed weakly, looking around. Goslingkit probably hadn't followed him, but who knew? Looking back, he saw she indeed hadn't. I, um, was playing and a rock fell on my paw. It's........kind of squished. he mewed, a bit hesitant to admit his failure. He hoped his mom didn't find out. That would be bad. She would freak out, and be disappointed, which he didn't want. Haha. He should have know that wouldn't happen. @Dipper (Take your time, no rush on this)

Last edited by gs29513; September 10th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
Old September 11th, 2020, 02:13 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Goslingkit

Hell, why not.

This was the thought that was whirling around in Goslingkit's mind as she stepped foot into the RiverClan medicine cat's den, upper lip curling as she darted brief glances around the corners of the shaft. Her second visit, this was. She didn't want to be here, as a matter-of-fact - so what if she had tossed Twigkit into that boulder? Stupid weakling should never had complied to take part in the little spar: he could have just said 'no,' and maybe the tortoiseshell would have changed her mind. Heh. His fault for agreeing to it, the clutz. Licking her chops with a yawn, Goslingkit took a quiet seat over in one of the den's further corners, orange eyes like a pair of bloodmoons in the gloom. "Hey, freak," she laughed gruffly, words directed toward Twigkit. "How's that paw coming along, eh?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 12th, 2020, 12:13 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolfpaw padded into the medicine den, the thorns in his fur still hurt horribly.
Wafts of herbs filled his senses, Starclan this place smells good! he thought. At the entrance he looked back to check if his mentor was coming before turning to Fawnsqueak.
(If this is not how i'm supposed to have him healed then i am so sorry, i couldn't find the Riverclan healing requests and i couldn't find anything saying the den was closed.)
@Dipper @Shadeleaf
Old September 14th, 2020, 03:19 PM
this night is sparkling

[ @Dipper ]

~~Minkfire~~

Oh!!!!!! It was Fawnsqueak! Right! Why was she here? Hmm...ooh! Her twisted paw! "Hi Fawnsqueak!" Minkfire greeted the medicine cat by booping him on the nose. She let out a big grin, her tail keeping busy by messing up all the herbs. She couldn't move her twisted paw, after all. "Fawn-do you mind if I call you Fawn-I twisted my paw!" Minkfire smiled at him, and...well...she couldn't stop! He was so cute and TINY! Like her! "Fawn, I'm sorry!" she burst out. "But, well, you're so cute and adorable! I really, really, really want to give you a BIG HUG! Please?" She twitched her ears, and kept flicking her tail. Life was great!

"Sorry I messed up your neat little...pile, but I'm excited! To see you! You're so fun!" Minkfire blushed, her ears getting hot. "Can you fix my paw? For reals? I promise I'll, 1. Neaten up these herbs, 2. Help you out, 3. TRY-and I said TRY to stop...bothering you? I mean, I'll really work at it! I know Lionstar and Sootflare and Otterstrike and THAT CUTE LITTLE APPRENTICE ECHOPAW get all of your attention, but I think we could be friends! I could be your therapist. Fawn, you're messed up a little! Do rainbows even go through your head? I'm seriously worried if they don't!"
being this young is art

Old September 14th, 2020, 09:25 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak saw Splashfury with two apprentices in tow and thankfully, they were bringing herbs rather than injuries. Out of habit and distracted with checking over what they'd brought, he replied, "Oh, yeah-- no, it's.. fine." He tipped his head, offered the slightest of fleeting smiles. "Thanks for, uh, all of these." He'd have to sort through them later and actually take inventory of everything, but at a glance... "Poppy seeds are pretty much always nice. And mint.." Mint's purpose wasn't immediately coming to him, and he shrugged it off, cleared his throat. Hoped that was enough to sate the visitors.

@Elementals @TheShadowAnimal @soot [thank you for being patient!]

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 16th, 2020, 01:22 AM
the stars are aligned

Blinking at the paw, Fawnsqueak didn't know what to do with that and redirected his gaze to Twigkit as if to ask what he should be attempting here. "Yeah, uh, that.. looks pretty bad." He was stalling. The bones in the paw were.. tiny. Small and fragile. They didn't bind well with so many moving parts in a puny area. "Try.. not to put weight on it, and," he plucked a poppy seed from his collection to present it to Twigkit with a lopsided, apologetic smile-grimace. "I ...it's not, like a normal broken bone," he found himself saying, about to explain why he couldn't do anything beyond letting it heal however it was going to but stopped short, interrupted by the uninvited guest.

At first, he hesitated. He wasn't really sure which one of them she was speaking to. But following her line of sight, it.. seemingly was Twigkit. And he couldn't decide it that was better or worse. It struck a particular chord with him and left a lump in his throat that reminded him of old memories from a kithood, an early apprenticeship. Lionstorm, maybe.

He was irritated. "Hey, what's your problem?" And it was kind of a dry joke rife with double meaning as he indicated the nest she was sitting in, for patients despite not being one herself. So. He latched onto the side of the nest and dragged it to the edge of the den, then suddenly stood up without loosening his jaw to watch Goslingkit fall out. That was one way of removing the trash.

And now he had other business to attend to.

@gs29513 @Corruptx

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; September 16th, 2020 at 01:24 AM.
Old September 16th, 2020, 08:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

But.......I'm not going to die, right? Twigkit asked a bit nervously, looking a bit suspiciously at the poppy seed. He didn't know many herbs, but there was one he had heard of............like, a death seed or something? Was THAT what that was. His paw still hurt, quite a lot, but the not standing on it did help a little. And......Fawnsqueak wasn't allowed to kill him, right? That seemed right. The point of a medicine cat was to heal cats. So, trying very hard to ignore his misgivings, he licked up the poppy seed. In a moment, he began to feel a bit woozy, and he laid down. His paw didn't hurt as much, and in a few more moments he was asleep, making small, somewhat annoying snoring noises. @Dipper @Corruptx
Old September 16th, 2020, 12:08 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

[ @gs29513 @Dipper ]

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's forequarters pushed themselves outward alongside an indignant huff as she stumbled off the cushioning of the nest. Ugh -- whatever. The sleek-furred tortoiseshell flicked her tail dismissively as she regained her balance, sharp and teeny fangs flashing before the drowsy Twigkit's face. Pft. It came as no surprise to Goslingkit when the crippled tom was enveloped in a deep sleep -- he had had it coming. And so, brows crinkling, the molly shuffled close to the weakling and allowed for a smirk to play at her lips. "Sorry, bud," she snickered. "Looks like you're just gonna have to limp around for a little while. Hmph." And with that being said, Gosling whirled around and strut out the den -- she couldn't care less about Twigweakling's dead paw.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; September 16th, 2020 at 12:14 PM.
Old September 16th, 2020, 01:31 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspensky

The senior warrior led the way from the training island to the medicine cat's den, letting his eyes adjust before making his way in. "Fawnsqueak?" It didn't look terribly crowded but he would be sure to take his leave as soon as things were settled so as to not stuff it up any more than necessary. Gently, Aspensky placed the half-conscious kit in a nest and turned to Fawnsqueak, "Hope you're not too busy - We found this little one passed out on the edge of the training island. Doesn't look to be in too good shape. Oh, and uh, Amberpaw has a couple injuries herself. Scratches. Nothing too serious." He gave a small nod back towards his apprentice.

"Unless you need mo for anything, I'll go ahead and get out of your way?"

[ @BreadTurtle @Sklee @EagleEye apologies for the wait. small reminder to maintain a posting order so things don't get floooded @Dipper ]