Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A smile graced the soft features of Heatherfur's face and she nodded to show she agreed with him. "Yes, it's comforting to know that switching Clans isn't all that foreign," she purred, waving her tail behind her. Though, I'm sure he had a much better parting from WindClan, the medicine cat thought solemly, keeping her face intact with a smile so as to not expose her thoughts. Glancing at the scratches and thorns she gave them a once over before nodding. "Even though you're a great RiverClan warrior, be sure to let me know if they start bothering you again. I can give you a poppy seed to help you sleep. It might be uncomfortable for the first night until those holes close up."
He nodded, "I will. Thank you Heatherfur and may Starclan light your path." He got up and padded out of the den, his tail flicking behind him.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:46 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
He nodded, "I will. Thank you Heatherfur and may Starclan light your path." He got up and padded out of the den, his tail flicking behind him.
"You as well," Heatherfur called after him, waving her tail in a farewell as he left the den, her pale eyes shining in pride. Her first patient. It hadn't been that bad, and a part of Heatherfur had actually liked it. "Huh," she murmured to herself, smiling as she turned and padded back over to the herb storage. The smile stayed on her face as she began to sweep up the den, moving the loose leaves left over from the oak she'd used with Duskclaw to the edge of the den.
Old April 17th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Redpaw made her way into the medicine den with a limp in her step. On her side there was a giant gash from accidentally running into a thorn bush. The apprentice's breathing was shallow, but whenever she breathed her entire side stung like crazy. "Heatherfur?" called Redpaw. she let out a hiss of pain as she spoke. 'I'm an accident waiting to happen,' she thought to herself.
@Mauve.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 17th, 2018, 03:40 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Redpaw made her way into the medicine den with a limp in her step. On her side there was a giant gash from accidentally running into a thorn bush. The apprentice's breathing was shallow, but whenever she breathed her entire side stung like crazy. "Heatherfur?" called Redpaw. she let out a hiss of pain as she spoke. 'I'm an accident waiting to happen,' she thought to herself.
@Mauve.
It had fallen silent in the medicine den since Duskclaw had departed, and Heatherfur had taken the time to re-organize the herb storage. Poppy seeds for easy access near the middle - high enough out of the way so kits wouldn't reach them, but just at the right height for herself. She was just finishing getting the last of the cobwebs unstuck from her paws when a voice sounded from the den entrance. "Yes?" she replied, swiveling her head to see Redpaw stumbling into the den. Instantly, her protective instincts kicked in and she dashed forward, examining the younger feline. "Great StarClan, did the thorns attack you too?" she teased lightly, offering a warm look her way. "Right this way," she purred, laying her tail across Redpaw's back but careful to not touch the long scratch. She slowly led her over to a new nest she has scrounged up - the only one as of right now - and moved over so she could sit down. "How did this happen?" the medicine cat asked, stepping back to wait for Redpaw's answer.
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Moonstone came in and collapsed on her non-hurt side, her hurt side bleeding so much that her white fur was stained red and matted on that side. She looked around blearily "Heatherfur?" she said raggedly and she looked around dazed, looking for the medicine cat's pelt. The badger really had taken a toll on her, or was it a wolverine? She didn't remember

@Mauve

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; April 17th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:31 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Moonstone came in and collapsed on her non-hurt side, her hurt side bleeding so much that her white fur was stained red and matted on that side. She looked around blearily "Heatherfur?" she said raggedly and she looked around dazed, looking for the medicine cat's pelt. The badger really had taken a toll on her, or was it a wolverine? She didn't remember

@Mauve
Just as it seemed Heatherfur could pause and take a breath, another patient would come in. Warrior training certainly hadn't prepared her for this; the constant influx of patients, all those cats who did something as little as tripping over their own paws to running into thorn bushes - they all needed to be seen. And with what little herb knowledge Heatherfur had, it was hard to keep all the herbs straight. So when Moonstone came and collapsed on her den, the tabby's fur fluffed up in surprise, and a part of her mind went blank. "Oh, dear StarClan help me," she breathed as she hurried forward, brow pulled together tightly. Gently, she grabbed the feline by her scruff and began to drag her over to a makeshift nest, the remainder of the moss she had left in the den. It reminded her of helping her former Clanmates in WindClan to safety during a battle. "Here we go," she tried to mew around Moonstone's neckfur, making sure she was able to get into the nest on her good side. "What happened?" she asked breathlessly, already racking her brain on what to do first in this situation. Blood still spilled out from the wound, and part of it made Heatherfur a bit dizzy on her paws.
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Just as it seemed Heatherfur could pause and take a breath, another patient would come in. Warrior training certainly hadn't prepared her for this; the constant influx of patients, all those cats who did something as little as tripping over their own paws to running into thorn bushes - they all needed to be seen. And with what little herb knowledge Heatherfur had, it was hard to keep all the herbs straight. So when Moonstone came and collapsed on her den, the tabby's fur fluffed up in surprise, and a part of her mind went blank. "Oh, dear StarClan help me," she breathed as she hurried forward, brow pulled together tightly. Gently, she grabbed the feline by her scruff and began to drag her over to a makeshift nest, the remainder of the moss she had left in the den. It reminded her of helping her former Clanmates in WindClan to safety during a battle. "Here we go," she tried to mew around Moonstone's neckfur, making sure she was able to get into the nest on her good side. "What happened?" she asked breathlessly, already racking her brain on what to do first in this situation. Blood still spilled out from the wound, and part of it made Heatherfur a bit dizzy on her paws.
Moonstone pulled in a ragged breath, "Giant badger. I accidentally put my paw into a set and it attacked" she said after Heatherfur moved her to the nest. She flinched as she squirmed to a more comfortable posture.
Old April 17th, 2018, 11:33 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Moonstone pulled in a ragged breath, "Giant badger. I accidentally put my paw into a set and it attacked" she said after Heatherfur moved her to the nest. She flinched as she squirmed to a more comfortable posture.
The medicine cat was nodding as Moonstone spoke, her brown and white head bobbing up and down almost rhythmically. A panic started to set in, but Heatherfur tried her best to mask it. She was drawing a blank on how to fix this injury, but there was no reason to let Moonstone know that. After all, StarClan had given her the sign to be RiverClan's next new medicine cat. I hope they knew what they were getting themselves into, the feline thought with a quick sigh.

"Alright, just hold on. I'm gonna go get some... herbs," she mewed before scrambling over to her herb storage, her frantic gaze surveying the rows of plants. Cobwebs, of course. That's simply. But what do I use for infection? I mean, it doesn't look infected, but still. The mild panic that had started as a bit of a headache became a bit more aggressive, and without second guessing herself she reached up to grab a small stemmed flower. Marigold. I remember Surgestorm using this on me after the WindClan battle, she thought with the stems grasped between her teeth.

After wrapping up some cobwebs around one paw, Heatherfur hopped back over to where Moonstone lay in the nest. She set everything out before her and glanced it over. "Oookay, let's see," she mewed, picking up one of the flowers in her mouth. As she began to chew, the taste seeped into her mouth and she scrunched up her nose. Gross, she thought, but kept chewing, working the herb into a poultice. Her mind raced as she did this, trying to remember how Surgestorm had treated any of her wounds back in WindClan. "This should do the trick," the medicine cat mumbled around half a mouthful of flower, spitting out the juice onto her free paw. Gingerly, she began to drip the liquid into and along Moonstone's cut, her eyes constantly darting to watch the warriors face to make sure she wasn't in anymore pain

Last edited by Mauve; April 17th, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
The medicine cat was nodding as Moonstone spoke, her brown and white head bobbing up and down almost rhythmically. A panic started to set in, but Heatherfur tried her best to mask it. She was drawing a blank on how to fix this injury, but there was no reason to let Moonstone know that. After all, StarClan had given her the sign to be RiverClan's next new medicine cat. I hope they knew what they were getting themselves into, the feline thought with a quick sigh.

"Alright, just hold on. I'm gonna go get some... herbs," she mewed before scrambling over to her herb storage, her frantic gaze surveying the rows of plants. Cobwebs, of course. That's simply. But what do I use for infection? I mean, it doesn't look infected, but still. The mild panic that had started as a bit of a headache became a bit more aggressive, and without second guessing herself she reached up to grab a small stemmed flower. Marigold. I remember Surgestorm using this on me after the WindClan battle, she thought with the stems grasped between her teeth.

After wrapping up some cobwebs around one paw, Heatherfur hopped back over to where Moonstone lay in the nest. She set everything out before her and glanced it over. "Oookay, let's see," she mewed, picking up one of the flowers in her mouth. As she began to chew, the taste seeped into her mouth and she scrunched up her nose. Gross, she thought, but kept chewing, working the herb into a poultice. Her mind raced as she did this, trying to remember how Surgestorm had treated any of her wounds back in WindClan. "This should do the trick," the medicine cat mumbled around half a mouthful of flower, spitting out the juice onto her free paw. Gingerly, she began to drip the liquid into and along Moonstone's cut, her eyes constantly darting to watch the warriors face to make sure she wasn't in anymore pain
The white warrior's cheek twitched as the marigold was poured onto the large wound.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:14 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
The white warrior's cheek twitched as the marigold was poured onto the large wound.
As the wound became coated in the chewed poultice, Heatherfur halted her paw, letting it hover above Moonstone's side. StarClan should've found someone more qualified than me to do this, she thought with a twinge of frustration. "Okay, now I'm going to place some cobwebs on here and that should... that will... stop the bleeding," she mewed, wanting to not seem as though she had no idea what she was doing. Even though, really, at this point she was guessing. Some of it was common sense, and remembering from her days under Surgestorm's care. A majority of it was guess work though as she untangled the sticky white spider webs from her paw, covering the open wound. Was I suppose to put a leaf down? she questioned, tilting her head as she watched her paws work. But they already seemed to know what to do, so she just finished up, making sure the wound was fully covered in the cobwebs. "There we go," she sighed, hoping the bleeding would cease now that the wound had been treated and was covered up.