Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old April 8th, 2019, 06:14 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Shiverpetal examined his work and was pleased with the result, thinking Croakerpaw didn't look half bad sporting cobwebs across his ear, the stringy substance laced in marigold. However, admiring it was abruptly ended when Croakerpaw's sickness became physical and very much evident in the corner of the den. Although he made a face, he wasn't discouraged and trotted over to bury it in dirt with his hindlegs, effectively masking it under a mound of earth. Shrugging it off, he meowed, "Looks good to me. You feeling better?"

The nauseous feeling had finally faded, and Croakerpaw nodded at Shiverpetal's question. "Yes, I-I think so," he said, giving the other tom a weak smile. "Thank you." In all honesty, he was glad Shiverpetal hadn't asked him where the cut had come from; it'd be hard to explain that Goldenglow had accidentally scratched him that badly, and he didn't want to get his mentor in trouble.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:38 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

The nauseous feeling had finally faded, and Croakerpaw nodded at Shiverpetal's question. "Yes, I-I think so," he said, giving the other tom a weak smile. "Thank you." In all honesty, he was glad Shiverpetal hadn't asked him where the cut had come from; it'd be hard to explain that Goldenglow had accidentally scratched him that badly, and he didn't want to get his mentor in trouble.
((no bold on mobile sorry :0))
“Not a problem,” Shiverpetal meowed with a relaxed flick of his tail, glad to see he was feeling better. “Better watch it just in case, don’t want an infection.” Despite the warning, his calm demeanor didn’t waver and it sounded more like a word of wisdom than a piece of medical advice to prevent painful suffering.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 15th, 2019, 05:29 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

((no bold on mobile sorry :0))
“Not a problem,” Shiverpetal meowed with a relaxed flick of his tail, glad to see he was feeling better. “Better watch it just in case, don’t want an infection.” Despite the warning, his calm demeanor didn’t waver and it sounded more like a word of wisdom than a piece of medical advice to prevent painful suffering.

((You’re good my guy :0))
“Will do,” he said with a nod. “If it starts feeling weird I’ll come back and see you again.” He moved to exit the den, then poked his head back in and, with a small smile, said, “I think you’re doing awesome, by the way. It must be hard without a mentor, but I’m pretty sure you’ve got this down. Sure didn’t seem to have any trouble with me!” With a friendly flick of his ears and tail, Croakerpaw left the den, already bouncing on his toes again.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:52 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

((You’re good my guy :0))
“Will do,” he said with a nod. “If it starts feeling weird I’ll come back and see you again.” He moved to exit the den, then poked his head back in and, with a small smile, said, “I think you’re doing awesome, by the way. It must be hard without a mentor, but I’m pretty sure you’ve got this down. Sure didn’t seem to have any trouble with me!” With a friendly flick of his ears and tail, Croakerpaw left the den, already bouncing on his toes again.
Flashing him a lazy grin, Shiverpetal nodded his approval at his plan of action but became mildly intrigued as he poked back in, tempted to make a comment about how that was fast. "Appreciated, little dude," he said earnestly as the compliment reached him, undeniably flattered and glad he was servicing RiverClan well. "Guess Fallenstar might not be so kooky after all, putting me in charge." That left a smile on his muzzle and in his heart as Croakerpaw bounded away.

Old May 10th, 2019, 09:57 PM

My Mood: Talented

(She is a kit right now but almost app age) Nightkit walked into the medicine cat den. "Hello? Anybody here?" She asked"Shiverpetal?" She padded further into the den and sat down on some moss waiting for the medicine cat to come.

"Hello are you here? I want to ask you about if you would let me become you apprentice." She said calling out for the medicine cat. (Note she is almost apprentice age and really wants to become a medicine cat she also very smart and will catch on quickly.)

Nightkit sighed {I guess I’ll try again tommorow}. She thought with her head drooping and her tail brushing against the floor she sadly padded out.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 10th, 2019 at 10:00 PM. Reason: tpm
Old May 23rd, 2019, 09:00 AM
summer days..

Scarfang limps into the medicine den, gritting his teeth against the pain in his paw. "Foxdung!" He cursed, falling sideways. He got up with much struggle, still cursing silently. If he hadn't ran after Belle, this wouldn't have happened. He limped in further, exausted, as the walk back to camp was tedious. "Shiverpetal?" He asked, "Shiverpetal, are you in here?"

@Dipper

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old May 25th, 2019, 12:02 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Scarfang limps into the medicine den, gritting his teeth against the pain in his paw. "Foxdung!" He cursed, falling sideways. He got up with much struggle, still cursing silently. If he hadn't ran after Belle, this wouldn't have happened. He limped in further, exausted, as the walk back to camp was tedious. "Shiverpetal?" He asked, "Shiverpetal, are you in here?"

@Dipper
"A tom of strong words,” Shiverpetal mused to nobody in particular, maybe the reeds lining the mouth of the den or his herb supply, his pace not particularly rushed as he padded over to see the commotion that'd interrupted his pleasant snooze. "I like that, a good vocabulary." However, its source appeared worse for wear, and he scrunched his nose slightly as he peered on in mild concern. The theatrics were pretty neat as a RiverClan cat, impersonating a flopping fish with considerable talent, but he still examined for the underlying injury. "Is your paw being a pain?" Heh heh, it seemed like the kind of question his mentor used to get regarding him but now was inquired more literally at Scarfang.

Old May 28th, 2019, 07:03 AM
summer days..

Quote:

"A tom of strong words,” Shiverpetal mused to nobody in particular, maybe the reeds lining the mouth of the den or his herb supply, his pace not particularly rushed as he padded over to see the commotion that'd interrupted his pleasant snooze. "I like that, a good vocabulary." However, its source appeared worse for wear, and he scrunched his nose slightly as he peered on in mild concern. The theatrics were pretty neat as a RiverClan cat, impersonating a flopping fish with considerable talent, but he still examined for the underlying injury. "Is your paw being a pain?" Heh heh, it seemed like the kind of question his mentor used to get regarding him but now was inquired more literally at Scarfang.
"Yes, it is." He answered, gritting his teeth and liping forward once more. "And, for your information," He added, with a flash of irritation, "My vaocabulary has always been extensive." He gave a huff, holding up his front paw with tender concern.

@Dipper

Old May 31st, 2019, 04:54 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Yes, it is." He answered, gritting his teeth and liping forward once more. "And, for your information," He added, with a flash of irritation, "My vaocabulary has always been extensive." He gave a huff, holding up his front paw with tender concern.

@Dipper
While he may have been amused that he'd actually taken the compliment, Shiverpetal gave him a dry stare, unfazed by the annoyance but measuring how to continue this interaction. "Uh huh, wait here," he dismissed the remark with a flick of his tail and disappeared momentarily to retrieve an herb -- unconcerned about which it was -- before returning to spit the chewed pulp onto his sprained paw. The sight caused him to wrinkle his nose, as mauled remains of herbs never really looked good on any cat. "Not the prettiest, but at least you have your vocabulary, eh?"

Old May 31st, 2019, 08:12 AM
summer days..

Quote:

While he may have been amused that he'd actually taken the compliment, Shiverpetal gave him a dry stare, unfazed by the annoyance but measuring how to continue this interaction. "Uh huh, wait here," he dismissed the remark with a flick of his tail and disappeared momentarily to retrieve an herb -- unconcerned about which it was -- before returning to spit the chewed pulp onto his sprained paw. The sight caused him to wrinkle his nose, as mauled remains of herbs never really looked good on any cat. "Not the prettiest, but at least you have your vocabulary, eh?"

"I guess." He answered. He saw the herbs as he smeared them on his paw. "Which herbs are those?" He asked, narrowing his eyes briefly against the pain.