Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:56 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM

Old November 18th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw's tail slid out easily, though with a few toothy grazes, thanks to her long fur and her dip in a murky pool. She was like the cat version of an eel. Whipping around, the ex-loner slashed out with her serrated claws, one aimed at the left side of Troutpaw's neck while the other outstretched towards empty space on the right, where the other apprentice was sure to dodge, only to meet claws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkboi View Post
Troutpaw yelped and ducked down, ramming herself into Ghostpaw’s chest. She had no real fighting instincts yet, only her adrenaline-fueled mind pulling her a random direction. She stepped back and slashed at Ghostpaw’s face, giving a weak but defiant hiss.

@Willie Warf
Beetle watched from the shadows, eyes gleaming with malice.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:10 AM
B I R D

Bump Policy: 1-3 Days
My Mood: Sleepy

[CENTER]TWO NIGHTS BEFORE THE ENCOUNTER

Ambereyes shivered a bit, her pelt ruffled from all the fighting. Sure, it was exciting, but she never knew when she would be next. She padded through the dark forest, relaxed. It was almost like her home now. She knew this is where she belonged. Though she knew once she died, she would never see her beloved again. Not even in Starclan. It was obvious she wouldn't go to Starclan, judging by how many murderers she did and took part in. Icepaw was dead beacuse of her, as well as so many other apprentices. But if Ambereyes was being honest, she didn't feel an ounce of regret. She knew most cats probably would.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Old November 19th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Troutpaw yelped and ducked down, ramming herself into Ghostpaw’s chest. She had no real fighting instincts yet, only her adrenaline-fueled mind pulling her a random direction. She stepped back and slashed at Ghostpaw’s face, giving a weak but defiant hiss.

@Willie Warf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Beetle watched from the shadows, eyes gleaming with malice.

Ghostpaw allowed herself to be knocked down, twisting her neck so the claws swishing by her face completely missed. Well, if Troutpaw could somewhat reach that part of her body, that meant the apprentice was on her, right? Ghostpaw unleashed a quick shunt with her powerful hind legs, giant paws ready to perhaps break a few bones but definitely to shove this kid off the silvery she-cat. Lips curled into a grin. This strike was unmissable,wasn't it? Judging from Trout's position, of course.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 19th, 2023, 10:14 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Troutpaw was knocked back easily, laying on the ground for a few moments as she tried to catch her breath. She finally staggered back up and hissed. She sprang at Ghostpaw’s side, f digging her claws into the other she-cat’s back.

@Willie Warf @GhostlyStarfinder

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 20th, 2023, 06:09 PM

@Willie Warf @hawkboi

Ghostpaw felt claws needle their way through her thick fur, so she puffed out, making herself look larger - and to make it even more difficult to reach her skin and flesh. She shied away, the graze on her back smarting slightly. This Troutpaw was seriously irritating her. She dove low, sweeping her foreleg under the other apprentice to make her trip and fall on her back, so that the ex-rogue could jump onto her unprotected belly and sink her lovely serrated claws in.

Old November 20th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Troutpaw stumbled and fell back, paralyzed with fear as she looked up in Ghostpaw. She tried to make her body move and run away, or fight back, or do anything. But it just wouldn’t.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder

Last edited by hawkboi; November 20th, 2023 at 06:49 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Troutpaw stumbled and fell back, paralyzed with fear as she looked up in Ghostpaw. She tried to make her body move and run away, or fight back, or do anything. But it just wouldn’t.

Quote:
@Willie Warf @hawkboi

Ghostpaw felt claws needle their way through her thick fur, so she puffed out, making herself look larger - and to make it even more difficult to reach her skin and flesh. She shied away, the graze on her back smarting slightly. This Troutpaw was seriously irritating her. She dove low, sweeping her foreleg under the other apprentice to make her trip and fall on her back, so that the ex-rogue could jump onto her unprotected belly and sink her lovely serrated claws in.
(Just gonna pp a little lemme know if its too much)
Beetle, eyes having not blinked for the longest time finally leaped into the battle as Ghostpaw tried to sink their claws into the cat. Beetle picked them up by the scruff and dragged them away and plopped them down. "That's enough out of you. Now scram unless you'd like to see why the others are scared of me." He said snarling his last words before turning to his new little 'friend'. " Sorry about that, but I was quite impressed! I've never seen an apprentice fight quite like that in a long time! It would be my honor to mentor you! If you let me that is?" He said voice filled with emotions that he hadn't used in years, hoping that his fake admiration wasn't quite as see-through as it felt.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; November 20th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2023, 11:57 AM
Destroyer of Universes

29/100

Troutpaw blinked with surprise at the praise, slowly getting up. “Really?” She paused for a moment and tilted her head in confusion. This cat seemed very nice, but… “What do you mean mentor? I already have a mentor, Pricklestep. Though I haven’t trained with him much in the past few days…” she admitted, glancing away.

@Willie Warf

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 24th, 2023, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
(Just gonna pp a little lemme know if its too much)
Beetle, eyes having not blinked for the longest time finally leaped into the battle as Ghostpaw tried to sink their claws into the cat. Beetle picked them up by the scruff and dragged them away and plopped them down. "That's enough out of you. Now scram unless you'd like to see why the others are scared of me." He said snarling his last words before turning to his new little 'friend'. " Sorry about that, but I was quite impressed! I've never seen an apprentice fight quite like that in a long time! It would be my honor to mentor you! If you let me that is?" He said voice filled with emotions that he hadn't used in years, hoping that his fake admiration wasn't quite as see-through as it felt.
Quote:
29/100

Troutpaw blinked with surprise at the praise, slowly getting up. “Really?” She paused for a moment and tilted her head in confusion. This cat seemed very nice, but… “What do you mean mentor? I already have a mentor, Pricklestep. Though I haven’t trained with him much in the past few days…” she admitted, glancing away.

@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw huffed and swarmed up the nearest tree to watch the proceedings. Whatever. Like she was afraid of that weirdo. Pfft.

Old November 24th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
29/100

@Willie Warf
Quote:
Ghostpaw huffed and swarmed up the nearest tree to watch the proceedings. Whatever. Like she was afraid of that weirdo. Pfft.
Beetle smiled " Well it would be my pleasure to mentor you!' He said with a smile. It was becoming easier and easier to slip into the facial expression the more he did it.

(Maybe one more post then we're done!)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw