Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:08 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:07 AM

Old January 10th, 2023, 02:01 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

dusty grins miscteviously .last line of defense? sounds fun he thinks.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old January 10th, 2023, 02:25 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Jay
[Open to other Healers (as well as other ranks but mainly those)!]

During the journey, he had chosen not to completely follow the main group, partly out of dislike for the socializing of it all - needed to constantly keep track of his facial expression and body language was taking a toll on him long-term - and sometimes just because he saw something interesting on the ground he needed to check out, be it remains of a plant that hadn't fully rotted away during the winter, or just something else. So he followed them into the new camp at the tail-end of the crowd with a slow, stalky gait.

It was an... interesting place... for sure, and Jay's evening blue eyes scanned the new place with mild interest and curiosity. He... could work with this, and was honestly looking forward to exploring each part of it, following every tunnel until he found where it ended. A quiet, hyena giggle escaped him as the slender cat stalked along the edge of the new camp, stealing a peak at the place from different angles. Right, the Clanners, Jay smiled a little at the thought of getting revenge for his mother, even if he wasn't a fighter, he would help out in any way he could.

But it seemed his duty would be as a Healer! The blue cat's eyebrows rose somewhat in surprise, but that was quite perfect actually. And they would get a teacher as well? His content grew stronger and a grin broke out on his face. Making the Clanners pay and advance his already growing skills on the side? Win-win if you asked him.

Then it came to digging, and though Jay was far from strong, he still moved closer to the began marking out with a claw where a Healer's den would fit perfectly. But as he walked by a cat [ @Little Dakota - Komodo] who did not seem eager to help out and had instead laid down to sleep? Passing by, Jay reached out a claw in order to give the cat a slight cut (not anything big, just a sting) over the shoulder to wake them up. No slacking when they had a mission.
[ uh oh komodo will be ticked off]

~KOMODO~
he/him
angry

Komodo wasn't entirely sleeping but the tom had been ignoring let the other rogues do there thing sure he's a low rank but seriously did the tom care[nope] as a cat came by the toms ear twitched to the cat his teeth baring his claws unsheathed but hidden then as the cat gave him a slight cut making it sting the anger raged out of him, he immediately stood up growling showing his teeth and claws the tom stood tall, his dark eyes showed anger and rage"so so a newly appointed healer dared to cut me! what a bad idea you had" he said as his tail lashed" i don't care abot the ranks so watch what you do you bird-brain!" the tom snarled in rage

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 10th, 2023, 07:05 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Wren stood silently, nodding in the direction of William to let him know the small tom had understood. This duty was exactly what he had been hoping for.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old January 10th, 2023, 08:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

William
@Peerless cucumber.
(They haven't even set foot outside of the Cave they've made yet TwT how could they have found a Clan, and captured a Hostage?)

Oh. Maybe he really was just the conductor to a group of idiots. How they managed to find a random Clan cat, capture them. And kill them. He'd never know. Why they believed it was smart to show them where they lived, he'd never know. He had to fix it, and he had to fix it quick.

"Are you daft? What made you two think bringing in a hostage would be smart? Let alone a good choice?" he snapped. Short tail flicking. Just a whole gaggle of idiots. "Release them immediately. We don't want them to think we're hostile." a lie, but hopefully one that would work on the Clan bug.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 10th, 2023, 11:35 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cactus rolled her green eyes at Kestrel and Snake as they dragged a hostage, presumably from the Clans. “Hostages won’t help us right now!” Cactus snapped at the idiots,”It’s far too early for that! As much as I love getting under the clans’ fur, even I have the patience and reason not to do that!”
@Peerless cucumber

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; January 10th, 2023 at 11:35 PM.
Old January 11th, 2023, 06:40 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Kestrel + snake + lilac + tawny
Kestrel only eyed William for a moment before explaining himself. I’ve known this cat for a while because I to was in a clan once upon a time. I however left. As was snake. he paused his eyes sliding towards cactus with a annoyed look. I believe that we can squeeze some information out of her and learn a thing or two. After all she is in debt to us, am I wrong ms lilacbreeze? he growled. Furthermore snake added on this cat had promised me to leave the clans a while ago and had hence lied no matter how long I had waited. So I am merely keeping this promise. tawny had been quiet this entire time before he vaguely spoke up. M-mr William. I don’t like fighting anymore..so..I’ll be staying out of this. he paused to quickly lick at his shoulder wound before bouncing off. Lilacbreeze however stood firm with a raised head. I said I’d go with them so what’s the point in going back now. Use me for what you wish. No worry’s I’ll keep your camp a secret. she heavily sighed before sitting down.
@Starfall
@Ashie da WindClanner
Old January 11th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hm? Looking over her cousin, the grey spotted feline's ears rose when a voice spoke up; that of William. Her nose briefly flared in a subtle sign of curiosity. Gaze turning to the self proclaimed leader, she listened carefully, all the while keeping a part of her focus on Falcon and the little thing by her paws. It was peculiar; ranks. Did clans have those? Her family didn't. Well, not in that sense. Viper did feel a certain level of authority coming from her elders, such as Belladonna and Falcon's parents. So the pale being couldn't quite describe the strange feeling that blossomed in her chest hearing she got assigned a rank. The first line of defence... Alongside Falcon. She shot a careful gaze her cousin's way. It felt.. So strange. Almost unreal. She got assigned something. It wasn't much different from what she usually did; hunt and protect. But it being assigned in what felt an almost official manner, Viper couldn't help but feel different about it. Almost... Eager. Fangs.

"You could rest;"
She gently suggested to Falcon as she turned back to the darker feline. Knowing her cousin, she likely wouldn't. But it wouldn't be bad for her to take a rest to let her injuries heal, Viper could work for the both of them. After a moment's hesitation, she once more towards the dirt wall. She wasn't sure how to go about it. But looking to her left she noticed some of the other 'Fangs' digging in a certain manner that seemed quite effective. Visage expressionless as her, she began trying her own paw at digging out a hole in the sturdy wall.

°----°----°----°

Beg her pardon. Having begun meticulously cleaning her paw yet again, after a certain someone decided they needed to play bunny, the lanky feline's head shot up in clear surprise as she heard they would be digging. Right when she was cleaning her paws? Dear oh dear, no. Healing was one thing. And Sweets certainly would be up to keeping this place clean (after all, how else was she supposed to stay clean?). But digging? That defeated the whole purpose of it. My, my. That was one surprise they didn't quite enjoy. She rolled her eyes with a dramatic sigh. Well. She didn't yet care to find out what defiance would cause in this sweet little Willy. Not that she cared much. Most of them things here just seemed more like brutes than anything else. Lucky her that brutes often meant brainless too.

A melancholic expression washed over this feline. They gracefully got to their perfectly clean paws, padding closer to one such dirty walls. She barely hid the grimace that pulled on her maw until it was replaced by a perfect, unbothered smile. Expression suddenly one of wistful peace they began to poke and prod at the dirt wall for starters, seeing just about how easily all this dreadful soil might fall. A few bits of soil fell to cover her groundbound paw, how sad. The little sound of the peddles rolling down led her well hearing ears straight to what sounded like a small argument. Oh? How interesting, was little Willy already encountering problems? Hmm. What silly little beings, hostages. This one didn't seem to mind so much.

Oh oh oh, and what was this? The feline had since stopped their digging attempt, sugary sweet look subtly moving from the wall to a certain two. Oh my. Wasn't that one of their new healers, much like herself, and some silly thing? How amusing, it thought ranks mattered at all. Sweets considered adding in her own two words, but decided against it. They turned their subtle gaze back to the soil wall as if nothing happened, steadily returning to her little digging game.

Old January 13th, 2023, 11:12 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

| Elisia | Gloaming 'Camp'|

Ah, so she was a designated healer. . .good, the molly would much rather not get her paws dirty, at least, not with blood on her claws. Getting dirty when it came to digging out this place wasn't nearly as bad, and so, she went right to work without a complaint.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old January 13th, 2023, 11:23 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

He continued to dig, no matter the consequences, he knew that if he hit a bad spot, the hole tunnel could fall on him, but it was the risks of the job, his whole life was taking risks, he smiled when he thinked of the blood he could spill everywhere when they would attack the clans and he digged even faster...

[Open for a FANG to help him]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fablespinner
She/They

Slender paws crossed over one another after a fruitless bout of tapping against the ground. A Fang? What a vile name. The oriental longhair's muzzle crinkled with distaste as William started going on about.. digging? Oh no, she would not do that. Fablespinner had used to dislike hunting for her own food. There was no way she was to go around digging like a cat constantly at beck and call. However, lime eyes did watch with amusement as some cats jumped right in, digging for all they were worth. It suited them, at least. They were worth nothing. Absolutely nothing, just like the dirt they were shoveling out from beneath their paws.

[ Low on motivation right now, so heres a post on the smaller side, just to get Fablespinner's attendance over with. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; January 13th, 2023 at 08:31 PM.