Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:30 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:29 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:01 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
The orange tabby peers at him with sparkling lime green eyes. Blazepaw pushes up his paws kicking the grey tom off him and jumps up and pins him down much stronger from his training. "U know ive never actually had this much fun with another apprentice before. Or another cat in general for that matter" he purrs
"I can say thr same." Sapphire purred. "Alright lemme up!" he meowed, trying to kick him off.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM
constantly tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜
Treestep looked down at the new young apprentice as he got up from the soil. "Hello! You must be Blizzardpaw," Treestep mewed with excitement. Treestep's eyes shined at the eager apprentice. He knew Blizzardpaw would train well. "What are we doing? Well... I was thinking I could test you on what you already know. Do you know how to hunt? Any simple fighting moves? What about swimming or climbing?" Treestep asked. He suddenly felt bad about asking all the questions. He didn't want to overwhelm Blizzardpaw. "Never mind. It's okay if you don't know any of those things. Just show me what you know. Do you know your way around the territory?" Treestep eases. He pads more to the center of the grounds, so he could get a good angle on Blizzardpaw, seeing if he was muscular, or if his fur was short enough so he could swim easier. He suddenly realized he should just calm down. He should ease him self into this new adjustment, and take things one by one.

Blizzardpaw eagerness lowered a bit. "My old mentor actually, err, disappeared when I was apprenticed." Blizzardpaw sighed in annoyance, scraping his claws against the ground. "All I know is the basic hunting crouch, nothing more, really.." He felt disappointed and frustrated that his old mentor had disappeared right after he just became an apprentice! Anger rose even more, before he calmed himself down. I can't become like I was as a kit, that won't help me at all! He brightened up a little, "But, that make's it easier......, right?" Blizzardpaw mewed, trying to reassure himself more than anything.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"I can say thr same." Sapphire purred. "Alright lemme up!" he meowed, trying to kick him off.
Blazepaw smirks "And what r u gonna do if i dont?" he purrs.

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:27 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Blazepaw smirks "And what r u gonna do if i dont?" he purrs.
Sapphirepaw growled with a smile. "I'll fight ya!" he mewed.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Blizzardpaw eagerness lowered a bit. "My old mentor actually, err, disappeared when I was apprenticed." Blizzardpaw sighed in annoyance, scraping his claws against the ground. "All I know is the basic hunting crouch, nothing more, really.." He felt disappointed and frustrated that his old mentor had disappeared right after he just became an apprentice! Anger rose even more, before he calmed himself down. I can't become like I was as a kit, that won't help me at all! He brightened up a little, "But, that make's it easier......, right?" Blizzardpaw mewed, trying to reassure himself more than anything.
"That's totally fine, Blizzardpaw. We will just need some extra work!" Treestep reassures Blizzardpaw. "Now, I think we should jump right into hunting. We can practice hunting in the forest sometime in this season. Let's perfect your hunting crouch before we learn about different scent, adders, and catching certain types of prey. Watch me." Treestep lowers down to the ground, his belly fur skimming the turf. All four legs bend down, and his neck lowers his head near the ground, the perfect level to sniff the ground for mice, chipmunks, and other small animals. "Okay, Blizzardpaw. This is what you should look like while in the hunters crouch. I know you already know this, but we need to refresh our technique." Treestep explains. He gets up to let Blizzardpaw try it, and watches closely.

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; December 28th, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:51 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜
"That's totally fine, Blizzardpaw. We will just need some extra work!" Treestep reassures Blizzardpaw. "Now, I think we should jump right into hunting. We can practice hunting in the forest sometime in this season. Let's perfect your hunting crouch before we learn about different scent, adders, and catching certain types of prey. Watch me." Treestep lowers down to the ground, his belly fur skimming the turf. All four legs bend down, and his neck lowers his head near the ground, the perfect level to sniff the ground for mice, chipmunks, and other small animals. "Okay, Blizzardpaw. This is what you should look like while in the hunters crouch. I know you already know this, but we need to refresh our technique." Treestep explains. He gets up to let Blizzardpaw try it, and watches closely.

Blizzardpaw gives a smile, relaxed a bit. Good. He turned his head to watch closely, silently noting that was actually how the apprentice showed him, and remembered how bad he looked we he did it. The apprentice hoped he would do it right when it was his turn. He nodded slowly, thinking to himself. About Blizzardpaw, lets do this! Blizzardpaw proceded to crouch down, getting his paws in the right position, noting to keep his tail from slashing at the ground, as he knew it might let the prey escape. Please let this be right.... He pleaded to himself, turning his eyes to look at his mentor, hoping he did it correctly. I hope so.

Last edited by seasalt; December 28th, 2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Fawnpaw flinched slightly . "I don't have to come if you don't want me to ...." She told him, looking away and down at her paws
He shook his head," No! You can come!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Blizzardpaw gives a smile, relaxed a bit. Good. He turned his head to watch closely, silently noting that was actually how the apprentice showed him, and remembered how bad he looked we he did it. The apprentice hoped he would do it right when it was his turn. He nodded slowly, thinking to himself. About Blizzardpaw, lets do this! Blizzardpaw proceded to crouch down, getting his paws in the right position, noting to keep his tail from slashing at the ground, as he knew it might let the prey escape. Please let this be right.... He pleaded to himself, turning his eyes to look at his mentor, hoping he did it correctly. I hope so.
Treestep nods in approval. "That's very good. Now it may be easier to put all four paws closer together..." Treestep went on speaking about better technique, hoping Blizzardpaw wasn't getting too bored. "Alright, we have time for one more lesson. Would you rather learn about some fighting moves, or different types of prey and how to catch them easiest?" Treestep asked. Treestep looked around at the paw prints in the soil, and claw marks. He was happy to see the little progress Blizzardpaw was making already.

[character site]
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:02 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He shook his head," No! You can come!"
Fawnpaw looked back up at him , her eyes searching for a sighn that he was sure . "o-okay "
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Fawnpaw looked back up at him , her eyes searching for a sighn that he was sure . "o-okay "
Redpaw gave a firm nod," I'd like someone to come," he added," thanks for not seeing me as a weirdo..." he added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread