Today 10:29 PM

Old August 18th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Teapaw dipped his head back,"I'm ready when you are."
"okay let's go." replied Flarewind. The tom walked to the entrance, then he waited for his adopted son.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

"okay let's go." replied Flarewind. The tom walked to the entrance, then he waited for his adopted son.
"Ok," he nodded and followed close behind Flarewind, his adoptive father.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
She looked up from her meal of fish as Noghtsky padded over to the pile. "Hello." She meted simply around a mouthful of fish.
He looked at her shyly,"hi..." He grabbed a fish and took a bite of it.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"My name is Bramble." He meowed in reply. "And yes, those are her Kits..."

Character Site

Old August 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Ick, I never thought I'd have to see this place again." Strawberrythorn murmured, her blue eyes raking across the clearing of where Shadowclan was currently staying, Riverclan. Being born here, the ginger molly wasn't too bothered by the fishy scent or the water, but she did not like the idea of possibly running into her sister, Honeypool. The two had a long and.... Dark history, and Strawberrythorn did not like the idea of seeing her again. Although she missed her terribly. Oh Honeypool, I wish I could've been mature as a kit... But, the past was the past. And Strawberrythorn had put the past behind her. She was now living a pretty good life. She had a wonderfully loving mate, an older litter of kits who were now warriors, and a new litter who were now two moons old and getting into more trouble by the day. Her family was safe. As of now.

Stretching out, Strawberrythorn let the sun reflect off of her beautiful ginger fur, making it seem to sparkled like rubies. The feline had missed Riverclan. And who could blame her? She was born here. She missed the sound of the river rushing, the moist air that always carried a hint of fresh water. The mouth-watering smell of fish, and most of all, the sunlight that was able to cover the whole camp. She didn't get that wonderful sunlight in Shadowclan, where all the dark pines shadowed every bit of the territory.

@Mystical

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Ick, I never thought I'd have to see this place again." Strawberrythorn murmured, her blue eyes raking across the clearing of where Shadowclan was currently staying, Riverclan. Being born here, the ginger molly wasn't too bothered by the fishy scent or the water, but she did not like the idea of possibly running into her sister, Honeypool. The two had a long and.... Dark history, and Strawberrythorn did not like the idea of seeing her again. Although she missed her terribly. Oh Honeypool, I wish I could've been mature as a kit... But, the past was the past. And Strawberrythorn had put the past behind her. She was now living a pretty good life. She had a wonderfully loving mate, an older litter of kits who were now warriors, and a new litter who were now two moons old and getting into more trouble by the day. Her family was safe. As of now.

Stretching out, Strawberrythorn let the sun reflect off of her beautiful ginger fur, making it seem to sparkled like rubies. The feline had missed Riverclan. And who could blame her? She was born here. She missed the sound of the river rushing, the moist air that always carried a hint of fresh water. The mouth-watering smell of fish, and most of all, the sunlight that was able to cover the whole camp. She didn't get that wonderful sunlight in Shadowclan, where all the dark pines shadowed every bit of the territory.

@Mystical

Pearlstream was heading towards the nursery, trying to keep her fur from bristling. Boy did she hate this place. Who could live of fish, and live near a River? Plus, they're camp smelled like fish. If it weren't for Honeythistle, her mate, and Daturakit, her kit, she would have been driven past insanity by now. The way the sun shown down on her was nice, it was hard to stay warm with such a thin coat in the shadowed pine forest. But apart from that, Honeythistle, and Daturakit, everything was terrible. Absolutely terrible. She hated it in RiverClan. Why did the stupid flood happen, and make them have to come to such a terrible place? Why couldn't they go to another clan? At least ThunderClan didn't smell of fish, though she couldn't say ThunderClanners were nice. Pearlstream sighed, and padded towards the nursery.

It wasn't until she was right beside her, did Pearlstream realize she was next to Strawberrythorn. Her mates other mate. Her sisterwife. That annoying sharp tongued molly she unfortunately shared a den with. She couldn't help but admit that Strawberrythorn knew a lot about kits, but Pearlstream just didn't get along with the other mates. Perhaps she could ask her about kits? Strawberrythorn had just recently had her second litter, so asking her wouldn't be such a bad idea. In an attempt to not look stupid, she sat down next to Strawberrythorn, and asked a random question. "I was wondering, because I know you have a way with kits, how you deal with them when they try to do things they're not supposed to?"
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonsplash flicked her tail and padded out of the nursery to find Tempestjay, pursing her lips at the sudden change in scenery. It wasn't milky-smelling like the nursery, duh, and it was a bit brighter. [I]Remember, new territory, new cats. Be cautious[I] Moonsplash reminded herself silently, taking a deep breath and continuing through the fish-scented clearing. How did they live like this? She reminded herself to not be rude, they were different, that was all. She spotted Tempestjay, a purr rising in her throat. "Tempestjay! Er- hi, Echoskip was wondering if you'd like to come see the kits?" She asked, filled with hope. They were his, after all.

@Wyldfire
(Roleplay with Echo,Moon,and kits)
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Light green eyes met Crescentpool's own blue ones and lingered there for a moment. The RiverClan apprentice watched her, as though he were studying a foreign object. And, he might as well have been - from the way he was acting. Observing her as though she didn't have a mind of her own. Oh, Shadepaw... sometimes he could come across as quite rude. Getting to his paws, the fluffy black tom made his way across the clearing. Why did it have to be so blasted hot in green-leaf? Why couldn't it be nice, cold weather... the type of weather that the tom preferred? "Mind if I join you?" He asked, his green eyes watching her with a pleasant expression. When Shadepaw wanted to be, he could be quite charming. When he was... manipulative, that was. His voice was naturally smooth and elegant, and he almost had that type of air around him that seemed to scream sophistication.

"You're Crescentpool, aren't you? I believe I remember you from your warrior ceremony. You were absolutely stunning." It wasn't awkward, somehow, to be complimenting the black warrior on her appearance. Flirting was a common occurance around the Clans, and while Shadepaw might not be considered a flirt, he was considered almost polite. Sophisticated. Charming, even. Yes, he might have the traits that made a flirt a flirt, but all in all? He wasn't one. Shadepaw watched Crescentpool for any reaction, his light green eyes friendly although he was struggling to keep them that way. Shy cats had never been a real target for him. And from what he could tell, Crescentpool seemed antisocial and shy. Though, perhaps she could serve as some use after all... maybe. If he were lucky, she could. Even if it was only for his own amusement, Shadepaw got the feeling that he and the black cat were going to get along just fine.

That was, while his act was kept up. A cruel, manipulative tom and a shy she cat... what better opening for the stereotypical "toxic" relationships? Yet, the tom knew how these things ended. They always ended with the girl and guy ending up together. Well, that wasn't going to happen to him. No sir, Shadepaw was a cat who was forever alone. He remained alone because it kept him above the others. A mate was like a partner. And at the moment? He wasn't looking for one.
Crescentpool gazed back at the tom, her eyes slightly narrowed. She wanted to look away. She needed to look away, it felt like. But something stopped her, held her back, kept her head faced towards the tom and her eyes opened. She wasn't sure why, but it felt almost as if there would be some sort of consequence if she looked away. There was, sort of- she'd look weak, she'd be submitting to another. Although Crescentpool usually didn't care what others thought of her, she wouldn't have them thinking that she was fragile.

When the tom's expression became pleasant, a warning went off in her head, but she brushed it off. The tom didn't seem so intimidating now; he was just trying to be friendly. With this in mind, she nodded at his request. "Of course!" she purred, pushing away the feeling of unease deep within her. There was nothing wrong with the friendly tom, no matter what her gut instinct was. She could trust her clanmates.

"Yes, I'm Crescentpool," the turquoise-eyed warrior confirmed. Although she was put off by the tom's compliment, she managed a quiet murmur of thanks. Crescentpool wasn't used to being complemented. Due to her shy, quiet nature, she didn't really speak with others, so they didn't really speak with her, even more so because she was born in WindClan. Although she wasn't treated like an outsider, she wasn't treated quite the same as a RiverClan-born cat. Not that Crescentpool minded; peace, quiet, and solitude were some of her favorite things.

The jet-black she-cat pursed her lips. "I'm really sorry, but I don't think I know your name," she apoligized nervously. What if he was offended that Crescentpool didn't know him? What if he was mad? Please don't let him mind that I don't know his name, she prayed. The last thing Crescentpool needed was to drive cats away from her in anger.
@Lonestar23

Last edited by Splash; August 28th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:53 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A soft hiss came from the corner of the RiverClan clearing as Clawpaw entered, her fluffy white tail lashing as though she were angry at the world around her. Spotting Avocetpaw - the cat she had recently had a negative run in with - the apprentice's eyes narrowed and she growled low in her throat. "Well, if it isn't little sunshine. How've you been doing - cuddling up with your foster family and getting lots of praise?" The apprentice asked. The worst part about being here was that it was her brother's Clan. She hated Whisperblaze. With everything in her, she hated him. And yet he still seemed to care. Why was that? How. Just how. If only he would get angry and lash out at her, the white feline would be happy. But he wouldn't and he didn't and she was furious.

"Did any of your perfect family get hurt? I bet you all prayed to StarClan like good little kitties and begged for them to get better, didn't you? Did StarClan answer your prayers, Avocetpaw?"

Clawpaw doubted it. StarClan hadn't answered her prayers ever, and so the Dark Forest was considerably more powerful in her opinion. As far as she was concerned? There wasn't a StarClan. There never had been. It was a story that kits were brought up under and a story that had been fed to the cats of the Clans in hopes that they might believe there was someone looking out for them. Some bought it. But Clawpaw? No, she didn't believe there was anything but the Dark Forest. And she wondered how they felt, being rejected and acting like there was some almighty fake Clan in the stars that had been answering all their little prayers. Well, Clawpaw didn't pray. Ever. Even to the Dark Forest, and she wasn't planning on starting now.
Avocetpaw was, by design, a pacifist; but now, at this moment, aggression sprung to their mind and mouth, a growl rumbling lowly in their threat. They whipped to their feet, spinning around suddenly, though their body pleaded for mercy as pain creaked through their achy muscles. They ignored it, eyes narrowing at Clawpaw; they had certainly tried to give her many chances, but now, it had crossed the line. Insulting them over and over again had pushed their buttons in just the right way, and now they had snapped. They snarled at Clawpaw, tail lashing harshly. "Family? Family? Whether or not I have adopted or biological family, I've made my own! My own friends who love and care for me has a sibling! And yes, they have been injured! Thing is, I associate with selfless, kind, caring people, and they were willing to risk life and limb for everyone else, you hear me? One of my friends may have died- Gannetpaw, if you care to know! He hasn't yet left the medicine den, and I've heard no news. So back off, okay?" Their voice was desperate, low, and gruff, an unforgiving tone that they hope told Clawpaw to back off, and leave them be.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"My name is Bramble." He meowed in reply. "And yes, those are her Kits..."
Mudnose sighed and looked at Hollydawn, dismayed. He then looked at bramble,"Well, nothing I can do about that now... You need these kits taken to the nursery?" He asked politely.

Hollydawn looked up,"Huh? What happened?"

Mudnose facepalmed.