Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:40 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by alec
Today 04:37 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:31 PM
Has-Been Denmates [p]
by Omari
Last post by hades.
Today 04:30 PM

Old June 11th, 2022, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Default yesterday {p}

@RiztheHuntress [This is for the hazelstorm/Wolfsong dream visit. I'm really really sorry for how long this took!]

yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away...

StarClan was so damn fake. It was beautiful, but simultaneously it was unrealistic. The skies were always a deep indigo colour, and stars glittered coldly above. Hazelstorm sat underneath that very sky now, gazing at where a bright, curved moon should be. She had found joy in seeing her parents again, but it hadn't been what Hazelstorm had expected. Daisyleap and Frecklesight had been poud and welcoming for the first few hour s of Hazelstorm being dead. But after that, they completely ignored her. It was like they had gotten used to not having their daughter around. And it hurt; it was worser than anything else. The fact that Hazelstorm's parents hadn't really missed her was heartbreaking.

Now it looks as though they're to stay.

So far Hazelstorm had done every recreational activity that had ever existed. Since borders didnt exist in StarCan, Hazelstorm had been free to explore the territories of the other Clans. The thought of this brought a faint smile to her lips. Codwhisper would love that.

Oh, I believe in yesterday, suddenly I'm not half the cat I used to be.

She tried really hard not to think about Wolfsong. Hazelstorm had perishd, and she'd never gotten the chance to tell the silver molly that she had feelings for her too. The world wastwisted, and it wasn't fair. but Hazelstorm knew that really, it wasn't the universe's fault. She had been too cautious, and selfish that she had probably broken Wolfsong's heart when she vanished. Perhaps Hazelstorm should visit her.

There's a shadow hanging over me.

Hazelstorm got to her paws, tail snaking through the fresh, long grass. A breeze rustled the leaves and she paused. What if this was her biggest mistake? What if Wolfsong wouldn't forgive her?

Maybe she'd just have to lead an afterlife of solitude.

oh, yesterday came suddenly...

She fought down her fears. Hazelstor sighed. If Wolfsong didn't forgive her, then so be it. The thought of being alone forever made bile rise in Hazelstorm's throat. She swallowed, and hoped that Wolfsong was asleep. Hazelstorm was pretty sure it was night-time. The brown tabby suppressed another sigh, and attempted to emerge into Wolfsong's dream.
Old June 13th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: yesterday {p}

~Wolfsong | @irie~

Another love taken to the grave...

Yet again, Wolfsong tossed and turned as her dreams were plagued by nightmares. Flashes of teeth and claws, the scent of blood, the feeling of dark water filling her lungs, every bad scenario that she could think of played in her mind as she struggled and twitched in her nest.

Another one goes right down the drain...

Just as she was beginning to give up, and close to deciding to let the dark water of her dreams drown her, the tide receded, and she felt grass beneath her paws. The nightmare... had changed? What had suddenly driven back the darkness? She turned her gaze to the sky, seeing clear, sparkling stars swirling above her.

I keep making all the same mistakes

Of course. A Starclan cat was trying to contact her. It must be her father again. Letting her blue gaze travel over the starlit field, the silver tabby watched for the familiar black pelt emerging from the dark night. But she saw no sign of the black tom, not the shimmer of stars in his pelt, nor the flash of his bright green eyes.

Running out of reasons I can blame.

If not Ebonyfur, then who would be summoning her? Who wanted to speak with her? Autonomously her paws began to take steps forward, carrying her across the silver hued grasses that were swaying in the gentle breeze.

Thought I had a heart of gold, everything I touch turns to stone.

Even as she took in the beauty of the star-touched field that she had emerged in to, it did little to drive back the darkness and despair that had settled in her heart, it's creeping tendrils wrapping themselves around her form and restraining her in everything she tried to do.

Is it my fault I always end up alone?

(No worries on the delay! Sorry it took me so long to get out a reply! I figured I'd quote a song as well cause i was inspired for this reply while listening to this one )
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!