Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 03:51 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:49 PM
Incident. [Willowpaw VA]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:45 PM
Monthly Kudos (April 2024)
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 03:44 PM

Old August 12th, 2022, 08:21 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Up above the world so high... [P]

Eelkit took a deep breath, forcing himself to move. His first task of the moon... Collecting a soul. He was normally fine with collecting souls: it meant he could comfort someone in their final moments and lead them to StarClan. Especially when they had no one left who cared for them in the living realm, and their family was walking among the stars, waiting for them.

However, this time... The soul was a kit, only two moons older than Eelkit was when he died. The young kit was lied to, taken advantage by a sick excuse of a cat... And now lay dead, never knowing what the life of a warrior and what his future would have been like.... He could never train, make more friends, fallen in love, and had a family... All because a cat took advantage of him wanting to see his mother again. The bitterness and unfairness of it all hurt Eelkit, wrapping it's slimy tentacles around his heart, creating a lump in his throat and making it hard to breathe... But he continued to walk, making his way to the forest from the stars, only partially aware of the fact that he was moving.

How sad. Another life, gone too soon. But... That was how life went. Death was as normal and common as life. Without death, life couldn't continue. Sproutkit just happened to be the one who was meant to die. That was how it had to be... But that didn't mean Eelkit had to like it.

The young kit wandered, letting his paws taking wherever, and he eventually found the poor kit, bloody outside of the RiverClan camp. Soon, however, they ended up in StarClan territory, and Eelkit walked forward, nudging the now deceased kit with his paw, his green eyes shining with pity.

"Hey... Get up..." he whispered quietly, hoping it would be enough to wake the kit.

Ah, what a sad day....

@thepirateking

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 12th, 2022, 08:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Up above the world so high... [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Eelkit took a deep breath, forcing himself to move. His first task of the moon... Collecting a soul. He was normally fine with collecting souls: it meant he could comfort someone in their final moments and lead them to StarClan. Especially when they had no one left who cared for them in the living realm, and their family was walking among the stars, waiting for them.

However, this time... The soul was a kit, only two moons older than Eelkit was when he died. The young kit was lied to, taken advantage by a sick excuse of a cat... And now lay dead, never knowing what the life of a warrior and what his future would have been like.... He could never train, make more friends, fallen in love, and had a family... All because a cat took advantage of him wanting to see his mother again. The bitterness and unfairness of it all hurt Eelkit, wrapping it's slimy tentacles around his heart, creating a lump in his throat and making it hard to breathe... But he continued to walk, making his way to the forest from the stars, only partially aware of the fact that he was moving.

How sad. Another life, gone too soon. But... That was how life went. Death was as normal and common as life. Without death, life couldn't continue. Sproutkit just happened to be the one who was meant to die. That was how it had to be... But that didn't mean Eelkit had to like it.

The young kit wandered, letting his paws taking wherever, and he eventually found the poor kit, bloody outside of the RiverClan camp. Soon, however, they ended up in StarClan territory, and Eelkit walked forward, nudging the now deceased kit with his paw, his green eyes shining with pity.

"Hey... Get up..." he whispered quietly, hoping it would be enough to wake the kit.

Ah, what a sad day....

@thepirateking
➣ After his death, the small kitten laid there on the ground for a uncertain amount of time, stuck between that weird state between alive and dead. It was lonely and frightening for such a young child. However, soon enough, a voice whispered out to him and what felt like a paw touched him, which awoke Sproutkit from his sleep and allowed the tiny tom to open his eyes. He lifted his head and looked up at the other kitten that stood before him, who looked back at him with green eyes of their own. His fur was brown and white, but appeared to shimmer brightly, unlike the cats that Sproutkit had seen before now. “...Who are you?” He eventually spoke, blinking a few times, “W.. Where am I?” Everything had happened so quickly. Where was Spottedspirit? Where was Thornripple? Where was the lush forest that he was just in? Nothing made sense to him, but he felt like he was about to shed big crybaby tears.

It was around that point that Sproutkit looked down at himself and could see that he was shimmering too, sparkling like he was coated with the stars of the night sky. It was beautiful and then he soon realized: his pebble! Where were his precious stones? He looked around wildly and couldn’t see his favorite lucky rock. He didn’t say anything about it, but the other kitten could probably tell from expression and body language alone that he was deeply saddened about such a simple matter, not realizing where he was yet. It was strange and new. Sproutkit felt afraid.
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:54 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepirateking View Post
➣ After his death, the small kitten laid there on the ground for a uncertain amount of time, stuck between that weird state between alive and dead. It was lonely and frightening for such a young child. However, soon enough, a voice whispered out to him and what felt like a paw touched him, which awoke Sproutkit from his sleep and allowed the tiny tom to open his eyes. He lifted his head and looked up at the other kitten that stood before him, who looked back at him with green eyes of their own. His fur was brown and white, but appeared to shimmer brightly, unlike the cats that Sproutkit had seen before now. “...Who are you?” He eventually spoke, blinking a few times, “W.. Where am I?” Everything had happened so quickly. Where was Spottedspirit? Where was Thornripple? Where was the lush forest that he was just in? Nothing made sense to him, but he felt like he was about to shed big crybaby tears.

It was around that point that Sproutkit looked down at himself and could see that he was shimmering too, sparkling like he was coated with the stars of the night sky. It was beautiful and then he soon realized: his pebble! Where were his precious stones? He looked around wildly and couldn’t see his favorite lucky rock. He didn’t say anything about it, but the other kitten could probably tell from expression and body language alone that he was deeply saddened about such a simple matter, not realizing where he was yet. It was strange and new. Sproutkit felt afraid.
Eelkit's ears twitched as the older kit awoke, his body as starry as his own. His heart squeezed as he watched the kitten look him over curiously, unaware of his new state of life... Er, well, death. Eelkit allowed him to collect his bearings, and when Sproutkit's first question arrived, it was a bit of a surprise to the old kitten soul that it was about his name ans not the place they were in. Well, he did after, but anyway.

"My name is Eelkit. I was a RiverClan kit, just like you, many moons ago," the young tom introduced himself, keeping his voice steady despite the grief and sadness he felt. And it wasn't made better by the second question and his answer to it, but it was better to get it over with quickly. "And, well... Have you ever heard of StarClan?"

Eelkit watched Sproutkit take in his surroundings in wonder, idly wondering if he had also seemed that way when he first arrived in StarClan. In awe at the stars and beauty of the area. That seemed so many moons ago... But, the tom was shaken out of his thoughts by Sproutkit's sudden state of panic. Eelkit tilted his head, a questionable look in his eyes as he watched Sproutkit fret about.

"Um... Are you looking for something?" Eelkit asked. Was he not going to ask him anything else about where they were, or what happened? What was so important that he wouldn't ask?

Old August 15th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Eelkit's ears twitched as the older kit awoke, his body as starry as his own. His heart squeezed as he watched the kitten look him over curiously, unaware of his new state of life... Er, well, death. Eelkit allowed him to collect his bearings, and when Sproutkit's first question arrived, it was a bit of a surprise to the old kitten soul that it was about his name ans not the place they were in. Well, he did after, but anyway.

"My name is Eelkit. I was a RiverClan kit, just like you, many moons ago," the young tom introduced himself, keeping his voice steady despite the grief and sadness he felt. And it wasn't made better by the second question and his answer to it, but it was better to get it over with quickly. "And, well... Have you ever heard of StarClan?"

Eelkit watched Sproutkit take in his surroundings in wonder, idly wondering if he had also seemed that way when he first arrived in StarClan. In awe at the stars and beauty of the area. That seemed so many moons ago... But, the tom was shaken out of his thoughts by Sproutkit's sudden state of panic. Eelkit tilted his head, a questionable look in his eyes as he watched Sproutkit fret about.

"Um... Are you looking for something?" Eelkit asked. Was he not going to ask him anything else about where they were, or what happened? What was so important that he wouldn't ask?
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The small brown-furred kitten listened to the other youth’s words, tilting his head to the side. “Star…Clan…?” He said, obviously confused and not at all knowing what that was, “I don’t think my moms ever told me about that clan, but that’s okay! We can still be friends! It’s a pleasure to meet you… Eeeeeeeeeeeelkit.” Sproutkit tested out the name of his new companion on his tongue and almost immediately broke out into innocent little giggles. The happiness soon faded as it switched over to concern, his emerald-green eyes darting around to look for his special little pebble. Moments ago, it had been so close to him. A mere tail-length away. Now nowhere.

“Huh?” Eelkit’s voice brought him back to their conversation and he looked back at the brown-and-white kitten, “Oh! Uh, have you seen a small rock around here? It’s very smooth to the touch and white in color. I found it in RiverClan’s camp, like, a super long time ago and it’s my favorite one. I always take it with me everywhere. But… I can’t seem to see it anywhere anymore.” The more he talked, the sadder Sproutkit’s words seemed to be, realizing that he most likely had misplaced his good-luck pebble and lost it forever. He immediately frowned.

Last edited by Captain; August 15th, 2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old August 15th, 2022, 01:41 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The small brown-furred kitten listened to the other youth’s words, tilting his head to the side. “Star…Clan…?” He said, obviously confused and not at all knowing what that was, “I don’t think my moms ever told me about that clan, but that’s okay! We can still be friends! It’s a pleasure to meet you… Eeeeeeeeeeeelkit.” Sproutkit tested out the name of his new companion on his tongue and almost immediately broke out into innocent little giggles. The happiness soon faded as it switched over to concern, his emerald-green eyes darting around to look for his special little pebble. Moments ago, it had been so close to him. A mere tail-length away. Now nowhere.

“Huh?” Eelkit’s voice brought him back to their conversation and he looked back at the brown-and-white kitten, “Oh! Uh, have you seen a small rock around here? It’s very smooth to the touch and white in color. I found it in RiverClan’s camp, like, a super long time ago and it’s my favorite one. I always take it with me everywhere. But… I can’t seem to see it anywhere anymore.” The more he talked, the sadder Sproutkit’s words seemed to be, realizing that he most likely had misplaced his good-luck pebble and lost it forever. He immediately frowned.
Eelkit watched the older kitten with interest, not too surprised his mother never mentioned StarClan to him. That was something normally introduced to cats as apprentices, not as kits who shouldn't be exposed to death so soon... Or taken by it, in Sproutkit's case. However, a small giggle escaped Eelkit as he heard his new companion pronounce his name, said companion breaking into giggles as well. They just met, and Eelkit was already liking him! The thing about StarClan might be an issue, though... Perhaps he should have Dirtfur handle that.

Then, Sproutkit mentioned his special pebble, which he lost... Most likely due to his death. Huh... White, small, and smooth. He couldn't see one immediately, but the sad look on Sproutkit's face also made Eelkit frown. This wouldn't do at all!

"I'll help you look!" Eelkit offered, standing up and walking over to Sproutkit. "It can't be too far, right? It should be around here somewhere!"

Old August 16th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Your Local Fisherman

RiverClan Re: Up above the world so high... [P]

Quote:
Eelkit watched the older kitten with interest, not too surprised his mother never mentioned StarClan to him. That was something normally introduced to cats as apprentices, not as kits who shouldn't be exposed to death so soon... Or taken by it, in Sproutkit's case. However, a small giggle escaped Eelkit as he heard his new companion pronounce his name, said companion breaking into giggles as well. They just met, and Eelkit was already liking him! The thing about StarClan might be an issue, though... Perhaps he should have Dirtfur handle that.

Then, Sproutkit mentioned his special pebble, which he lost... Most likely due to his death. Huh... White, small, and smooth. He couldn't see one immediately, but the sad look on Sproutkit's face also made Eelkit frown. This wouldn't do at all!

"I'll help you look!" Eelkit offered, standing up and walking over to Sproutkit. "It can't be too far, right? It should be around here somewhere!"
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Upon hearing Eelkit’s offer to help, the RiverClan kitten smiled gratefully and nodded to his newfound friend. “I… would very much appreciate that, thank you.” Sproutkit meowed, not daring to forget his manners, “Yeah, it’s gotta be! I mean, I just… saw it before…” The small brown-furred tom thought back to the pain in his neck and his vision darkening, causing a shiver to run up his spine. But for the moment, he shook his head and focused on the task at hand, staggering through the sparkling grasses and looking for any sign of his favorite pebble. Please, please, please… It had to be here. Sproutkit didn’t want to go on without it. He should've never brought it!
Old August 16th, 2022, 12:10 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Upon hearing Eelkit’s offer to help, the RiverClan kitten smiled gratefully and nodded to his newfound friend. “I… would very much appreciate that, thank you.” Sproutkit meowed, not daring to forget his manners, “Yeah, it’s gotta be! I mean, I just… saw it before…” The small brown-furred tom thought back to the pain in his neck and his vision darkening, causing a shiver to run up his spine. But for the moment, he shook his head and focused on the task at hand, staggering through the sparkling grasses and looking for any sign of his favorite pebble. Please, please, please… It had to be here. Sproutkit didn’t want to go on without it. He should've never brought it!
Eelkit almost giggled again at the way Sproutkit suddenly used his manners, only to immediately turn around and fret for his special pebble. Well, why wouldn't he help? They had all the time in the world and, besides, it couldn't be far, right? So, the small tom followed Sproutkit, sniffing about and keeping his eyes peeled for the special stone.

"Do you know where you put it? Anywhere here look familiar?" Eelkit asked, still looking around. "Or do you not remember?"

Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:18 AM
Your Local Fisherman

RiverClan Re: Up above the world so high... [P]

Quote:
Eelkit almost giggled again at the way Sproutkit suddenly used his manners, only to immediately turn around and fret for his special pebble. Well, why wouldn't he help? They had all the time in the world and, besides, it couldn't be far, right? So, the small tom followed Sproutkit, sniffing about and keeping his eyes peeled for the special stone.

"Do you know where you put it? Anywhere here look familiar?" Eelkit asked, still looking around. "Or do you not remember?"
SPROUTKIT
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ With wobbly uncoordinated paws, the small brown-furred kitten staggered ahead in search for his precious stone. Eelkit, thankfully, was close behind him and quick to offer a helping paw with Sproutkit’s problem. Questions were soon asked, which left the RiverClan tom thinking hard for the answers. “I…” He stumbled over his own words, looking around for anything that was familiar, “...I…I don’t know. Nothing looks the same. Is StarClan’s territory far from RiverClan?” Deep down within the tiny kitten, he was slowly starting to realize his current situation, but another part of him refused to acknowledge it. His brain tried hard to make him remember the pain in his neck and the darkness that followed it, as well as the cold loneliness. Overcome with emotion, Sproutkit shook his head wildly, squeezing his eyes tight before taking off and trying to run. However, his condition would soon catch up to him and send the youth tumbling head over paws into the grass. Sniffling, he covered his eyes with his paws and tried to hide his crybaby tears from Eelkit. “...I just wanna go home. I want to see my mom…” He whimpered pitifully, body trembling as it remembered the cold raindrops, "I...I'm not going home to RiverClan, am I?"