Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Vermin;3065][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.
[/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.[/QUOTE]

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the fast reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw, letting her babble about that made him roll his eyes. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind is going to lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, a gustsof cold wind course through his pelt that made the silver tom shiver. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest.
[/QUOTE]

Letting out a laugh she shook her head "you act as if it's leaf best this is nothing compared to that! And what moves will I learn today?" she questioned as she followed after her mentor. Each pawstep she took a leaf crumbled underneath the weight of her paws. Making this into a type of game she giggled softly doing a little bop from pile to pile as the progressed towards the entrance of the camp. Her gaze wondered around as she looked 71st the collegue of colors painted before her eyes. Not a single area reaked the color of the shadow all seeming to have some sort of lightness play a role. Sighing softly she patted a pile to the side grumbling to herself as she say down. "my mentor where is it that you come from? None of the other apprentice mentors talk about the reasons like that....." trailing off from her question she waited to see of she got an easy answer
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:14 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3075][ QUOTE=Vermin;3065][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.
[/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.[/QUOTE]

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the fast reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw, letting her babble about that made him roll his eyes. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind is going to lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, a gustsof cold wind course through his pelt that made the silver tom shiver. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest.
[/QUOTE]

Letting out a laugh she shook her head "you act as if it's leaf best this is nothing compared to that! And what moves will I learn today?" she questioned as she followed after her mentor. Each pawstep she took a leaf crumbled underneath the weight of her paws. Making this into a type of game she giggled softly doing a little bop from pile to pile as the progressed towards the entrance of the camp. Her gaze wondered around as she looked 71st the collegue of colors painted before her eyes. Not a single area reaked the color of the shadow all seeming to have some sort of lightness play a role. Sighing softly she patted a pile to the side grumbling to herself as she say down. "my mentor where is it that you come from? None of the other apprentice mentors talk about the reasons like that....." trailing off from her question she waited to see of she got an easy answer
[/QUOTE]

"Leaf..bare?" mumbled to himself, until the answer came flooding back into his head. It's still hard for him to grasp some of the clan codes and ways. It's frustrating but others said it'll come naturally to him eventually. Ha, hopefully. "Moves? Hm..I guess how to do a proper hunting techniques and we'll go from there," he mewed. The grumpy tom gritted his teeth as Splashpaw crushed the leaves, making his ears twitch madly until it just flattened down. Chill, she's just a small fry, calmly reminding himself. Plus, he's not so old either. Very young actually; it's already surprising that a cat his age and knowledge would cat an apprentice. While it is an honor, it's a responsibility. Something that he really sucks at. Great. The silver warrior took a glance back, watching the energetic feline relish in autumn's peek of beauty as colorful leaves dance its way down from the tree tops. To his surprise, a half-smile formed upon his maw. Be young and free while you still can. During that age, unfortunately, he didn't enjoy much of his kit-hood. Envy sparkled in his glacier blue hues, whipping his broad head forward again to focus on the path that leads towards the territory. Coldtundra's ear flicked back once at the question without a pause in his paw-steps. "How do you know that I am not clan-born?" countering her question with another.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(First post! )

@BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 8th, 2016, 09:48 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Thumbs up Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darkoak dropped his mouse Into the fresh kill pile."You haven't snapped at me,and I'm surprised.I'm not the best cat to get alone with."He purred,looking back it the fresh kill pile.
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:52 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;3246]Darkoak dropped his mouse Into the fresh kill pile."You haven't snapped at me,and I'm surprised.I'm not the best cat to get alone with."He purred,looking back it the fresh kill pile.[/QUOTE]

Stormpelt dropped the plump rabbit in the kill pile and looked at Darkoak. "You just wait I might.", the she cat joked before licking the rest of the blood from her maw.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:05 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:07 AM
STORM

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;3264]"Ha.."Darkoak laughed,he belly roared."I'm starving."He said,looking at the fresh-kill pile. His mouth watered.[/QUOTE]

"I'm sure everyone ate before we went hunting so I guess we can eat.", Stormpelt said as she was getting hungry herself.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:15 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
(Reply @Collin)

Amber eyes followed the apprentice, narrowing ever-so-slightly. A long, brown tabby tail curled up, its tip flicking. "Aye, I've been pretty good. Been a lil lonely with no one to talk to, dying to play pranks, growing up." Songthorn thought, his eyes raking up and down Burnetpaw's form. Sweet mother of Starclan! Was it just him, or did Burnetpaw get cuter? The young warrior blinked, tearing his gaze away and forcing a minor glare. "Unlike some that I know." He snorted, standing up. Songthorn had certainly grown taller, stronger and more good looking.
Then, another look passed over his face as he remembered the past, the toms' moments together. Oh, how Songthorn wished that he could curl around the other tom's form, their fur pressed together and scents mixing as they hid from the vixen. His claws dug into the ground, but then a large smirk passed over the tabby tom's maw. "Oi, fleabrain, wanna go on a walk or somethin' if Blackflower gives permission? We'd be able to catch up on a few things thag we missed in the couple moons of staying apart.
Truly, those moons had almost driven Songthorn mad. Every moon, day, hour, minute or heartbeat was awful. They were all filled with the want of being near the tom, to press against his side. Oh, Burnetpaw... why do you make me feel this way?
A huff escaped the forever-short apprentice as he stared up into the eyes of the young warrior. Burnetpaw resumed his smirk and settled himself down on the ground, leaning back on his haunches. Barely able to conceal his surprise at how... well Songthorn had aged, he instead decided to act like it wasn't a big deal, a quirked brow and a confused grin resting on his face for a moment in order to mask how he really felt about it. Burnetpaw trained his optics on Songthorn's--but his carefully-planned expression fell apart when he heard the warrior mention growing up, and clearly implying that he hadn't. Burnetpaw grunted, indignance spread across his face. ""Wha--! Well, I'm sorry that I 'aven't gotten taller! I can't 'elp it!" A moment later, he let out a dismissive sound, pretending like he hadn't done anything that could've backfired on him.
"Yeah, yeah, sure. Walks are always fun," he quickly accepted Songthorn's request, "and it's not like we need ta ask Blackflower; she's just a nuisance, and I'm almost a warrior! I can deal with the forest now," he added, choosing to ignore the tabby's last bit about catching up. Burnetpaw had tried his hardest to ignore it when he spotted Songthorn in the clearing, or when his mind wandered, or when he had dreams about him, or when he heard cats talking about him... yeah, uh, Burnetpaw was having a little bit of trouble keeping his mind off of the handsome tom. Oops. Harrumphing, Burnetpaw turned to trot out of the camp, pausing the length of a couple foxtail's later and glancing back over his shoulder at Songthorn. "You comin'?"

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; October 8th, 2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Nerd

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Risingstorm trotted in and lay on his nest, pleasant thoughts flowing through his mind, I should get rest now if we're going to meet again at moon-high.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:17 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Swamprock walked in, his face red and pale. "I'm so sick of those cocky Thunderclan jerks." He murmured to himself, unaware there was another cat in the den.

Moo.
Closed Thread