Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"mamma where are we?"
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The larger apprentice felt pressure against his side but he barely moved when the she-cat attempted to shove him. With an eye brow lifted, Cedarpaw craned his neck towards Ashpaw. A lightly chuckle escaped the Maine coon brute and gave her an amused look. "Oh it's quite alright, you barely did anything." Narrowing his eyes dangerously at the smaller apprentice, he turned away from her and continued on his way towards the fresh-kill pile. Inwardly the tom was not impressed with the she-cat trying to at all high and mighty when he was a lot better than she was. He knew that and so did the other apprentices. Marshfoot has trained and continues to train him to be the best he can be. Grabbing a water vole, he plopped himself down beside the apprentices den where the sun was beaming, basking himself under its warmth. Of course he was hot due to his thick fur but he enjoyed being warm. It wouldn't be long before it got cold.
Ashpaw's own eyes narrowed, although she said nothing. What reply did she have to this? It was obvious that the tom didn't care what she did, and she wondered just how far she could go. She was always finding the breaking point of other cats, and then pushing it further until they finally could take no more. As he continued on his way, Ashpaw sat thinking thoughtfully of what she wanted to do next, to test his boundaries. Thinking, the she cat wandered over towards Cedarpaw, deciding to bother him until he were to reveal a more sensitive or frustrated side. She said nothing, sitting at a semi-respectful distance, about a few feet away, and watching him. Sometimes her cold glare could get quite uncomfortable after a while, especially since she wouldn't speak and barely blink, just staring as though she were able to see right through you. Her dark colored fur began to heat under the morning sun, and Ashpaw gave an irritated flick of her tail, laying down closer to the cooler ground.
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
(time skip?)
Yeah))
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Mossflight moved her tail, "The warriors are nice unless you go in the warrior den. I think you are smart enough no to go there though. Flarekit, Fernkit lets go!" She mewed padding out of the nursery. (clearing?)
ok
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Professional Loser

Mossflight padded out of the nursery calling her kits out, "Come on out guys!" He mewed waiting for them (For Ash, Clover, and Masked)
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:19 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Mossflight padded out of the nursery calling her kits out, "Come on out guys!" He mewed waiting for them (For Ash, Clover, and Masked)
The bright light startled Mulberrykit, and she squeaked with surprise. "It's so bright!" She said, trying to open her eyes more. When she finally did, they opened wide and her jaw dropped. "Wow!" Cats moved everywhere, all going somewhere, and everything was so... big! "Flarekit, Fernkit, you gotta come out here! It's so... weird!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:33 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Yeah))
(alright you can post x3)
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Moonfang sighed. "Darkoak, if anything goes wrong with me and Sapphire, I want you to take care of the kits. You are the only one who I can trust, and.. You are just so nice to me." she said. She sighed and she layed her head on her paws, and closed her eyes. "I haven't been able to sleep since I found out. I hope this goes well." she said, and flicked her tail before drifting into sleep.
(Okay, I got them set up if you wanna see them: Blehck
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(First post! )

@BiblioManiac
Mintpaw padded into the ShadowClan training-place, looking around for his mentor Birdsong. His orbs scanned the area roughly. There was a lack of apprentices training; he was practically the only one here. It must be too early in the morning for all those other lazy apprentices, he thought with a grin. Whereas, I can train more and become a warrior faster.
Cocking his head, the tom couldn't make out his mentor's pelt. Taking a smell of the air confirmed this- Birdsong was not here yet. After all, Mintpaw had arrived at the training grounds early, in an effort to learn.
But it was alright to call out, right? Mintpaw took a deep breath of the cool, crisp air and did so. "Birdsong?" His ears were pricked forwards for the reply.
Birdsong, who had wandered out onto the shadowy territory with a frog, looked up with his dark brown ears tilted forward, recognizing his name being called out from the training grounds. "Mintpaw?" he yelled back, wincing. He hated to be so loud where the prey was, out of instinct. The muscular tom finished his breakfast in a few gulps and heaved himself to his paws with a soft sigh. Despite his name, Birdsong was not an early bird; in fact, he hated mornings with a passion. "I'm coming, hold on," he yowled, though probably not loudly enough to be heard by his apprentice. With that, he broke into a run, but sleep still clung to his fur and limbs, slowing him down. Finally, he arrived in the clearing where Mintpaw's scent was strong, and he slowed.
"Alright, you're insane, but let's get started. Fighting, right?" It wasn't that he didn't like training; he'd at least gotten a hardworking apprentice, even if the long-haired tom was a little bit of a show-off. Birdsong liked his warrior duties, but they left little time for freedom. Oh well, it's just a social life, right? He sighed mentally.
Old October 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

"Me?! How will I know how to take care of them?"He asked,looking at Moonfang."I know nothing about being a father."He mewed,looking at her again."Do you even know when there due?"He asked.