Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:04 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 08:01 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:01 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 07:57 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Fits
Today 07:52 PM

Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Scattered kin and bad blood

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!! IIIIIIIITS BLEEDINGKIT! V detailed bio is in link buuuuut relevant info is thus: Im looking for bio family before he goes into shadowclan and specifically for at least a sibling to join with him!

Parents: Both bio parent slots are filled for backstory reasons so if you wanna apply a sibling they should at least look semi like the mother and father.

The Dad is Bonehawk a (for now) npc ex shadowclan warrior. He's fairly full blooded shadowclan and was raised during Icestars time. Bonehawk left shadowclan after Dawnstar was made leader but before she was granted her nine lives. This wasnt due to any sort of dislike of her reign, he was just bored and wanted to do his own thing and rule over himself. He was around 27 moons as of leaving so much older now.

Bonehawk is sadistic, egotistical, narcissistic, manipulative, and dangerous. He is prone to having flings with mollies for his own amusement but they have a habit of 'disappearing' once he's bored. As of the introduction of these kittens he has not met them and does not know of their existence.

In the future Ive plans to use him as an actual character to stir up trouble in the twoleg place and for the clans, however that will have to wait as for now Im rather busy. So count on him coming back and poking his nose into the kittens lives in a bad way at some point in time.

The mother is Rosa a purebred cashmere bengal kittypet show cat who had a fling with Bonehawk and now, aware of his true nature, has to deal with the consequences. She is judgy and very looks orientated, prissy as a kittypet can be. She will not be involved in the kittens life as she is following the path of Bonehawks past flings soon after any introduction rps.....

Shared backstory: Born to Rosa in a cosy home these kittens were an accident to say the least. The result of a fling between Rosa and a handsome rogue named Bonehawk, the kittypet was needless to say very worried about her twolegs reaction. She was lucky for the most part however, as with an elegant body type from their mostly oriental father and a wonderful mixed pelt of a smokey grey and golden bengal from both parents the twolegs were enthused by most of the kittens and keen to keep them.

Most. The then unnamed Bleedingkit was born with a birth defect, having cerebellar hypoplasia or wobbly cat syndrome and so was defective and unwanted, so unnamed. Him, along with any other kittens who did not 'make the cut' (any deemed 'too ugly' or with disabilities) were left nameless and planned to be rid of quickly.

See, Rosa was terrified of Bonehawk, especially of him knowing she'd produced 'defective' kittens and after raising the kittens on tales of their horrible father and not even telling them his name she dropped them on shadowclan without telling the others.

Rosa will be, once the kittens are selected around the 10th, dropping the 'bad' kittens off on Dawnstar to join shadowclan under the excuse 'the father is shadowclan' or something, so Rosa can pretend they dont exist.

The remaining 'good' kittens will be kept to either go to other twoleg homes to be pets, or presented to Bonehawk to try and gain his favor. Or, that was the plan, but Rosa will never make it home and the remaining kittens will be left to do whatever after that.

Wants not needs: This is totally optional but it'd be kinda nice if the other 'bad' kittens blame Bleedingkit for being abandoned by Rosa due to a random comment she'll make. The kits left to shadowclan can totally get along if you want but it'd be interesting that they kinda develop this complex to be the best against eachother due to worry over being discarded again if they arent. Kinda a toxic competitiveness~

Id also like if the 'good' kittens not dumped on shadowclan think the others are dead like Rosa. Its totally up to you if you want them to join other clans or stay as a rogue but the full sibling slots will be totally open until theyre filled so if you see this at a later date and want your cat to be linked to this family go ahead and apply!

Also Bonehawk can totally have tons of older (and eventually younger) kiddos everywhere! So if you have a random cat who even kinda looks like him and want family relations just plunk down an application and you can have oodles of half siblings! Also a horrible dad.

Misc info: As of 12/10/2023 the full Bleedingkit siblings will be 6 weeks old (moon and a half) so the kids need to match that to be full siblings. Also past 12/10 I wont be accepting any more 'bad' full siblings to join shc with Bleeding so thats closed off as thats when the joining rp is starting.
'Good' full siblings will be open until the list is filled and half siblings will always be open.
None of the half siblings as of this time will be aware of eachother though some may be aware of their father, depends on your preference.

Full siblings list:
n/a

Half siblings list:
n/a

Form:
Full siblings:
Name:
Gender + Pronouns:
Personality:
Looks:
Good or bad kitten:
If bad, what makes them bad?:
Other:
Mention: @Rani

Half siblings:
Name & faction:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:43 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Scattered kin and bad blood

Name: Nightkit
Gender + Pronouns: agender(they/them, amab)
Personality:
Personality Type: INFP - The Healer
(Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving)
Friendliness: Good
Honesty: Frank
Assertiveness: Reserved
Confidence / Ego: Humble
Agreeableness: Easy-going
Manners: Bad mannered
Discipline: Neat
Rebelliousness: Conservative
Emotional capacity: Devoted
Intelligence: Competent
Positivity: Calm
Activeness / Lifestyle: Inactive
Current emotional state: Fascinated
Looks: dark grey bengal with green eyes
Good or bad kitten: bad
If bad, what makes them bad?: they were born blind
Other:

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:54 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

placeholder

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old November 23rd, 2023, 05:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

AHHY THE TEMPTATION
Old November 23rd, 2023, 06:09 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Maybe..placeholder

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:00 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Name: Asterkit | Asterpaw | Asterbounce
Gender + Pronouns: Silk/Silky she/her (AFAB)
Personality: Silk kinda takes after his dad, but on a smaller scale. Asterkit's more chill, and is a lot better of a person; silk kinda sucks, but not horribly. It's more a 'Heheh, that dirt looks tasty' kind. Another trait she got from Bonehawk is sadistic, but more like pulling pranks and stuff.
Looks: Bengal-like pattern; has a mane; defect back leg
Good or bad kitten: Bad
If bad, what makes them bad?: A defect back leg
Other:

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:29 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Name: MooKit - MooPaw - MooMoon
Gender + Pronouns: AFAB, She/It/Spot
Personality: Fluffy baby who has no braincells
Looks: Looks like Rose but with black spots instead of brown??
Good or bad kitten: Good
Other: Star called me a coward so now I'm using this name

Last edited by Ladiebugg; November 24th, 2023 at 02:25 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 02:27 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Name & faction: ShatterKit - ShatterPaw - ShatterFreeze
Gender & Pronouns: AMAB, He/Him
Personality: Rude, Sarcastic, Cold
Looks: Like BoneHawk but slightly lighter coloured
Other: wahoo

Last edited by Ladiebugg; November 24th, 2023 at 02:28 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 09:30 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

ALEX - KRALIE
Enigmatic | he / they | 6 moons | full siblings

”the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree does it
My dear?”

Personality

At first glance, alex may not seem like a threat. He's as playful as a kit, always hopping on his paws and making exaggerated facial expressions, giggling and making lame jokes. Where's the fun in being stuck up and serious? alex hates a boring existence and constantly needs entertainment. But, though he has the playfulness of a kit, he certainly doesn't have the mind of one. alex is sharper than a claw. He picks up on things quickly, learns fast, and connects the dots faster than most. It's easy to find his way out of tricky situations because he's able to use what's around him and think outside the box. He also doesn't stand around and hesitate - he acts fast, thinking on his paws. These sharp wits and intelligence make for an interesting character, especially combined with his love for games.

His cleverness and quick mind aren't the only mature things about him. alex is incredibly tactful. He's learned the hard way that if he tells someone they're about to die or at the very least horrifically maimed, they're going to get scared and run away. So, he's learned to be careful with his words - careful and clever, maybe even charming, one might say. Though he isn't the best charmer, he usually knows what to avoid saying until the last moment, when it's already too late for the other cat to escape. Even in regular interactions, he has a reputation to keep sharp and a desire to interact with others. Even he understands that he can't say, "Hey, I'm the guys who's committed many gruesome murders and eaten a few guys." So, although he might say that for fun, he knows when to not say it in case he wants to hold a conversation.

Speaking of his nature, alex is very sadistic. He gives little to no care for others. His understanding of what they feel doesn't make him worried or sad; rather, he loves the thrill of imagining what they're going through. He views others as less than feline, objects with emotions that he can toy with. He also has an incredibly delusional perspective of the world. alex thinks he's the main character, that he's the one the world was made for and that it exists for him to make his games. Everything he finds is for his convenience. Other than scaring other cats away, there are no consequences for his actions. His world is his games. He loves making them. His enjoyment goes to the point of obsession. alex does not let things go, no matter how small. He wants what he wants when he wants it. If things aren't going his way, he'll do everything he can to fix it - but it might drive him to the point of insanity. He doesn't want the fabric of his reality to shatter.

alex forges his own path. As mentioned before, he doesn't care about others, nor does he think of others as real beings. This is his domain. His world. He is the ruler. The creator. The God. But he doesn't expect others to bow to him. No, common sense and delusions mix and meld in this tom's head, warping the fabric of what's real and what's imagined. alex knows they won't bow to him. Instead, he'll use them in his games. He does what he wants, but he also acts mysterious, purposefully weaving riddles (oddly clever compared to his terrible jokes) and mixing lies and truths for his own amusement.

Good or bad kitten
Unsure of that yet

If bad, what makes them bad?
TBD

Other

MENTION
@Rani

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 23rd, 2023 at 10:50 PM.