Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:12 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:04 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 08:01 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:01 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 10:05 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default The Wolf . . . [Wolfshadow Finder]

I finally emerge from the shadows . . . it is time.

x - x - x

Greetings, everyone. My name is Doom, and I present to you a new character of mine: Wolfshadow. I am still fleshing him out, so forgive me on how bare-bones this finder is, but impatience burns me like no other and I wish to roleplay him ASAP. Offer me your characters or suffer my roleplay-deprived wrath. You have been warned.

Now. Allow me to introduce him.

Wolfshadow is a colossal heavily-scarred tom with pitch black fur and blazing yellow eyes. He is a living mystery/legend; nobody knows his origin, how old he is, or how he became known as "The Wolf". He appears to be 50+ moons old, rugged from war but in the handsome way, with the deepest voice you can imagine. He hardly speaks because of it, as it is incredibly loud and startling in nature. His stoic demeanor doesn't help -- only allowing himself to express the wildest rage in the midst of battle. Rumors claim him to be the most dangerous warrior on the battlefield, one who bites the heads off his enemies, and other Clans shutter at the sound of his name. They say he has the ruthless blood of ShadowClan in his veins and he was not truly born a ThunderClanner . . . but he had been around for so many generations, who really knows the truth?

If given the time to know or observe him, you would see a loyal ThunderClan warrior, devoted to serving his Clan and caring for everyone in it. Whether it's bringing everyone food or water, teaching the kits, or tending the territory, Wolfshadow is involved in any way he can. He's known to have a temper, but that temper comes from a big heart that cares.

Lately, Wolfshadow has been extremely distant with both family and friends. About 6-7 moons ago, his last born son (Robincrest/Respite - @/redshiftreign), went missing without a trace. The very next day, he lost his beloved wife (Goldenberry - NPC) to an osprey attack. With so much loss in such little time, he feels he has failed as a father and mate. He feels worthless and unworthy of love, despite still being the devoted father of several previous litters who truly love and care about him.

x - x - x

ROLES NEEDED:

Family: This is a big one, literally and figuratively. Wolfshadow has had 3 litters with his former mate, so if your cat is in need of a parent or family, here's your chance! Also, the litters are preferred to be bio children, but I am not against the idea of him adopting under the right circumstances. I will be picky with choosing family roles, but as long as you remain active and involved with said character, I will easily consider. Also, he has no other blood relatives in ThunderClan. So don't apply for like a brother, parent, or distant aunt of some sort. I will ignore you.
1st Gen/Litter: 3/3 slots available [ must be older than 30 moons ]
2nd Gen/Litter: 4/4 slots available [ must be older than 20 moons ]
3rd Gen/Litter: 0/1 available - Respite/Robincrest [ @/redshiftreign ]
Love Interests: Let me be clear. Wolfshadow was happily married and bared 3 litters with his first wife. He will NOT move on quickly. These love interests will be one-sided only. However, Goldenberry died moons ago, and he needs a little nudge to get out of his great depression. Starfall has already created someone to fill the role of his future mate, but I would like to dabble more in the field of cats interested in him. I mean, come on, who could resist him? He is prime husband material, ladies! Massive, dark, handsome, mysterious, passionate about the Clan, strong beyond any doubt. Oh, and just because he's straight as a board doesn't mean he doesn't attract the gentleman, too. I want heartbreak! Confessions! Cats trying to win him over and pull him out of his lonely sadness, only to fail inevitably. DRAMA!!!

Other Roles: I couldn't think of any other "needed" roles, but he is of course open to any sort of relations! Toss me friends, enemies, rivals, you name it. Kits that idolize him, cats who love him, hate him, whatever works.

x - x - x

There is no form to apply, just please specify the role which you are applying for in your post somewhere and please make your application interesting. I want plotlines, ideas, valid reasons to chose you! Let's have fun together!

Oh, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited by Doom; December 6th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:19 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: The Wolf . . . [Wolfshadow Finder]

D R I Z Z L E N I G H T

A black, blue-eyed tom with a white underbelly and white flecks in his fur. 31 moons old.

Credit

Position requested: 1st gen litter

While his father is a good cat on the inside who rumors say is bad, Drizzlenight isn't the best cat on the inside, but a lot of cats think he is on the outside. He does want to be a good guy- the problem is, being good is harder than it seems.

Drizzlenight is often lauded for his bravery, intelligence, battle/hunting skill, and devotion to Clan. Like his father, he can often be found helping out in the Clan. Patrolling, training apprentices, and ensuring the prey pile is stocked are just a few of the things Drizzlenight can often be found doing. It's the way he does these things, and the things that happen in between, that are the problem.

Drizzlenight is a violent guy, and he enjoys that part of him. At the same time, though, he hates that he enjoys that part of him. He likes definitively winning against his opponents, even if he has to fight brutally to get there. He itches for fights; it's all he can do to resist the temptation to swing at any enemy he sees. He has supreme confidence in his fighting ability, which can land him in hot water at times.

Drizzlenight sees no problem with killing cats who aren't ThunderClan if they pose even the slightest risk to him or his Clan. He has a better attitude towards his Clanmates, but he won't hesitate to give someone the what-for if they threaten him, his family, or someone vulnerable.

He doesn't care about the other Clans at all; in his mind, they just take up valuable territory and resources that could be used for ThunderClan's well-being. He will always antagonize the other Clans when given a chance, but is also smart enough to know when to keep his mouth shut. Drizzlenight thinks most parts of the warrior code are stupid, instead choosing to live by rules that prioritize his Clan's survival above all else.

The idea of living a noble life intrigues him, and there are times when he genuinely tries to live by a better moral code. He does care a lot for his family, friends, and Clanmates, but his own dark thoughts and violent tendencies often cause him to isolate himself. If he didn't have his Clan and his family, he'd be a lot worse than he is. Many around him aren't aware of the depth of his internal darkness, instead seeing a cat who valiantly defends his Clan and wants the best for them, even if he has an aggressive way of showing it.

Like Wolfshadow, Drizzlenight can have a temper. He takes this temper out on non-ThunderClan cats and predators, but makes an active effort to control it around his own Clanmates. He admires his father's reputation, and hopes that one day the other Clans will fear him in the same way. Drizzlenight wants his father's approval, but is unsure whether he deserves it. He quietly wants kits of his own, but actively chooses not to because he doesn't think he'd be a good influence on them.

Credit

PLOT IDEAS

So this would need Frosty's approval at the very least, but here's an idea I have brewing: Drizzlenight, bothered by his father's recent distance and wanting some sort of approval from him, manages to convince him to go hunting. Drizzlenight uses the excuse of needing to take every opportunity to feed the Clan possible during the colder moons, or something along those lines. If he needs to form a whole patrol out of it to get his father to agree, he will. Anything to try to spend some time with a dad who he thinks is disappointed in him.

I'd like to set this after the upcoming rebellion in RiverClan, if that's still happening. Either way, there's a cat who's intensely unhappy with Lark's leadership. This cat, for whatever reason their roleplayer decides, thinks that Lark will be the downfall of RiverClan. Either they're angry that the rebellion failed, or they think one should take place (if the rebellion has fizzled/doesn't end up happening). They decide to try to antagonize ThunderClan, hoping that a loss against TC would rally the Clan against Lark.

Drizzle, Wolf, and whoever else may be with them wind up near the RiverClan border. While there, they spot this cat messing around near a stream that flows into TC's territory. Upon approaching, they see that the cat is attempting to poison the stream. Upon confronting and threatening this cat, the RC cat "caves" and says that Lark ordered them to poison this stream, which would hopefully taint TC's water supply. Drizzle attacks the cat and beats them badly; whether they die or not is up to that RPer.

After this, Drizzle and Wolf would return to TC's camp and tell Bumble that RC is trying to poison their water supply.

--

I also have a smaller plot idea that involves Drizzle doing some sort of drastic act to try to get his father's attention. I'm not sure what exactly yet, but I'm leaning towards either trying to bring down a large hawk by himself or trying to fight a medium dog on his own. Either way, he is injured pretty badly and is only just saved in the nick of time by a couple of other cats. Perhaps this could lead to a heated confrontation between Drizzle and Wolf over Wolf's lack of attention to his family since Robincrest and Goldenberry went away.

I'll definitely come up with more plot ideas down the line, since I'm pretty much always coming up with something

( @Doom I think I can call this done! )

Last edited by occultation; December 10th, 2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

placeholderr
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

heheheeeee it has been approved !!

gonna slide redhawk in here for 2nd gen litter and give the application the ol' razzle dazzle when i'm not dying from the sick

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:24 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sliding in a Lioncrest as fodder for a potential (one-sided or both sided) respectful rivalry

Wolf's relatively stacked reputation would be fun to play around with since Lion is quite self-aggrandizing, and takes his assigned purpose of achieving greatness very seriously

Old December 7th, 2023, 09:01 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

placeholder for a love interest who flops.

oof i need to make an older cat now lol ((45 moons will work, ig))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 7th, 2023, 12:52 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

introducing... Smokekiss
female(she/her) | 48 moons old | ThunderClan warrior
smart | loving | loyal | blunt | honest | depressed
a pretty lilac-point she-cat with green eyes and black paws

Why They Would Get Along:
At first, I think it would be awkward - of course it would. But I think that Smokekiss bringing him food, talking to him, and just interacting with him in a friendly manner on a daily basis.

Plot Ideas:
i want Smokekiss to get pregnant. Okay, hear me out...
As the local therapist, she feels bad when she sees a clanmate who she can't really help and it makes her want to do anything in her power to assist them. So when she sees Wolfshadow doing his duties in such a harsh manner, she knows - he is just like her, in a way. So she approaches him with prey and invites him to eat with her. If he denies it, she continues to bother him that time until he sits and eats - if he allows it, she continues doing that for days until he starts to talk to her, to trust her. After a few moons of that, the two of them go on a patrol together - just the two of them - and Smokekiss injures her paw and she tries to go on through the pain but it gets too much so he allows her to lean on him. After a bit, she realizes that she has feelings for him, and when her wound(s?) heal, she starts to hang out with him a lot more and they're together so often that many cats look at them as if they're odd - a duo of complete opposites.

after they break up, Smokekiss finds out that she's pregnant with his kits and she comes up to him and tells him so. She feels bad for him because he's been through so much and she knows it hurts and she does not want to hurt him, but Smokie tells him and says something along the lines of "I know you'll never love me the way i love you, but i'd really like it if you helped me raise these kits to be good, strong ThunderClan warriors just like yourself."

@Doom

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 10th, 2023, 12:30 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Old December 12th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Nightmare Fuel

@Cherry~ | Accepted! I enjoy both your plot ideas, and I love name Drizzlenight. I can see Wolfshadow wanting to connect with his son, but completely lost on how; so when Drizzlenight asks him to go hunting more often, he's grateful but stumpted on how to connect further. Plus the violent side of his son might concern him, considering he has some darkness in his own past that lead him to where he is today. With them being so similar mentally, I like to think they'll have a lot of unintentional awkward silences and temper spats lol. Let me know when you'd like to rp!

@Jayvines | Accepted! Lioncrest and Wolfshadow can have a mutually-respected rivalry. I love the idea of Lion vs Wolf in my head, haha. I can see them sparring regularly and constantly trying to one-up each other in everyday tasks. Let me know when you'd like to rp them!

@Spartan-117 | Accepted, but he will not be having kits with her. Wolfshadow would not fall for someone that quickly, it took his first wife moons to even get him to settle down with her lol. But Smokekiss is more than welcome to fall for him! Just being clear that the relationship will be one-sided and he will not be reciprocating any feelings towards her (at least no more than a friendship). Let me know when you'd like to rp!

Last edited by Doom; December 12th, 2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:24 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

SILENT’DANCE
second generation litter
the ghost of thunderclan
The ghost of the forest

“I used to hear a simple song
that was until you were gone.
He was born a clan cat but will forever hold the heart of a loner. Some say it takes time to earn one’s trust, but what if there was never any trust to begin with? Built on fabricated lies and deception from the very beginning, deprived of life before it began. Someone who misunderstood from the very beginning could never understand it, even after entering adulthood.

Someone who once saw the world in the brightest colors now looks upon dull grays and black. Silence now follows him like a lost kit struggling to find something or someone to grasp onto. Like father, like son, he grew to be massive, but his feelings were much like his mother's, always quick to get hurt.

As he recalls, he used to cling to his mother and would wail if she left for a long time. This often kept his father and mother from going on strolls when he was younger. He was also quiet attached to his father and would prance around his paws as a kit, often trying to mimic him. But now he refrains himself from doing much lately and prefers to be alone. His smile that was once bright and cheerful now faded into darkness and gloom.

Seeking more work to get the image of his past childhood friend and mother's dead bodies in the middle of camp. Both of them looked similar in a way, and it’s possible he had become friends with summerpaw because she looked like his mother. He had always sought comfort from either of them and barely went to his father unless it was something warrior related.

But now he finds the most comfort in his father's paws. The night his mother died, he cried at his father's paws, begging for forgiveness. He knew his mother's death wasn’t his fault, but the impact was great enough to leave him mute. Silent’dance hasn’t spoken a word since the night of his mother's death and refuses to speak. To communicate, he’d wave his tail or paws for signals .

Known as a cold by nature cat nowadays he deems himself a loner and stick to it. His clan often questions his loyalty because he seems uninterested in anything they do anymore and he spends most of his time outside the clan walls. He has even stopped sleeping in the warriors den and takes to sleeping in trees or high on rock ledges. Though he does keep his promises whit those he has promised.

@Doom

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 15th, 2023 at 01:29 PM.