Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 01:56 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Coyote Invasion

Night had fallen; paws padded softly through the open moor. In the darkness, coyotes ranged to and fro in the strange land. Enticing scents flood their nostrils most of the smells are unfamiliar but one stood out amongst the others, stronger. The oldest coyote, a male with a kink in his tail, knew it very well. Cat! A loud high pitched yip comes from the lead coyote and it was followed by the others. Hunger drove them out of their territory and into the moor, in their heads, there was one basic primal instinct that fueled them, hunt.

---

Batglare's ears rammed forwards while he rose from his place beside the warrior's den. His muscles rippled underneath his long coat as he swings his massive head to the side. The leader shoots out of her den like a bullet. She's up on Breezerock, claws unsheathed, fur bristled, and green eyes widen with alarm. He steps forwards as more cats are woken by the loud howls and yips that appear to surround the entire camp. His body is rigid with tension, Twilightstar spots them first and let out a shrill yowl.

"COYOTES!"

They pour in like a wave of mass destruction, jaws parted revealing large sharp teeth. Batglare bunches up his muscles and throws himself at the nearest canine with a fierce snarl, Elderpaw briefly flashes to mind, hot smelly breath near the back of his neck has him evading a second coyote moments before jaws clamp around his body.
"Head to the River."
Twilightstar's yowl catches his attention before a large head and teeth are thrust in his line of sight.

[Reminder: If your cats are missing they're not allowed to be inserted into this plot. Only post with characters who are preexisting!! They must be on the Allegiances to partake in the attack.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:15 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Smokefoot shot awake from his slumber in the warrior's den, fear concern flooding his head as he awoke to the sounds of a scuffle. Racing out into the center, the flash of coyote's filled his golden eyes. Slashing one's muzzle, he frantically raced towards the nursery. He needed to protect the queens and their kits. Taking a stand in front of the nursery, he chirped commandingly, "Get your kits and take them to the river!"
Paleheart raced over to Smokefoot's effort, going to enter the nursery in hopes to help carry some of the kits to safety.

As for Bumblekit, he could hear the vicious snarls of predators outside of the den and he frantically raced to his mother, whining for protection.
@Moonraven @The Shadow Flower

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:17 PM
Smile, she said.

Dawnsong gasped, jumping out of the den. Coyotes were attacking the camp! She quickly ran out, crashing headfirst into one of them. She tried to run, but one of them grabbed her tail. She yowled in pain, slashing at it's eyes until it let her go. She raced to the entrance, more coyotes streaming through. She narrowly missed being caught by one, only to be bit by another. She screeched in pain, dropping onto the ground with a sickening crunch. She had landed hard on her leg, breaking it. She tried to escape, but another coyote had spotted her; weak and exhausted. As it raced toward her, she tried to stand up, only to fail. She stared at the coyote, coming ever so closer, her eyes wild with fear. It seemed she'd be heading to Starclan young. "HELP!" the coyotes jaws were getting closer.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; March 22nd, 2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

shaking, Lambkit stood up and ran as twilightstar told them to. Why did she have to return when there was a coyote problem !?! Ears folded back "mama ! Where are you!? " she yowled in hopes of the molly was ok and was coming with them. " starclan I promise never to leave my clan again!! I'm so sorry !" wailed . Yes she thought it was because of her in a way...a way of karma kicking her tail. Though as she ran....she realized she didn't know where the river was! Looking around frantically stupid coyotes ! With that she ran over to smokefoot and paleheart in hopes that they could help her. She did return from the clan meeting which was why she wasnt in the nursery .
( Hope it's ok?)
@Slatepaw

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 22nd, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge was crashed in the warriors' den when the yips and Twilightstar's voice stirred him awake.

Coyotes..? Of course, they shouldn't have trusted Coldsong and Brindlejaw to not lead them to camp! Those idiots couldn't even do the patrol in a timely manner!

Hissing as he left the den, Foxpudge didn't waste time in throwing himself at the nearest coyote.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:39 PM
Kindheart

Smokefoot watched the kit race toward them, a coyote coming towards them as he sprung past Lambkit to protect her as he released an aggressive yowl, barrelling his small frame into the beast.

Paleheart looked at the little one with concern, reaching her paw up to push the little one between her legs and below her belly, leaning over Lambkit protectively. Though things were hectic, she spoke in a soft, soothing tone, " Stay there, little one. You'll be safe. We'll find your mother." She squatted on her haunches slightly, making sure her body was a protective armor for the little one. Any time a coyote came towards them, she growled and slashed its muzzle with her claws.
@SilentLamb

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:42 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted

Runningspirit had seen the flood of coyotes, and then hitched a ride on one of them. She/he ( I forgot Running's gender ) would grab their scruff roughly with their canines, then rip most of the flesh in that area out. The coyote was sent off yelping. One down, hundreds more to go. One of the coyotes pinned down Runningpirit roughly, causing the back of her head to bleed. She'd yowl in pain, trying to get help.
PM, or VM me if you have any questions, replies, or want to RP!
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:42 PM

DuskWing was shocked, COYOTES? She’d grab BumbleKit and VioletKit and dash.
Somebody save MerlinKit, HawkKit, LilyKit, and DeerKit! Save my kits!
She couldn’t stand leaving some of her kits, but she couldn’t carry them all! @Slatepaw @Fallenpine @Miss kitty cat

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; March 22nd, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:51 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Anyone whos' kits can't find their mother can follow Lynxstep. Just mention me and she will take care of them)

The queen's head shot up at the loud sounds of yips and howls. She then heard the sound of alarm from the other cats outside the den. "Everyone follow me! We have to get out and to the river!" She picked up Maplekit in her jaws, as she was closest and pawed her other two sons to follow her.
@Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @:Grimm:

------
(Hope it's okay that I'm throwing the two together @mochi )

The young tom's fur bristled as he saw the coyotes crash through the camp walls. He saw a glimpse of Goatpaw in the apprentice den, his brother, his best friend. Creekpaw pelted over to him. "Come on! We have to get out of here!" A coyote leaped over the apprentice den and ran off to attack a warrior in the clearing. Thank starclan it didn't come into the den.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 02:53 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The silver tabby tomcat was out of the warrior's den in a split-second, his blue eyes wide at the sight before him. Coyotes had come under the cover of darkness. Those mouse-brains! Why did they lead him here?!?! He remembered the announcement from the meeting earlier, and was reminded by Twilightstar's yowl. The river. Get to the river. But he had to find Cowpaw first. And the kits... what about the kits? Would Lupinegaze actually protect them?
Get them out safely?
He may not be super interested in them right now but he still held an instinct to protect cats who couldn't protect themselves. Plus, if they didn't live, who was he going to be able to show off to the clan? "Cowpaw! Get your butt over here!" He yowled, glancing around for the familiar pelt of his apprentice. He needed to find the tom as soon as possible so he could get him out as soon as possible. So then he could help Lupinegaze, not that she might even accept it. Quicksilver turned as he heard snarling behind him, and the warrior found himself nose to nose with a snarling coyote. hackles raising, he lashed a paw out at it, stub of a tail twitching in apprehension and fear for what was going to become of Windclan with this attack.

@vermin

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread