Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

@starshooter @Arie
Shadedpath was on her paws in an instant, her first instinct to zero in on Myrtlepaw. Her fierce green eyes looked into his.
"Get to the nursery. Get inside to keep the queens and kits safe. I will be right outside it." She demanded. Then she turned to Ploverspot.

"You stay with us, or find Softbriar to fight with. I don't want anyone alone in this hare-brained raid!" she growled at her son.
Due to work I will not be on until after June 11th
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM
i am kenough

Nettlespark had been working all day anxiously in wait for this moment of attack. If keeping himself busy made time fly faster, that was what he did. He was glad that Cowpaw was staying behind too- He didn't need his new apprentice perishing in what could very well be a bloody free-for-all if ThunderClan truly had been alerted. He follows Icestar and his Clanmates, anticipation and excitement buzzing in his paws the closer they got. When given the go-ahead, he launches himself down into ThunderClan's camp, springing at the nearest warrior he could sink his claws into- Ratwhorl.

@Salt
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Dead

Mossyflight barreled towards the nursery and stood outside, fur prickling with anxiety and fear and claws ready to meet the snout of the first Shadowclan cat he saw. Seeing Aspenpaw get thrown to the ground, he rounded and leapt for the cat who was attacking her. @SilentLamb @Starbot

Flockhen intercepted one of the Shadowclan warriors that blundered into camp, being crushed by their full weight as they collided, hopefully having taken them by surprise. @Alexcentri

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@hxneysuckle

Icestar saw Duskstar emerge into the clearing, and heard her angered snarls. It fueled her. She slunk around the clearing, her black fur camouflaging her against the undergrowth. The ThunderClan leader looked so small, so pathetic. So easily removed.

After creeping about quietly, matted tail hovering just slightly above the littered foliage, she made her attack. She would not make the same mistake she did with Lionstar, the mistake of making a sound and alerting the enemy to her presence. No, this time she was quiet as a mouse, before pouncing out of the shadows, aiming to land squarely on Duskstar's back.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:43 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Blossombreeze's gentle soul almost escaped the warriors body as the Shadowclan cats rained down upon their camp. As a queen it was rare she was ever involved in fighting, her mind had all but forgotten her training. She staggered across the clearing, her heart pounding harshly in her chest as she did so. Maybe she would be more useful posted outside of the nursery? She was hardly any use during the battle.

(Open!)

---

Dogpaw heardthe booming voice behind her. Her folded ears flattened back as she turned to face Grizzlyburr with sharp green eyes, her glare like a dagger. "Join your clan and fight!" She roared at him, desperate to see the Tom redeem himself to her.

@wren

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 14th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.

My Mood: Asleep

Gorsedust padded around the nursery, eyes shining, he felt like a young warrior again, he was definitely ready to fight, no cats were that far in yet... maybe he should join some of the warriors...? Nah, he needed to protect those innocent kits! If only a Shadowclanner did make it that far, then he could show them that he still had it! This Elder was gonna fight like a warrior!
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie ]
Cormorantpaw shook his head, “I don’t need to bother Lionwhisker, I’m sure I’m fine.” He couldn’t help feeling surprised that he wasn’t in any trouble when he’d clearly disobeyed Buckbranch’s orders. He blinked curiously at Buckbranch. The mention of Duskstar’s actions twisted his stomach but his brain sprang to protect him by cutting that section of speech out of his mind. He merely responded to Buckbranch’s assertion that he wasn’t in trouble, “not to bite myself in the foot... but you really aren’t mad at me?” He shuffled his paws and hung his head, “you seemed mad earlier.”
It appeared that Cormorantpaw’s shock had begun to wear off just in time, for Duskstar soon announced that they were expecting a raid from Shadowclan. His eyes flew open wide and he looked at Buckbranch with surprise and uncertainty. The tom had no idea what to do- he was an apprentice technically so should he fight? He’d only been made an apprentice that day, he had no battle training! Great Starclan, so far his first day as an apprentice made Cormorantpaw want to crawl back into the nursery. The young tom still felt sick and was still just starting to repress his memories of what had happened only a bit earlier that day. He hadn’t even cleaned Breezekit’s blood off of his paw yet. Cormorantpaw had to shake it all out of his head for a moment, though, to ask Buckbranch what he should do in regards to the coming battle. He never got the chance to ask, though, because Shadowclan began streaming into the camp at that moment. Cormorantpaw leapt to his paws and unsheathes his claws with his fur bristling, looking from cat to cat and waiting for a Shadowclan cat to attack him. He wasn’t sure enough of himself and his total lack of training to seek anyone out.
[ OPEN ]

Last edited by dionysus; April 14th, 2020 at 07:53 PM.
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Pinekit was laying in the nursery when she heard the many pawsteps of the shadowclan cats that were invading her clans camp. She reached out a tiny paw to her best friend, Ivorykit. “Ivorykit, stay close to me, ok?” She exclaimed with fear in her eyes. She tried to act brave, but she was terrified

@Zesty Mango

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

(open)

Softbriar's tail lashed, their fur stood on end at the sight and scent of the opposing clan. They hissed at no cat, in particular. They'd shown up early, did they know ThunderClan knew of their plans and were expecting them at moonhigh?
They were a large warrior who'd seen battle before so they had no hesitation to run towards the ShadowClan cats, claws unsheathed and ears back, tense for any blow that was thrown at them.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 14th, 2020 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ OPEN ]
Eaglespark's expression was blank as ShadowClan filed into the clearing. She stood still, tail slowly waving back and forth. Was there a reason to this? It was uncertain. ShadowClan simply trying to prove that they were stronger, it seemed. Quite a silly concept.
But nonetheless, she would fight if she needed to.
If anyone attacked her.
Rabbithop flung himself at a she-cat who's expression was blank and tail was slowly waving to-and-fro. Would she fight? He hoped he would win without seriously hurting her. He didn't see the need for such bloodshed on a day were the birds were chattering meerily in the trees and prey scent hung heavily on both territories. But for the sake of his clan and for his leader, and unsheathed his claws and lashed out at her with a less-than-intimidating growl. He would not fail his clan by not fighting, but he might fail at making Thunderclan fear him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 14th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Closed Thread