Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2020, 11:22 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Playdate

Yes!

Hawkstride launched herself forward, the light of the moon making her eyes gleam. Okay, she snarled, snagging her claws in the ground, come at me. If you dare. She flexed her claws, ready for a fight. She would sheathe them when a cat attacked her, but she wasn't taking any chances.

[ Open to 2 apprentices or 1 warrior! <3 I'd love if someone replied! ]

Last edited by Sorrow; October 18th, 2020 at 11:22 AM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:31 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
Yes!

Hawkstride launched herself forward, the light of the moon making her eyes gleam. Okay, she snarled, snagging her claws in the ground, come at me. If you dare. She flexed her claws, ready for a fight. She would sheathe them when a cat attacked her, but she wasn't taking any chances.

[ Open to 2 apprentices or 1 warrior! <3 I'd love if someone replied! ]
(is she rc it wc?)
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:33 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
(is she rc it wc?)
(Shes WindClan)
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:47 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@gs29513

Rosebriar saw a RiverClan warrior headed toward her and felt a stinging slap on the head that ruffled her fur. Letting out a sound that sounded angry and shocked, something like a breath and a gasp, the warrior crouched down. This she-cat had her claws unsheathed, so why couldn’t she? Sliding them out, Rosebriar hissed, lunging at the she-cat. Her aim was to knock her over so that she could pin her down.

@mareenakit

(Don’t forget the fighting rules. You can’t explicitly land blows on another character. It has to be something like “Silverpool aimed for the warrior’s back, hoping to unbalance him” and not “Silverpool landed on the warrior’s back to unbalance him.”)

Wolffang felt something land on his back. As the she-cat tried to land, he shook himself. She might be a fat RiverClan cat, but he was muscled and large with some of the leanness of a regular WindClan cat. Spinning around, he growled, fighting thr urge to unsheathe his claws. Then he lunged at Silverpool, hoping to knock her over. He was much bigger than she was, after all, and he wasn’t going to lose to a fat RiverClan she-cat!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:57 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

{Taken!}
Snailspark - WindClan

Snailspark quietly crept along the riverbank along with the rest of her clan. Occasionally there were droplets of water that splashed on her, making poofy fur unsatisfyingly wet. Ick. She kept treking along with the others though, as there was no time to groom herself.

When Twilighstar yelled attack, the molly did not instantly jump out into the open. She crept along the side, searching for any unsuspecting cat. Her plan from there would be to get closer to them and attack, hoping they wouldn't notice or unknowingly walk away.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; October 19th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:05 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@TheNyanCatMinecart - sorry, I meant that she leapt on his back, I didn't mean to imply that she actually unbalanced him)

Silverpool stumbled back from the jerk the tom had given as he was trying to dislodge her and quickly regained balance, spinning around as he launched at her. She was quick and slender, and sidestepped the barreling Wind Clan cat, managing to avoid all but his left forepaw, which scraped her left shoulder. She hissed, and ducked low, lashing out a paw to try and grab his back hindleg, hoping to pull him over.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Honeypelt
[OPEN]
[Windclan]

The golden molly let out a low hiss as the signal to attack was given, dashing into the battle with a yowl. Sure it was only practice, but she was gonna ignore that part, besides the fact she kept her claws sheathed. Not bothering to look around as she reached the center, Honeypelt pouced at the first cat that wasn't her own clan she saw, hoping to at least knock them over if she landed on them.

Amberflight
[ @Sorrow ]

A mostly cream she-cat didn't bother to react as Windclan suddenly rushed in on them, instead taking to the sidelines, looking around at the chaos with disinterest. Honestly, it didn't seem like anyone knew what they were doing, just a bunch of cats bickering like kits. Well, except for one Windclanner that caught her eye. Sighing and deciding she might as well join in, Amberflight crept around the edge of the camp, waiting till she was sure the molly wouldn't notice her before darting out with a forced hiss, stopping behind the warrior as she reached out a paw, attempting to clip them on the ear.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 18th, 2020, 12:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

YES! She hit them! Her moment of satisfaction could only last so long though, as she had to try and dodge the next attack. As her opponent lunged at her, Splashleap used her speed to slide sideways. She wasn't fast enough, or the Windclan cat was just faster than her. Probably the latter, seeing as they were from WINDCLAN, and HAD to be fast basically. Feeling the claws slide along her hind leg, she let out a un-fierce squeal of pain. Not having been in a fight before, except for the one where she had fought the rogues, who weren't exactly great fighters, she wasn't used to this sensation. Not even the pain tolerance training she had somewhat unwillingly participated in had gotten her ready for this. It made her mad too. With a hiss, though she was still TRYING to be niceish, she twisted quickly, sheathed paws swinging in the hope of clobbering the other molly's head. Wouldn't be TO mean, but it would be..........mean enough. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:15 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Honeypelt
[OPEN]
[Windclan]

The golden molly let out a low hiss as the signal to attack was given, dashing into the battle with a yowl. Sure it was only practice, but she was gonna ignore that part, besides the fact she kept her claws sheathed. Not bothering to look around as she reached the center, Honeypelt pouced at the first cat that wasn't her own clan she saw, hoping to at least knock them over if she landed on them.

Amberflight
[ @Sorrow ]

A mostly cream she-cat didn't bother to react as Windclan suddenly rushed in on them, instead taking to the sidelines, looking around at the chaos with disinterest. Honestly, it didn't seem like anyone knew what they were doing, just a bunch of cats bickering like kits. Well, except for one Windclanner that caught her eye. Sighing and deciding she might as well join in, Amberflight crept around the edge of the camp, waiting till she was sure the molly wouldn't notice her before darting out with a forced hiss, stopping behind the warrior as she reached out a paw, attempting to clip them on the ear.
(Could an apprentice attack Amberflight or only a warrior?)
Old October 18th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw is pouced on by Honeypelt and the large blind app s knocked down and raises one of her large paws with her claws sheathed, hoping to hit her. @Pepperkins

Last edited by Roseleader; October 18th, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Closed Thread