Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Battle of the Border

Antpaw slunk along in the darkness behind Dawnstar, eyes focused intently on the Windclan cats. This was it. This was the battle. He took a deep breath, trying to keep himself calm and his mind fairly blank.

When the signal was given to attack he jumped out beside Grimhound and Whisperpaw, hissing at the Windclan cats.

"You rabbits made a mistake ever crossing Shadowclan!" He snarled, tail lashing and muscles bunched, ready to attack the first Windclan cat that made a move.

//Open to WC//

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old August 21st, 2021, 03:55 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Everything was going fine...to fine, it was, disturbing. This wasn't right, why had the mutts not come? They were always so intent on killing the 'bunnies' anyway.

Well, seems they were here now.

He turned over to see three Shadowclan cats come out, more seeming to approach, seems Dawnstar sent her little minions out to do her dirtywork, despicable. Not giving Antpaw a real choice, he lunged out at him, trying to stay in the sun and aiming for his side.

' ' You say as you mutts stole what was rightfully ours, and then killed our clanmates for no reason!' '

[I would like for Stonemask to not die/be injured to the point where he can't be a warrior, but DO NOT go easy on him, I am still fine with you injuring him heavily!]

| @Clovershade

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; August 21st, 2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Shadestorm followed right behind his leader, creeping
forward, the muscles rippling under the large toms
tabby coat. This was what he had been hoping for,
an opportunity, a battle.
Don't get too full of you self
The voice inside his mind echoed.
Tryin' to focus here
He responded back without words, and luckily she
staid quiet.
But now... It was time, time to fight, time to impress Dawnstar...

Time to KILL!

[Open to WC]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 21st, 2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post

Everything was going fine...to fine, it was, disturbing. This wasn't right, why had the mutts not come? They were always so intent on killing the 'bunnies' anyway.

Well, seems they were here now.

He turned over to see three Shadowclan cats come out, more seeming to approach, seems Dawnstar sent her little minions out to do her dirtywork, despicable. Not giving Antpaw a real choice, he lunged out at him, trying to stay in the sun and aiming for his side.

' ' You say as you mutts stole what was rightfully ours, and then killed our clanmates for no reason!' '

[I would like for Stonemask to not die/be injured to the point where he can't be a warrior, but DO NOT go easy on him, I am still fine with you injuring him heavily!]

| @Clovershade
The sudden attack was enough to almost make him forget his training, the panic and dread rising up as he was toppled over and felt his head hit the ground. He tried to calm himself down, focusing back in on the problem at hand and wracking his brain for what to do.

He unsheathed his claws and aimed a swipe at Stonemask's eye, kicking out his hindlegs to try and kick the opponents legs out from under him.

Old August 21st, 2021, 04:22 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Primeroseshadow leaped into battle with her claws unsheathe
( open)
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:23 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

And so the beasts arrived and Crowtooths vision went red and hazed ad the tom entered his usual battle rage unimportant details falling to the wayside and sensations like pain or discomfort went ignored. This always happened in true battle sure the tom knew to use this skill of his (no matter how many small scars this earned him from injuries he didnt bother to dodge) but this time did feel different to the rest. It felt more. It felt worse. Even if the skunk striped tom had the capacity to care he wouldnt though, he was fully prepared to do anything and so use this to win. The large and ragged warrior let out a feral and terrifying roar of broken rage as he threw himself at the nearest shadowclan cat aiming to kill whoever dared to continue their injustices against windclan. The well muscled tunneler had killed scum from this clan before and maimed more, he'd happily do so again. His first strike against any cat in reach was a powerful one the warrior using the momentum of his lunge and body weight to collide with his foe and put power behind his opening clawed strike, aiming to knock whoever it was down so he could pin them as his paw rocketed towords their head to daze them and tear the sensitive flesh. It was time for shadowclan to face the judgement of starclan in death and Crowtooth would deliver them. If he didnt manage that? Well he'd make sure his opponent would never forget him no matter how much they wanted too.

(Open to a shadowclan cat or even two! I really want Crow to win his battles so while Im happy for your cat to leave scars and wounds please only reply to this post if youre ok with your cat being beaten into the ground by a very experienced warrior. Results of the battle, if your cats killed, maimed, injured, or just chased off, is up to you though so please tell me and Im happy to make it happen!)
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:27 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Warning! Daisypaw will not hesitate to kill you cat! She will injure either severely or minerly! Don’t expect your cat to walk away without an injury! I repeat: she will kill if you want.
(Open for WC)
Daisypaw followed, her tail rippling behind her. Silently following Dawnstar. Once Dawnstar motioned for attack, she movies silently through the bushes her eyes a bright glow in the dark. As a figure approached she jumped claws unsheathed ready to kill.
yellowpaw lunged at a shadowclan apprentice hopeing to pin her down.
(daisypaw can kill yellowpaw)
@Beetlenose
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:30 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

' ' Guess you're not to good at battle in the sun, hu-' '

AUGH!

While the attack on his legs didn't work, the one on his eye did, and it was enough to make Stonemask get off the apprentice, even if it was just for a moment. The smart decision would be to run away get his eye treated or at least try and go to a weaker warrior, but he was dead set on making Shadowclan pay, even if it costed his life.

The grey warrior, eye now bleeding, went to get the apprentices neck, after all, the goal was to try and kill him, and he wasn't going to go easy just because of the code, not like Shadowclan would do the same anyway.

| @Clovershade

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; August 21st, 2021 at 04:30 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:42 PM
Mwhehehehe

Spottedpaw was ready to attack, she was ready to kill some bunnies, at least hurt them. And prove that Windclan should never mess with ShadowClan again! As soon as she saw the signal to attack, she ran forwards with a lot of other cats. Ready to ounce at another cat if they attacked her.

( open to Windclan! Spottedpaw is my beloved ShadowClan cat, I do not want her to die, or be injured to the point where she can’t become a warrior. She will also not hesitate to kill/injur your cat, though I will have to ask first.)
Old August 21st, 2021, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post

' ' Guess you're not to good at battle in the sun, hu-' '

AUGH!

While the attack on his legs didn't work, the one on his eye did, and it was enough to make Stonemask get off the apprentice, even if it was just for a moment. The smart decision would be to run away get his eye treated or at least try and go to a weaker warrior, but he was dead set on making Shadowclan pay, even if it costed his life.

The grey warrior, eye now bleeding, went to get the apprentices neck, after all, the goal was to try and kill him, and he wasn't going to go easy just because of the code, not like Shadowclan would do the same anyway.

| @Clovershade
Antpaw had actually landed that hit? He hadn't expected that to work-

With a jolt of realization on the attack targeted at his neck, he rolled out of the way just in time, feeling the attack tear some fur and flesh dangerously close to his throat. He stumbled to his paws, whirling around to face the Windclan warrior.

He was breathing fast, maybe too fast, he didn't want to start hyperventilating- Just attack, don't think about it, just do it.

With that in his head he lunged towards Stonemask, jaws snapping to try and clamp down on his shoulder.

Closed Thread