Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old August 13th, 2017, 04:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Irisflower's dreams were empty at this very moment, she was sleeping as soundly as a rock. She was tuckered out, and rightfully so, from following around her latest litter. The queen had had five kittens only two moons ago, and it was quite different watching five little beings with only two eyes compared to her small first litter. Thankfully, they were fairly well-behaved compared to their older siblings, but it was still an adjustment that she was making.
It was early morning, but Irisflower would be roused in only a few moments by tiny paws. However, she was beginning to adjust once more to the schedule of being a full time mother, and actually began to stir from sleep before her kittens did. Sleepy green eyes blinked open, and automatically took a count of heads. One, two, three, four, five... They closed once more when they found that all was well, but she still remained somewhat awake. Once one kitten awoke, they all followed. This mother knew that well, and tried to stretch her resting time as long as it could possibly go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
A slight stirring of her mother's body was all it took to awaken Glowingkit. Her golden eyes opened and her stomach growled immediately. Accustomed to getting what she wanted, Glowingkit bounced to her paws and fixed her mother with a plaintive look that seemed to say Surely I'll die if I don't eat soon! Taking note of Irisflower's closed eyes, Glowingkit thrashed her stubby tail. Serious action needed to be taken, so the tiny she-cat began marching over to her mother's face. Glowingkit trod on multiple tails, ears, and paws as she journeyed through the sleeping bodies of her many littermates to her Irisflower. Upon reaching the dozing figure of her mother, Glowingkit placed her tiny paws upon the older she-cat and cried, "Mom!" Mischief sparked in her eyes and Glowingkit climbed up onto her mother's dozing figure and tramped up to her ear. The young molly clamped her teeth gently around Irisflower's warrior and pulled, squeaking in a muffled voice, "Momma! I'm hungry!" Usually, Glowingkit was better behaved, but she wasn't a morning-kit and manners meant nothing to a grumbling stomach.
While Lavenderkit didn't wake up when she felt her mother stir, her sister stepping on her paw did rouse the kit, much to her dismay. A whine escaped the young kit, shoving her muzzle down into her paws. But the rumbling of her stomach refused to allow any sleep, and with a sigh, Lavender rolled over onto her side to fix her green gaze on Irisflower and Glowingkit. Ah, Glowingkit woke me up. Lavenderkit wrinkled her nose playfully at her littermate, allowing her jaws to part in a soft yawn before pushing herself up to her paws. The tortoiseshell lowered her head to give her chest fur a few quick licks, knowing her fur was often a wreck in the mornings. But another rumble from her stomach caught her attention, and with a roll of her eyes, Lavender stood up and stretched.

"Me, too." The kit mewled, making her way across her siblings. She decided being careful wasnt necessary at this point - Glowingkit had probably woken up everyone anyway. So, nearly tripping over small paws and tails, Lavenderkit allowed herself to stop in front of her mother, beside her paws. "Can we eat?" Lavender sat down, bringing her colorful tail up to wrap around her paws neatly as he green eyes fixed on Irisflower. While she would normally join in with her sister and give her mother's ears a few tugs, Lavenderkit was far too hungry to think about games right then.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 13th, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
While Lavenderkit didn't wake up when she felt her mother stir, her sister stepping on her paw did rouse the kit, much to her dismay. A whine escaped the young kit, shoving her muzzle down into her paws. But the rumbling of her stomach refused to allow any sleep, and with a sigh, Lavender rolled over onto her side to fix her green gaze on Irisflower and Glowingkit. Ah, Glowingkit woke me up. Lavenderkit wrinkled her nose playfully at her littermate, allowing her jaws to part in a soft yawn before pushing herself up to her paws. The tortoiseshell lowered her head to give her chest fur a few quick licks, knowing her fur was often a wreck in the mornings. But another rumble from her stomach caught her attention, and with a roll of her eyes, Lavender stood up and stretched.

"Me, too." The kit mewled, making her way across her siblings. She decided being careful wasnt necessary at this point - Glowingkit had probably woken up everyone anyway. So, nearly tripping over small paws and tails, Lavenderkit allowed herself to stop in front of her mother, beside her paws. "Can we eat?" Lavender sat down, bringing her colorful tail up to wrap around her paws neatly as he green eyes fixed on Irisflower. While she would normally join in with her sister and give her mother's ears a few tugs, Lavenderkit was far too hungry to think about games right then.

Quote:
Irisflower's dreams were empty at this very moment, she was sleeping as soundly as a rock. She was tuckered out, and rightfully so, from following around her latest litter. The queen had had five kittens only two moons ago, and it was quite different watching five little beings with only two eyes compared to her small first litter. Thankfully, they were fairly well-behaved compared to their older siblings, but it was still an adjustment that she was making.
It was early morning, but Irisflower would be roused in only a few moments by tiny paws. However, she was beginning to adjust once more to the schedule of being a full time mother, and actually began to stir from sleep before her kittens did. Sleepy green eyes blinked open, and automatically took a count of heads. One, two, three, four, five... They closed once more when they found that all was well, but she still remained somewhat awake. Once one kitten awoke, they all followed. This mother knew that well, and tried to stretch her resting time as long as it could possibly go.
Quote:
A slight stirring of her mother's body was all it took to awaken Glowingkit. Her golden eyes opened and her stomach growled immediately. Accustomed to getting what she wanted, Glowingkit bounced to her paws and fixed her mother with a plaintive look that seemed to say Surely I'll die if I don't eat soon! Taking note of Irisflower's closed eyes, Glowingkit thrashed her stubby tail. Serious action needed to be taken, so the tiny she-cat began marching over to her mother's face. Glowingkit trod on multiple tails, ears, and paws as she journeyed through the sleeping bodies of her many littermates to her Irisflower. Upon reaching the dozing figure of her mother, Glowingkit placed her tiny paws upon the older she-cat and cried, "Mom!" Mischief sparked in her eyes and Glowingkit climbed up onto her mother's dozing figure and tramped up to her ear. The young molly clamped her teeth gently around Irisflower's warrior and pulled, squeaking in a muffled voice, "Momma! I'm hungry!" Usually, Glowingkit was better behaved, but she wasn't a morning-kit and manners meant nothing to a grumbling stomach.
Before anyone had been up, Songbirdkit eyes were wide open. He observed everything within the den. From the sleeping breathing of his mother, to the tiny forms of his siblings. His eyes were blinking every now and then, but he didn't make a word. He didn't want to wake anyone up. He liked the quietness. The stillness that surrounded him. It felt...nice. Very serene. Though, it was ruined all too soon. His ears twitched at the movement of his mother, and it made him nestle deeper into her. He was squished between his siblings, but being the bigger kit out of the four girls. Four sisters...he wasn't complaining. He was the only boy born in this litter, and so far? He considered himself lucky. Though he rarely talked, but once his mother had stirred, it had awakened his lousy sister. Songbirdkit shifted his body, rolling into his side as he maneuvered before Glowingkit would step on him. Once she made it pass, this has awokened Lavenderkit. Oh, great, so much for silence. Songbirdkit was not hungry. He lifted his head, which had been resting peacefully on his paws. He blinked his eyes towards his sisters, but remained close to his mother. Gentlekit and Cherrykit seemed to not have been phased at the moment, but he knew they would soon, when given the chance. If Irisflower did feed them, maybe they would stop talking. Everything was silent before everyone has awoken. The only thing Songbirdkit could hear were the chirps of the crickets and the occasional tweeting of a bird. Songbirdkit stayed curled in his spot, wrapping himself into an unnerved ball, indicating that he did not want to be bothered.
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:00 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
A slight stirring of her mother's body was all it took to awaken Glowingkit. Her golden eyes opened and her stomach growled immediately. Accustomed to getting what she wanted, Glowingkit bounced to her paws and fixed her mother with a plaintive look that seemed to say Surely I'll die if I don't eat soon! Taking note of Irisflower's closed eyes, Glowingkit thrashed her stubby tail. Serious action needed to be taken, so the tiny she-cat began marching over to her mother's face. Glowingkit trod on multiple tails, ears, and paws as she journeyed through the sleeping bodies of her many littermates to Irisflower. Upon reaching the dozing figure of her mother, Glowingkit placed her tiny paws upon the older she-cat and cried, "Mom!" Mischief sparked in her eyes and Glowingkit climbed up onto her mother's dozing figure and tramped up to her ear. The young molly clamped her teeth gently around Irisflower's ear and pulled, squeaking in a muffled voice, "Momma! I'm hungry!" Usually, Glowingkit was better behaved, but she wasn't a morning-kit and manners meant nothing to a grumbling stomach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Before anyone had been up, Songbirdkit eyes were wide open. He observed everything within the den. From the sleeping breathing of his mother, to the tiny forms of his siblings. His eyes were blinking every now and then, but he didn't make a word. He didn't want to wake anyone up. He liked the quietness. The stillness that surrounded him. It felt...nice. Very serene. Though, it was ruined all too soon. His ears twitched at the movement of his mother, and it made him nestle deeper into her. He was squished between his siblings, but being the bigger kit out of the four girls. Four sisters...he wasn't complaining. He was the only boy born in this litter, and so far? He considered himself lucky. Though he rarely talked, but once his mother had stirred, it had awakened his lousy sister. Songbirdkit shifted his body, rolling into his side as he maneuvered before Glowingkit would step on him. Once she made it pass, this has awokened Lavenderkit. Oh, great, so much for silence. Songbirdkit was not hungry. He lifted his head, which had been resting peacefully on his paws. He blinked his eyes towards his sisters, but remained close to his mother. Gentlekit and Cherrykit seemed to not have been phased at the moment, but he knew they would soon, when given the chance. If Irisflower did feed them, maybe they would stop talking. Everything was silent before everyone has awoken. The only thing Songbirdkit could hear were the chirps of the crickets and the occasional tweeting of a bird. Songbirdkit stayed curled in his spot, wrapping himself into an unnerved ball, indicating that he did not want to be bothered.
Unfortunately, Irisflower's moment of rest lasted for only a few moments after she had awoken. She continued to doze even after Glowingkit woke instantly from slumber, still being groggy and a little bit stubborn about getting up. However, this particular child was used to getting what she wanted, and Irisflower rarely told her kittens that they couldn't have anything. She would give them the world if they asked her. As Glowingkit began to climb onto her head, she heard Lavendarkit make her way over to her, and she knew that she had to get up now. "Mhmm," She murmured, her green eyes blinking open once more. Glowingkit's growing teeth pinched at her ear, so she gentle shook her head to dislodge the tiny kitten, and raised her head slightly so that she had a better angle to look around. She could tell that three of five had woken up from the ruckus, but that only two had moved from their spots in her belly fur. "Okay," She cooed softly, leaning over to nudge her other two daughters. "Wake up, my girls, it's food time." Irisflower gave Songbirdkit a lick uptop his head, not bothering to tell him to wake when she already knew he was. Her only tom was quiet, and Irisflower accepted that. She remained in her laying position, waiting for all of her litter to awake before she made a move to go find food for all of their hungry mouths; it wouldn't take long for them to be ready to go though. Turning away from Songbirdkit until he was ready to come out of her fur, she nuzzled Lavendarkit who was in reach of her muzzle. "Did you guys have good dreams?" Just a small distraction for them until they were all ready to go eat. She had decided that this time they were going to make the trek to the freshkill pile instead of letting the prey come to them. It was about time they saw the clearing anyways, and maybe it would tire them out a little bit.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Unfortunately, Irisflower's moment of rest lasted for only a few moments after she had awoken. She continued to doze even after Glowingkit woke instantly from slumber, still being groggy and a little bit stubborn about getting up. However, this particular child was used to getting what she wanted, and Irisflower rarely told her kittens that they couldn't have anything. She would give them the world if they asked her. As Glowingkit began to climb onto her head, she heard Lavendarkit make her way over to her, and she knew that she had to get up now. "Mhmm," She murmured, her green eyes blinking open once more. Glowingkit's growing teeth pinched at her ear, so she gentle shook her head to dislodge the tiny kitten, and raised her head slightly so that she had a better angle to look around. She could tell that three of five had woken up from the ruckus, but that only two had moved from their spots in her belly fur. "Okay," She cooed softly, leaning over to nudge her other two daughters. "Wake up, my girls, it's food time." Irisflower gave Songbirdkit a lick uptop his head, not bothering to tell him to wake when she already knew he was. Her only tom was quiet, and Irisflower accepted that. She remained in her laying position, waiting for all of her litter to awake before she made a move to go find food for all of their hungry mouths; it wouldn't take long for them to be ready to go though. Turning away from Songbirdkit until he was ready to come out of her fur, she nuzzled Lavendarkit who was in reach of her muzzle. "Did you guys have good dreams?" Just a small distraction for them until they were all ready to go eat. She had decided that this time they were going to make the trek to the freshkill pile instead of letting the prey come to them. It was about time they saw the clearing anyways, and maybe it would tire them out a little bit.
Glowingkit peered down at Lavenderkit as her sister's voice joined her own. However, the other tortoiseshell remained on the mossy ground instead of assisting Glowingkit in her attack on Irisflower's ear. Movement caught her attentions and she turned slightly, her mother's ear still clamped between her small jaws, to look at her brother. Songbirdkit had simply curled in tighter, though, and he didn't look like he was up to annoying their mother. Finally, Irisflower awoke and Glowingkit crowed triumphantly through the fur of her mother's ear, kneading the older cat's fur with her paws expectantly. After a mumbled noise, Irisflower started shaking her head and Glowingkit squealed as she tumbled down into the moss. The small tortoiseshell regained her footing and stuck her tongue out playfully at Irisflower. As her mother attended to her other siblings, Glowingkit got an idea. Always the instigator, Glowingkit slunk towards the edge of the nest. Peeking behind her to ensure Irisflower was still focused on the others, Glowingkit unsheathed her small claws. The kit had to stop herself from giggling in delight as she climbed out of the nest, wobbling a bit but managing to make it to the other side, where she managed to land on her paws. Irisflower's question reminded her of her dream in which cats had wings and flew around like birds, and she mewed, "I did!" Before realizing that speaking would give away her position to her mother. Glowingkit cursed silently, though she knew no curses, and made a break for it. However, she wasn't quite the best at directions yet, and had no idea which way she was running, if that's what it could be called. Her legs were short and her 'running' could be better described as scrambling.
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Glowingkit peered down at Lavenderkit as her sister's voice joined her own. However, the other tortoiseshell remained on the mossy ground instead of assisting Glowingkit in her attack on Irisflower's ear. Movement caught her attentions and she turned slightly, her mother's ear still clamped between her small jaws, to look at her brother. Songbirdkit had simply curled in tighter, though, and he didn't look like he was up to annoying their mother. Finally, Irisflower awoke and Glowingkit crowed triumphantly through the fur of her mother's ear, kneading the older cat's fur with her paws expectantly. After a mumbled noise, Irisflower started shaking her head and Glowingkit squealed as she tumbled down into the moss. The small tortoiseshell regained her footing and stuck her tongue out playfully at Irisflower. As her mother attended to her other siblings, Glowingkit got an idea. Always the instigator, Glowingkit slunk towards the edge of the nest. Peeking behind her to ensure Irisflower was still focused on the others, Glowingkit unsheathed her small claws. The kit had to stop herself from giggling in delight as she climbed out of the nest, wobbling a bit but managing to make it to the other side, where she managed to land on her paws. Irisflower's question reminded her of her dream in which cats had wings and flew around like birds, and she mewed, "I did!" Before realizing that speaking would give away her position to her mother. Glowingkit cursed silently, though she knew no curses, and made a break for it. However, she wasn't quite the best at directions yet, and had no idea which way she was running, if that's what it could be called. Her legs were short and her 'running' could be better described as scrambling.
Lavenderkit did look over toward her brother when he stirred, but she expected him to just curl back up of course - And she was right. Songbirdkit wasnt much for moving or talking, Lavenderkit knew. She was okay with that, though. Less noise the better. But Lav loved her brother, and she loved to spend time with him, even if he preferred being alone most of the time. That was okay, though, everyone liked their alone time, right? Lavenderkit offered Songbird a brilliant smile before looking back up at her mother, ears pricking up when she saw Iris was awaking. She giggled when Glowingkit was gently shaken off of Irisflower, whiskers quivering as she shot her sister a playful glance. When her mother nuzzled her, Lav gave a purr, reaching up to nose Iris' cheek.

"I did, too." Lavenderkit shot Glowingkit a curious glance when her sister took off running, well, scrambling, but then just shrugged it off and looked back up at her mother. "Can we go to the clearing?" She mewed, standing up and stepping back to allow Irisflower to stand. She glanced down at her other sisters for a moment, deciding to let her mother awaken them. Honestly she was surprised that Glowingkit hadnt woken them up with her yelling and stepping on them yet.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Songbirdkit immediately uncurled himself at the soft touch of his mother's tongue. He scrambled to his paws, looking up at his mother and sisters. His golden Amber hues taking note of everything around them. He perked his ears, staring st Glowingkit for a second. She had to be annoying, didn't she? The tom then turned is gaze to look over at Lavenderkit...probably one of the least annoying of his sisters. But, he did love them all as he should. After all, they were his sisters. As Irisflower spoke, he thought about his own dream. Which had been...well, not pleasant. He just didn't know how to explain it. It wasn't a good dream. That's for sure. And, he was about to speak about it until Lavenderkit asked her question. Ah, yes. The clearing! This made the young tom get up, swishing his tail with twitching excitement. "Can we, momma? Can we!?" Getting out the nursery was a yes to him! He didn't want to be crowded in here. He wanted to be...out there. Exploring. Bothering the small creatures. He wasn't hungry, but he figured he would eat as long as he was able to stretch his legs. He began to brush against his mother, purring in a way that he hoped--oh, how he hoped, she would take them into the clearing. Songbirdkit was that type to constantly stray away from the group when anything catches his attention. Though he knew he should stay next to his mother. Danger lurked around every corner. Even above.

Thinking of exploring the clearing made the tom forget his abnormal dream. It was something...hard to explain. Anyone he told it to, wouldn't believe that he had such a dream. But dreams were dreams. Or, was it a nightmare? Picturing blood on a cat's splayed wide paws wasn't a dream, was it? Songbirdkit shook his head, taking himself back to the presence as he stared at Glowingkit as she tried to scramble away. Though, he ran after her, stopping at the mouth of the den, wishing to step out into the opening. Maybe, he'd even get to see his father. Being around so many she cats made Songbirdkit feel that he was missing out on something of being a tom. No offense, but he loved his mother and sisters more than words could say, and actions could show.

@Zero to Hero
@Beau
@Random Melchester
@Duskflight
@RedHead
Old August 13th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Zero to Hero
@Beau
@Random Melchester
@Constellation
@RedHead

It was a miracle that she had been able to sleep through not one, but two of her siblings tramping over her, one stepping on her paw, the other stepping gently enough on her head, but nothing in the world would wake Gentlekit from her dream.
'Why yes Mr.Dragonfly! I do want to go on an adventure with you!' Grinning brightly at the dragonfly that was just as big as she was, she'd jump onto it's back. The four winged creature would take off into the sky, carrying Gentlekit high into the sky, above the forest, above the territories and into a land of clouds. Birds flew in flocks below them and the sun shone warmly above. Wonder filled her eyes as she took in the sights, her heart soaring just as high as her and the dragonfly were at the moment. Then they were swooping down to just above the canopy, the kitten sticking her paw out to gently graze it across the tops of the trees that almost seemed to move like a sea and seconds later it did turn into a big sea. The water shimmering green and then blue, Gentlekit drawing her paw back in wonder as she watched it blur by beneath them. She caught glimpses of fish beneath the surface, fish with jewels for scales and feathers for fins. 'Do you even know where you're going Mr. Dragonfly?' she questioned with a giggle as the giant insect began to veer for the sky again. 'Of course I do, we dragonflies always know where to go!' replied the creature. The sea turned into mountains, big mountains with snow caps and yet she wasn't cold. A beautiful sight, one that she would never forget and hope to see again in her other dreams. 'Wow... This place is so-
The scenery faded to black as Gentlekit felt a nudge, her eyes fluttering open to reveal a fuzzy sight. "-pretty... Huh..?" Swiping her paws over her eyes with a stifled yawn, she would try again to take her surroundings into account before realizing it had all been a dream. She was back in the nursery with her siblings and mother, her mother was waking her and her other sister up, it seems they were the last to do so. "Food time?" Mewled the she-cat in that gentle, happy voice of hers, her blue eyes shimmering as she looked up at Irisflower. Another yawn escaped her and this time she could feel the twinge in her stomach that signified hunger.
Slowly sitting up, she'd hear her siblings ask if they could go into the clearing at which caused her to blink and look expectantly up at their mother, quietly voicing her own desire to go into the clearing as well and not quite catching the question about their dreams and whether they were good or not. Already hers was fading to the back of her mind.
"I-I wouldn't mind going to the clearing!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Poolkit flopped down, her head on her paws. She wrapped her tail tip around her,"just the usual, playing,"she giggled a bit.
Beachkit smiled at her response. "Good to know you all waited for me to have the fun. Knowing my siblings they probably just carried on once my mom came back." He chuckled.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Zero to Hero || @Beau || @Random Melchester || @Constellation || @Duskflight

A large ginger tom made his way over to the nursery, poking his head through the entrance. He strained to push his whole body through, due to his broad and muscular stature. After a little wiggling and pushing, Marbledflare finally made his way through the small gap. "They really should think about fathers when they design these entrances." He growled, flicking his tail with annoyance. The tom then cats his eyes over the young lots on the nursery. He hadn't been to see his own kits for a while, the only times he'd seen them was when they were first born, and then about seven sunrises ago, the most recent time. The mother of the kits, Irisflower, and him had a strained relationship. The large tom personally felt an emotion towards her, but he was never sure if it was actually love. And she didn't appreciate his charm that just attracted other felines. So Marbledflare had dubbed her a bit jealous. Of course this was in his mind. The two weren't so sure of each other. They were friends, but having kits together had ruined that relationship. Marbledflare knew the only way the two of them could ever be friend again was if they were more than friends. If anyone could understand that.
The large marbled tabby's eyes caught sight of his kits, all five of them. Two were at his paws, seemingly wanting to go out into the clearing. The other three were still near their mother. "Hi my little glow-girl." He greeted his daughter Glowingkit, flicking her kindly with his tail. "And to you to Songster." He meowed to his only son, nudging him slightly. "Now where's the rest of the crew?" He purred, looking at his three other kits with a playful gleam in his eye. "Lav-Lav? Genti? Chershies?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:27 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Beachkit smiled at her response. "Good to know you all waited for me to have the fun. Knowing my siblings they probably just carried on once my mom came back." He chuckled.
Poolkit looked at him,"well most of us waited!" She giggled again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.