Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2019, 05:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @vermin ]

Can today be a better day?
He asked himself the same question all the time. Of course it couldn't, not when he was the most hated cat in the whole Clan. But... why? He hadn't done anything wrong, but everyone avoided him and called him horrid names. It was like he was a tick in the Clan's side, clinging on even as they all tried to claw him away.
Hogpaw couldn't understand it. The only two that had truly been kind to him were Cowpaw and Boulderstrike, but they were nowhere to be seen. I mith you two. Pleathe come home thoon. He looked down at his paws as he slid from the apprentice's den, flinching as the bright sunlight attacked his eyes. The stares of digust burned into his pelt, searing it with their hatred. I did nothing... why do you all hate me tho? Hogpaw shook his head and planted his eyes on the prize: the fresh-kill pile. Maybe, if he offered food to somecat, they would like him? It was risky, but worth a shot.
The muddy tom picked out the biggest, most plump piece of prey he could find, earning scowls and hateful whispers from the others around him. But he didn't care. They were all too frightened to come near him, to smell his stench. Even touching the fresh-kill made them want to starve themselves instead of eating whatever diseases he left on each piece of prey.
Once he found a piece, Hogpaw picked it up and looked around, finding a candidate for his offer. He nodded and, with a determined glint in his eyes, stumbled over, his fatty stomach wobbling back and forth with every step. Hogpaw kept going despite the stares, despite cats moving away from him. After reaching his fellow Clanmate, the deformed tom dropped the prey and smiled a yellow-fanged, crooked, foul-breathed grin, looking up at them with hope in his eyes. "Hello, I'm Hogpaw! I brought thith piethe of prey for you to eat. I hope you like it, I chothe the biggetht and motht plump piethe I could find. If you'd like, we could thare it, but we don't have to! You can thave it for yourthelf if you really want to." Hogpaw offered a dip of his head respectfully, stepping back to give the other feline some room to eat the prey as they wished.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:03 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

It was high peak time when patrol entered camp with news and prey dangling from their jaws. Today was suppose to a relaxing day and so was yesterday and the day before, but, at nightfall in the apprentice den there was always a foul stench. To describe how smelly it was is beyond all words. All he can say, it made his eyes water and make his stomach do back flips triggering his reflux, wanting to puke every time. Disgusting and impossible to sleep with his nose wanting to fall off and die. He already tried seeking the issue looking through every cat's nest and corner for it be a stupid fool who brought prey that was forgotten and started to rot. But nothing. The smell sometimes magically disappeared during the day too. Very odd.

Sleep lingered in his blue stern gaze as he sat down next to a denmate in the clearing, just having a normal conversation until a scent striked his nostrils. There it is again! His eyes turned into twin blue moons hearing a rather weird muffled voice to look down seeing a..a cat. Warblerpaw narrowed his eyes. No..what is this. What is the smell surrounding him? He reeled back suddenly eyes glued on the beast in front of him that he didn't realize the prey the tom offered him. Usually his anger was at a low, trying to keep his own peace but this time he'd lost it. He was boiling and once his mouth opens, nothing can stop him. "What in the almighty Starclan is that!?" he stared eye-wide in disgust, flashing the expression over to his clanmate who equally had a look of disgust. "And..," he took a paw forward, sniffing around to only skid back again with a growl and gagging. "You. It's you who's been stinking up the apprentice den with your foul stench!" Warblerpaw snarled furiously squaring up to the gross thing. His paws stomped down on the prey, flinging it back with a drag of his hind leg to move out of the way. Looking closely, he could tell his..denmate.. is horribly deformed, teeth sticking out like twigs in a mud pile, fat like pig and stunk worse than a skunk. Pity swirled in his vexed glare, a damn shame if he say so himself. "It's one thing looking like you've been raised from the dead but must you smell like it too? And leafbare is almost here, you pot belly thing- eat less and the prey for those who need it," his words were like claws, vicious and tearing. But he couldn't help it, the lack of rest made him into a grump and a face like that is the last thing he wanted to see. I would say a face only a mother would love but that will mean she's delusional for sure.
@hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; November 27th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old November 27th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
brightstar, leafpaw called wondering if she happens to be there at the moment. leafpaw sits at the entrance and waits for brightstar to let her in
[Please use quotation marks (") around text that your character is saying]

At the call of her name Brightstar turned to the entrance of her den. The voice was unfamiliar but it sounded young. "Yes, come in." She replied sitting up. What the young molly wanted was a mystery to her but she guessed she'd find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Aspenflight felt his heart beat out of his chest when she turned to face him. The tom was excited yet scared at the same time. "I'm not sure how I'm alive, but I am. Foxpudge found me out in the territory.", he meowed. His mouth went dry when he spoke of the warriors name. He had forgiven him, but it still felt weird. "I'm back and thats all that matters. I haven't seen Snailblossom yet, but I will soon.", the tom meowed. Aspenflight knew she was a warrior now, because he watched from in Starclan.

Brightstar still just stared with a blank expression. It still made no sense to her but he was back. Oh, that must have been awkward. I bet Foxpudge had a hard time with that. The creamy molly thought as her brother explained some things. "Yes, exactly." She agreed composing herself a bit. "I'm glad your back Aspen, I've missed you." Brightstar added sitting back down. This would take a bit to get used to considering he was dead when she woke up and now he was back. Maybe it would always feel this surreal but she hoped not. If this was really real and not just her mind playing tricks on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Danwstrike hurried after her thrilled friend, huffing tiredly in joyful exclamation. "Wow, Buttercup! I assume your trip to the Star Cave went really well?" It was nice to see her like this. The last they spoke was a little...depressing. The siamese couldn't figure out where all this energy was coming from, especially after that long journey, but it was more than refreshing to see her doing better.

She took her seat in the den across Brightstar, an intrigued smile curling when she mentioned a needful discussion. "Oh? Yes, do tell." She leaned in excitedly, curling her tail neatly around her dark paws.

"Yes it did!" Brightstar confirmed before taking a breath. She was getting to excited. Even after everything, the hard lives the long way back she felt wideawake and full of energy. Like she could go on all day. Though she might just be slap-happy.
Smiling brighter at her friends willingness to listen Brightstar tried to figure out what to start with. "You wouldn't believe it but the StarCave is amazing! With the moonlight its breathtaking. I hope one day you'll get to see it." She started honestly not sure what she was allowed to talk about. There was some rules following that right? "But the best part was getting to see cats in StarClan. I saw Aspenflight and Blazingstar. They both gave me a life." Brightstar added. It was nice knowing Blazingstar was looking out for her in StarClan but she needed to tell Dawn. He was even willing to give her advice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 27th, 2019, 11:49 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
It was high peak time when patrol entered camp with news and prey dangling from their jaws. Today was suppose to a relaxing day and so was yesterday and the day before, but, at nightfall in the apprentice den there was always a foul stench. To describe how smelly it was is beyond all words. All he can say, it made his eyes water and make his stomach do back flips triggering his reflux, wanting to puke every time. Disgusting and impossible to sleep with his nose wanting to fall off and die. He already tried seeking the issue looking through every cat's nest and corner for it be a stupid fool who brought prey that was forgotten and started to rot. But nothing. The smell sometimes magically disappeared during the day too. Very odd.

Sleep lingered in his blue stern gaze as he sat down next to a denmate in the clearing, just having a normal conversation until a scent striked his nostrils. There it is again! His eyes turned into twin blue moons hearing a rather weird muffled voice to look down seeing a..a cat. Warblerpaw narrowed his eyes. No..what is this. What is the smell surrounding him? He reeled back suddenly eyes glued on the beast in front of him that he didn't realize the prey the tom offered him. Usually his anger was at a low, trying to keep his own peace but this time he'd lost it. He was boiling and once his mouth opens, nothing can stop him. "What in the almighty Starclan is that!?" he stared eye-wide in disgust, flashing the expression over to his clanmate who equally had a look of disgust. "And..," he took a paw forward, sniffing around to only skid back again with a growl and gagging. "You. It's you who's been stinking up the apprentice den with your foul stench!" Warblerpaw snarled furiously squaring up to the gross thing. His paws stomped down on the prey, flinging it back with a drag of his hind leg to move out of the way. Looking closely, he could tell his..denmate.. is horribly deformed, teeth sticking out like twigs in a mud pile, fat like pig and stunk worse than a skunk. Pity swirled in his vexed glare, a damn shame if he say so himself. "It's one thing looking like you've been raised from the dead but must you smell like it too? And leafbare is almost here, you pot belly thing- eat less and the prey for those who need it," his words were like claws, vicious and tearing. But he couldn't help it, the lack of rest made him into a grump and a face like that is the last thing he wanted to see. I would say a face only a mother would love but that will mean she's delusional for sure.
@hxneysuckle
Hogpaw gasped and stepped back, eyes widening and stomach churning. His ears lowered, flattening against his head as heat burned his pelt. The other tom's words tore at his heart, and he remained silent, trying to choke back a sob. He swallowed and looked at his paws, closing his eyes to avoid the other's angry, disgusted gaze. It clawed him from the inside out, tendrils wrapping around his throat with thorns of hatred. Hogpaw almost toppled to the ground as he took several steps away from Warblerpaw, only able to make jumbled noises. He couldn't form words, he couldn't think. He couldn't breathe.
This was worse than it had ever been. Nobody, not even his own parents, had been so openly... hateful in their words. He felt himself freeze up and turned away, trying to breathe. As he did so, his nose made a loud squealing noise, reminiscent of a pig. His ears flattened more, if possible, and he tripped as he tried to move away, falling to the ground. He scrambled to his paws, his pudge wobbling back and forth as he moved. Hogpaw quietly cried to himself, curling into his own body. "I-I'm thorry, I didn't mean to..." The muddy tom placed his paws over his head and sobbed to himself, trembling pathetically. "I d-don't eat that m-much," Hogpaw hiccuped, "I promithe!" His voice wavered as he spoke, stuttering between sobs and hiccups. He lay there, crying in a ball, covering his eyes. Others watched him, their sneers only making it all worse.
What did he do to deserve this treatment?

-x-

[ @Fuzzy ]

She felt sick.
Blinking open her bi-colored eyes, Tawnystep lifted herself up into a sitting position, groaning. Her body swayed back and forth, a dizzy spell taking over her. The russet she-cat looked up, her eyes narrowed to combat the brightness of the sun, and scanned the area. Dark creatures seemed to stalk toward her, threatening to attack her, to pull her apart limb from limb. Tawnystep's eyes widened and she hissed, lashing out at the dark creatures. No matter how much she clawed at them, however, the bigger they became, the closer they got. The molly frantically tried to fight them away from her, leaping to her paws and yowling in fear. "Get away from me!" she cried, "Leave me alone!" Tawnystep took no notice to the Clan meeting happening, in her own little world as she tried to fend off the shadow creatures.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; November 28th, 2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old November 27th, 2019, 11:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.
[Open to everyone!]

Finally reaching camp Brightstar felt like collapsing there at the entrance and sleeping. Maybe then she'd feel better. Her head still throbbed, stomach still noshes and she just felt overall bad. Not as bad as Foxpudge though, he'd thrown up no to long ago. "You should go get checked out by Beeblaze." Brightstar commented to the large tom. She didn't want him getting worse, later she'd go get checked out herself.
Stopping and finally looking around camp she realized this were not going well here. More cats didn't look well. Don't tell me this is some sickness that happens to start with a smell? She asked internally sighing.
Brigghtstar would stare off for a moment, not quite sure what she was going to do. She really didn't want to call all the cats together again. She just didn't feel like it. "I'm just going to sit a while..." She mumbled before sitting herself down. Rubbing her paw over her aching head Bright let out a breath. That place was something she'd be glad if she never saw again. Or smelled.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 28th, 2019, 12:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

By the time Foxpudge had made it back with Brightstar, he didn't only feel nauseous. His head was screaming at him and his pelt was itching uncontrollably-- like something had gotten on it and was irritating him. "Shouldn't I be saying the same about you?" he managed to huff out, glancing over at his leader. His friend. "You never did get those scratches cleaned up. Your pelt isn't dark like mine, you can't hide the blood very easily."

Foxpudge reached to lightly nudge her shoulder, concern in his eyes. "Are you sure you want to be out here? I figured you'd rather rest in your den.." Shadows dancing at the corner of his vision made his fur spike, he could have sworn he saw movement-- but no one was there. "Did you see that?" @Fuzzy [also open for all!]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 28th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@BILL.
[Open to everyone!]

Finally reaching camp Brightstar felt like collapsing there at the entrance and sleeping. Maybe then she'd feel better. Her head still throbbed, stomach still noshes and she just felt overall bad. Not as bad as Foxpudge though, he'd thrown up no to long ago. "You should go get checked out by Beeblaze." Brightstar commented to the large tom. She didn't want him getting worse, later she'd go get checked out herself.
Stopping and finally looking around camp she realized this were not going well here. More cats didn't look well. Don't tell me this is some sickness that happens to start with a smell? She asked internally sighing.
Brigghtstar would stare off for a moment, not quite sure what she was going to do. She really didn't want to call all the cats together again. She just didn't feel like it. "I'm just going to sit a while..." She mumbled before sitting herself down. Rubbing her paw over her aching head Bright let out a breath. That place was something she'd be glad if she never saw again. Or smelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
By the time Foxpudge had made it back with Brightstar, he didn't only feel nauseous. His head was screaming at him and his pelt was itching uncontrollably-- like something had gotten on it and was irritating him. "Shouldn't I be saying the same about you?" he managed to huff out, glancing over at his leader. His friend. "You never did get those scratches cleaned up. Your pelt isn't dark like mine, you can't hide the blood very easily."

Foxpudge reached to lightly nudge her shoulder, concern in his eyes. "Are you sure you want to be out here? I figured you'd rather rest in your den.." Shadows dancing at the corner of his vision made his fur spike, he could have sworn he saw movement-- but no one was there. "Did you see that?" @Fuzzy [also open for all!]
It just so happened that a certain irritated apprentice was sitting at the entrance and now his veiw seemed to be blocked by none other than Brightstar. Hissing to himself, he got up to move, not being brave enough to stand up to the leader when another warrior entered right behind him. "Yesh, can't you see I'm right here!" he said out loud, not intending to but just unable to hold his tongue. Seriously, he was literally sitting right there! What was he invisible? Typical Shrewpaw, being the idiot he was. Realizing he said anything, the small apprentice immediately prepared himself for some sort of telling off. How dumb can you be to talk to the leader like that?! He let his fur down when he heard something about seeing something. Jumping a tad bit, the young apprentice turned expecting to see a badger or something and was met by nothing but clanmates chilling around. Confusedly, Shrewpaw imediately turned back around to now tune in on their conversation.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 28th, 2019, 05:51 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

At the call of her name Brightstar turned to the entrance of her den. The voice was unfamiliar but it sounded young. "Yes, come in." She replied sitting up. What the young molly wanted was a mystery to her but she guessed she'd find out.

@Fuzzy
leafpaw came in scared not knowing how to explain. "i... I don't want to sound like a scared kit but i've been having bad dreams, and i'm them sometimes i see you" she looked up at her leader then straightened her back and got really serious. " this is not like regular dreams that any cat would have, i don't think so anyways, i know i'm not a medicine cat but what i'm seeing isn't right.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 28th, 2019, 08:17 AM
another level

He took note of his denmates embarrassed face bringing satisfaction to his own. Somebody has to say something or else we'd be stuck with the smell until we become warriors! Though, when he started to cry and shiver is when he slightly regret saying those words. The muddy tom took him on by surprised is all."Oh?" the angora's eyes observed his odd body and took a longer stare at his large rump. With a casual smirk, his twinge of regret quickly melted away. "You? Don't eat that much? Haha!" nose up in the air his laugh rang out for all to hear. Blue eyes flashed back at him like ice daggers stabbing right into his soul, the shift of his smirk to a sudden stern could make a cat flinch or run off. "Listen here. I don't care what hell hole you came from to look like that but it's another thing to smell like you've been rolling in a dirt pile all your life. From now on, sleep outside and away from the apprentice den until you clean yourself up! Understood?!" Warblerpaw turned away, he couldn't stare at him any longer and didn't care to know its name. He only paused to look back with a glare and added, "If I even smell a whiff of you tonight I will personally clean you myself. In the river. Drowning. You get my drift, don't you? Good." And with that, the angora padded off to join in a group of cats that started to head out in the forest. @hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; November 28th, 2019 at 08:19 AM.
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:00 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

@Snail-paw

Shrewpaw trudged his way into the clearing sleepily. It had been a tiring day but the only thing he actually wanted to do was train. He was determined to become the "best" and his so called mentor hadn't taken him out training once. Sighing, the silver appprentice sat grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and sat down towards the entrance, that way if he wasn't inside camp already, Shrewpaw could catch his mentor of the way in.
Sheepfur has been so scatter brained he hadn’t been able to find his apprentice some mentor you are. he thought. He spotted shrewpaw by the entrance and started walking towards him, as he made his was closer he noticed the cat seemed tired. “Hey!” he said cheerfully “sorry I haven’t been able to take you out training yet, but would you like to know?” he asked, hooding he could make up for lost time.

Closed Thread