Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:58 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

@Raven & Co
Spiderpaw rushed into the camp, a bit frightened from the gathering. He looked behind him and let out a panicked yowl as he didn't smell or hear Blossompaw behind him. Oh no I left Blossompaw. I have to go back for her. Calm down. She might just be behind you. There's o need to worry when you were both with each other. Spiderpaw was thinking that he had run a bit faster than Blossompaw, so she might be just behind him.
Blossompaw later made it into camp, at first, she was worried because she had lost sight of Spiderpaw, but when she finally saw him, she ran over to him and barelled him over, laying down on top of him and intertwining their tails tightly. "I-I thought I lost you..." She whimpered.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw later made it into camp, at first, she was worried because she had lost sight of Spiderpaw, but when she finally saw him, she ran over to him and barelled him over, laying down on top of him and intertwining their tails tightly. "I-I thought I lost you..." She whimpered.
Spiderpaw let out a sigh of relief as he sniffed Blossompaw come into the camp.He allowed her to push him over, knowing that is what's she would do. He pressed his nose to hers before brushing his cheek against hers. "I thought I lost you as well." replied Spiderpaw with a purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw let out a sigh of relief as he sniffed Blossompaw come into the camp.He allowed her to push him over, knowing that is what's she would do. He pressed his nose to hers before brushing his cheek against hers. "I thought I lost you as well." replied Spiderpaw with a purr.
Blossompaw quickly returned the gestures, pressing her nose against his rather harshly, but she had been so worried, she just couldnt help it, she buried her face in his fur afterwards and took in his scent.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Cynical
Smile Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
The kit fell to the ground with a hard "THUMP". He noticed something intresting there were more cats bellow him milling around eatting from a pile of dead rabbits. As he came closer to the cats they looked quite diffrent from affar now their charistics where sharp and he could see their wiskers.He began to feel how hungry he was as he neared the prey pile.He than wondered would they let him have some of the rabbit?He went toward a group of cats talking with each other but all he heard was "obsidiansky" they looked awkward next to each other just sitting with that odd quite hanging around them. So forgetting his fears he asks them both "may i have a rabbit?"
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw quickly returned the gestures, pressing her nose against his rather harshly, but she had been so worried, she just couldnt help it, she buried her face in his fur afterwards and took in his scent.
Spiderpaw got up, still have his tail with Blossompaw's. The apprentice licked her cheek with a purr. "Are you hungry?" asked Spiderpaw as his belly began to growl.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Leafshadow lifted her head from her paws, surveying the various types of drama around the den. She almost wished she had something exciting or crazy going on in her life. Her life was as normal as could be, no drama, nothing. She shifted the moss underneath her soft fur to make it more comfortable. She put her head back down and closed her eyes. @Ashstripe

Last edited by Liekki; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
Leafshadow lifted her head from her paws, surveying the various types of drama around the den. She almost wished she had something exciting or crazy going on in her life. Her life was as normal as could be, no drama, nothing. She shifted the moss underneath her soft fur to make it more comfortable. She put her head back down and closed her eyes. @Ashstripe
Sunshine padded into the den, full of energy. "Hello, Leafshadow! Do you want to do something?" he mewed, kinda bored. Leafshadow looked as if she felt the same way.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"Keep an eye on which way they exaggerate more," she answered. "No matter what, your opponent- even an experienced warrior- can mess that up." Upon realizing that this might happen, Ambercloud revised her reply. "If that doesn't work, though, you can simply run at them head on, and then act as though you're aiming for the other way." The she-cat demonstrated, then nodded to Thistlepaw. "You try."
Thistlepaw nodded and sauntered a few steps off, put some distance between himself and his mentor. He faced her squarely, his tail lashing and sprinted at her again, this time running at her head long. Loosing a yowl as he strode forward with all his speed and might.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw got up, still have his tail with Blossompaw's. The apprentice licked her cheek with a purr. "Are you hungry?" asked Spiderpaw as his belly began to growl.
Blossompaw quickly shook her head, she wasn't hungry at all. "No, I'm actually tired..." She admitted and leaned against his shoulder, closing her eyes.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 09:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw nodded and sauntered a few steps off, put some distance between himself and his mentor. He faced her squarely, his tail lashing and sprinted at her again, this time running at her head long. Loosing a yowl as he strode forward with all his speed and might.
A bit shocked by all the ferocity coming from the little tom, Ambercloud's eyes widened. She remembered in a flash that she should be doing the fake-out move and began to move from one foot to another in a rhythmic motion.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread