Today 09:23 PM

Old August 16th, 2017, 12:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ Illness }
Scorchedpetal tried to hear his words bit her heart shoved them away. "I should have been there... I-I should have looked care of him! Beachkit would be fine and Sagekit would still be alive had I not gone out to fight!" She said, and she began to feel more tears fill her eyes. "This whole time you worried you'd be the bad parent.... but I feel like I am..." she said, and turned her head, her pained gazed from him. It was too much for her to think about. Was this really her fault? What if being away put Sage into depression? Making him sick? She definitely wasn't helping herself ease the pain. Now she feared alot, stuff that Cliff felt- she feared Cliffheart would leave her, that her remaining kits would die, that her family would fall apart, and she'd be alone.
"Cliff, I am so sorry.... this is all my fault..." she meowed softly. She let cool tears fall onto her paws. Oh how she thought, she thought that she was the worst mother alive, the worst mate, the worst cat. Why did Cliff love her? How? She couldn't see how he could love a cat like her. She just didn't get it.
And for the first time in her life, Scorchedpetal was truly depressed, hurt zero and her heart was broken. Not just because her son died, but because she let that tom get into her head, she let her son get hurt, she let her mate risk his life for her, she let herself get hurt, almost killed. It was her fault. And she began to question her own stars.

"I made a vow to StarClan to protect my clan, and it costs me my son,
almost both. It nearly cost me you... What kind of vow did I make?"
Cliffheart just kind of stood there awkwardly. He wasn't exactly the best cat at comforting or encouraging, and he most certainly wasn't used to being the recipient of all one's problems. He wasn't the kind of cat who walked around solving problems every other moment. No he seemed to be the one coming up with and causing the problems and doubts and worries. But this was different. He couldn't just brush her off and tell her to talk to someone else. No, this was his mate. This was his Twin Star, the cat he had promised his life to. He held her heart and she held his. They cared for and loved each other, even in the hardest times. He was supposed to love and nurture her heart and right now it felt as if it was crumbling at breaking in his very paws, fading away as the recent event hit her. He didn't exactly know how to handle it. His heart broke for her, but that was the last thing they needed: two broken hearts.

Yes he grieved tremendously for Sagekit's death. Yes he grieved her his son's injured leg. Yes he grieved in every way when it seemed his mate would leave him for the Stars. But so was Scorchedpetal. She had always been more openly emotional. She had been one to show her feelings, while he pushed them down inside, afraid of what might happen if he let them out. But she was hurting and it was time to help her, just like she had always helped him.

"No. You are not a terrible mother. Sometimes death happens. Okay? It's not on you. We are One. Your problems are my problems and mine and yours. You hear me?" The Abyssinian meowed, looking sternly into her yellow gaze. "Scorchedpetal. This is not just your fault. You were in the medicine den, there was only so much you could do. I was the one responsible for not seeing it sooner; I'm sorry for that." He sighed, his son was his literal Star now. Sagekit was with Starclan... there was no denying the fact. "Yes, maybe you should have stayed with the kits, but y'know what? Your readiness for battle and will to fight is one of the things I love about you. I love you for that."

"If you became one of those soft, over protective queens that feared for their kits even after they become warriors, then you would not be the same cat that I fell in love with. You did what you would have done. Beachkit was told to stay in the nursery. He disobeyed and followed, and even though I hate it, Starclan has a way to punish us for not listening. That's why Beachkit got hurt. But he's fine he's alive. Redkit's alive. Our kits are still alive." He tried to speak with enthusiasm. He was trying to get her to stop focusing on just the bads, but the goods of life too, the ones that Scorchedpetal always tried getting him to see. "Sagekit is still with us in spirit. But think, if Starclan is a perfect land, isn't he in a better place than he was with us?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 16th, 2017, 04:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart just kind of stood there awkwardly. He wasn't exactly the best cat at comforting or encouraging, and he most certainly wasn't used to being the recipient of all one's problems. He wasn't the kind of cat who walked around solving problems every other moment. No he seemed to be the one coming up with and causing the problems and doubts and worries. But this was different. He couldn't just brush her off and tell her to talk to someone else. No, this was his mate. This was his Twin Star, the cat he had promised his life to. He held her heart and she held his. They cared for and loved each other, even in the hardest times. He was supposed to love and nurture her heart and right now it felt as if it was crumbling at breaking in his very paws, fading away as the recent event hit her. He didn't exactly know how to handle it. His heart broke for her, but that was the last thing they needed: two broken hearts.

Yes he grieved tremendously for Sagekit's death. Yes he grieved her his son's injured leg. Yes he grieved in every way when it seemed his mate would leave him for the Stars. But so was Scorchedpetal. She had always been more openly emotional. She had been one to show her feelings, while he pushed them down inside, afraid of what might happen if he let them out. But she was hurting and it was time to help her, just like she had always helped him.

"No. You are not a terrible mother. Sometimes death happens. Okay? It's not on you. We are One. Your problems are my problems and mine and yours. You hear me?" The Abyssinian meowed, looking sternly into her yellow gaze. "Scorchedpetal. This is not just your fault. You were in the medicine den, there was only so much you could do. I was the one responsible for not seeing it sooner; I'm sorry for that." He sighed, his son was his literal Star now. Sagekit was with Starclan... there was no denying the fact. "Yes, maybe you should have stayed with the kits, but y'know what? Your readiness for battle and will to fight is one of the things I love about you. I love you for that."

"If you became one of those soft, over protective queens that feared for their kits even after they become warriors, then you would not be the same cat that I fell in love with. You did what you would have done. Beachkit was told to stay in the nursery. He disobeyed and followed, and even though I hate it, Starclan has a way to punish us for not listening. That's why Beachkit got hurt. But he's fine he's alive. Redkit's alive. Our kits are still alive." He tried to speak with enthusiasm. He was trying to get her to stop focusing on just the bads, but the goods of life too, the ones that Scorchedpetal always tried getting him to see. "Sagekit is still with us in spirit. But think, if Starclan is a perfect land, isn't he in a better place than he was with us?"
She looked up at the tom, the Somali's eyes filled with sadness. He was stern, he was serious, he was trying to break through to her heart like she had. What was she doing? Taking in a breath the molly looked up at the night sky, seeing the stars twinkle and gleam. One seemed to shine more bright than the others and she stared at it, and a smile crept on her maw, tears falling from her eyes. Sorrowful yet- happy. Not the wrong happy but the good kind of happy, the kind of happy that her son is in a better place. She looked down, mind lost in thought. He was right, what was she thinking? He was always right, she knew that. It wasn't all her fault, right? It couldn't have been... She was doing what she vowed to do. give her life for her clan. She swallowed and looked at Cliffheart, and she let out a chocked laugh. "How is it that... you can make me feel good, and not yourself?" she sniffled, and she nuzzled him gently under his chin.

{ short i know sorry }
Old August 16th, 2017, 06:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Marblestrike had a slight frown on her face when she gazed up at Palmettoleaf. He certainly didn't seem as cheery as he had been earlier during their chat in the clearing and later during their walk. She watched his expression change to amusement however, and whatever curiosity she had she allowed to slip away. "You didn't know me until earlier this morning," she pointed out dryly, swimming over to the shore and getting out to shake the water from her pelt. At least that had cooled her down; sitting on that rock had started to make her hot.

She sighed when the tom asked the obvious question, one that dealt even more with her past. Maybe this was why she disliked making friends even so much- then she had to share more about herself than she liked to discuss. Marble sat down, avoiding Palmettoleaf's eyes when she spoke. "I learned to swim back home. Or, er, in my old territory," she quickly corrected herself. "Me and... my brother would swim in this pond all the time, just the two of us." Her voice held a tint of sadness as she spoke of her littermate and she quickly cleared her throat to change this. "So, can you swim?" The molly changed the topic quickly, turning back around to look up at the top of the rock where the other cat was laying.

She seriously doubted it; not many in this clan knew how to swim. It wasn't as if they had a need to, or any spare time on their paws to learn it for fun. Marblestrike and her brother hadn't needed the skill, per say, but they certainly wanted a way to get out of the den. The pond became their spot to hang out, just the two of them, and as such the close cats began to venture into the water until they both were fairly skilled swimmers. In her young days, Marble would guess that she spend just as much time in the water as she did on land. They had even caught a fish or two, but both of them preferred land prey- swimming wasn't a job for them, rather an enjoyment. Sometimes she missed having a partner to enjoy the water with, as there wasn't anyone here that would and it wasn't as if she wanted to grow closer with any cat. She would be without a partner for a long, long time.
Her dry expression made the tom want to roll his eyes. How come, any time he thought he might be making even the smallest bit of progress, things changed? How come any time he felt as though things were going to change, they went back to the way they had been? Maybe it was just part of Marblestrike's personality. She was defensive by nature and, once a defensive cat... always a defensive cat. Was that the truth or what? Probably, if Palmettoleaf knew anything about the cats of SkyClan. Why wasn't everyone like Grousestar, friendly and able to get along... although then he wouldn't feel comfortable. "True. Still, a simple 'hey I'm not going to drown, don't freak out' would have been in order, I think." Palmettoleaf mewed, a smirk on his maw. Sometimes he felt like trying to make Marblestrike snap at him. It was interesting to see how far he could go before she did. So far, it had been a little while! Good. That was very good. The multicolored tom gave an inwards smile of victory, a purr slipping from his throat as he stared at her with a half-sparkle in his eyes.

"Your brother, hm?" Palmettoleaf mewed, all amusement and that sparkle quickly becoming removed from his eyes and he watched her with nothing but a partly thoughtful expression now. Who was Marblestrike's brother? And, even more important... what had happened to him? He guessed that he wasn't going to get an answer from the attractive, but sharp tongued, feline before him. She didn't seem like the type to graciously answer his questions. Especially since he had already annoyed her half to death, or at least he was pretty sure he had. Her subject change surprised him and he wasn't quite sure he wanted to answer the question. It wasn't even like it was that embarassing, not being able to swim... SkyClan wasn't a clan of fish, after all. Though RiverClan cats could swim, so maybe it was a useful skill to have. In running away, that was. Friendly leaf-green eyes turned themselves back on Marblestrike and the kindness in them resurfaced.

"No, I would make a lousy RiverClanner. I can't swim at all - so if you hadn't been able to swim, I'm pretty sure I would have felt like your blood was on my paws." He would have. Even if it wasn't his fault, Palmettoleaf would have felt that way, and why? Because he would constantly be asking himself what he could have done in order to save Marblestrike. Even though there might have been nothing that he could do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her dry expression made the tom want to roll his eyes. How come, any time he thought he might be making even the smallest bit of progress, things changed? How come any time he felt as though things were going to change, they went back to the way they had been? Maybe it was just part of Marblestrike's personality. She was defensive by nature and, once a defensive cat... always a defensive cat. Was that the truth or what? Probably, if Palmettoleaf knew anything about the cats of SkyClan. Why wasn't everyone like Grousestar, friendly and able to get along... although then he wouldn't feel comfortable. "True. Still, a simple 'hey I'm not going to drown, don't freak out' would have been in order, I think." Palmettoleaf mewed, a smirk on his maw. Sometimes he felt like trying to make Marblestrike snap at him. It was interesting to see how far he could go before she did. So far, it had been a little while! Good. That was very good. The multicolored tom gave an inwards smile of victory, a purr slipping from his throat as he stared at her with a half-sparkle in his eyes.

"Your brother, hm?" Palmettoleaf mewed, all amusement and that sparkle quickly becoming removed from his eyes and he watched her with nothing but a partly thoughtful expression now. Who was Marblestrike's brother? And, even more important... what had happened to him? He guessed that he wasn't going to get an answer from the attractive, but sharp tongued, feline before him. She didn't seem like the type to graciously answer his questions. Especially since he had already annoyed her half to death, or at least he was pretty sure he had. Her subject change surprised him and he wasn't quite sure he wanted to answer the question. It wasn't even like it was that embarassing, not being able to swim... SkyClan wasn't a clan of fish, after all. Though RiverClan cats could swim, so maybe it was a useful skill to have. In running away, that was. Friendly leaf-green eyes turned themselves back on Marblestrike and the kindness in them resurfaced.

"No, I would make a lousy RiverClanner. I can't swim at all - so if you hadn't been able to swim, I'm pretty sure I would have felt like your blood was on my paws." He would have. Even if it wasn't his fault, Palmettoleaf would have felt that way, and why? Because he would constantly be asking himself what he could have done in order to save Marblestrike. Even though there might have been nothing that he could do.
"Maybe I wanted you to worry," Marblestrike retorted quickly, not quite liking the smirk forming Palmettoleaf's maw at the moment. Still, however, she hadn't wanted the tom to think that she was in danger and felt a bit of guilt for it- not that she would show it, however. Especially not when he was being so frustrating! What was it with this cat and pushing her buttons? There were times that it was clear her clanmate was tiptoeing around her in order not to annoy the molly, but other times she was almost positive he was trying to rile her up. Of course she realized that this might mean Palmettoleaf wanted a reaction from her and logically she shouldn't give him one. But she was never one to hold her temper back and she had given up trying to hide it a while ago, back when she left her territory. She would never be hiding her opinions on a matter, that was for sure. Never again would she be fearful of others and their reactions; if they didn't like something then they could take it up with her.

The mottled cat gave a loud snort at the other's purr that had started up. "What are you so happy about?" Marblestrike questioned exasperatedly. It was always happy with Palmettoleaf. Happy, and friendly. Was he ever any other way? She guessed that he was, but perhaps he was still trying to hide his emotions. Another huff escaped her and she scrunched her nose. She would like to tell him to go ahead and show how he felt; there was no use in hiding it anyways. It only led to larger problems in the long run and to situations that could have been avoiding, had feelings and thoughts been shared beforehand. Her expression quickly changed to a guarded one as soon as the tom questioningly brought up Marble's brother. There was no way she would share anything more about Slip, not even for Palmettoleaf's Starclan. She had mentioned she had one and that was as much as she would delve into the topic. The molly hadn't shared anything important about any of her family members, and Slip was the one she wished to talk about the least. That was a story for herself and her family, and no other. So she simply didn't respond to the tom's curious question and immediately felt relief when he went with the subject change.

"Figures you can't. No one here can. Maybe I should have joined Riverclan instead," she meowed with a roll of her big, blue eyes. Her eyes didn't show it, but she felt slight amusement at Palmettoleaf's last statement. "Well I'll try not to drown on your watch then," she huffed sarcastically. This was definitely her form of a joke, one her best friends would definitely notice. But Palmettoleaf? No, he probably would take Marble's remark like all her other sarcastic ones, not noticing that it was indeed a tease. She began to feel uncomfortable under the handsome tom's gaze and decided to give her pelt a slight groom- surely she had those bits of fur sticking up on her head, like they usually did after being in a body of water. Besides, grooming would help her dry quicker. Once she left the water, the molly always preferred to dry off rather fast. The feeling of water in her pelt bothered her more so out of the water, but she thought nothing of it while she was still swimming. This was why she still didn't like the rain, like others would assume she would. No, the only reason that she was always out in the rain was because that was when every other cat in the clan would find shelter and then she'd practically have the whole territory to herself.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

She looked up at the tom, the Somali's eyes filled with sadness. He was stern, he was serious, he was trying to break through to her heart like she had. What was she doing? Taking in a breath the molly looked up at the night sky, seeing the stars twinkle and gleam. One seemed to shine more bright than the others and she stared at it, and a smile crept on her maw, tears falling from her eyes. Sorrowful yet- happy. Not the wrong happy but the good kind of happy, the kind of happy that her son is in a better place. She looked down, mind lost in thought. He was right, what was she thinking? He was always right, she knew that. It wasn't all her fault, right? It couldn't have been... She was doing what she vowed to do. give her life for her clan. She swallowed and looked at Cliffheart, and she let out a chocked laugh. "How is it that... you can make me feel good, and not yourself?" she sniffled, and she nuzzled him gently under his chin.

{ short i know sorry }
[its fine love ]

Cliffheart smiled softly to her. As she looked up ti the stars, he shifted so that he sat beside her. He placed his chin against the back of her neck and breathed out softly, then inhaled her scent. He moved his head back above his own body and gazed at the stars with his love. He noticed she had started crying again, but she didn't seem as sad this time. Maybe his persuasion and word choice had actually gotten through to her. Maybe he aphad actually been able to work her out of this. Hopefully, he didn't ever have to do it again, because one thing was certain, this was not his strong suit and he could tell. At she soft, chocked words, he glanced down, the stars reflected in his pale green gaze. "They say that you are your own worst enemy. That's why we beat ourselves up so much, why we constantly see the good in those we love, sometimes instead of hearing our own self criticism we need to hear the positive things from someone else. Yknow, just to remind us of who we truly are."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@Raven & Co

Bouncepaw ran after Petalpaw out of the clearing. He was extremley happy right now to be with her. To him the only thing that mattered now was Petalpaw. Exhilaration coursed through him as they sped through the territory. He ran for a few more heartbeats and then stopped, seeing they had found a good place to hunt.

"Do you want to stop here?" He asked, panting. Waiting for her answer, he perked his ears, listening for for prey, and scented for any sign of prey. He heard a rustle in a nearby bush, then he smelled it. Squirrel He flicked his tail towards the bush to signal Petalpaw that there was prey there.
As she was asked if she wanted to stop where they were right now, she gave a nod, staying silent, she knew about the prey the second they had gotten here, she watched him silently, a big smile forming on her face before she leaned to his ear. "Bring it to me and I'm giving you something too." Petalpaw purred and sat, waiting for him to catch the prey, her pelt heating up a little as she waited, keeping herself from moving, after all, she didn't want to make whatever was there run away, after all, they were out hunting right now, but she had other plans, though, she was not gonna say a word about it, he would see it by himself later on.

Last edited by Gone; August 17th, 2017 at 04:02 AM.
Old August 17th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she was asked if she wanted to stop where they were right now, she gave a nod, staying silent, she knew about the prey the second they had gotten here, she watched him silently, a big smile forming on her face before she leaned to his ear. "Bring it to me and I'm giving you something too." Petalpaw purred and sat, waiting for him to catch the prey, her pelt heating up a little as she waited, keeping herself from moving, after all, she didn't want to make whatever was there run away, after all, they were out hunting right now, but she had other plans, though, she was not gonna say a word about it, he would see it by himself later on.
As soon as Petalpaw spoke, Bouncepaw automatically turned towards the prey. After scenting to make sure it was still there, he dropped into the hunting crouch. Silently, he stalked towards the the bush. He felt pressured to catch this. He wanted whatever Petalpaw was giving. As he got closer, he saw the squirrel, it was big. It was a perfect to give to her. Don't fail yourself now. Finally, he pounced swiftly and landed on the squirrel, killing it with a quick bite. He then picked it up and carried it to Petalpaw. "So what do I get?" He said with a sly smile.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
As soon as Petalpaw spoke, Bouncepaw automatically turned towards the prey. After scenting to make sure it was still there, he dropped into the hunting crouch. Silently, he stalked towards the the bush. He felt pressured to catch this. He wanted whatever Petalpaw was giving. As he got closer, he saw the squirrel, it was big. It was a perfect to give to her. Don't fail yourself now. Finally, he pounced swiftly and landed on the squirrel, killing it with a quick bite. He then picked it up and carried it to Petalpaw. "So what do I get?" He said with a sly smile.
As she saw that he had caught the prey, her smile grew and her fur grew hotter, gazing at him as he placed the big squirrel on the ground, she took a few steps closer to him, her gaze meeting his before she craned her neck up and pressed her muzzle against him to give him a kitty kiss, a loud purr rumbling down her throat. "There's your gift." She mewed sweetly, after that, she backed up until they were again gazing at each other. "Did you like?" She asked, her pelt was literally burning.
Old August 18th, 2017, 01:32 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post

But I can rely on you! I do trust you...
Even as the words echoed in her mind she knew that they were false. Empty. She wanted them to be true, but Ebonyfrost no longer trusted as strongly as she had wanted to trust.
This realization came as a shock.
She didn't trust her mother as fully as she believed she had, and if this was natural or if this was ridiculous and stupid she could not tell.
"I..." She began, but the dark feline did not know what to say. Words had escaped her sullen mind.
"I do trust you..." Ebonyfrost's voice had become darker, quieter, barely a whisper. It could not be heard in the coldness of her voice if she was angry, sad, some other emotion alltogether and the feline who's voice it was could not tell which emotion lay behind it.
"At least... I think I do... But this isn't a necessary thing for anyone to know."
Mousejump whipped around, muzzle wrinkled and eyes narrowed as she attempted to rid herself of the tears. She lashed her tail, her chest heaving angrily. ``Just... don't! Don't! Go away! Don't you see you've caused enough pain?`` The black-and-white feline folded her ears back, averting her gaze from Ebonyfrost's. ``Oh of course you wouldn't see that! You don't seem to notice those kinds of things,`` She snarled, lowering her head closer to the ground as she spoke. She glared up at the daughter she failed to understand, feeling betrayed and unloved. Ebonyfrost didn't seem so sure about the trust she had in her own mother, but why? Had Mousejump done something to destroy that trust? This thought angered her, and if she didn't calm herself soon then she'd be shaking with rage.
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@vixenandwillowlikecookie (That was a mouthful)
Lostpaw nodded," Alright. I'll always come to you if there is an issue, since I don't have a mentor to come to." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here