Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:20 AM

Old September 24th, 2023, 01:29 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit watched his dad catch the Dragonfly with curiosity and interest. "Wow! Will I learn to do that?" He asked, taking the dragonfly. He tried to do a hunter's crouch, but it looked very off. he jumped with the dragonfly in his mouth, changing direction a little bit as he leaped. "Did I do it?" He asked before pressing the bug in the wall so everyone could see it when they came into the corrals. His tail swished happily as as he turned back to face Newtberry again, bouncing while he spun.

Newtberry chuckled, amused. "Yeah, little dude. You did it. Hey, how about we play a little game?" he asked, trying to get his mind off his dead mate and kits. "I'll be a nasty evil ShadowClan warrior and you be a brave WindClan warrior protecting your camp." He bared his fangs playfully and hissed.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 25th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

He wasn't certain why kits kept flocking to him for lessons as of late. Back when he had been in charge of a large portion of the kit curriculum, it felt like kits avoided him all around. He blamed his hugeness. Some of them seemed to find him a little menacing, and he couldn't blame them. He truly did tower unnecessarily over most WindClan cats, much to his chagrin.

Not that... he was complaining about giving the classes! Goodness no. Truth be told, Snowybreeze always delighted in giving lessons to the little ones. Hopefully, his newest apprentice would forgive him for taking the day off to give a kit a most important lesson! A bit of basic hunting. A good stance was always essential for any WindClan cat, especially with how overspecialized their entire clan was when it came to rabbit and hare hunting in particular. An important aspect of their lives, especially with how it kept them well fed even through the leaner leafbare moons.

Sitting down before his singular student today - a young feline named Juniperkit - he offered a small, timid smile before beginning. "Hello. It is. Nice. To meet. You. My name. It is. Snowybreeze. And I will be. Your instructor. For today. Now. Tell me. Little one. What. Do you know? About hunting. In WindClan," he asked, using his usual, favorite opener to the lesson. He found kits enjoyed sharing what knowledge they already possessed quite readily, and it made it easier to know just how detailed he had to be in his lessons.

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:15 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Newtberry chuckled, amused. "Yeah, little dude. You did it. Hey, how about we play a little game?" he asked, trying to get his mind off his dead mate and kits. "I'll be a nasty evil ShadowClan warrior and you be a brave WindClan warrior protecting your camp." He bared his fangs playfully and hissed.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit leaped pretty high in the air for a kit, biting Newtberry playfully, not leaving the smallest mark but holding on still, grappling with his front paws( if perms, ofc,). He was going to be such a good fighter one day! He imagined his dad was the meanest cat in shadowclan, who wanted to take windclan's land!Grr, don't you dare challenge windclan!" he said squeakily.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:12 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit leaped pretty high in the air for a kit, biting Newtberry playfully, not leaving the smallest mark but holding on still, grappling with his front paws( if perms, ofc,). He was going to be such a good fighter one day! He imagined his dad was the meanest cat in shadowclan, who wanted to take windclan's land!Grr, don't you dare challenge windclan!" he said squeakily.

Newtberry chuckled, surprised at how high his son jumped. Then when he landed on him, he yelled in fake surprise and pain. He rolled around viciously, making sure to keep Cloudykit off the ground and unharmed, then finally spinning to try to pin him down (and succeed as hes literally a warrior and hes a kit but i cant escape powerplay). "Haha! I got you! Now you will face the wrath of Shadowclan!" he growled deeply, smiling.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post

Newtberry chuckled, surprised at how high his son jumped. Then when he landed on him, he yelled in fake surprise and pain. He rolled around viciously, making sure to keep Cloudykit off the ground and unharmed, then finally spinning to try to pin him down (and succeed as hes literally a warrior and hes a kit but i cant escape powerplay). "Haha! I got you! Now you will face the wrath of Shadowclan!" he growled deeply, smiling.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit meeped, then bit his dad's leg of what he thought was very strong bite, but in reality it felt like nothing. "You'll think twice before attacking my clan again!" He said.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:31 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit meeped, then bit his dad's leg of what he thought was very strong bite, but in reality it felt like nothing. "You'll think twice before attacking my clan again!" He said.

Newtberry fake-yelped and leaped as high as he could, which was pretty high. When he fell down, he flopped onto his side, taking in a deep breath and holding it in to act dead as he stuck his tongue out. He breathed out and whispered, "You...win. You're...too...strong. Windclan...is...the...best." He closed his eyes slowly and froze.

Last edited by Sleek; September 25th, 2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |

He wasn't certain why kits kept flocking to him for lessons as of late. Back when he had been in charge of a large portion of the kit curriculum, it felt like kits avoided him all around. He blamed his hugeness. Some of them seemed to find him a little menacing, and he couldn't blame them. He truly did tower unnecessarily over most WindClan cats, much to his chagrin.

Not that... he was complaining about giving the classes! Goodness no. Truth be told, Snowybreeze always delighted in giving lessons to the little ones. Hopefully, his newest apprentice would forgive him for taking the day off to give a kit a most important lesson! A bit of basic hunting. A good stance was always essential for any WindClan cat, especially with how overspecialized their entire clan was when it came to rabbit and hare hunting in particular. An important aspect of their lives, especially with how it kept them well fed even through the leaner leafbare moons.

Sitting down before his singular student today - a young feline named Juniperkit - he offered a small, timid smile before beginning. "Hello. It is. Nice. To meet. You. My name. It is. Snowybreeze. And I will be. Your instructor. For today. Now. Tell me. Little one. What. Do you know? About hunting. In WindClan," he asked, using his usual, favorite opener to the lesson. He found kits enjoyed sharing what knowledge they already possessed quite readily, and it made it easier to know just how detailed he had to be in his lessons.

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit was sitting as still as they could, paying attention to Snowybreeze. "I know we mainly hunt rabbits! So you gotta be really fast!" They said excitably. "And don't we go into tunnels sometimes too?" They asked,or was that just something their overactive mind thought up?

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 26th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

A purr escaped Snowybreeze at Juniperkit's enthusiasm, a small glint of pride in his soft, blue gaze. It was always so nice to see a young kit already becoming versed with the clan's livelihood. And not only that, but to also know about tunneling? This young kit had obviously been born after they had been sheltered by the old tunnels, which meant either a queen had spoken of them or natural curiosity had eventually led to their discovery via conversation. He would have assumed that perhaps Dustbunny had given the little one a class of her own, but this one seemed to be more fascinated by the possibility of tunnels than by the complete knowledge of them.

"You are. Correct! Rabbits. And hare. Both are abundant. In the plateau. And. They have. Important differences. That must. Be learned. To hunt. Effectively. Rabbits. Are smaller. Rounder. More compact. Live closer. To their burrows. Their tunnels. Which they make their homes in. If they. Find out. You are around. They scamper. Right back in. Impossible. To get out. Once they do.

Hares. On the other. Paw. Those are. Bigger. Feistier. Faster. But! No burrows. All. They can do. Is run. But run. They do. Very fast. Only the swiftest. Of WindClan warriors. Can keep up. Let alone. Catch.

Now. Aside of. The burrows. Rabbits make. Their home in. We do not hunt. In tunnels. Quite dark. And not really. Much room. To walk around. In. Tunnels. For us. Are more... shelter. Not hunting. Grounds. Although. If you wish. To learn tunnels. And tunneling. You could always. Ask. Dustbunny. She is. WindClan's. Tunneler. And I am sure. She would love. Any kit. Who has interest. In her job. Very important."

Offering a small smile of encouragement, Snowybreeze cleared his throat, unused to speaking quite so much. Shifting massive paws beneath him, the white furred tom tilted his head curiously, continuing on with the lesson. "Now. Since. So much speed. Is required. To hunt. These rabbits. And hares. Tell me. Do you know. What the most. Effective method. To chase after. This prey. Is?"

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

Old September 27th, 2023, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |

A purr escaped Snowybreeze at Juniperkit's enthusiasm, a small glint of pride in his soft, blue gaze. It was always so nice to see a young kit already becoming versed with the clan's livelihood. And not only that, but to also know about tunneling? This young kit had obviously been born after they had been sheltered by the old tunnels, which meant either a queen had spoken of them or natural curiosity had eventually led to their discovery via conversation. He would have assumed that perhaps Dustbunny had given the little one a class of her own, but this one seemed to be more fascinated by the possibility of tunnels than by the complete knowledge of them.

"You are. Correct! Rabbits. And hare. Both are abundant. In the plateau. And. They have. Important differences. That must. Be learned. To hunt. Effectively. Rabbits. Are smaller. Rounder. More compact. Live closer. To their burrows. Their tunnels. Which they make their homes in. If they. Find out. You are around. They scamper. Right back in. Impossible. To get out. Once they do.

Hares. On the other. Paw. Those are. Bigger. Feistier. Faster. But! No burrows. All. They can do. Is run. But run. They do. Very fast. Only the swiftest. Of WindClan warriors. Can keep up. Let alone. Catch.

Now. Aside of. The burrows. Rabbits make. Their home in. We do not hunt. In tunnels. Quite dark. And not really. Much room. To walk around. In. Tunnels. For us. Are more... shelter. Not hunting. Grounds. Although. If you wish. To learn tunnels. And tunneling. You could always. Ask. Dustbunny. She is. WindClan's. Tunneler. And I am sure. She would love. Any kit. Who has interest. In her job. Very important."

Offering a small smile of encouragement, Snowybreeze cleared his throat, unused to speaking quite so much. Shifting massive paws beneath him, the white furred tom tilted his head curiously, continuing on with the lesson. "Now. Since. So much speed. Is required. To hunt. These rabbits. And hares. Tell me. Do you know. What the most. Effective method. To chase after. This prey. Is?"

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit looked thoughtfully at the ground. "They/ve got big ears... so probably have really good hearing, so... would it be to stay quiet?" They asked, cocking their head to the side. "And obviously stay downwind. Pretty sure every kit knows that!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 27th, 2023, 03:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Snowybreeze |

"Yes. You are. Most. Correct!" the Maine Coon mix praised, his eyes lighting up with happiness. "Rabbits. And hares. Alike. Have excellent. Hearing. And sense. Of Smell. They are also. Very keen. Of eye. So stealth. Via. A good crouch. And proper knowledge. Like going. Downwind. Is essential! Now. When it comes. To hunting crouches. Show me. How would you. Do your crouch?"

In his time teaching kits, Snowybreeze had learned that most kits preferred action to listening to his rambling. Not that he could blame them. The tom much preferred actions to words on most occasions himself. Especially if the words were his. By having the kits showcase their knowledge in a single crouch first, he would have a better idea on how to guide them. What to correct in their stance. Not only that, but every cat was different! After all, what worked for him did not necessarily work for all others. His former mentor and himself had wildly different hunting crouches to make up for his size and her front paw, yet they were both quite effective. He had no doubt that Juniperkit would have a style distinctly her own once she got enough training in as well!

-

@Wintersun [Juniperkit]