Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
_*The Flower and the...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 06:18 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:17 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:14 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 06:12 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 06:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2019, 09:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @CasperCreates I kind of really like Iceheart. I don't know why but I find her really funny and her personality sets her apart from other cats, in my opinion. She's refreshing.]
@Skeleton Bliss Girl @Moonraven @Haunted @Lonestar23

Beastspark watched the preceding with this weird type of kittenish joy he hasn't felt in some time. The large tom was normally rather laid back, spending most of his time either trying to get his clanmates to literally fight with him or bothering his daughter, Silentkit. Even though he had missed out on the battle with the rogues, much to his great disappointment, the tom was dying for some excitement in the clan. Then, thanks to Starclan, he got his wish granted. They made Iceheart the leader, finally someone fun as clan leader. He was so happy with the news that he sat with his chest puffed out with such pride it was almost as if he himself had been made the leader, which would have been a terrible disaster, he'd way worse than Iceheart. The clan would have an actual reason to complain then.

He was hoping that with her taking charge there would be more battles to look forward to. Beastspark loved to fight to the point where he actually prayed to Starclan that either another clan or rogues would attack or they'd be allowed to attack them. He was considered rather violent due to this odd obsession of his, but he didn't really care. So long as he had fun in the end that's all that really matters. He did not think twice how some of the other cats were treating the situation. He wanted to go and congratulate Iceheart, but seeing as she was busy with another cat, he turned his attention to the clan deputy.

"Congrats on deputy, Crowtail." He meowed, to the tom in passing seeing as it appeared he had a bunch of grumpy clanmates to deal with it didn't look like he had time to talk. Beastspark was rather happy he wasn't in Crowtail fur right now. He was rather happy to see a fellow outsider in a position of power, he wasn't as worried about Silentkit now.

Tigerpaw was half pouting half contemplating. Whatever problems this dumb clan was having was meaningless to this particular apprentice because he was having a serious crisis here. "It doesn't matter who they are, I won't forgive anyone who tries to stand out more than me." The tom muttered to himself, eyes peering at the brown tabby who was trying to make herself as small as possible. Tigerpaw could not believe. His stupid, irritating, worthless, waste of breath little sister had the clan deputy as a mentor!!! This couldn't be happening to him, the tom who was going to shine the brightest once he became a star. It was totally unfair.

He had been so certain that that old nag of a cat would be placed as clan leader! Was it because she was too old? How old was Owlfeather anyway? Shouldn't she be like bones six feet under now? The tom shook his head to clear his thoughts since he was getting off-topic here. "I'm Tigerpaw, I'm on a whole different level than everyone, I'm going to surpass Starclan." He nodded to himself finishing his pep talk. He'd be fine even if his mentor wasn't a high rank, Owlfeather should be honored that a cat as incredible as him even agreed to be her apprentice. Again he was getting totally off-topic here. After finishing giving his gorgeous coat one more cleaning, he got off his lovely rear end and made his way over to the other apprentices. He ignored the insignificant tom apprentice, moving around the tom like he had fleas in pelt, in favor of Elfinpaw and the waste of life on the ground.

"Elfinpaw!" He called, expecting all of the tiny apprentice's attention. He parted his maw to speak, then graced the tom apprentice whose named he didn't even bother to learn, with a look that screamed go-away-you-dirty-bug. Why the heck was this tom even over here? Did he not know who Tigerpaw was?

Foxkit was laying right dab smack in front of the entrance to the nursery, a few tail lengths outside. Somehow he managed to haul his lazy butt up and out of the den before literally falling dead asleep until his head hit the ground and woke him again. The kit completely forgot what he came out here to do. He heard one kit not too far away whining about something that he lost as he nearly fell back to sleep...oh! Wait, nope can't sleep came out here to do something. The plump kit somehow managed to wobble himself to his legs, amazingly those skinny twigs call legs held his fat body up. His head kind of lopped to one side as he caught sight of that other kit with a bigger cat who he wasn't familiar with. Or, wait did he know her....no. That wasn't who he thought he was thinking of... What is he doing again out here? Foxkit had to think about it for a few long seconds and then his stomach did that weird noise thing where it sounded like it was dying or going to eat him. Food! That why he came out here. With that in mind, the kit began to move, but like a tree slowly coming down, he began to slowly sway to one side and before falling over again. Okay, he gave up! He was just going to stay here until either one of the bigger cats came and put him back in the nursery or he was stepped on. Whichever one involved the least amount of work on his part.

Last edited by Undertaker; October 12th, 2019 at 11:12 PM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Undertaker; ~ @CasperCreates ~ @Moonraven; ~ @Haunted; ~ @Lonestar23; |

Crowtail was surrounded by Shadowclan cats when he had grown to use to, but still felt very nervous around this many cats. He had told himself he would never live with this many cats, but here he was. There were only three cats he was focused on now and they were the apprentices and kits of the clan.

The black tom looked at Beatspark when he came up to him. He let out a friendly smile. "Thanks. I never expected to be deputy, but I promise you and everyone else you will be able to trust me.", he meowed. Crowtail hid his nervousness under his fur, but then grew more confident as he spoke. His eyes left the warriors and focused on Foxkit.

Crowtail watched the young kit fall. He was a father, so his first instincts was to run to help the kit. The Shadowclan deputy grabbed Foxkit's muzzle, propping him up on his feet. "You should be a lot more careful.", he meowed in a soft voice. He pulled something small out of the pile and dropped it at the kits feet. He was too scared to pick him up and place him in the nursery in case it's mother didn't want him touching her son.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 12th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @Undertaker; ~ @CasperCreates ~ @Moonraven; ~ @Haunted; ~ @Lonestar23; |

Crowtail was surrounded by Shadowclan cats when he had grown to use to, but still felt very nervous around this many cats. He had told himself he would never live with this many cats, but here he was. There were only three cats he was focused on now and they were the apprentices and kits of the clan.

The black tom looked at Beatspark when he came up to him. He let out a friendly smile. "Thanks. I never expected to be deputy, but I promise you and everyone else you will be able to trust me.", he meowed. Crowtail hid his nervousness under his fur, but then grew more confident as he spoke. His eyes left the warriors and focused on Foxkit.

Crowtail watched the young kit fall. He was a father, so his first instincts was to run to help the kit. The Shadowclan deputy grabbed Foxkit's muzzle, propping him up on his feet. "You should be a lot more careful.", he meowed in a soft voice. He pulled something small out of the pile and dropped it at the kits feet. He was too scared to pick him up and place him in the nursery in case it's mother didn't want him touching her son.

The kit let out a long yawn as he debated on trying this walking thing again or just waiting here. Ugh! Being a kit was so hard, some cats just didn't understand how hard it was. Maybe he should call for Silentkit, she'd at least get him some prey so he wouldn't wilt away. The brownish-red tom was completely caught off guard as a pair of dark paws showed up in his line of sight. As he righted and manages to sit upright on his bottom, with his front legs sprawled out at an awkward angle. It looked like the skinny forelegs were going to do the splits at any second. "Danks." He squeaked out.

The sluggish tom lifted his head, as if it was the heaviest thing in the universe, to look up at the cat but they were already moving around. He was in the midst of letting his legs buckle and returning to his slumped position when a small mouse is dropped in front of him. The half-closed eyelids widened a fraction allowing his green eyes to be seen. Foxkit was confused, terribly confused. The round belled tom stared at the prey and then raised his head to look at Crowtail to see if he knew him. He was pretty sure he didn't know any of the big cats in the clan, just Silentkit and some of the others in the nursery.

"Mister, u dropped this." None of the big cats have brought him prey before so, despite the way his mouth watered, he resisted the urge to eat it. The kit did his best to stay out of trouble, he was too slothful to deal with a scolding. He nudged with prey back over to Crowtail, yawning again.
Old October 13th, 2019, 08:26 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

| @Undertaker @CasperCreates @Moonraven @Haunted @Lonestar23 |

Hawkthornkit leaned up to touch his muzzle to Vixenleap's cheek, resting there for a minute, before scampering off. He threw a quick, "I'll be good!" over his shoulder, and let his mittens take him towards another kitten; Foxkit and was about to pounce on the sluggish heap when he saw the deputy overlooking the both of them. He skidded to a halt, sliding in the dirt and kicking up a soft spray behind him. At least he didn't crash into the deputy's paws, which were gripping the soft terrain right in front of his nose. He scrambled to his paws, shaking his thin pelt of access dirt, and mumbled a shy, "Sorry sir."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 13th, 2019, 11:21 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Lonestar23 @Undertaker @BILL. @Moonraven @Skeleton Bliss Girl @canine @RedHead @Venus

Furious, long pelt bristling, Iceheart stalked up to Briarwing, standing a mouse-length from her. Her mountainous form loomed over the smaller she-cat; her orange eyes ignited in fury like the sparks of a fire.

"I suggest that you swallow those words and learn to control your tongue," She growled, her lips drawn back in a white snarl. "For your own best interests. I will weed out the traitors soon enough, and you're certainly not making a good name for yourself." She ever so slowly turned away, her eyes locked on Briarwing's until her back was fully turned. Her blazing, furious eyes directly challenged her oppressors; one by one. Leaftail, Fairthorn, Snowfrost, Sweetheart, Maplepaw. Their names passed through her mind individually, as if making a list of cats she would have to keep a close eye on.

"I will have no bickering over this decision," she called out. "Any cats who wish to challenge me are within their rights to do so, but be warned. I do not go down easily. You will follow your new leader, or you will leave this clan. Simple as that--the choice is all yours."

Her ears twitched in surprise when Falconkit practically bowled into her paws. She listened to his innocent question, knowing full well that he had no idea who he was talking to.
"It appears they are upset that I'm your new leader," She told the kit simply, her voice turning sickeningly sweet. "You're not upset with me, too, are you?" She coo'ed, almost mockingly. She would have found it humorous if even the kits of the clan wanted to reject her as their leader.

Quote:
Icy blue eyes watched the commotion in the clearing from a shadowed corner. The large tom was content to listen to his clanmates squabble, that was all they seemed to be able to do these days. Shadowclan had first been humiliated by Riverclan, and then the attack from the rogues didn't do anything to help their condition. Now, Starclan had finally sent them a sign. And all everyone could do was bicker about it. Like kits. Standing up, the large black tomcat made his way out the clearing, pawsteps easily crossing the dusty ground until he stood before Iceheart. "Looks as if Starclan might actually have some sense after all." He meowed, dipping his head to the new leader. That was all the congratulations she needed from him, and that he was willing to give. He didn't know the black-furred she-cat too well, but he did hold respect for her. She would make a strong leader. "I just find it sadly humorous that our formerly leader-less clan is arguing about finally getting leadership." He cast his gaze around the clan in a scornful matter, shaking his head mockingly. "I doubt any of them would've stepped up if there weren't a sign." He returned his gaze to Iceheart, giving her the small semblance of a smirk.
The new leader's gaze turned into one of pride and hubris when she gazed upon the cats who had sensibly accepted her. She held her head high in the presence of the black tom who had approached her.
"Thank you for your kind words," She purred gruffly, looking at him with approval. "It is good to see that some of my clanmates have a lick of sense in their brains."

She also turned to Beastspark with muted acceptance in her glare. She knew he was formerly an outsider, but he seemed to be in approval of the new leadership, so he earned a merit in her book. This one could stay.

"I will leave for the Starcave immediately," she addressed the whole clearing once again. "When I return with my nine lives and my name, I will hold a clan meeting to discuss the proceedings following my ceremony. Whether you believe me or not, I have only the clan's best interests at heart, and I dream of raising ShadowClan up to be feared and respected among the other clans!" She lashed her tail at that last sentence, and then with a jerk of her head, she summoned her apprentice to follow her as she stalked out of the camp entrance.

"Come, Badgerpaw. We've a considerable journey ahead of us."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 13th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Lonestar23 @Undertaker @BILL. @Moonraven @Skeleton Bliss Girl @canine @RedHead @Venus

Furious, long pelt bristling, Iceheart stalked up to Briarwing, standing a mouse-length from her. Her mountainous form loomed over the smaller she-cat; her orange eyes ignited in fury like the sparks of a fire.

"I suggest that you swallow those words and learn to control your tongue," She growled, her lips drawn back in a white snarl. "For your own best interests. I will weed out the traitors soon enough, and you're certainly not making a good name for yourself." She ever so slowly turned away, her eyes locked on Briarwing's until her back was fully turned. Her blazing, furious eyes directly challenged her oppressors; one by one. Leaftail, Fairthorn, Snowfrost, Sweetheart, Maplepaw. Their names passed through her mind individually, as if making a list of cats she would have to keep a close eye on.

"I will have no bickering over this decision," she called out. "Any cats who wish to challenge me are within their rights to do so, but be warned. I do not go down easily. You will follow your new leader, or you will leave this clan. Simple as that--the choice is all yours."

Her ears twitched in surprise when Falconkit practically bowled into her paws. She listened to his innocent question, knowing full well that he had no idea who he was talking to.
"It appears they are upset that I'm your new leader," She told the kit simply, her voice turning sickeningly sweet. "You're not upset with me, too, are you?" She coo'ed, almost mockingly. She would have found it humorous if even the kits of the clan wanted to reject her as their leader.

The new leader's gaze turned into one of pride and hubris when she gazed upon the cats who had sensibly accepted her. She held her head high in the presence of the black tom who had approached her.
"Thank you for your kind words," She purred gruffly, looking at him with approval. "It is good to see that some of my clanmates have a lick of sense in their brains."

She also turned to Beastspark with muted acceptance in her glare. She knew he was formerly an outsider, but he seemed to be in approval of the new leadership, so he earned a merit in her book. This one could stay.

"I will leave for the Starcave immediately," she addressed the whole clearing once again. "When I return with my nine lives and my name, I will hold a clan meeting to discuss the proceedings following my ceremony. Whether you believe me or not, I have only the clan's best interests at heart, and I dream of raising ShadowClan up to be feared and respected among the other clans!" She lashed her tail at that last sentence, and then with a jerk of her head, she summoned her apprentice to follow her as she stalked out of the camp entrance.

"Come, Badgerpaw. We've a considerable journey ahead of us."
Her spotted pelt burned from the gaze of soon-to-be-Icestar as the black she-cat passed through. Leaftail hated Iceheart, but not as much as the next cat. She had to obey the leader of the clan. The molly warrior bowed her head then looked at Redpaw. Is the apprentice really accepting Iceheart as our leader? As the new leader beckoned her apprentice, Leaftail stumped her way, lashing her tail, to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump frog for her and Redpaw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 13th, 2019, 01:26 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft nodded briefly, gazing off into the forest.
"That's true. We do always make it..." He mewed, "I just can't help but think that it'll be different this time." He replied, ears folding back.

@Snail-paw
Boulderheart nodded her heart heavy “it does, feel different” she murmured thinking about how clan life came to A stand still without a leader or deputy.no patrols, no ceremony’s, no nothin. How do you think we’ll end up?” she turned back towards raventuft

Old October 13th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
From the tone of voice, Mistyeyes was able to tell it was a she-cat speaking, although she couldn't tell which one. It was aggravating, being unable to identify various cats, but all of those voices could get confusing after a while. She couldn't be blamed for mixing them up. "Thank you, and.. I'm sorry, I'm not sure who you are." For all she knew, it could have been someone she'd never met before. She wasn't great with voices, but she could generally pick out a good friend's voice, or even a well-known one. As long as it was one that Mistyeyes spent a lot of her time hearing, she was comfortable with it. Feeling better once she would receive an answer from her companion, the she-cat settled in to listen to the arguments continuing.

She didn't think Iceheart was being treated in a completely fair manner. After all, she was their leader. Yes, Mistyeyes believed that such a violent path was unnecessary, but she also knew that arguing wasn't going to get them anywhere. The cats who were speaking out against their new leader were going to end up in trouble, and for one, she didn't want to be a part of it. She loved ShadowClan, and as long as Iceheart didn't start ripping apart the foundations of the Clan, she would support their new leader.

As for Crowtail, well, she wasn't entirely happy with a rogue being welcomed into their Clan, but she didn't have as extreme of a reaction as the others. She didn't think it was necessary to be so upset about this. She could only hope that it would blow over eventually and that the heated arguments would soon turn into nothing more than quiet complaints. That was how it usually went, wasn't it?

Sensing her companion's frustration, Mistyeyes turned her sightless gaze on the she-cat. "Are you alright?" It wasn't an overly-personal question, at least, not in her opinion, and she hoped the feline wouldn't read it that way. She was willing to listen if it helped this cat feel a little better.

---

Perhaps? What kind of answer is that? Forestpelt disliked vague answers; she liked things clear-cut. "What do you mean, perhaps?" She asked, her voice low and frustrated. She was determined not to cause a scene now; she was getting too old to cause arguments in the clearing. She was getting too old to cause arguments at all, but out of pure stubborn energy, she held onto that last shred of power she could. She believed their leaders deserved some semblance of respect, and she may not agree with them, but as aforementioned, she was getting too old to cause arguments. Her passion was beginning to fade out, and controversy was becoming something she wasn't as interested in anymore.

However, that didn't mean she was completely out of energy yet, and a couple of arguments never hurt anyone. This tom's answer had bugged her; she was going to address that. I'm not an elder yet, she thought. Some warriors remained fighting until the end of their days. Others would retire, and die peacefully in their sleep. Forestpelt wasn't sure what kind of warrior she was going to be yet, but at the moment, she didn't want to curl up and die. As long as she had fight left in her, she wouldn't retire to the elders' den.
---

Birchpaw examined both of the she-cats, scanning over them as if they were pieces of prey in the fresh-kill pile. One of them looked terrified, crouching low to the ground (in fear, and not ready to fight as he'd assumed), while the other seemed more confident. The scared-looking one quickly lost his interest; he wasn't about to spend his time reassuring her. "Things will go back to normal soon. As soon as everyone realizes this is our reality, they'll calm down." An uproar was to be expected; after so long without leadership, had anyone actually thought that everyone would be fine with whoever turned up? Birchpaw didn't mind the chaos. As a matter of fact, he welcomed it; chaos was something he could thrive off of. Anyone who had trouble with it, well, they were going to have a lot of issues with the new leadership. Iceheart would thin out the disloyal ones, he assumed; either that or they'd eventually come around. Something was going to have to change.

"I'm glad you think it's fantastic, though. It seems like a lot of cats here have forgotten what leadership is supposed to be." Strong, firm, a powerful hand to guide the Clan. Birchpaw could never be a leader; he lacked the moral integrity to do something like that. Appointing a rogue as the deputy was enough to make him question StarClan's intelligence, but he supposed things would work themselves out. If they didn't? Well, no one was forcing him to stay here, were they?
Snowfrost reigned in her displeasure with their new leader, she was well aware that she put a target on her back from the look she obtained from Iceheart alongside several others. It's not like she had actively had said anything about the she-cat, still, she was on the leader's radar. She should have played it cool like Whiteshadow, it would seem she still had some learning to do. She knew the older tom was just as upset about this as she was, yet, once again he managed to seemingly blend into the shadows and go unnoticed. She hoped he teaches her how to do that before he got too old and retired. The russian blue curved one ear towards the voice on her side, nearly forgetting about the blind cat nearby.

It was far too easy for Snowfrost to get wrapped up in her own mind and forget her surroundings, yet another flaw she'd have to improve on. Snowfrost had thought that the other warrior merely wanted somewhere to sit. It seemed she wanted to engage in conversation. Which wouldn't be hard for Snowfrost if the she-cat was actively social, she wasn't. Socializing seemed like a chore for her, when she could be feeding, sheltering and guarding her clan. Why waste precious time with idle chatter. In this case, with her mind so stress, she supposed talking would do her some good.

"I'm Snowfrost." She explained, watching the other molly with walls of ice many referred to as her eyes. "You are?" She quipped, shifting her dainty forepaws around to settle her weight more comfortable. Snowfrost curls her tail around her paws elegantly as she waits for an answer. Her optics widen a fraction allowing the tendril of various shades of incandescent striking white-blue to be seen making her eyes themselves seem like a white tundra. That question was startling, 'are you alright?', it took her brain a few to process it. It was not a question she heard often directed at herself, she did the questioning of health, not the other way around. The last time she had been asked that she was certain it had been as a kit by her father. Unless her wounds were physical, it wasn't a question asked of her.

"No," She answered honestly and bluntly. She didn't bother overthinking the question, not this time. "I'm not alright. This change in leadership is drastic to me. However, it's nothing that I won't learn to accept in due time." She'd follow Iceheart and Crowtail's rule so long as nothing they asked of her would mess or harm her moral compass. Already Iceheart words were pushing her buttons. Respect was something Snowfrost would like to have for her clan, but fear was not. Nothing good came out of fear.

---

Whiteshadow viewed with riveting interest, as the she-cat beside him seemed to slowly grow with frustration? The ivory warrior blinked his amber eyes, running through his words or rather word to her. Beyond Snowfrost and Owlfeather, it had been a little since Whiteshadow had to be drawn into a conversation. His dislike of words was made known to those who talked to him and so he was often left in his silence. This she-cat clearly wasn't one of those who going to give up and leave him be. He didn't feel like explaining his thought process to her. Nevertheless, he wouldn't say that the she-cat was annoying or a hinderance considering he wasn't doing anything of great importance right now. There was a hint of mischievous fun in his wisdom-filled gaze that he hasn't felt since he had been an apprentice and took great delight out getting his mentor, Raindancer, to fish for conversations to get him to speak.

Never one to make things to easy he replied, "Just that, perhaps." Then he turned his head from her, eyes drifting over to the clan deputy who had oddly enough surrounded himself with kits? He supposed being nice to kits was one way to improve one's image in the clan's eye. He twisted back to the she-cat, taking unseen enjoyment out of reading her expressions.

---

Elfinpaw was debating on seeing if she could lead Softpaw back to the apprentice den, it seems like the excitement was a bit much for her. She returns her attention to the tom's voice as he chattered on without any concern for Softpaw. Elfinpaw didn't seem to mind, it wasn't like he was obligated to care as Elfinpaw felt she was. The tortie nodded her head in agreement with the other apprentice's words. She'd like to believe that everything really would go back to normal soon enough. The days of living without a clan leader and deputy were stressful, they hung on to a string with only their senior warriors to take charge. Now they had proper leadership, whether it be good or bad wasn't a concern for her young mind, leadership was leadership.

"Well, I don't think you can blame them. We've been so long without a proper cat to guide us." Elfinpaw meowed, half in the defense of the cats who objected and half in that is what she honestly thought. Iceheart and Crowtail might not be who some of the cats had expected, but she was sure they'd both do their best to lead the clan in whichever direction they felt was best for them. She parted her maw to tell the tom so but before she got a word out she heard her name called. She knew the voice rather well, it was one of the newer cats that she had befriended. Softpaw's kin. "Hello, Tigerpaw." Her voice was airy and ditzy sounded as ever. Tigerpaw sounded as egotistical and arrogant as ever too.

Noting the mild pause to the loud voice, she figured Tigerpaw was looking at the other tom apprentice. She began introductions as best she could as remembered that she had not given names out again. "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask your name." Elfinpaw looked in the direction of apprentice she had been speaking to before Tigerpaw arrival. "I'm Elfinpaw, the one curled around my paws is Softpaw, she's shy." Elfinpaw didn't bother with Tigerpaw. The tom would just do a self-introduction after she said his name anyway.

---

Silentkit had woken and found that it appeared that she had lost the majority of her friends. Hawkthornkit was one thing, but really, Foxkit too? She knew how sluggish that tom was. He was near impossible to wake up, the fact that he had left the nursery for any reason was shocking to the mute. So the little silver furball went out of the den to see if she could find him. Of course, he hadn't wandered far. She spotted the round tom sitting rather awkwardly as if he could barely hold himself up. Hawkthornkit was with him too and there was one of the grown cats with them. A black tom, smaller then Silentkit's daddy.

He had to be nice enough if he was hanging out with kits, right? The happy go luck she-kit pranced over to the group. Silentkit still hadn't gotten her head wrapped around stuff like ranks, why names needed to be changed all the time, and several other things about clans that made no sense to her. She had only shown up here like a moon ago and although it seemed like her daddy fit in here great, Silentkit had some adjusting to do. The friends were nice, though. The smallest of the three kits made sure to avoid running into the grown cat, passing him an innocent smile, before promptly going on the attack getting ready to pounce on of the tom kits. Hawkthornkit was a little more fun to jumping on but Foxkit was soft and squishy and wouldn't fight back, decisions, decisions.

---

Bitterblue glanced over at her moping twin who seemed visibly upset with the Iceheart as the black molly took her leave. Bitterblue's sour expression returned as Sweetheart lashed her bushy tail back and forth in aggravation.

"Who does that fox-heart think she is, bossing cats around like that." The sassy she-cat mumbled to herself although being next to her, Bitterblue could hear every word. "

"The clan leader." Bitterblue interjected before her twin could go on a rant and draw unwanted attention to herself. "You know when I brought you back into Shadowclan after you and mom up and just left." She paused making sure the she-cat was listening to her. "You promised not to get into trouble. Just so you know I don't like you. I will never like you, if your mouth gets you onto Iceheart's worse side do not expect me to help you. I'll happily throw you under a monster if she asks me to." Bitterblue believed that Iceheart would make the clan great again, Crowtail seemed a little weak to her, but she wasn't going to whining about who was the deputy if Iceheart was fine with him.

Most cats would be rather appalled with Bitterblue's words, yet, Sweetheart knew every one of them was true. She wasn't going to even argue that her sister put friendship over kinship since it would get her nowhere. Sweetheart would always be the cat who destroy any chance of Bitterblue have kits and a family. "Yeah, yeah, I hear ya." Sweetheart rolled her emerald eyes, she should have just stayed outside the clan, this was such a pain. As much as she'd like to leave it wasn't an option for her, dealing with Iceheart would be easier than dealing with what waited for her outside the clan. It would seem she'd have to learn to watch her tongue, at least when Iceheart was present.

@Haunted @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Undertaker @CasperCreates
Old October 13th, 2019, 03:19 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

@Skeleton Bliss Girl @Undertaker @CasperCreates @Moonraven

Hawkthornkit found the she-kit of the den joining him and 'The Slug', as the tom affectionately named Foxkit, and immediately was in an attempted hunters crouch, his small brush flailing straight up in the air, and his bright eyes ready for a tussel with the smaller feline Silentkit - despite her quiet nature, she could put up quite a fight and he enjoyed wrestling with her. The well-set tom-kit crept toward her step by step, his eyes twinkling with the adrenaline that had started pumping into his tiny limbs, and sailed mid-air to attempt to bowl into the she-kit, squealing with excitement.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 13th, 2019, 03:55 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart nodded her heart heavy “it does, feel different” she murmured thinking about how clan life came to A stand still without a leader or deputy.no patrols, no ceremony’s, no nothin. How do you think we’ll end up?” she turned back towards raventuft
Raventuft listened to Boulderheart intently, shrugging at the question.
"I'm not sure...I mean, they announced the new leader and deputy recently, but I don't know if we'll ever go back to our former selves." He mewed thoughtfully, twitching his tail tip. "We're still practically defenseless..."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread