Today 06:13 AM

Old December 14th, 2018, 04:54 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
@Christmas Snowfall @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade

Bellkit scampered over to Snowkit, Eaglekit, and Skykit. Leaning over to Snow's ear, she whispers, whiskers twitching. "I don't know. Thunderkit is just,being a slow-slug right now." She gazed over to Thunderkit and shrugged. If he didn't want to play, so be it. Then, she began to hop up and down. "So, when is the race starting?"

(and yes, Bellkit can be the one to relay the information to snow, BUT I don't want her to die.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(I like the plot Snow, I don't want to die though either!)

Eaglekit raced over to the others. He didn't want to be a slow slug! "Good to see you're okay Skykit!" Eaglekit smiled. He wondered when they could start the race. " should we start the race? " he asked. He looked at Bellkit and the others. "We could start now!"

@Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Snow Blade
(Yea, no one can die if you're all against it, i can just find someone who wants an apprentice to die lol.)

Snowkit shrugged. "Well Thunderkit can join when she wants, I dont have moons to wait! Ill be busy training to be a warrior!" He said proudly.
He looked across him and saw all 4 kits at the starting line. He bunched his muscles, ready to sprint to the fresh kill pile. "Ok! 3, 2, 1.." He ran before he said "go!!"

I just realised everytime i change my username i make a cat :3

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 14th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old December 14th, 2018, 06:02 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

(Yea, no one can die if you're all against it, i can just find someone who wants an apprentice to die lol.)

Snowkit shrugged. "Well Thunderkit can join when she wants, I dont have moons to wait! Ill be busy training to be a warrior!" He said proudly.
He looked across him and saw all 4 kits at the starting line. He bunched his muscles, ready to sprint to the fresh kill pile. "Ok! 3, 2, 1.." He ran before he said "go!!"

I just realised everytime i change my username i make a cat :3
(That's interesting! Anyway, I'll start the plot for Snow now if ya want!)

Yes! Eaglekit ran fast, and almost made it to the other side. But he slipped and skidded along the ground. Fortunately, he was un-injured. But then he saw Snowkit coming up behind him. Eaglekit could feel the horror rising on his face as he said "Snowkit, watch out!"

@Snow Blade @Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 15th, 2018, 12:59 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
(That's interesting! Anyway, I'll start the plot for Snow now if ya want!)

Yes! Eaglekit ran fast, and almost made it to the other side. But he slipped and skidded along the ground. Fortunately, he was un-injured. But then he saw Snowkit coming up behind him. Eaglekit could feel the horror rising on his face as he said "Snowkit, watch out!"

@Snow Blade @Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
@Lilyfur2 @Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

(Thx guys, if you have plots for ya kits, we could always do it! )

Snowkit watched as Eaglekit sped past, surprising him. "Woah!" He kept on running, as fast as his little white paws would carry him. But he noticed Eaglekit topple over, and he tried to stop himself from falling with him. "Eaglekittttttt!" He tried to stop in time, but he wasn't fast enough, he rolled over, scratching his nose. As he finally slowed, he quickly sat up, suddenly feeling pain in his eye. "Owww.. my nose stings.."

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 15th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.
Old December 15th, 2018, 05:54 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

@Lilyfur2 @Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

(Thx guys, if you have plots for ya kits, we could always do it! )

Snowkit watched as Eaglekit sped past, surprising him. "Woah!" He kept on running, as fast as his little white paws would carry him. But he noticed Eaglekit topple over, and he tried to stop himself from falling with him. "Eaglekittttttt!" He tried to stop in time, but he wasn't fast enough, he rolled over, scratching his nose. As he finally slowed, he quickly sat up, suddenly feeling pain in his eye. "Owww.. my nose stings.."
(Cool! Sounds good Snow!)

Eaglekit heard Snowkit groan. Oh Eaglekit, you shouldn't have run that fast! He ran over to Snowkit, his heart thumping quickly. "Snowkit! Snowkit! Are you alright?" There was some blood dripping from Snowkit's nose and eye. Oh no, what have I done?! All he could do was to wait for Snowkit to respond.
@Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 15th, 2018 at 05:56 AM.
Old December 15th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
(Cool! Sounds good Snow!)

Eaglekit heard Snowkit groan. Oh Eaglekit, you shouldn't have run that fast! He ran over to Snowkit, his heart thumping quickly. "Snowkit! Snowkit! Are you alright?" There was some blood dripping from Snowkit's nose and eye. Oh no, what have I done?! All he could do was to wait for Snowkit to respond.
@Flippaw @Christmas Snowfall @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas

Bellkit saw Snowkit tumble into Eaglekit. Skidding to a halt, she rushed back over to her brother. "Snowkit!" She mewed, standing beside him. She saw his eye. It was a small bit cloudy, blood welling below his pupil. She shook her head, horror welling in her chest and pity throbbing in her paws. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?"

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old December 15th, 2018, 09:52 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Bellkit saw Snowkit tumble into Eaglekit. Skidding to a halt, she rushed back over to her brother. "Snowkit!" She mewed, standing beside him. She saw his eye. It was a small bit cloudy, blood welling below his pupil. She shook her head, horror welling in her chest and pity throbbing in her paws. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?"

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas
"Snowkit! Snowkit!" Eaglekit felt horrible. " Bellkit, where's your mother? Snowkit needs help! " He turned back to Snowkit, who was groaning with pain. "Hold on Snowkit" he whispered. Oh no...

@Flippaw @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall

Old December 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
"Snowkit! Snowkit!" Eaglekit felt horrible. " Bellkit, where's your mother? Snowkit needs help! " He turned back to Snowkit, who was groaning with pain. "Hold on Snowkit" he whispered. Oh no...

Bellkit backed away slowly, confusion showing in her eyes. "I..I don't know.." She mewed quietly, "She isn't really in the nursery, since we are all weaned." She staggered forward. "Snowkit, do you want help from the Medicine cat?" She asked uncertainly, as her brother looked up at her with cloudy eyes. It reminded her all too well of Skykit's blind gaze, and she shivered in horror. Was her brother now blind?

@Snow Blade @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas @Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old December 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Bellkit backed away slowly, confusion showing in her eyes. "I..I don't know.." She mewed quietly, "She isn't really in the nursery, since we are all weaned." She staggered forward. "Snowkit, do you want help from the Medicine cat?" She asked uncertainly, as her brother looked up at her with cloudy eyes. It reminded her all too well of Skykit's blind gaze, and she shivered in horror. Was her brother now blind?

"Oh." Eaglekit said. He felt like he needed to do something. Would Snowkit be okay? This was all his fault. Eaglekits stomach churned . Oh no!

Old December 16th, 2018, 06:22 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"Oh." Eaglekit said. He felt like he needed to do something. Would Snowkit be okay? This was all his fault. Eaglekits stomach churned . Oh no!
Snowkit groaned, pain flooding into his eye. He had never felt such bad pain is his short life, and he hoped he would never experience worse pain for the rest of his life. “It hurts now... no ill be fine.” he tried to be brave for his sisters, but he broke down as soon as he tried to stand. "It hurts and its painful!" He tried to stand, but another flow of pain hit him, making him fall to the ground. He could only see red in one eye, and he thought he could see white specks flying everywhere in his other good eye. It reminded him too well of his blind sister Skykit, and for once he felt how lonely she must feel. "It's nothing.. i dont need a medicine cat..." he felt as if he was repeatedly saying it, as if he was trying to calm himself down, to little effect. The grass in the clearing began to turn blurry in his eye, and all he could see in his bad eye was Eaglekit, staring at him with a worry full and guilty gaze. He couldn't bring himself to assure him that everything would be fine, as he knew it couldn't possibly be.

Starclan help me..

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 16th, 2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 07:11 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Snowkit groaned, pain flooding into his eye. He had never felt such bad pain is his short life, and he hoped he would never experience worse pain for the rest of his life. “It hurts now... no ill be fine.” he tried to be brave for his sisters, but he broke down as soon as he tried to stand. "It hurts and its painful!" He tried to stand, but another flow of pain hit him, making him fall to the ground. He could only see red in one eye, and he thought he could see white specks flying everywhere in his other good eye. It reminded him too well of his blind sister Skykit, and for once he felt how lonely she must feel. "It's nothing.. i dont need a medicine cat..." he felt as if he was repeatedly saying it, as if he was trying to calm himself down, to little effect. The grass in the clearing began to turn blurry in his eye, and all he could see in his bad eye was Eaglekit, staring at him with a worry full and guilty gaze. He couldn't bring himself to assure him that everything would be fine, as he knew it couldn't possibly be.

Starclan help me..
Eaglekit felt faint. Did Snowkit hate him for this? He looks into Snowkit's eyes, and tried to find an answer, but all he felt was guilt clouding his judgement.
Eaglekit heard a loud "Eaglekit, if you are here, step forward!" It was Grousestar. No, not now!
"Sorry guys, I completely forgot, it's my apprentice ceremony today! This is terrible timing!" But if he was late, he would be held back by a moon. He had to go. "Should I go?" He asked his playmates . Snowkit looked at him solemly, and nodded. "Thank you" He said gratefully.
He ran out into the clearing, and towards the ceremony.

( Here's the link to the ceremony:

Ceremony here!

(Go to page 24 near the bottom to page 25)

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 16th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.