by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM

Old January 4th, 2023, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Firepetal
asterdance - @Ghostie x

Firepetal padded across the grounds, tail straight, ears perked up for any signs of disturbance. She looked around then back at Asterdance. “Seems alright..” she mumbled, stretching. Something caught her eyes. Something shiny. She paddded towards it. It was lying next to a tumble of grass, hidden from plain sight. It bounced light from the sun to her eyes. She prodded it curiously. It had a white circle in the unknown object which had a small..needle going around it. She swiped it away, padding back to Asterdance.
Old January 6th, 2023, 01:47 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

SPIRITFIRE

As she lead her patrol to the border that Shadowclan shared with the squirrels of Thunderclan, Spiritfire waved her tail, signaling to her patrol-mates to spread out. With three of them they would be able to complete this rather quickly.
"Alright then, let's get to it," she called to Deadclaw and Tallpaw as she began to investigate the scent markers for freshness.

[ @Wings @Umbreon ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; January 6th, 2023 at 01:47 AM.
Old January 6th, 2023, 03:39 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Tallpaw-
@Rizo @Umbreon

Honestly, Tallpaw had no idea how to mark the territory, though she was smart enough to ask a passing warrior before they left camp on how too. They had just said to rub her cheek on the marker before striding off.
Trotting up behind Spiritfire, she watched closely as the patrol leader went to check the boundaries. Deciding to go to the right, she sniffed the marker and it was surprisingly dull compared to when Slytiger took her on a tour of the territory. Glancing back over to Spiritfire, she started to rub her cheek on the tree. She started to purr softly as the scratching felt good. Before long she had finished all of her trees and trotted happily over to the groups meeting spot to head back.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 7th, 2023, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @CreeperLover649 Going to skip over Songbreeze since they haven’t been online in over a week, and I want this patrol to get wrapped up )

Shadowfur found Poisonpaw back at their designated meet-up spot, with a mouse. It wasn’t much, but at least it would feed an apprentice or a kit. At this time of the season-cycle, the Clan couldn’t really ask for more than that. At least they were a competent hunter.

Shadowfur set his squirrel down and waited in silence for Songbreeze. He wasn’t usually the type for making small talk with apprentices. He felt it would make it seem as if he saw an apprentice as his friend, rather than a trainee who currently ranked far below him in the Clan. If apprentices were going to remain disciplined, they needed to feel that they had authority figures above them who would hold them accountable.

Almost an hour passed, and there was no sign of Songbreeze. The warrior had been punctual for the patrol, so Shadowfur began to wonder if something had happened to them. Walking forward, he peered down into the hollow. It seemed the ThunderClan patrol had long since moved on. He hadn’t heard any sounds of confrontation, and Poisonpaw hadn’t reported anything like that.

Turning back, he growled an order to Poisonpaw to stay still. He went off into the woods, trying to follow Songbreeze’s scent.

He was able to follow it for some time, but then it just disappeared. Odd. Had she been taken by something? There was no scent of predator around, but sometimes predators knew to mask their scent. The Enforcer unsheathed his claws, prepped for a confrontation, and carried on his search.

Around half an hour of searching brought up absolutely no sign of Songbreeze. Shadowfur decided he would keep an eye out around camp for her, but beyond that there wasn’t much he could do.

He returned to where Poisonpaw was and picked up his squirrel. Silently, he started the trek back to camp and motioned for Poisonpaw to follow. They’d already been out here for hours, and it would still be another few before they were back at camp.

( Don’t forget to make a post at the ShadowClan Prey Pile of Poisonpaw putting his catch on the pile! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 7th, 2023, 05:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( @CreeperLover649 Going to skip over Songbreeze since they haven’t been online in over a week, and I want this patrol to get wrapped up )

Shadowfur found Poisonpaw back at their designated meet-up spot, with a mouse. It wasn’t much, but at least it would feed an apprentice or a kit. At this time of the season-cycle, the Clan couldn’t really ask for more than that. At least they were a competent hunter.

Shadowfur set his squirrel down and waited in silence for Songbreeze. He wasn’t usually the type for making small talk with apprentices. He felt it would make it seem as if he saw an apprentice as his friend, rather than a trainee who currently ranked far below him in the Clan. If apprentices were going to remain disciplined, they needed to feel that they had authority figures above them who would hold them accountable.

Almost an hour passed, and there was no sign of Songbreeze. The warrior had been punctual for the patrol, so Shadowfur began to wonder if something had happened to them. Walking forward, he peered down into the hollow. It seemed the ThunderClan patrol had long since moved on. He hadn’t heard any sounds of confrontation, and Poisonpaw hadn’t reported anything like that.

Turning back, he growled an order to Poisonpaw to stay still. He went off into the woods, trying to follow Songbreeze’s scent.

He was able to follow it for some time, but then it just disappeared. Odd. Had she been taken by something? There was no scent of predator around, but sometimes predators knew to mask their scent. The Enforcer unsheathed his claws, prepped for a confrontation, and carried on his search.

Around half an hour of searching brought up absolutely no sign of Songbreeze. Shadowfur decided he would keep an eye out around camp for her, but beyond that there wasn’t much he could do.

He returned to where Poisonpaw was and picked up his squirrel. Silently, he started the trek back to camp and motioned for Poisonpaw to follow. They’d already been out here for hours, and it would still be another few before they were back at camp.

( Don’t forget to make a post at the ShadowClan Prey Pile of Poisonpaw putting his catch on the pile! )
~~Poisonpaw~~

Poisonpaw sighed, watching Shadowfur go looking for Songbreeze. The Enforcer came back without Songbreeze. They followed Shadowfur back to the camp.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 8th, 2023, 04:48 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

=> @Sharkii || i am so so sorry i did not get the mention you had replied
The feline padded after Firepetal, eyes flickering about the border with little interest. A stifled yawn escaped from Asterdance, they did not have too much worry. Things have been .. calm. Uh, weirdly so, actually, because up until now all they've known was chaos. Especially when it came to Shadowclan. Expect nope, silent.

They brushed against the nearby evergreen and pine trees, marking along the border - nose twitchin' to see if anything truly was suspicious. Copperfire seemed to have uh, pulled a magic trick and went poof into the air. At least they didn't find his dead body. Yet.

Realizing Firepetal had disappeared from their view, Asterdance came to a halt. Oops. They've been in their thoughts this whole time. "Firreepetalll? Where are ya buddy? Are youu deeaaddd? Please don't be dead, FIREPETAL? HELLOOO - WHER-" Oh.

They cut their own self off, blinking at the warrior who appeared. .. ,, flippin' magic cats,,, they were real,,..

"Yo, everything over here seems fine. Think if your side is good we can head back, " Asterdance mewed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 8th, 2023, 05:27 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Firepetal

(No worries haha!)
The she-cat nodded, smiling. “Let’s go then.” she mewed. “But I did see an unknown object. It’s harmless. I buried it.” she started padding back to camp, eyes shining. She wondered what the object was. So mysterious…

[ sorry this is short!]
@x ghostie

Last edited by 17818; January 8th, 2023 at 05:28 AM.
Old January 9th, 2023, 06:15 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

After padding far enough away, Songbreeze couldnt find any more prey so she turned back. She uncovered the vole and headed back to the meet-up spot.

(@CreeperLover649)
(@Cherry~)
Old January 9th, 2023, 10:37 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

SPIRITFIRE

{ @Wings @Umbreon }

Weaving through the undergrowth, the white she-cat moved quickly about her task, leaving scent markers on the trunks of pines and the branches of brambles. As she reached the end of the border, she gave another glance around. No sign of enemies or intrusion. Good. Spiritfire turned back to where she had left her clanmates and took off at a trot. Upon arriving at the location, she cast her orange eyes about at her patrol mates.
"Right, are we done here?"
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old January 10th, 2023, 04:31 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Tallpaw-
@Rizo @Umbreon

Seeing that the so called patrol leader had finally come back. The other one whose name she had already forgotten hadn’t returned so she turned, beginning to leave. “We’re already late, let’s just go,” she said sourly and started loping in the direction of camp.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.