Today 04:35 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Talented

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
"Hi! What's your name? Mine is Whisperkit!" She waved her fluffy tail and beamed.
TinyToad. The Tired Warrior Shifted Her Stubby, Yet Thin Frame Into A Loaf.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
TinyToad. The Tired Warrior Shifted Her Stubby, Yet Thin Frame Into A Loaf.
She noticed the cat seemed tired. Then she realized she was tired as well. She padded up beside the cat and lofed next to them. She snuggled nest to them and let out a small purr. This reminds me of when I used to snuggle with mother... She thought with happiness.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
She noticed the cat seemed tired. Then she realized she was tired as well. She padded up beside the cat and lofed next to them. She snuggled nest to them and let out a small purr. This reminds me of when I used to snuggle with mother... She thought with happiness.
TinyToad Looked At The Small Kit And Smiled. She Wrapped Her Tail,Around The Kit And Rested Her Head On Her Paws.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Quote:
TinyToad Looked At The Small Kit And Smiled. She Wrapped Her Tail,Around The Kit And Rested Her Head On Her Paws.
Whisperkit looked up in suprise as the she-cats tail wrapped around her. Her surprise faded into pleasure and her purr grew louder. She curled up into a fluffy ball and her eyes grew heavy. She cosed her eyes and let the gentle black wave of sleep consume her.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Whisperkit looked up in suprise as the she-cats tail wrapped around her. Her surprise faded into pleasure and her purr grew louder. She curled up into a fluffy ball and her eyes grew heavy. She cosed her eyes and let the gentle black wave of sleep consume her.
How Precious... She Whispered, Falling Into A Deep Sleep.

Old Today, 02:21 PM

Quote:
How Precious... She Whispered, Falling Into A Deep Sleep.
She was emerged in a gentle dream of when her mother and her siblings all used to live with her. Then it turned into a horrible nightmare. SHe saw all her kin being ripped to bloody shreds. SHe let out screams as it repeated over and over.
Old Today, 02:33 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

The cold afternoon breeze wafted through the air blowing leaves from the stray nearby tree into the clearing. As the slow setting sun's raze landed on them they were quickly up by a small grey paws. Aspenkit made his way around the clearing collecting all the leaves he could find and dropping them into the makeshift pile he had made. He sat down with total concentration he sorted the green leaves from the brown ones and the ones with holes in them.

Once proud of his selection picked the stack of green leaves up in his maw and trotted towards the den where mistyshard and berrypaw lived. He had seen many other cats bringing them green stuff before so now he would too. He had no clue why they like them so much but it didn't matter, he was doing good like everyone else. He made a beeline straight towards the den, which he wasn't actually permitted to go in without permission, past berrypaw without seeing her. He was too focused on his mission.

TAGS:
- Berrypaw [@squidz]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:04 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired
RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Springkit

A couple of days had passed since the meeting, and Springy had decided to do this already when he was hiding in his nest during the meeting, but it wasn't before now that he managed to actually get started. It did make him feel a bit bad, that he hadn't done this the very day after since it probably would have served its intended purpose a lot better if there wasn't a time-gap between... everything that happened at the meeting and now. Oh well, it wasn't like he would not do it once he had made up his mind, it just bothered him a bit that he hadn't been able to before now.

Now he just needed to find the gift. Perhaps the item in and of itself wouldn't be as important as the act of giving it, and Springkit was limited by the fact that he wasn't allowed to leave camp yet, but he wanted to pick a good one still. The freshkill-pile was the first thing he thought of. There were so many kinds of prey in there, he was sure to find something interesting too. Maybe a particularly pretty scale of a fish, a flower that had been accidentally dragged in by one of the hunters, maybe a shell? Really Springkit wasn't too sure what he was looking for, just something that seemed interesting enough.

Then, just when he was about to turn around to look elsewhere, something in the pile caught his eye. He saw it only through the corner of his eye, something flashing and colours, and when he looked back he wasn't sure what it had been, but after moving the prey around a bit, the colours flashed again. It was a dark bird with some lighter specks [starling], and he hadn't paid much attention to it before, but when he carefully turned the bird, he could see a whole little rainbow of colours reflecting from its feathers. It seemed like magic how something so dark could actually be so colourful, and it even took Springkit a heartbeat or two to remember what he was supposed to do with this. Carefully he took the pretty bird out of the freshkill-pile and began to closely examine the plumage to find the perfect feather. It was a tad bit difficult because of the sheer number of them, but eventually, he managed to carefully loosen a long, sleek, and surprisingly well-kept feather from the left wing.

Ok. That part was done. But that had been the easy one, Springkit's curiosity mind brought him to scavenge for interesting things regardless, but the next part, the actually important part? That made his heartbeat speed up a bit.

Taking a deep breath, the yellow and blue eyes looked around the clearing until they spotted the new Dusklion a bit away. He carefully picked up the feather, not wanting to accidentally damage the pretty item, and made his way over to the new deputy. "Dusky?" Should he be more formal? Probably, but the nickname had popped into his head at the start of the meeting and now it was stuck probably for the rest of time. "I- I don't really know what happened during the last meeting.." and for the record, he was pretty sure he didn't want to. He remembered threats of death and violence, raised voices and screens, that a thick smell of something metallic had crawled it's way into the nursery afterwards and that Riverclan now had one less cat - it was more than enough for now. "and I don't know what you did before to make a few of these cats not was you as deputy, but that doesn't mater." He had decided that already at the meeting, what had happened wasn't right regardless. "Fadings chose you as deputy, so Im gonna trust you" -and he hoped and prayed that it wouldn't turn out to be a bad decision later on- "and no one should have to be met like that when they become a Highrank... so... eh, here." He nudged the feather towards Dusky's paws. "That's for you, I thought it was pretty."

"So yeah, just... congratulations, you know?"
He felt kinda stupid now, standing here in front of the deputy with a gift that Dusky could have gotten a bunch more of some just a hunting trip, but he wanted to give something other than just words that in the grand scheme of things, might not mean much.

[ @taillow gift ]

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨