Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosehawk Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by Rose
Today 05:54 PM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:52 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:51 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:48 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:47 PM

Old April 28th, 2024, 01:53 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw could see she made the other cat embarrassed and felt it herself when she realized her words were misunderstood. Oh no! What was she supposed to say now, she only wanted to join the advance training. The paw flicked her ear as she thought what to do. "Oh sorry for the confusion, I uh know the basic I wanted to learn some of the advance stuff BUT! Brushing up on the basics isn't bad." She beamed happily. If she left now then it would be uneven and not fun for the other cat who was paired with her. So with that she walked over to Bubblekite

@Myling

Bubblekite
| RiverClan Warrior | 17 Moons | Purrks: None |
[a large, spotted tabby tom with floppy ears, heterochromatic blue/brown eyes]
He certainly had something to share with an apprentice, like, for example, how to absolutely demolish every enemy you come across! He was especially good at that! (Cough cough, he was not). "Heya!" He mewed friendlily. "How 'bout we jump right into sparrin'?" His tail was flicking back and forth excitedly. Now he could finally show how terrifying he was. Everyone would be screaming 'Shiver me timbers.' in unison by the time he started mock-battling! Of course, of course, he should go easy on an apprentice. (I can already hear him failing in the future)

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:03 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Fernwillow

Minnowsplash flicked their ear as their name was called. Phew... at least it's no one new. The less introductions, the better. They sifted through the sea of cats and quickly found Rainfern. "Rainfern, right? Nice to meet you again." After an awkward heartbeat, they padded away from the rest of the group, beckoning for Rainfern to follow. The less time wasted the better. Minnowsplash arrived at a small area far away from Owltalon, but not too far as to lose sight of her. They drew their claws across the ground. Dirt and sand... not bad of a battling turf. Behind them were leafy bushes, and in front, some big rocks. No water... that'll be fun Minnowsplash thought. They turned to face Rainfern, and cleared their throat. "Since I chose the place, you can make the first move," they mewed. Minnowsplash squinted at Rainfern and braced themselves for a move.
Rainfern pounced, keeping her claws in and charging for Minnowsplash's back.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Fernwillow
(Rolling evens, roll = 11)

Minnowsplash was caught off guard when Rainfern made a move. The she-cat jumped swiftly for Minnowsplash’s back, and they could feel two paws landing on their mark. Shoot. With a quick twist, Minnowsplash dropped their haunches to the ground and turned chest-up. Hopefully, it would knock Rainfern off and give them an opening.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:20 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded at his fellow Lionhearts words and then fell back a bit as she began to list of partnering. His blue eyes shifted from the lionheart over to Rabbitpaw. His apprentice. Not that it was a bad thing, no! It was probably for the better for them to learn through an event with far more talented cats in battle than him but he couldn't help the small pang of hurt. He has been having a hard time getting through to the apprentice and they haven't even started training between the two of them despite his efforts and now that she was here, training, without him. Would she have left if paired with Seabreeze? No, the lionheart shook his head, it wasn't personal. Maybe the apprentice was just feeling better enough to take part in the event rather than every other time he has tried to speak with her. It still hurt, but the tom squashed that down as much as he could to focus on the cat that had been partnered with him.

Weepingpaw? Seabreeze wasn't very familiar, but that was sadly a pattern for him. No matter, it was a good time to get to know his clan mate and practice some battling. He smiled and gave a small wave with a paw to the apprentice as he padded up. "Hello, Weepingpaw, I'm happy that I get to practice with you. What do you already know?" It would be good to get a baseline and then go off of that for the spar difficulty. The lionheart waited patiently for a reply to his question.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw ]
Weepingpaw looked up, his eyes shining. "Hi Seabreeze.... I know the basics I guess... my mentor hasn't trained me much," Weepingpaw admitted with a small sad look, but then he brightened up. "But it's ok! I'll still grow to be a strong warrior... also, I can tell you waved your paw at me but just for the future, I'm blind" Weepingpaw purred gently

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:22 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Minnowsplash, hmm? Irisfrost frowned, tucking the name into the back of her mind for later. "I can teach you after this event," she told Summerpaw before turning her attention to Owltalon as she announced the groups.

She had been paired with Tinytoad, so Irisfrost padded over to the she-cat. "Ready?" she asked him. Her voice was curt; she didn't know Tinytoad very well, so it was best to remain professional with her, like she would with an apprentice. Green eyes fixated on Tinytoad as she remained light on her toes, ready to spring away if she leapt at her. Tinytoad may be a she-cat, but she was the size of a tom, and it was best not to engage head-on with her before she knew his strength.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Desert Rain Frog ]
Summerpaw flicked the tip of his tail gently over her flank in friendly thanks/agreement as he padded to whoever he'd been called to

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 30th, 2024, 07:24 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost looked around for the apprentice Owltalon had paired her with. "Willowpaw? You're with me." She stayed seated on her haunches for now, in case an apprentice who didn't know her might be daunted by her size.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - Willowpaw

Willowpaw looked around as she heard her name, her pretty blue eyes lighting up as she padded over. "Hi! Your... Blackfrost right?" Willowpaw guessed cheerfully. The pretty feline shook her grey and brown coat, "I can't wait to train! I'm going to be the best apprentice!"

lio lurked here

Old April 30th, 2024, 08:16 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost

Blackfrost couldn't help but smile, just a bit, at Willowpaw's enthusiasm. It was good to see young cats that really just wanted to do their best. "Alright," she prompted, shifting into a loose battle stance, "show me what you have so far. Come at me with all you've got, and I'll retaliate and try to give you a few new lessons. Sound good?" She couldn't place who Willowpaw's mentor was, and didn't have any solid idea of how much training she'd had or still needed.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Fernwillow
(Rolling evens, roll = 11)

Minnowsplash was caught off guard when Rainfern made a move. The she-cat jumped swiftly for Minnowsplash’s back, and they could feel two paws landing on their mark. Shoot. With a quick twist, Minnowsplash dropped their haunches to the ground and turned chest-up. Hopefully, it would knock Rainfern off and give them an opening.
Rainfern

They fumbled and rolled onto the ground, quickly springing up. "Nice move," she said, shaking off her pelt and crouching down to dart forward and cuff Minnowsplash's ear.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 30th, 2024, 05:17 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Fernwillow | roll = 6

With a quick duck, Minnowsplash flattened their ears and dodged the blow. Taking advantage of Rainfern’s outstretched paw, they leaped forward, aiming for Rainfern’s open shoulder to bowl the other cat over. Just one mistake. That’s all it takes to win a match.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 1st, 2024, 11:02 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost

Blackfrost couldn't help but smile, just a bit, at Willowpaw's enthusiasm. It was good to see young cats that really just wanted to do their best. "Alright," she prompted, shifting into a loose battle stance, "show me what you have so far. Come at me with all you've got, and I'll retaliate and try to give you a few new lessons. Sound good?" She couldn't place who Willowpaw's mentor was, and didn't have any solid idea of how much training she'd had or still needed.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw flicked her tail happily, as soon as she was told to give it her all, the pretty Molly. narrowed her eyes scarily, Willowpaw dropped into a pretty good hunters crouch, she had one paw a bit in front of her, she steadied her tail softly, it grazing the ground but not making any sound. Willowpaw looked at Blackfrost, studying there position, Willowpaw leapt upwards and gave a small growl, Willowpaw hadn't paid attention and her hind paws hit a bush, causing her to tumble over. Attempting to fix it Willowpaw made her self roll on the ground to go towards Blackfrost, then steadying her paws she rolled onto them and leapt to the side, hopefully away from any attack Blackfrost had tried to lay upon the small apprentice. Willowpaw brushed up her fur and tried to focus again.

From the corner of the training spot, Brightnight, a queen and Willowpaw's mother watched. Brightnight streched her claws gently and seethed silently as her daughter failed the jump.

(Brightnight will be watching because of an interaction that her and Willowpaw will have after the event, if its not ok just let me know and I'll delete her part <3 )

lio lurked here