Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM

Old March 6th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“It’s still better than nothing or hardly anything at all.” The large maine coon said with an annoyed grunt rumbling from his throat, “I swear, are all clan cats like this were they pick on the smaller and weaker ones without a care in the world? Or is that just a Riverclan thing?” Wolfclaw was practically muttering this under his breath at this point, but he could care less. It was terrible how similar this place was to where he came from. Cats being nothing but selfish and rude to the weaker ones below them. It was disgusting to the tomcat and put a bad taste in his mouth.
(By the way I will be rping the two that attack Shimmerskip so that’s who these are.)
Shatteredsun padded into the clearing with a fat trout in his mouth. His brother beestrike at his side. Shatteredsun couldn’t wait to attack that useless she-cat that the toms badgered all the time, it was the one thing him and beestrike liked to do after a long day of hunting and patrolling. Though lately they hadn’t been able to find the She-cat. He felt disappointed as he thought of how they hadn’t been able to find her yesterday. He looked around the clearing, and saw her. She was hiding behind a huge main coon. She was eating a very fat trout. Shatteredsun licked his muzzle in anticipation of sinking his teeth into that juicy peice of prey that he and beestrike would steal from her.

Shimmerskip looked up from her meal, she was enjoying the peace and quiet that she got from Wolfclaw protecting her. She looked around the clearing, and then she stiffened. She saw the two toms that attacked her all the time. The Tom with the yellow-striped pelt and the huge brown Tom with the dappled brown pelt. She crouched over her food and tried to hide behind Wolfclaw. But the dappled Brown Tom was looking straight at her. The Tom nudged his companion and nodded twords her. The toms started to pad twords her and Wolfclaw. “They are coming!” She hissed quietly to Wolfclaw.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 6th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

(By the way I will be rping the two that attack Shimmerskip so that’s who these are.)
Shatteredsun padded into the clearing with a fat trout in his mouth. His brother beestrike at his side. Shatteredsun couldn’t wait to attack that useless she-cat that the toms badgered all the time, it was the one thing him and beestrike liked to do after a long day of hunting and patrolling. Though lately they hadn’t been able to find the She-cat. He felt disappointed as he thought of how they hadn’t been able to find her yesterday. He looked around the clearing, and saw her. She was hiding behind a huge main coon. She was eating a very fat trout. Shatteredsun licked his muzzle in anticipation of sinking his teeth into that juicy peice of prey that he and beestrike would steal from her.

Shimmerskip looked up from her meal, she was enjoying the peace and quiet that she got from Wolfclaw protecting her. She looked around the clearing, and then she stiffened. She saw the two toms that attacked her all the time. The Tom with the yellow-striped pelt and the huge brown Tom with the dappled brown pelt. She crouched over her food and tried to hide behind Wolfclaw. But the dappled Brown Tom was looking straight at her. The Tom nudged his companion and nodded twords her. The toms started to pad twords her and Wolfclaw. “They are coming!” She hissed quietly to Wolfclaw.
As the two of them sat there in a somewhat comfortable silence while Shimmerskip finally started to eat the prey that Wolfclaw had presented to her, the large tomcat couldn’t help but be reminded of his own past with having to protect his only family - his mother, Rosie - when he was still growing up and learning how the world worked around him. It wasn’t an easy life, that was certain, but the male grew used to how that worked quicker than he had expected. This female reminded him of the weaker cats that would get beaten up for their meals, or even in some drastic cases - killed because they attempted to stand up for themselves. The thought alone made Wolfclaw shake his head and knead his claws into the loose dirt underneath him. Somehow, he had hoped that coming here to the clans that had been rumored to speckle the forest would give him a more peaceful life, the life that his dear mother would have wanted him to have, but sadly, it seemed like this place was no different. As he thought about this, however, the tomcat noticed his companion grow frightened and hide behind his large form. His torn ear twitched to her hissed words, which made him turn his head to the two cats that had caught her attention in the first place. “Mousedung..” Wolfclaw murmured with a scowl coming to his expression as he rose to his paws, taking place between the smaller shecat and the males who were drawing closer to their location now. “Well, hello there, gentlemen.” The brown-furred male said in a low tone, “I don’t believe we’ve met before, but I must apologize when I say that you have no place to be here right now. I suggest you turn around and walk back towards the way you came.” Wolfclaw’s threat was low but serious as his tail twitched back and forth behind him.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
As the two of them sat there in a somewhat comfortable silence while Shimmerskip finally started to eat the prey that Wolfclaw had presented to her, the large tomcat couldn’t help but be reminded of his own past with having to protect his only family - his mother, Rosie - when he was still growing up and learning how the world worked around him. It wasn’t an easy life, that was certain, but the male grew used to how that worked quicker than he had expected. This female reminded him of the weaker cats that would get beaten up for their meals, or even in some drastic cases - killed because they attempted to stand up for themselves. The thought alone made Wolfclaw shake his head and knead his claws into the loose dirt underneath him. Somehow, he had hoped that coming here to the clans that had been rumored to speckle the forest would give him a more peaceful life, the life that his dear mother would have wanted him to have, but sadly, it seemed like this place was no different. As he thought about this, however, the tomcat noticed his companion grow frightened and hide behind his large form. His torn ear twitched to her hissed words, which made him turn his head to the two cats that had caught her attention in the first place. “Mousedung..” Wolfclaw murmured with a scowl coming to his expression as he rose to his paws, taking place between the smaller shecat and the males who were drawing closer to their location now. “Well, hello there, gentlemen.” The brown-furred male said in a low tone, “I don’t believe we’ve met before, but I must apologize when I say that you have no place to be here right now. I suggest you turn around and walk back towards the way you came.” Wolfclaw’s threat was low but serious as his tail twitched back and forth behind him.
“We just want to make amends with your friend there.” Shatteredsun meowed. “We have been acting like rouges lately so we wanted to apologize.” Beestrike meowed evenly.

Please don’t believe them. Shimmerskip thought desperately.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“We just want to make amends with your friend there.” Shatteredsun meowed. “We have been acting like rouges lately so we wanted to apologize.” Beestrike meowed evenly.

Please don’t believe them. Shimmerskip thought desperately.
Wolfclaw did not believe them - not for one single second. “Do you really think I am stupid enough to fall for a pathetic attempt of a ruse like that?” The maine coon said with an annoyed huff, not moving from his spot between them and the small shecat, baring his teeth at the two tomcats before him, “If you want to apologize so badly, then you can do so from where you stand. Come any closer to her and I’ll make sure to give you a pretty little beauty mark to remember me by.” That threat was deadly coming from him as Wolfclaw flexed his claws into the dirt.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Wolfclaw did not believe them - not for one single second. “Do you really think I am stupid enough to fall for a pathetic attempt of a ruse like that?” The maine coon said with an annoyed huff, not moving from his spot between them and the small shecat, baring his teeth at the two tomcats before him, “If you want to apologize so badly, then you can do so from where you stand. Come any closer to her and I’ll make sure to give you a pretty little beauty mark to remember me by.” That threat was deadly coming from him as Wolfclaw flexed his claws into the dirt.
Shatteredsun could see that beestrike could wait no longer to sink his claws into an enemy. “Go ahead beestrike.” Shatteredsun whispered into his brother’s ear.
Beestrike leaped at the large main coon. Slicing his claws down the cat’s face. Shatteredsun waited until beestrike and the main coon began fighting to. Stride confidently over to Shimmerskip. He could clearly see the fear in her eyes, and he relished in what he would do to her.

Shimmerskip watched in complete horror as the fight broke out. Then she saw that stupid dappled Tom striding twords her. She showed fake fear in her eyes, even though her very soal was burning with complete and utter fury. She saw the Tom walk straight up to her. She waited for him to draw near, and then she sprang up and raked his face as hard as she could with her claws. She felt skin slice and she burned with fury as she hit the dazed Tom with blow after blow. She would make sure to make this a battle this Tom would never forget. She knew that she wasn’t fighting for her own safety, but for the safety of her new friend, Wolfclaw. She pushed the huge Tom to the ground. And stood over him. But the Tom pushed her off, and she hit the ground with a thud. The Tom bent down to whisper in her ear. “Your mate will never know what hit him.” The Tom then scratched her muzzle hard, and flead, beckoning with his tail to his companion.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 6th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Shatteredsun could see that beestrike could wait no longer to sink his claws into an enemy. “Go ahead beestrike.” Shatteredsun whispered into his brother’s ear.
Beestrike leaped at the large main coon. Slicing his claws down the cat’s face. Shatteredsun waited until beestrike and the main coon began fighting to. Stride confidently over to Shimmerskip. He could clearly see the fear in her eyes, and he relished in what he would do to her.

Shimmerskip watched in complete horror as the fight broke out. Then she saw that stupid dappled Tom striding twords her. She showed fake fear in her eyes, even though her very soal was burning with complete and utter fury. She saw the Tom walk straight up to her. She waited for him to draw near, and then she sprang up and raked his face as hard as she could with her claws. She felt skin slice and she burned with fury as she hit the dazed Tom with blow after blow. She would make sure to make this a battle this Tom would never forget. She knew that she wasn’t fighting for her own safety, but for the safety of her new friend, Wolfclaw. She pushed the huge Tom to the ground. And stood over him. But the Tom pushed her off, and she hit the ground with a thud. The Tom bent down to whisper in her ear. “Your mate will never know what hit him.” The Tom then scratched her muzzle hard, and flead, beckoning with his tail to his companion.
Wolfclaw could see the two of them growing more and more impatient by the second, but he would never expect them to be foolish enough to attack out in the open like this. Before he could even comprehend what was happening, one of the tomcats leapt forward towards him with claws outstretched, raking down the side of his face. The large brown-furred maine coon yowled in pain, but surely did not intend for that to be the end of this fight. He snarled and sank his teeth into the other tomcat’s limb - the same one that raked down his face - tasting the coppery tang of blood fill his mouth as he wrestled with Beestrike, unable to do anything about the other male, Shatteredsun, strolling past them and directly towards Shimmerskip. Wolfclaw’s emerald-hued eyes burned with the fire of fury within them as his claws dug into his opponent’s sides with full intensity, slashing him over and over and over and snapping at whatever part of the tomcat he could sink his teeth into, but before he could truly do anymore, the male fled, following the other without another word. “Cowards!” Wolfclaw yowled, his tone carrying through the clearing, “You have no nerve to call yourself a feline if you are that weak to flee a fight after attacking someone weaker than you and starting a fight with another!” Dark scarlet drops of blood dripped from the deepened claw mark across the right side of Wolfclaw’s face, but the fury and anger deep within him was blinding the maine coon from the stinging pain that surged through his face.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Wolfclaw could see the two of them growing more and more impatient by the second, but he would never expect them to be foolish enough to attack out in the open like this. Before he could even comprehend what was happening, one of the tomcats leapt forward towards him with claws outstretched, raking down the side of his face. The large brown-furred maine coon yowled in pain, but surely did not intend for that to be the end of this fight. He snarled and sank his teeth into the other tomcat’s limb - the same one that raked down his face - tasting the coppery tang of blood fill his mouth as he wrestled with Beestrike, unable to do anything about the other male, Shatteredsun, strolling past them and directly towards Shimmerskip. Wolfclaw’s emerald-hued eyes burned with the fire of fury within them as his claws dug into his opponent’s sides with full intensity, slashing him over and over and over and snapping at whatever part of the tomcat he could sink his teeth into, but before he could truly do anymore, the male fled, following the other without another word. “Cowards!” Wolfclaw yowled, his tone carrying through the clearing, “You have no nerve to call yourself a feline if you are that weak to flee a fight after attacking someone weaker than you and starting a fight with another!” Dark scarlet drops of blood dripped from the deepened claw mark across the right side of Wolfclaw’s face, but the fury and anger deep within him was blinding the maine coon from the stinging pain that surged through his face.
“Great starclan!” Shimmerskip exclamed as she skidded to a halt beside him looking at the side of his face that was injured. “You need to get to the medicine cat’s den.” Shimmerskip said although her scratch was much worse than his. “I need to go after them.” she said her eyes burning with such fury that she had never known before. “They threatened to attack my mate!” she said. “AND NO ONE WILL GET AWAY WITH THAT!” She screeched. “I’m prepared to give my life to save my mate!” Her eyes burned with cold, hard, determination, as blood dripped down her muzzle. The claw marks were very deep.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 6th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Great starclan!” Shimmerskip exclamed as she skidded to a halt beside him looking at the side of his face that was injured. “You need to get to the medicine cat’s den.” Shimmerskip said although her scratch was much worse than his. “I need to go after them.” she said her eyes burning with such fury that she had never known before. “They threatened to attack my mate!” she said. “AND NO ONE WILL GET AWAY WITH THAT!” She screeched. “I’m prepared to give my life to save my mate!” Her eyes burned with cold, hard, determination, as blood dripped down her muzzle. The claw marks were very deep.
Wolfclaw’s ears twitched to Shimmerskip’s words, but it only made him give an irritated huff of sickened amusement. “I’ve suffered worse than this, I don’t need a medicine cat.” He said before spitting some liquid onto the loosened dirt, mixed with blood and saliva. The maine coon was furious at several things right now, but something was bothering him more than anything else right now as he now turned to face the shecat with his teeth bared. “Speaking of this so-called mate of yours - where is he, huh? What good of a mate is he if he cannot protect the one he loves?” Wolfclaw hissed, digusted already at this tomcat that he didn’t even know yet, “And who is the right mind lets those two foxdung-breathed cats treat clanmates like this? Is this how clan cats really act compared to the streets?” The maine coon was frustrated and was pissed off more than ever right now. “This is stupid.” Wolfclaw murmured, stepping away from her and walking a little ways away as he tasted his own blood on his tongue as it soaked his fur, bringing back painful memories for him all over again.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Wolfclaw’s ears twitched to Shimmerskip’s words, but it only made him give an irritated huff of sickened amusement. “I’ve suffered worse than this, I don’t need a medicine cat.” He said before spitting some liquid onto the loosened dirt, mixed with blood and saliva. The maine coon was furious at several things right now, but something was bothering him more than anything else right now as he now turned to face the shecat with his teeth bared. “Speaking of this so-called mate of yours - where is he, huh? What good of a mate is he if he cannot protect the one he loves?” Wolfclaw hissed, digusted already at this tomcat that he didn’t even know yet, “And who is the right mind
lets those two foxdung-breathed cats treat clanmates like this? Is this how clan cats really act compared to the streets?” The maine coon was frustrated and was pissed off more than ever right now. “This is stupid.” Wolfclaw murmured, stepping away from her and walking a little ways away as he tasted his own blood on his tongue as it soaked his fur, bringing back painful memories for him all over again.
“Hey!” Shimmerskip’s words still hot with Fury. “He has been hunting and patrolling all day, and he tried to stand up for me once, but he got really hurt, and he doesn’t know it started again.” Her eyes suddenly looked hurt that Wolfclaw would speak that way to her. “I’m going to go save my mate. I am a good mate, and so is he. So even if you don’t come with me I’m going to save him!” Her normally warm and welcoming eyes were stone cold with anger and determination. “Are you coming or not, because the way they treated you and me today, no doubt they will kill him. And not all the clan is bad. They just think that this happens sometimes. And sometimes it does, but this is a rare occasion when a cat is actually in danger.” She stared at Wolfclaw waiting hastily for an answer.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

“Hey!” Shimmerskip’s words still hot with Fury. “He has been hunting and patrolling all day, and he tried to stand up for me once, but he got really hurt, and he doesn’t know it started again.” Her eyes suddenly looked hurt that Wolfclaw would speak that way to her. “I’m going to go save my mate. I am a good mate, and so is he. So even if you don’t come with me I’m going to save him!” Her normally warm and welcoming eyes were stone cold with anger and determination. “Are you coming or not, because the way they treated you and me today, no doubt they will kill him. And not all the clan is bad. They just think that this happens sometimes. And sometimes it does, but this is a rare occasion when a cat is actually in danger.” She stared at Wolfclaw waiting hastily for an answer.
This whole situation reminded Wolfclaw of why he didn’t get involved in other cat’s problems - because it only made more trouble for him in the end. All he wanted to do was eat his breakfast this morning and maybe go out on a solo hunting patrol later, but no, he had to get wrapped up in this drama all due to him trying to be nice and showing someone some mercy. He was still questioning if this was something that he regretted doing in the first place. He looked back at Shimmerskip for a moment, his eyes burning with irriation and pain from the claws through his face. The large male hated this, he hated having to be guilt-tripped into doing this crazy madness. It shouldn’t be like this. It shouldn’t be so violent like this in his own clan. Wolfclaw grumbled to himself over and over as he rose to his paws and turned towards the female, walking towards her, but then walking straight past her and down the path that the two tomcats had fled to. This was probably going to be a death sentence for him and he knew that, but this was ridiculous and cats like Shatteredsun and Beestrike shouldn’t exist in this clan. They needed to be taught a lesson and soon enough.