Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 05:10 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Oopsie I tripped

For whichever reason you think would be a Fallenwish reason, she needed to get out of the den. It was stuffy in there, she wasn't doing anything particularly helpful while some cats were probably on patrol, etcetera, etcetera.

She pushed herself upwards using her front paw, thinking her other paw was available and stumbled. She hated this stupid leg injury! Why did that Thunderclanner have to say "that looks like a good leg to break?" No, no, they thought they were doing what was right.

Now that she had remembered she simply couldn't get up anymore, she wobbled on three legs. She might get used to walking, but there was no way in hell she'd ever get used to standing up. How useless she was.

On her way out, her bad leg tripped her on another cat. "I'm sorry! Sorry..." She looked at the person she tripped on. "Seabreeze."
[ @Dolomedes - sorry i suck at starters ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Oopsie I tripped

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze was finally getting some rest. He had gotten back from all sorts of patrols and then he had checked through the camp to make sure everything was alright for the most part, he had wanted to check in with Rabbitpaw but he was nearly dead on his paws so he decided to retire to the warriors for a swift nap before trying to get is apprentice to start training. Because, yes, they needed to start still, Seabreeze was trying promise, it was just slow going. Was this what it was like for his mentor during his apprenticeship? No, he hardly remembered anything from that but he remembered enough to know that he still got up and did training even though he was so cloudy some days he couldn’t even remember his own name without effort being made. It was a… rough time for him. Doesn’t matter now though because he was no longer Seapaw, he was Seabreeze, a lionheart of Riverclan that was attempting to catch a break with a nap. And for once he thought he was going to have an easy time sleeping, given the utter exhaustion but all too soon he was being rudely awoken when he was just about to go under.

His head whipped up as something fell over him but his blue eyes, wide in a slight panic, found no threat but rather an apologetic looking Fallenwish. The lionheart calmed down as he realized that it was likely just from Fallenwish falling over him and honestly he didn’t blame her, given the fact that it was a bit darker in here. Seabreeze offered a small smile and a wave of his paw, “N-no worries, you just spooked me there for a moment is all.
[ @hades. - Fallenwish ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!