Today 02:37 AM

Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:41 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

@Cherry~

Hawksun padded to Fadingsun. "The Thunderrats border is fine. I need to find Birdsnow though......." he murmured, looking stressed
@Eden
@Sentimental Squid

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 23rd, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 04:16 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Stagheart was indeed right behind, watching their backs the whole way until they arrived back ta camp. He sat off to the side from Applebees, nodding to Hawksun that they were ready for the patrol report.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:11 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart was indeed right behind, watching their backs the whole way until they arrived back ta camp. He sat off to the side from Applebees, nodding to Hawksun that they were ready for the patrol report.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Eden
(I mentioned Cherry~ with the patrol reporting back so it should be all good <3 )

Hawksun nodded and flicked his tail

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:06 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( If I missed someone I apologize- feel free to shoot me a VM with a link to the post and I'll edit this with a reply! )

Fadingsun nodded curtly at Fallenwish's report, feeling a spark of annoyance at Blackwater's neglect to show for the patrol. Would they ever be able to have a round of patrols without cats needing to be punished? Maybe one day. "Thank you, Fallenwish."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sloppy hunting certainly wasn't great during leaf-bare, but at least the patrol brought something back to show for it. "Very well. At least you brought something back; just be more careful in the future."

Fadingsun set his jaw at Ravenblink's report. More troublesome warriors, hm? He shouldn't be surprised at this point. "Thank you for finishing the patrol; I'm sorry you had to do it on your own. You're free to go."

Fadingsun twitched an ear at Dusklion's report; part of him wanted to greet her with enthusiasm, but he tried to remain professional. Nettleshadow showing up late was a bit of a problem. "How late did she show up?" If it was terribly late there would be a punishment in order, but if it was only a little late he'd let it slide... this time.

Fadingsun was a bit surprised to hear about how much Owltalon had managed to bring back, but in a positive way. Perhaps this warrior would make a good Lionheart one day; she certainly seemed dedicated. "Good job, Owltalon," he praised, meaning it genuinely. "I'll see to it that Eaglecall and Firetail are dealt with."

--------------------------------------------------------

If the ThunderClan border was secure, Fadingsun wasn't really sure why Hawksun needed to speak with Birdsnow. "If anything is wrong, you can let me know."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 24th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:56 AM

These patrols are due by April 3, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern! If you wish to be excused, please ask me no later than March 26 at 11:59 PM Eastern! If you need an extension, please ask for one no later than April 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern. If your cat does not complete this patrol or acts inappropriately on it, they will face punishment.

Patrol leaders should be the one to report their patrol. Another patrol member may report the patrol if the due date is coming up in 48 hours or less. Reporting prior to this will result in a scolding. Please do not take control of a patrol, IC or OOC, unless it has been more than 72 hours since your patrol leader's last post and more than 24 hours since they were last bumped.

Patrol leaders are strongly encouraged to use a posting order. If someone breaks posting order, please report the post and let staff handle it. Give someone 72 hours to reply when it's their turn before skipping over them, and bump them at least once before skipping. Please wait 24 hours after a bump before skipping over them.

Don't forget to put your patrol up on the patrol menu, and mark it as complete when you're done!

It was time for him to organize his first patrols as deputy, which had him feeling quite excited. Finally, he had the proper authority to do a job he quite enjoyed.

"Goldfish ( @blxze. )! Please take Blueriver ( @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ) and Cloudbass ( @nyx ) to check the ShadowClan border."

Optional prompt: While marking the border, someone spots a large lizard and decides to catch it. Those creatures are faster than you thought- perhaps the patrol can work together to catch it?

"Seabreeze ( @Dolomedes ), please lead Blackpool ( @.Sunshine. ) and Orchidpaw ( @Morrigan ) to the WindClan border."

Optional prompt: While patrolling the border, someone isn't paying attention and falls into the collapsed tunnel on RiverClan's side of the border! Are they hurt? Note that the hole isn't very deep, so there shouldn't be any death or serious injuries.

"Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper ), please take Jayfrost ( @alec ) and Blossomfall ( @sylvia26 ) to the ThunderClan border. If you see any ThunderClan cats crossing, feel free to attack them. If it's just a young apprentice, drive them back but don't cause them any harm unless they attack first."

Optional prompt: Someone sees a flash of brown fur on RiverClan's side of the border and assumes it's a trespasser. They create a ruckus, only to realize... it's just a squirrel.

"Troutstone ( @MockingRabbit ), go to Sleepy Thicket with Frostmelt ( @Epiales ) and Rainpaw ( @Bean ) to see what prey you can bring back."

Optional prompt: You see a large prey animal run into the deepest part of Sleepy Thicket. You know you should go after it, but someone once told you this is the most haunted part of the whole area...

"Salmonleap ( @Artemis ), please go with Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ) and Winterpaw ( @hermeswind ) to the river to hunt."

( You can post this patrol on the RiverClan territory thread! )

Optional prompt: Someone falls into the river while trying a little too hard to catch a fish! Their leg gets a severe cramp, and they're unable to get out on their own! This part of the river is fast, so you better act quick!

"Finally, Rainfern ( @Fernwillow ), take Cobwebpaw ( @finley.exe ) and Minnowsplash ( @Littlesun0112 ) to Rugged Range; make sure that place is secure and that you freshen our scent."

Optional prompt: While checking out Rugged Range, you spot a Twoleg standing on the edge of the cliff looking out to the sea. The Twoleg turns and notices your patrol; it promptly chases after you, trying to win a prize from the cat distribution system. Can you escape?
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:47 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Shadowclan? Blueriver thought heh ok
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 24th, 2024, 05:47 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thunderclan border, eh? Nothing they couldn't handle. Hopefully nothing overly dramatic would happen, Owltalon wasn't really in the mood to slash at Thunderclan cats, she kind of wanted more of a peaceful patrol.

Regardless of what happened, and how, she'd lead her patrol to the border and fight with all the fur on her back if the situation called for it.

Jayfrost and Blossomfall? Certainly cats she's heard of. Maybe this patrol will actually show up, unlike her last.

With that, she padded out into the clearing and waited patiently for her patrol, her tail curled neatly around her paws.

Tags: @sylvia26
@alec

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 24th, 2024, 09:48 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost limped closer to where he had lain before fadingsuns call, just to listen and watch as the patrols left, he had certainly not expected to be placed on a patrol himself but before he could do anything a sliver of dark grey and white moved across the edge of his field of vision.
minkpaw had gathered to hear fadingsun announce patrols, like a good apprentice would, while letting her silver eye wander across the cats in the clearing, taking the chance to check on a large amount of cat's wounds in one place. what she had not wanted to hear but almost suspected was that fadingsun called one of the names she absolutely did not want anywhere outside the camp for at least another 3 moons.
stars what is he thinking- was it rude to speak up while all of the other cats were still around? probably yes. did she care? not really.
"fadingsun! with all due respect but you cant send him-" she flicked her tail in jayfrosts direction "on a patrol, he can barely walk as is" she frowned, keeping her gaze trained on fadingsun as she hear the other warrior shuffle behind her, the strong limp made him all but hard to hear.
"if you need someone to replace him, i volunteer to complete the patrol in his place"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:57 PM

( @alec )

Ack! Fadingsun, pay attention to what you’re doing, would you!? Anger at himself swamped him at Minkpaw’s words; he should’ve thought for two seconds before naming Jayfrost to a patrol. “Right, sorry. I don’t want apprentices going to the ThunderClan border right now; Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ) can go instead.”

Shifting his eyes to Jayfrost, he asked, “Have you spoken with Birdsnow about your condition?” If the warrior was still incapable of performing warrior duties and would continue to be for some time, perhaps they needed to re-evaluate his rank. He’d heard whispers of a Caretaker rank in ThunderClan some time ago; perhaps RiverClan could do something like that.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:27 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
( @alec )

Ack! Fadingsun, pay attention to what you’re doing, would you!? Anger at himself swamped him at Minkpaw’s words; he should’ve thought for two seconds before naming Jayfrost to a patrol. “Right, sorry. I don’t want apprentices going to the ThunderClan border right now; Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ) can go instead.”

Shifting his eyes to Jayfrost, he asked, “Have you spoken with Birdsnow about your condition?” If the warrior was still incapable of performing warrior duties and would continue to be for some time, perhaps they needed to re-evaluate his rank. He’d heard whispers of a Caretaker rank in ThunderClan some time ago; perhaps RiverClan could do something like that.

minkpaw nodded, "i understand, but im open to go on other patrols in the future" silver gaze sought out fadingsuns green one in hopes of communicating that she wasnt just saying this to look good. more patrols couldnt hurt anyway, get used to the territory n stuff.. and she wouldnt mind leading another one either.

jayfrost shifted uncomfortably, shoulder aching under the one sided pressure of his bodyweight, "no., i havent spoken to birdsnow yet but i'll see if i can talk to her now" he nodded stiffly, remaining another moment before turning to limp off towards the leader den.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements