Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Open]

Pinewish padded out of the warriors den for a daily hunt. He had stayed inside camp until he had recovered and gotten used to being alive again. Today was the day he was ready to go out and hunt for his clan. The thing was he didn't want to do it on his own. Pinewish's daughter Snailblossom went out to get some fresh air, so she was out of the question. The warrior sat down and groomed his long fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 12th, 2020, 03:21 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@vermin
The deputy trailed out behind the tom, pleased that he wasn't putting up much of a fight. The way he argued with Mistyfern made her assume that he had an authority problem if so that would need to change at least with her. Once far enough outside the den that she assumed she wouldn't be heard, Twilightshine took a seat and stared at the tom eerily for a few seconds. "Here's the deal, whether you get exiled or not will be decided here and now. You're lying, I know that you are and apparently so does Brightstar since she agreed with me. However, I want to hear you tell me honestly what you've done. Start cry, talking about proof and assumptions, or anything that isn't the truth and I'll personally toss your sorry ass out Windclan myself." Nothing in her body language nor voice presented anything other than her normal slothful nature, however, her eyes were solely focused in such an intense cold glare. It was akin to being nude in the middle of a hailstorm, where every chunk of ice was a frosted dagger cutting into skin and bone.
He growled, straying his sight elsewhere. Since when Twilightshine suddenly taken charge and actually started..leading things? From his memory, she wasn't really known to be quite active and said very little. A very detached from the world kind of she-cat with eyes that stared far to somewhere else that she can only see. A very odd cat if he were to label her. And lazy too. Anyways. Who is this she-cat in front of him? Thinking about it now, he really didn't know much about her which triggered some unease speaking up to. Warblerpaw didn't pay any attention to Mistyfern exit, he will deal with that damn brute later. Right now, his anger is beyond the hill tops with him! "I, um.." his voice faded trying to think of a way out of this. But he knew very well that he's already shoved into the corner like a mouse..especially looking into deputy's sharp, green gaze. It was actually..intimidating. "Alright," he started, inhaling. "During the body hunt we buried some of our fallen cats but around the borders their was an unknown she-cat close to Riverclan. I-I was alone at that point-!," trying carefully not rat out Foxpudge and Tawnystep. He didn't like them much but a snitch isn't part of his DNA. "The rest already left to find some prey though it was very little and once staring at the body I decided to ..eat. Hunger took over my mind, I wasn't thinking and decided that if I come back empty pawed then more of us will get even weaker. I promise I didn't kill nor eat our clanmates, but, I may have..nibbled..pecked on a already deceased cat. It was hard to tell really, the snow covered it," The apprentice added on quickly, "I don't know if they were part of Riverclan or whatever, could be a unfortunate rogue. So, there, I told you. Okay? You can't blame me, Windclan is on it's all time low..and my mind wasn't straight, I guess." The small calico stared straight up at Twilightshine, gaze darkened. "But I guess that's not a good excuse, right?" taking a deep breath, eyes momentarily closed he opened them again. "I'd prefer a quick death than exile but if you must. I'm ready, Twilightshine.." the toms voice quivered despite trying to sound strong. This is the hole he pretty much dug out himself. Since when his perfect home turned out to be so crippled and cruel? This is not the Windclan he vowed loyalty to.
Not at all..
Old January 12th, 2020, 03:33 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Twistedkit let Curlkit lick off some of the mud, although she knew that Mistyfern would be the one who would need to pull out the thorns. @FuzzyRatto @Xeno
Old January 12th, 2020, 04:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@hxneysuckle @BILL.

Leopardflare's stare was intense, his mind coaxing the rabbit to come out. Any second now, it had to poke its stupid little head out somewhere... he was certain of it. He could almost taste it, even. The scent alone was driving him wild since he was so hungry, and the rumble of his stomach would've given him away if he hadn't come to the end of his minimal patience. Leopardflare's paw shot into the burrow, batting around wildly, but he felt nothing. The warrior cursed to himself in irritation, but there was a flash of movement in the corner of his eye... The rabbit! It'd come out the other side! He darted after it in long strides and eventually caught up, delivering a bite to its fragile neck. There wasn't much meat on it, but he was proud of the catch anyway.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 12th, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Fireflypaw looked up from his paws, his yellow eyes sparkling with curiosity as he stared at the leader. The young apprentice jumped up and made his way over to the Breezerock.

Character Site

Old January 12th, 2020, 06:07 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

At the familiar pit pat of pawsteps approaching from the side, the medicine cat’s ears swiveled in the direction of the sound and his head turned to follow suit. It was Coyotesnarl, who normally he’d have been annoyed to see, but today he was too angry at Brightstar and Twilightshine to care. ”Yes.” He responded flatly- no quips or snarky retorts like usual. “It’s a trial.” Mistyfern caught Twilightshine’s glare out of the corner of his eye, which he returned with furrowed brows. “Or worse..” She gave him an off feeling. Not a unsettling one.. but one that just didn’t feel right. Them again, he’d always had trouble with authority.

@tutler

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 12th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This was surprising, a lot more cats gathered then she expected and honestly Brightstar was pleased. This way everyone would know the news she was about ready to speak. The creamy molly spotted Mistyfern in the gathered cats, he looked mad. Well if he thought she was going to exile a cat that didn't much matter then. It irritated her how much the tom wanted to keep a cannibal from getting kicked out, even if that wasn't the end decision. Twilight could call that if she wanted to later down he road.
"Cats of WindClan." She meowed trying to piece things together. This was harder to say then she expected. So, she decided to get straight to it. Just like she had with Twilightshine. "From this day onward I will no longer be your leader. I am stepping down." She meowed scanning the crowd with her surprisingly confidant brown eyes. Brightstar wanted t see how they reacted. To set straight any cats who found this wrong. "The reason behind this is, simple. I'm not a suitable leader. If you disagree look around you, think back to when we literally killed each other." She explained twitching her nose a bit. This was going against Blazingstar's choices but she knew she wasn't a good leader. She was okay at sending out patrols but leading a Clan was so different and she wasn't good at that. "With this. Twilightshine will be taking my place as leader, and I hers as deputy." Brightstar concluded looking down at her deputy. "She will lead you well, much better then I have I'm sure."
@Moonraven

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 12th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@vermin
Twilight blinked her eyes very slowly as she watched the apprentice's body, she caught sight of that foolish tom that called himself a healer as he exited, but she paid little heed to him. He was a burr in her pelt that she'd deal with in time if he became a problem. Warblerpaw's tale was rather enlightening. Yes, she was aware that he could be lying his ass off right now but she was going to go out on a limb here. He was most likely withholding information though. She took a moment to process her feeling about him eating some random cat. As much as it should, it didn't bother her all that much anymore since it wasn't one of the cats in the clan, or so he had her believe. Still, she wasn't happy that he had fed the clan the dead cat. What if it had been contaminated, she could be dealing with sick clanma - the tail that had been swishing back and forth behind her was suddenly brought to an abrupt halt.
' The others left to find some prey though it was very little.'
The words brought a flashback to that gift Tawnystep had brought to her. She said it had been a rabbit and that she had nibbled on it which is why it looked so mutilated. Tawnystep had been on patrol alongside Foxpudge and Warblerpaw. It could be far fetched but she couldn't help but feel apprehensive about it. If prey was so little how and where did Tawnystepcatch a rabbit? That chunk of meat hadn't been all that small. Twilightshine hadn't eaten much of it having been interrupted by that apprentice, but still...
"You're right, that's not a very good excuse at all. However, I'll take it." It was a little hard for her to keep her claws sheathed, they were itching to slide out. "You were hungry, hunting patrols haven't been properly sent out, and you saw a body that was not your clanmate and you ate. You did what you had to do to survive so I'll accept that. You won't be exiled and the clan will know nothing of your odd habits. However, I don't approve of you feeding the dead to your clanmates at least not without their consent." She was aware that she sounded utterly insane, but her head was in the right place. To her, the living body needed nourishment, needed to feed. She was pretty sure that it had been more psychological since Warbler had been very lively at the last meeting and certainly didn't look like he was going to fall over dead at any second. She'd accept the reasoning regardless. If she thought about it like a circle of life it made sense, that didn't mean it was right but she could careless for right and wrong with survival hanging on the line.
"Now, one more question. You must answer honestly, they won't get into trouble, much anyway. I have need of cats like you, those whose moral compasses are a little messed up. You went out on patrol with Foxpudge and Tawnystep when you ate that cat. You said your patrol found very little when hunting, yet Tawnystep brought me a rabbit to eat as a gift for attacking me. That doesn't align with what you've told me. So I can't help but wonder what did I eat then?" Twilight rose to stand, rolling the tension out of her shoulders. Her tail fluffed up just a tad as it swung back and forth like a pendulum. "I can't believe that you're the only one who was hungry enough to eat a cat, so tell me, Foxpudge and Tawnystep did they eat this cat as well?" She had already formulated a scenario in her head of what had happened, and she'd call those cats into questioning later but right now she wanted to see if he'd lie to her or not.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 12th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Snailblossom froze when she said she was stepping down. The molly felt her heart break and she flattened her ears to her head. "Your going to give up just like that! What kind of cat are you. I looked up to you!", she yowled. Snailblossom felt Pinewish's tail rest on her shoulder, but that didn't do anything. The warrior fled through the camp entrance and out of the camp.

~~~

Pinewish was surprised at what his sister said and turned to his daughter when she screamed. The tom felt his heart break and he placed his tail on her shoulder. He jumped back when she fled out of the camp. He felt his fur grow hot in embarrassment. Pinewish would usually try to follow, but he didn't. He knew she had to do this on her own.

| @Fuzzy; |

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 12th, 2020, 08:41 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

For some reason he didn't feel any better now that his exile is cancelled out. Only bitterness remained in his heart after everythingthat has happened. Trust? There was never trust in the very beginning! Not even a shroud of doubt from Brighstar from Mistyferns accusations and without a single thought she simply wanted to exile him? The stats of loyalty and respect went from mid tier to now bottom of the barrel.. under the deep, dark sea.
How terrible.
Sitting down, tail twitching in anxiety now as she spoke every word- he knew what was coming around, though,one thing did surprised him. He suppressed a wince at the questioning. A rabbit? Damn it all. I can't hesitate now. "I have no clue but most likely they have not. My fatigue took over, I was only focused on filling my stomach and the worry of prey supply that Windclan urgently needs. We split up after burying the last of our clanmates and once I saw them in camp they already brought back some freshkill." His response had very little blights within the words, making himself sound confident without tripping on a single word saying it smoothly and vague as possible. Most of it was true though, it was all a haze and happened so suddenly. The apprentice mind blacked out only tasting the tang and juicy taste of the meat that slid down his throat into his weed tumbling stomach, growling for some more. Thinking about it some more his shame stunk through his pelt. What is wrong with me? Within the lines of her words, something made his head tip to the side, blue eyes questioning the deputy. "Cats like me? What do you mean,Twilightshine?"
@Moonraven

Last edited by tye; January 12th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread