Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"I hate Rabbittail "Crowpaw paw says getting his tail under stuck."Phantompaw I hear a dog and a human coming"crowpaw says,as he have 2% chance of being right.
Phantompaw shrugged. Any other day, she probably would've though Rabbittail was pretty cool, but she decided to hold her tongue. At this, Phantompaw tenses, looking around, her icy blue eyes taking in her surroundings, and her jaws parted as she tried to catch its scent. “You mean a twoleg?” she asked, her fur bristling warily.
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw shrugged. Any other day, she probably would've though Rabbittail was pretty cool, but she decided to hold her tongue. At this, Phantompaw tenses, looking around, her icy blue eyes taking in her surroundings, and her jaws parted as she tried to catch its scent. “You mean a twoleg?” she asked, her fur bristling warily.
"Yes and And they are coming now,Crowpaw says as he sees the huge dog.,We should run"Crowpaw said nervously.
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:17 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Yes and And they are coming now,Crowpaw says as he sees the huge dog.,We should run"Crowpaw said nervously.
Phantompaw saw it, a hide snarling creature with long agile legs, a long snout and dark eyes. Its paws were massive, nearly the size of Phantompaw's head, and each was tipped with five fang-like claws, each as long as her teeth. Drool dripped from the corners of its great mouth, and Phantompaw stood stock still, but not out of fear, out of plain old stubbornness. “Then do it! I'll distract it!” Phantompaw growled, shoving Crowpaw away with with her shoulder.

Last edited by doghouse; April 19th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:23 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw saw it, a hide snarling creature with long agile legs, a long snout and dark eyes. Its paws were massive, nearly the size of Phantompaw's head, and each was tipped with five fang-like claws, each as long as her teeth. Drool dripped from the corners of its great mouth, and Phantompaw stood stock still, but not out of fear, out of plain old stubbornness. “Then do it! I'll distract it!” Phantompaw growled, shoving Crowpaw away with with her shoulder.
Crowpaw didn't want to see phantompaw hurt nor see her angry as ran before he noticed he was surrounded by a pack of dogs he notices he in danger as he calls for phantompaw help.
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Bird spirit lay down in her warm nest sleeping peacefully. No dreams came, but that was normal for her. Birds put was suddenly awoken by a racking pain from her stomach. [I]Oh no![I] Birdspirit thought miserably. Though she was expecting kits, Birdspirit hadn't told anyone. She jut wanted to forget about having kits and pretend it never happened. Bird spirit kept doing her warrior duties, hoping no one noticed that she was slower and that her belly had gotten considerably bigger. Birdspirit didn't want cats asking who the father was... because he was in a different clan. But ignoring the problem didn't stop it, because Birdspirit was having her kits! Another pain racked her body and Birdspirit let out a groan of pain. No one was in the Warriors den, as everyone was out hunting, on a patrol, or helping around the camp. A strong pain racked her body and a kit appeared beside her. It was a black little tom, his fur looking just like his fathers. Another pain, and another kit appeared. It was another tom, a black tabby instead of just black this time. Another pain, this time the most painful, and a kit appeared. A tabby she-cat, who looked just like Birdspirit. Bird spirit pulled all her kits close to her and licked their fur. The kits mewed and suckled. Maybe being a mother won't be so bad after all, with these adorable kits. Birdspirit thought.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@fenic! @Zero to Hero @bad company
Just the sight of Surgestorm's knowledge brightening his eyes as he was reminded of what he was capable of made Featherpaw smile broadly. The look of determination returned to his panicked face, and his eyes like steel as he got right back to work. Seeing this filled Featherpaw's heart with joy- a feeling that contrasted immensely with the darker pit of sorrow that was lodged deep inside of the moonlight- coloured cat's body. But she refused to be taken prisoner by that darkness, and instead thought as positively as one could in a time like this. She could not give up even an ounce of her hope- because she wasn't the only one who needed it. Seeing the life spark back into Leopardpaw's eager eyes brightened that hopeful spark.
And as Surgestorm asked her to fetch the marigold, the young apprentice nodded and padded quickly to where he kept that specific herb. By now, Featherpaw knew almost exactly where he kept his herbs; which herb in which space. Unless, of course, he switched it up on her and she had to ask. Thankfully, he had the marigold in it's usual place on the far left, and she gently scooped up some of the brightly coloured flowers in her maw.
When she turned her crystal blue gaze to her right, she saw Leopardpaw get the dampened moss as requested by Surgestorm, and another herb- gumweed, she recognized. It was primarily used for a cough or any swelling in the nose or throat, but it had been occasionally used to seal wounds faster. Featherpaw noted several other herbs that may do that job well, such as goldenrod, yarrow, or ferns.
But two plants struck Featherpaw as quite useful in this time of slight panic. Thyme- which was known to calm any sort of anxiety or nerves, and dandelion leaves- which would calm a cat of a nervous breakdown. She'd heard Surgestorm mention these herbs before in earlier conversations. Featherpaw hurried back to his side, setting down the marigold and heading back to fetch the thyme and dandelion leaves. Hurrying back, she said to Surgestorm, "Surge, perhaps you should give these dandelion leaves to Moonpaw after she wakes up? Maybe Leopardpaw, too." She said, noting the passed out Leopardpaw laying nearby. "And maybe the thyme could help them as well? Or possibly you?" She asked him, making sure to stay out of his way.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; April 19th, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Crowpaw didn't want to see phantompaw hurt nor see her angry as ran before he noticed he was surrounded by a pack of dogs he notices he in danger as he calls for phantompaw help.
Phantompaw watched him run, then turned back to the massive dog and took off, running away from Crowpaw, her hopes to lead it away. To her luck, she managed after several moments of hard running, its hot breath on her tail, she lost it. And that's when she heard Crowpaw calling her. Shaking her head, still panting hard, she raced after him, seeing that he was surrounded by a couple more dogs and hissed. “Great Place of No Stars!” she hissed under her breath, letting out a yowl to draw the dog's attention to her.

Last edited by doghouse; April 19th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@bad company @meraki @Lilly @fenic!

Surgestorm continued to work vigeriously on Moonpaw, his eyes never leaving the small she-cat even when Leopardpaw deposited the things he asked for beside him. He took note of the gumweed after a few seconds, nudging it to sit besides the cobwebs and other herbs he was qickly using up on Moonpaw. Good thinking, Lepy.. He focused a few more moments, not looking up until he heard the small thump of Leopardpaw falling to the ground when she passed out. His first instinct was to go to her, but forced himself to prioritize. Moonpaw needs help first. Leopardpaw is alright, I can see her breathing. A moment passed and he finally seemed to notice that there was an extra body in the den. "Tawnypaw," He meowed almost absentmindedly, knowing her to be a friend of Moonpaw's. The medicine cat spotted the small wounds inflicted upon the young cat, and with a pang, realized that she must had witnessed the badger attack. He knew that she would be haunted by it just as much he would.
As Featherpaw returned to his side with the marigold, as well as two other herbs he recognized as thyme and dandalion, he offered a sheepish smile to her. "That's a good idea," He meowed, moving the dandalion leaves off to the side for now. Moonpaw was likely to be unconcious for quite a while, they definitely wouldn't need them until she woke. The tom casually lifted a thyme leaf from the pile, chewing the herbs in his mouth slowly as he took the marigold and continued his work on his niece's wounds. The tom was mostly calm by now, just was soothed further as the juices trickled down his throat. After a few seconds, his mind seemed to clear even further. He paused once more after it kicked in. "Oh, Featherpaw," The tom meowed to the she-cat, seeing as she was the calmest in the room. "Could you take a look at Tawnypaw over there? I see some scratches and she'll likely need some thyme. And then maybe splash some water on Leopardpaw and get her to eat some thyme as well?" He knew it was a lot to ask, but there was no way this tom was going to leave Moonpaw's side for even a moment with those kind of injuries. There was still so much work to do. However, he had trained Featherpaw in the basics, so he knew she would be able to handle things such as those he asked her. "I've got Moonpaw from here on out," He meowed as determined as he could sound, hoping that he was right by saying that. The WindClan medicine cat lifted one of the layers of soaked cobwebs, wincing as it made a wet sucking noise as it was pulled off of the gaping claw mark. He quickly applied a layer of chewed marigold before applying another layer of cobwebs carefully, pressing firmly with his paws until he was certain the blood wasn't soaking through. The tom continued to repeat this over and over again, his heart hardened against the fact that this badly hurt cat was indeed one of his most beloved family members.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:23 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Obsidiansky watched the two with an amused expression on his features. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be a warrior in no time," He purred as he glanced up at the sky. Hm... just after sun-high. It was a good time for a nap, and the ebony pelted tom could use one... but, the younger cat seemed to be awfully excited about this tour. Besides, though the tom didn't show it, he was sure Russel was excited as well. Probably-- coming to a new place was scary, and intriguing at the same time. Obsidiansky remembered they'd all had to leave the Camp when the fire swept through... obviously, unless they wanted to die... and he remembered coming to a new place. It'd been scary at first, yes, but soon he had worked up the courage to look around and explore some.

He'd been happy there. But, it was nice to be back in Camp. There was no place like home, after all. And his home was the most comfortable and unique of all. The place that he would always love. A pleased purr rumbled in the tom's throat as he kneaded his claws, glancing over around the clearing before he yawned again. "Maybe Russel's right, Jitter... I'm kinda tired too..." His voice trailed off as he stretched out, spine curving in a perfectly shaped inwards arch. He unsheathed his claws, stretching them, looking as though he were grabbing at something for a minute before he stopped and sheathed them, sitting up and giving a small shake of his head.

This was meant to clear it, but it looked as though he'd just come out of water; either that, or like he was very confused about where he was. Yawning again, Obsidiansky's tail twitched in an amused manner as he glanced around. "Over there's the nursery. Kits-- cats who aren't old enough to train yet, cats who are under six moons, and their Mothers or cats who are expecting kits stay there." He told them, and then his glance turned towards the elders' den. "And that's the elders' den... cats who are too old to fight and hunt any longer retire there," He told his two companions. A shudder went down his spine at the thought of joining. Obsidiansky was a warrior at heart; despite his friendly nature, he was far too dedicated to being a part of WindClan to ever want to join the elders' den.

"The leaders' den is over there... as you can imagine, it's where the leader of our whole Clan stays. And then there's the medicine cat's den... the medicine cat, the cat who takes care of us when we get sick or hurt or something and her apprentice stay in there." He glanced back at the two of them, searching their expressions. "Any questions?" He asked, as though he were training an apprentice. In the way he might speak to Rainpaw, or if he were to someday have another apprentice, the way that he would speak to them. He was ready to take a nap; but being rude wouldn't do him any good, he needed to have patience with these strangers. Once they were settled in, then perhaps he could get some rest.
@Lonestar23

Russel and Jitter listened and followed the rest of the tour cooperatively. When they had been introduced to the nursery, Jitter had responded with cooing noises and several 'aawww's as she pattered over to briefly greet the cute little kits.

When they were pointed toward the leader's den, Russel peered his clear blue gaze into the shadowy depths of it. Infernosky must still be in there. He wondered how it was going. Was everything going well? Despite this tour, there was still a 50/50 chance of them actually being able to stay here, and the answers were still being debated inside that den. He hoped they would be finished soon; he felt his fur getting a little antsy just thinking about it.

Lastly, touring the outside of the medicine cat's den was particularly interesting to Jitterbug. She took in a deep inhale of the scents that were hovering around the outside of it; so many different smells she had never even imagined could have existed here. Some smelled delicious, others smelled odd, and others smelled awful. As a wave of these scents drifted into her nostrils, her muzzle twitched in response. "Wow," She said outright, "I wanna go in there."

At this point, Russel cleared his throat and discouraged the notion, "I think we've bothered enough cats today; perhaps another time." He ignored the tortie's grumbling noises as he turned to answer Obsidiansky's final, concluding question, "So far, everything makes sense to me. I'm sure we'll come up with questions as we come to them---that is, if we stay long enough for more questions to arise."

He looked up at the sky now. It was so blue...clear, except for several fluffy white clouds. Nothing at all like the city sky, which was always a blanket of smog hovering over the city. He had only been able to view one or two stars in the sky there, always drowned out by the city lights. One of the most thrilling parts of their journey here, for him, was to experience the full host of a starry sky above the forest trees. He looked forward to that tonight, regardless of the outcomes of todays shenanigans. It was sun-high, however, and a nap was certainly in order for these three cats.

"Are you required to keep an eye on us if we take a few hours to rest? I don't want to leave you sleep-deprived..." Russel inquired to their kind tour guide in his gentle, polite tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @InfernoFlicker why, we sound like 1600's people, by thy liketh the talk of poetic Shakespeare, doth thou enjoy thine talk? lol }

He sat there, his mind set on his plans. First, a patrol, then maybe a talk with some warriors or a visit to the elders for exciting stories! He thought about playing with the apprentices or kits, have some fun for the day. And though he didn't know much, he knew the backstories of the clan. And he so happened spotted the former deputy of WindClan. Infernosky. Though he didn't know much about her he knew she was once a great deputy and played the part better than any deputy in history. What ever would make her resign? Stress maybe? Or the constant nagging the leader put her through? Oh no. Dapplestar was amazing, bless her soul if she watches from the stars. His black tail flicked as he thought. Such a terrible thing. Gave her only lives for her kits, then dies from illness. He didn't know if those kits were born, but lordy he hoped so. Such precious things, kits are. They breath new life into the clan, why, they are the best to play with too! So soft and cuddly with their long, poofy kitten fur and their little pokey teeth and clingy claws. Ah yes, kits were good. And Elders where just as great! Their old wise tales that they share about the past, how they fought many battles, how the things they did caused their injuries, their morals and wise lessons. Nothing could beat that.

So, he rose to his paws and padded diligently to her, and sat down, his tail flicking. "Ah, Infernosky, is it? Why you look lovely today. The sun must compliment that pelt of yours." he purred, raising an eyebrow with a smile, giving him a sweet, flirty look. Of course, with play, comes flirt, to get play from the mollies. Oh, she probably had her own life to deal with than him but hey, he wouldn't have known it, being how he was.
{So technically Infernosky is still in the leaders den but let's just assume that she left already, because technically she's just about ready to leave so.}

Infernosky's firey red form could be seen emerging into the sun-high light beams from the shadows of Blazingstar's den. She took a deep breath into her stomach and blew out through her maw. Okay. That was done. She couldn't believe it. Rather, she couldn't decide which was harder to believe; that Dapplestar was gone, or that she is practically forgotten by Windclan. She had been gone for such a long time that the new generation of cats had not been told her story. It made her a little solemn, but of course, no evidence of sorrow could be seen on her emotionless statue of a face. She looked around at the camp now, hazel optics honing in on a group of three cats; a tortie a chartreaux, and another grey tom. The first step, being re-accepted into the clan, had been completed. The second step now was to readjust herself and teach her two city-cat friends the ways of clan living. It seemed like they were learning much from Obsidiansky; she was grateful to him for keeping them company so willingly.

Her thought process was interrupted by the sound of her name. Surprised, she turned her leafy green optics toward a tom. He seemed to know her. Could he have remembered her from her time as Windclan's deputy? Or perhaps Shrikecall had spread the information around already? Word travels fast in a clan, she always knew. Perplexed, she walked slowly and delicately over to where he sat, complimenting her fur. It always tended to glow like deep red fire on sunny days like this.
"Yes, it is Infernosky," She acknowledged the brute with a formal greeting through a dip of the cranium, "...How did you know that?" The former deputy was so perplexed by the tom speaking her name that she didn't even pick up the flirting signals--yet. She was never good at mingling. In fact, despite Dapplestar, Twilightsky and Swallowsong's efforts to convince her to search for a mate, she had never allowed herself enough free time to do so.

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; April 19th, 2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 09:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A mrrow of amusement left Cinderkit's maw at his answers. Only this stupid because I'm not an apprentice yet? What makes him think that he'll be any smarter as an apprentice? Cinderkit thought with a scoff. And, she was still doubtful on Rainkit's remark that he was sure he wasn't a girl. For someone who didn't think they were a girl, he sure did seem like one to her. She acted more tough then he did, and she was supposed to pretend that he was cool or something? Was that what those idiotic little flirts did, running around squeaking about 'cute' toms? True, he was pretty cute... in a little kit, innocent sort of way that made her sick to her stomach. Ugh, what kind of parents would let their child live that way? If she ever had a kit as annoying as this one, she'd probably kill herself... first the kit, then herself if the others were the same way. As long as she found a mate who was open to the idea. Well... she could let young, little kits off. Older ones? They wouldn't be quite so lucky. His questions put a smile on her features... and not the friendly kind, either. The cold, cruel kind that seemed to spark like a fire, the kind that would terrify kits and older cats alike for moons to come. "I'm not lonely, no... I just don't have much interest or see much potential in making friends with mewling, whiny little brats. I'm not rude; be grateful I'm not a liar, like most cats like myself are. I do have a family, somewhere... not here, obviously, idiot, or I would be spending time with them and not talking to a cat like you. I am being social; being antisocial would be sitting in a corner, hiding my face from the world. Like I said, I don't have much interest or see much potential in making friends with whiny brats. I got the name Cinderkit because of my grey and black pelt, I'm assuming. And yes, I'll be an apprentice in a moon. Satisfied, little ugly cat?" She asked with a hiss. Okay, so she was officially a mean cat. Who cared? No one wanted to be labeled as 'nice' if 'nice' was spending time with cats like these. And, it seemed no one nowadays cared about being labeled as 'nice' anyways. Especially not Cinderkit.
Applekit heard the comments and padded over. "Hi Rainkit, Cinderkit." he meowed. "What're you up to?" Applekit was bored, and looking for something to do. He glanced longingly at the medicine den, them scolded himself. He wanted to be a warrior! Not a medicine cat... right?

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread