Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2018, 10:02 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a choked sob, mad at herself for letting a kitten offended her so much, she felt completely miffed as salty tears starting to roll down her cheeks, "I-- y-you-" She wept her mind seemly flying much to fast for her. The poppy seeds seemed to not be doing their job as she still had insomnia and the pain in her stomach actually seemed to have gotten worse, "My stomach really hurts and I feel so h-hot." Gorsebird whimpered pushing herself against him for comfort.
Stormglare eyes widened, she seem in pain. He didn't notice as much but now he did. He blinked, worry fill his gaze. "Sh-hould I get Surgestorm? You'll be okay right?" He fretted, letting her lean on him. Could the Medince cat even do anything? Gosh, he was clueless to this. He licked away her tears, quite worried about her. She felt hot? Maybe the air? "If your hot maybe I can get some moss soaked in water to cool you down? That works, right?" He meowed. The last part was mostly for himself, truth be told. Stormglare tail stopped flickering, he slowly began to rise to get Surgestorm. Letting her have enough time to stop him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:36 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Before he had left, he had had a few friends that he would sleep by in the warriors den, Blazingstorm- Blazingstar now, was one of them. But of course that was a long time ago, most of his past friends had their own mate and own friends to sleep to at night now, and Blazingstar was the very leader of Windclan, he wouldn't be sleeping in the warriors den anymore so he really had no one. It was whoever decided they were too tired to sleep anywhere else, or didn't have any friends or a mate to sleep next to. And he didn't mind that, though he did like the thought of having the same cat there constantly rather than a new one every night. He liked the thought a lot, so he offered it to her. Now whether she'd take the offer or not would be another story. He quietly hoped that she would, but wouldn't be terribly hurt if she decided not. She was her own cat and could do whatever she wished to do. He wouldn't push it.

A long moment of silence went on as he did what he could to help her leg, so much that he figured that she hadn't heard what he said, and a few moments of analyzing her and he could confirm that. She had spaced out. He chuckled internally as she flicked her ears in embarrassment, trying to figure out what he had said before deciding to just say something and hope it was the right thing to say in response to what he had said. Her reassurance made him relax a bit, he wasn't as stiff as when he first started doing the stretched to her leg, but that didn't take away his alertness. He would still make sure that she didn't show any major signs of pain, which she didn't seem to do. When she did flinch, it was only minor and he could narrow it down to just stiffness and an uncomfortable pressure, nothing that he should worry about. And when the leg finally popped, he blinked a bit in surprise and cautiously let go of her leg as she visibly seemed to relax. That must have done the trick! Soon enough, she purred out her thanks to him, which he smiled lightly and nodded his head. "My pleasure!" Duskflight's ear swiveled slightly as he heard a rumbling from her direction before he let out an audible chuckle.

"I suppose we should go get something to eat huh? I don't think that was my stomach, but it's certainly going to be that way soon." His head turned slightly to look in the direction of the fresh kill pile before he looked back at her, slowly standing up. "Would you rather me fetch some food, is your leg okay now?" Despite how relaxed she looked and the sound of her leg popping, he couldn't be completely sure that she was okay to walk now and needed that reassurance before he could fully relax.
Windcrest looked at Duskflight. "After the pop...it's usually okay." She nodded as she lifted herself onto her paws. She walked slowly and a bit unsteadily but manages to get around. She stopped and pulled her leg up and down giving it a bit more exercise. Nodding in reassurance towards the tom the Molly looked toward the fresh-kill pile. "I c-can go with you." She blinked feeling embarrassed at the thought that he would go get her food. She padded beside him accidently brushing her soft fur against his own. Her pelt felt tingles as she did and the molly quickly moved a tiny bit away so she wasn't brushing up against him. "S-so..." She started as she walked a bit ahead. "What kinda...uhm prey do you l-like most?" She questioned. For a quick moment she realized it sounded dumb and she had to restate what she meant. "I know hares are probably it...I uhm...mean besides them." She flattened her ears hoping he wouldn't think of her as not smart.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:41 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare eyes widened, she seem in pain. He didn't notice as much but now he did. He blinked, worry fill his gaze. "Sh-hould I get Surgestorm? You'll be okay right?" He fretted, letting her lean on him. Could the Medince cat even do anything? Gosh, he was clueless to this. He licked away her tears, quite worried about her. She felt hot? Maybe the air? "If your hot maybe I can get some moss soaked in water to cool you down? That works, right?" He meowed. The last part was mostly for himself, truth be told. Stormglare tail stopped flickering, he slowly began to rise to get Surgestorm. Letting her have enough time to stop him.
Gorsebird roughly tugged on the tomcat's tail letting out a few elongated sniffles as she did so, "N-no! D-don't go I'm scared, S-stormy! I don't want to be left alone!" She pleaded, letting out soft whimpers as what felt like claws pierced her stomach, "Don't go, please! I'm sure the pain and fever will pass I just need some rest." She mewed, not believing it but, at the same time not willing to let the tom cat leave her side for even a moment.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:25 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

SplashBreeze slumped into his best and fell asleep the second he got comfortable. He had had a very bad night at the gathering. All SplashBreeze ever wanted to do was just sleep all his problems away. But he had to fight in this never ending war. It was the right thing to do. He couldn't sleep things away now...

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; March 2nd, 2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Charmer

Mistkit the blind kitten who lost both her parents one abandoning the other clan the other in labor and her only littermate being a stillborn she was rather lonely naturally. She flicked her grey tail that blending in with her soft fuzzy looking grey fur and white underbelly. Her glazed over eyes wandering, as she had no muscle control over them. She battered at a small pebble in the dirt minding her own business, after all she had just recovered from a bunch of kits throwing rocks in her, so she had a few scars from that in her pelt. She wasn’t that aware of her surroundings when she was, on rare ocassions distracting, but besides that she was always jumping around trying to search for cats ready to attempt to murder her, that’s how the clan felt like to her, like how most cats who once were healers in the Dusk Syndicate felt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Hawkfeather couldn’t help but let a small smile come to his maw as he gazed at his beautiful mate with a sense of love and pride, seeing how well she was taking this abrupt change in their life together. Thinking over it, the tan-furred male probably shouldn’t have worried about this all in the first place like he had done, surely not as much at the very least. “As long as we both work together, I’m sure that we can handle one kitten.” He mentioned to her with a light swish of his tail across the loose dirt behind him. Many cats in the clans usually raised litters of kittens, which ranged from two to even five little bundles to care for - certainly one kitten between them shouldn’t cause much trouble? As the warrior thought this, Hawkfeather gazed down at the shekit that had already seemed attached to Caracalspirit, seeing the kindhearted female as a mother figure faster than he had originally expected. This was a good thing though, without a doubt. “I think she has already taken a liking to you, my dear.” He said with another sense of happy feelings flowing through his fur. The small white-and-brown furred kitten’s delightful purring could surely be heard as his mate ran her tongue gently through the tiny creature’s softened pelt. He grew relaxed with his sense of ease and peace that seemed to linger between the three of them now - that was until she asked the kitten’s name. He hadn’t really thought that far ahead, hoping that she might’ve had an idea for a name, but it seemed like his responsibility now. “Well…” He began, looking at the kitten once more, thinking about possible names for them, “How about.. Flurrykit?” It was the first thing that came to mind, seeing her variety of fur pattern and how she just appeared in general. “How does that sound for a name?” Hawkfeather would, of course, ask for his mate’s opinion before decisions would be made. The kitten mewed happily with each stroke of the shecat’s tongue, feeling the warmth of a cat that seemed like a mother. Hawkfeather was touched by the sight of such things, but was taken a little by surprise when she asked if he wished to take care of the kitten. “O-Of course, I do! I just don’t want you to feel overwhelmed or anything, I know that this is all so sudden and without any preparation or anything..” He said, stuttering slightly in his words, “But I know that you’ll be a great mother and that any kitten being raised under your kindness will grow up to become a wonderful cat someday!” The Chausie meant these words with all of his heart and did his best to express that.
Caracalspirit smiled at her mate, her ears pricked and eyes bright. Her tail curled around her as she lay in front of him, watching the kit with nervous excitement. One kit couldn't be too much trouble. Sure, kits were loud and full of energy, but it was only one. And there were two adult cats. Her and Hawkfeather. They could both help the kit, though she would have to stay in the nursery until it could walk and eat actual food. So a few moons. "I'm sure, too," she mewed. At least it wasn't five kits. Or even three. Those would be pawful, especially because she had no experience with kits. It'd get out of control! She internally cringed at the thought of tiny kits running around her paws while she couldn't control them, having to chase down tiny bundles of energy and fluff. As she looked down towards the small kit, reminding herself it was only one, she smiled. She seemed to already have warmed up to her, which was good. She would be caring for her, so they might as well get bonded anyways. Caracalspirit purred softly and felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest. "I think she has, as well. That's good," she mewed, the fuzzy feeling still there. Caracalspirit was already attached to the kit, a motherly bond was already growing, and she ran her tongue over the kit's fur, purring and wondering about the kit's name. She couldn't call it 'the kit' forever, now could she? That'd be odd, and a bit rude. She needed a proper name. She paused, glancing up at Hawkfeather. He seemed to be thinking about names, and she tilted her head slightly, also thinking. She wasn't good with names, so she hoped her mate was thinking of a good one. When he began speaking, she pricked her ears. He looked at the kitten, and then decided on a name. "Flurrykit is adorable, Hawky! It suits her," she mewed delightedly, a grin on her face. She purred. Flurrykit. It suited the white parts of fur on the little bundle. And it sounded pretty, too. "It's perfect!" She mewed happily, her ears pricked and tail swishing happily. Caracalspirit was gleeful, a kit of her own without the months of being in the nursery, and it was painless! She was already both protective and attached to the kit, and she was going to be the best mother she could be. She was waiting for her mates reply, hoping he'd agree to care for the small kitten. "Yeah, it is, but whats the worst thing one she-kit could do? I'm sure we'll be able to handle it!" She mewed confidently, her eyes sparkling with eager happiness. "Oh, i'm flattered Hawky. You'll be a wonderful father," she grinned, licking his ear affectionately and then turning back to the kit, licking its head. She purred softly. "So, Flurrykit is ours to..take care of now..I think we can do this!" She chirped, grinning happily.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:05 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"If we must," Silentkit muttered under her breath. I could try and make a fool of her... Plan in mind, she put on a bright façade and bounced up next to the other kit. "I'm Silentkit! Who are you?" she piped. Without waiting for an answer, she darted in between the other kit legs and scraped out the shredded moss that was lying there. Flinging it out, she ruled, "The cat who gets the moss before the sun stops touching the ground wins. Up for it?" She raced for one clump, stretching out unsheathed claws. For a second, a dash of excitement entered her eyes, but it quickly faded. What's the use of this, anyway?
"Oh!" Leapkit was pleasantly surprised. She didn't expect Silentkit to really want to play. I didn't even know her name until just now! "Okay!" she purred happily, chasing after her companion. With a fake growl, Leapkit skidded after the shredded moss, which was growing dustier and dustier by the second.
Mama would be horrified, she thought. She suppressed a grin as she imagined her mother's expression at seeing her kit make such a fool of herself. Leapkit launched herself at the moss, trying to hook it in her claws before Silentkit could reach it.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:13 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird roughly tugged on the tomcat's tail letting out a few elongated sniffles as she did so, "N-no! D-don't go I'm scared, S-stormy! I don't want to be left alone!" She pleaded, letting out soft whimpers as what felt like claws pierced her stomach, "Don't go, please! I'm sure the pain and fever will pass I just need some rest." She mewed, not believing it but, at the same time not willing to let the tom cat leave her side for even a moment.
Almost instantly he returned to his spot, settling back down next to her. "Okay, I won't. I won't leave you. Get some rest, for me now then." Stormglare licked her forehead, entwining his tail with her. Hoping that she would feel better soon. What if she was sick? He didn't want that. Not to mention his tail kind of hurt now. His poor tail. Stormglare nuzzled her, she'll be okay. She said it herself, anyway. Surely Gorsebird would tell him if she felt sick. The grey tom felt tired himself but force his eyes open. It would be rude to fall asleep. It wasn't like Gorsebird was boring, however. It was just his own body that was tired.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:23 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"Oh!" Leapkit was pleasantly surprised. She didn't expect Silentkit to really want to play. I didn't even know her name until just now! "Okay!" she purred happily, chasing after her companion. With a fake growl, Leapkit skidded after the shredded moss, which was growing dustier and dustier by the second.
Mama would be horrified, she thought. She suppressed a grin as she imagined her mother's expression at seeing her kit make such a fool of herself. Leapkit launched herself at the moss, trying to hook it in her claws before Silentkit could reach it.
Silentkit quickly faltered in her chase, reducing herself to an unsteady stumble.
Tripping on a loose piece of bracken, she leaped forward with a spread of false surprise on her face. "Ooooow!" she wailed in an overdramatic tone. "You know my mom will turn you into crow-food."
She whined in an uptight way, hoping to cause some annoyance. "You better help me into an empty nest soon," she hissed, "or I'm gonna tell on you!"
She snickered softly to herself, imagining all the hilarious outcomes. Silentkit loved the prospect of making a fool of others. Seeing the blunders and embarrassment that followed was like winning a life-time supply of fresh-kill for her Just wait...
Waffle.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:10 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
The grey and white tabby flicked his ears nonchalantly as raindrops pooled in the creases. Cool water tickled and dripped down under his fur and made him fluff up occasionally, coarse coat keeping him relatively dry in comparison to some of the completely drenched cats he watched returning back to the safety of the gorse camp. When the familiar voice of his new apprentice called out over the drizzle, Harrierclaw swing his head back around to look over his other shoulder. His face was rather austere, but a glint and arching of his eyes betrayed his expression, happy to see the tortoiseshell molly.

"Alright, good morning." He chuffed with a hint of a smile, following her with his eyes as she sped up and then came to an abrupt stop nearby. "Sorry about the weather, but it's a bit past our control... Today will be pretty easygoing; I'd like to see how well you can control yourself while sprinting on such uneven earth." Harrierclaw lifted a forepaw and motioned across the muddy training moor. "I'll be following behind you, and when we get to the other end of the moor we can work on stances." He gave a taut nod and got to his paws, letting Larkpaw decide when to begin.
Splotched pelt masked with the distant grey of drizzle, Larkpaw gave an energetic hop as her mentor's gaze left her body. She was excited. Under-exaggeration. She was so immensely delighted to have a new mentor, as it meant that she could finally begin on her path to become a warrior. That was something that Larkpaw had dreamed of for a while now, and so when she was welcomed by Harrierclaw, she could not help but become somewhat enthusiastic to begin her training with him.
Attempting to extinguish the previous grin that hung on her features, Larkpaw shook out her damp pelage. "Morning," she responded back, in a chirpy, and upbeat voice. Her gaze trailed after his own, observing the muddy, and somewhat rough terrain. Her nose crinkled up at his string of words. It wasn't that she didn't want to gallop across the earth, it was more like she was a little sceptical about how well she'd be able to do it. Especially within such miserable conditions. A soft grumbling noise broke through her lips, however it was as low as a whisper.

Larkpaw steadied herself out, claws already unsheathed and preparing themselves for the bumpy road ahead. The femme tossed another, swift glance to her mentor, before counting down from three in the back of her head. As she reached one, the she-cat began to run. She began at a slower pace, still getting used to the sloppy conditions. Although, within a few moments, her pace quickened and she was at her usual pace. The muddy moorlands were difficult to conquer, however, she had seemed to get the hang of it after a while. It was all just about being carefu-- yikes! Feeling her hind plummet into the dirt below, Larkpaw gave a rapid yelp of shock. The cool and somewhat sticky substance clung to her fur, and the female gave a scowl at the sight of her mucky appendages and coat. However, after giving herself a quick shake, she was back to running. Trying to ignore the gross sensation of the mud, Larkpaw subconsciously put more effort into her sprint. Teeth grinding together, whilst brows knitted. She was just hoping that the mud would wash off in the faint rain.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Closed Thread