Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2018, 04:27 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Tempestkit continued to suckle his paw obviously mimicking nursing behavior. What could he say think? He was hungry! "Mah, Mah! Mah and Woaspow~" He hummed unconcerned with the weather as all he cared about was his paw...and his stomach, "MAH! Tenpostkite hongery! Fed Tenpostkite!" He wailed his mood changing to upset again squirming as he tried to get to Gorsebird's warm and milk-filled belly.
Wishpaw smiled! The perfect opportunity! If she knew a thing about queens, (which she didn't) They loved to talk about their kits. "So, that's a very hungry kit you have there, huh?" She laughed . Her paw floated up to her mouth, instinctively mimicking Tempestkit. Then it floated back down.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 24th, 2018, 06:33 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Wishpaw looked around for someone to pester. Her eyes fell on an apprentice napping in the corner. She bounced over and prodded them, not trying to be gentle at all.
@Rivermoon_
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; April 24th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:47 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang followed the medicine cat's gaze and noticed at once how the day had gotten on. "It sure does," he agreed as he got to his feet, his left hip creaking a bit as he stood. "I'd say I'd best be off if I want to be back in my den before dark." The old tom looked at Surgestorm, gratitude shining in his lone, orange eye. "Thanks for taking the time to teach me a thing or two. I suppose I'll see you around at halfmoon, the gathering, around the territory. Here and there, you know," he prattled. "The Shadowclan medicine cat, Daydream now, back when I first took this job they did my 'apprentice ceremony'. I'd say I've learned enough to be due for the real thing if you'd like to join for that." Shinefang's whisker's twitched in amusement, "Can't wait to see what my full name will be," he said with a chortling huff.
Surgestorm stood up as well, some of his own joints popping as he stretched them after some time being still. He arched his back with a long yawn and then stood back up straight, a satisfied smile curving his mouth upwards at the corners. "It was no problem," He meowed, giving the other medicine cat a friendly nudge. "I had fun. It's a long process, but teaching is definitely fun. I suppose you'll learn that when you eventually get an apprentice of your own in the future," He mused. The ebony tom perked his ears at the mention of his official ceremony, his eyes brightening as he was invited. "I'd love to be there!" He chirped, suddenly filled with energy despite the long day he had had. He chuckled at the older tom's joke, playing along and humming: "Oh, what could it possibly be..." The medicine cat sat back onto his haunches. "Just let me know when it is," He meowed. "Oh, and just know that you're always welcome here in WindClan. I'll help you out whenever you need it."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 24th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Rivermoon

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Wishpaw looked around for someone to pester. Her eyes fell on an apprentice napping in the corner. She bounced over and prodded them, not trying to be gentle at all.
@Rivermoon_

Lightpaw groaned at the intrusion on her nap. She felt the pain flow through her back at she was prodded. She lifted her head and blinked the sleep from her green eyes. She stared up at Wishpaw and growled in playful annoyance. "Wishpaw," she whined softly to the other apprentice. "I was trying to sleep." Lightpaw let a yawn fall from her mouth and her tongue stretch. She began to stretch the other parts of her body as well.
Old April 25th, 2018, 01:25 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw lazily groomed her paw, listening to the humming of Lynxpaw's purr. She sighed, and blinked her eyes to keep the sun out of them. Sometimes she enjoyed it when neither of them knew what to do, they could just hang out. Other times she prefered it when his tom friends were around, she could tussle with them and Lynxpaw, even with her best friends constant reminder to be gentle with her. Mothpaw would be tough enough to not have them be as gentle if it weren't for Lemonspotted. Mothpaw absent mindedly shook her head as an attempt to get rid of her negative thoughts, especially Lemonspotted. It seemed as if Mothpaw could never stop thinking about the terrible molly. "Sure! I'm up for hunting anytime!" Mothpaw purred, she sure was glad that he had taught her how to hunt, she didn't want to be a completely useless warrior. Surely, she didn't have to fight, after all, who would make a cat who didn't know how to fight, fight? Mothpaw nodded, as he spoke. She couldn't understand why Lynxpaw agreed with her, she was his mother! No matter how terrible shouldn't he love her? Mothpaw loved her father, no matter how many times he annoyed her mother, and she loved her mother, no matter how many times she grouched at her father. "It's not even a little bit funny!" Mothpaw said, "Even you know that!" Mothpaw was always sensitive and easily provoked when it came to family matters, she just couldn't understand how Lynxpaw laughed about his. Mothpaw shrugged, half of the time she didn't understand her family either. "They were never really mates, I guess that covers most of it," she said. She didn't understand why two cats who hated eachother would raise kits together, but she guessed they got along well after they raised a little so it was a very good thing. Mothpaw purred, "I know." She half closed her eyes, she never used to really think about the future, but if the future was something good, she most certainly was going to think about it. Mothpaw smiled back at him. She leaned herself up against his shoulder to calm herself down, being around someone she cared about could always take her mind of people who she most certainly did not care about. After a few seconds Mothpaw stepped backwards. After she leaped she felt herself fly through the air and land directly on top of her best friend. Mothpaw purred happily, her whole mood changed for the better as he pinned her down. Once he tagged her, Mothpaw jumped up and began to chase after him. Tag was one of her favorite games, probably her mothers least favorite, Fawnfern had wanted them to play the quiet game!
The thing about Mothpaw was the fact that Lynxpaw saw her as someone who was...fragile. She always displayed a more sensitive side and reprimanded others who held a morbid sense of humor. It was the main reason why Lynxpaw consistently reminded their friends to be gentle with her because he didn't want to see Mothpaw hurt. On the other paw, if she were more like Larkpaw - who Lynxpaw held uncanny affectionate for, and found her a real joy to play fight with - then things would be different. Larkpaw knew how to hold her ground. She was similar to her brother, Rowanpaw; someone who was always up for a good challenge. One thing Lynxpaw knew was that Mothpaw took family serious. Whenever he would joke carelessly about his own, she would be quick to scold him for his outrageous word usage. Lynxpaw thought Mothpaw was completelyy against his mother...but he was surprised to see her defending her. Although, it was more in a way of defending the importance of family rather than just Lemonspotted. Lynxpaw had lashed his tail, ''Oh, calm down, miss moody. I'm just toying with you.'' He lied. Lynxpaw easily wanted to avoid an oncoming lecture from the she cat, so he opted out in a little white lie. Truthfully, he still found himself laughing at the demented thought of his parents. The thought of family or the future was not something he wanted to dwell on, so he was excited when Mothpaw had decided to start a game. Well, she didn't initiate as quickly as Lynxpaw did when he tagged her and started to run away. Perhaps, the tom knew he was being a tad immature for indulging in a kit game when he was nearing his warriorhood. ''Haha, you can't catch me!'' He threw his head back to laugh at the following molly. Not to mention that it also was not very smart to start a game in the clearing...because other warriors was not happy with being bothered by two apprentices who weaved past them to catch the other.
Old April 25th, 2018, 08:59 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She cocked her head, confused. "What do you mean? I was only saying you looked crestfallen...see? I'm not actually hurt that badly." She waved her tail around, trying not to wince.

Goosegrumble just looked at her, confusion in his amber orbs. He wasn’t sure how he should respond. He didn’t want to offend her again, he didn’t want to deal with anything social today. All the tom wanted to do was get to work. On his own. Like usual. “Well that’s good I guess.” He finally meowed, flicking his tail. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go get some work done.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 25th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

The thing about Mothpaw was the fact that Lynxpaw saw her as someone who was...fragile. She always displayed a more sensitive side and reprimanded others who held a morbid sense of humor. It was the main reason why Lynxpaw consistently reminded their friends to be gentle with her because he didn't want to see Mothpaw hurt. On the other paw, if she were more like Larkpaw - who Lynxpaw held uncanny affectionate for, and found her a real joy to play fight with - then things would be different. Larkpaw knew how to hold her ground. She was similar to her brother, Rowanpaw; someone who was always up for a good challenge. One thing Lynxpaw knew was that Mothpaw took family serious. Whenever he would joke carelessly about his own, she would be quick to scold him for his outrageous word usage. Lynxpaw thought Mothpaw was completelyy against his mother...but he was surprised to see her defending her. Although, it was more in a way of defending the importance of family rather than just Lemonspotted. Lynxpaw had lashed his tail, ''Oh, calm down, miss moody. I'm just toying with you.'' He lied. Lynxpaw easily wanted to avoid an oncoming lecture from the she cat, so he opted out in a little white lie. Truthfully, he still found himself laughing at the demented thought of his parents. The thought of family or the future was not something he wanted to dwell on, so he was excited when Mothpaw had decided to start a game. Well, she didn't initiate as quickly as Lynxpaw did when he tagged her and started to run away. Perhaps, the tom knew he was being a tad immature for indulging in a kit game when he was nearing his warriorhood. ''Haha, you can't catch me!'' He threw his head back to laugh at the following molly. Not to mention that it also was not very smart to start a game in the clearing...because other warriors was not happy with being bothered by two apprentices who weaved past them to catch the other.

Mothpaw didn't like to be considered sensitive or called sensitive, because she actually was. She could stand her ground, and she was fine with play fighting and other types of games that Lynxpaw and his toms friend played. She was just really emotionally sensitive. Talk about families and friends could make her very emotional. She knew that not all cats understood the families were one of the most important things in life. Mothpaw didn't find jokes about family members funny, and she was quick to smart mouth them or give them a lecture for joking about it. She stood up for her opinions, or at least tried to. She never wanted to hurt someones feelings, because after all she had to be nice to her clanmates if she wanted to build herself up to a warrior almost entirely on social interactions. Besides the fact she was greatly improving with her hunting skills the only thing that was good about her apprenticeship was her friends. It was great knowing there was someone to support her. Actually, four people to support her. Lynxpaw, Larkpaw, Cloudedpaw, and Rowanpaw. When Lynxpaw said she was moody, she couldn't really disagree, because if someone mentioned something that was part of a sensitive topic to her she got really moody. She didn't say anything, because she didn't have anything to say. She didn't really believe Lynxpaw was just toying with her, but if it ended the arguement she was fine with it. In a few seconds, Mothpaw was off. When they were kits Mothpaw had always been faster, Lynxpaw had beaten her at everything else, everything except for chasing, tag, or racing. She wasn't sure about now, but she was pretty confident. She ran as fast as she could, and pretty soon she was close to Lynxpaw, she leaped at him, aiming for his shoulder.
Old April 25th, 2018, 04:44 PM
so nasty

The air was cool but, the sun was out and for that Nimblewhisker was glad. Not to suggest that Leaf-bare ending was fantastic, however, he couldn't help but, be pleased by the fact that the chances of him or his kin freezing or starving to death had been more than split in half. In celebration, or perhaps to just satisfy his hunger, he then approached the fresh-kill pile quickly looking over his options before deciding on the somewhat stereotypical choice of a rabbit. He picked the plump creature up by the scruff before surveying the camp looking for an adequate spot to lay down and enjoy his meal. Not being too picky he swiftly found a spot. Nimblewhisker neared his chosen locality stepping silently across the light brown downy grass before reaching it and laying down. Sinking his teeth 'nimbly' into his meal he quietly watched passerby wondering if he should bother with any small talk.
(Sorry, this is on the shorter side. I'm kind of shot for ideas at the moment.)

@hiraeth

Last edited by Tavvi; April 26th, 2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 01:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
The air was cool but, the sun was out and for that Nimblewhisker was glad. Not to suggest that Leaf-bare ending was fantastic, however, he couldn't help but, be pleased by the fact that the chances of him or his kin freezing or starving to death had been more than split in half. In celebration, or perhaps to just satisfy his hunger, he then approached the fresh-kill pile quickly looking over his options before deciding on the somewhat stereotypical choice of a rabbit. He picked the plump creature up by the scruff before surveying the camp looking for an adequate spot to lay down and enjoy his meal. Not being too picky he swiftly found a spot. Nimblewhisker neared his chosen locality stepping silently across the light brown downy grass before reaching it and laying down. Sinking his teeth 'nimbly' into his meal he quietly watched passerby wondering if he should bother with any small talk.
(Sorry, this on the shorter side. I'm kind of shot for ideas at the moment.)

@hiraeth
slipping in from yet another of his adventures, nightwhisper immediately made his way into the corners of the camp. his eyes flicked back and forth, tail curled protectively at his side. it wasn't like he didn't want to be with anyone, or that he didn't trust his clanmates, but nightwhisper was rather... awkward, to say the least. the chestnut tom lowered his gaze as he spotted others glance at him, enforcing it to the ground. it was like he was examining the tiny grooves of the moor's ground, the familiar, yet foreign, texture beneath his paws. nightwhisper then lowered himself to the ground and closed his eyes, hoping that nobody would think that he was open for conversation. he simply wasn't ready for that after coming back so soon. all the tom needed was a break from walking, and a little time to eat and sleep before he set out on another escapade.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@mompaws

Mothpaw stared down the stick, the knew it may seem foolish but her brief visit with Lynxpaw had reminded her to practice more, after all she needed to learn something in her apprenticeship. Bunching her muscles Mothpaw leaped at the stick, her paws landing on it. She leaned down and bit it as if it were actual prey. Proudly, Mothpaw stood up and began to pad away, leaving the stick behind. She stopped after a while to bat around some pebbels. She pounced on them, and batted them around, chasing them around as if they were a mouse or rabbit. She was so caught up in her game that anyone could have easily snuck up on her.