Last post by taillow
Today 09:48 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

He grinned with a hint of victory, thinking, with some satisfaction, that she was drop-dead gorgeous no matter what she wore.He shuffled his feet happily, "Wherever the wind takes us I suppose." He excitedly, "Shall we take the window or the stairs?" He inquired with a grin, his brown eyes flashing with humor.
"I'd say the window is more dramatic," she said as she dropped out the window. She landed softly on the grass. She looked around, searching for something to do. "What about the village?" She asked. There were lots of things to do there. "Or shall we travel to the outer fringes full of thieves and murderers?" She asked, wiggling her fingers spookily.
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"I'd say the window is more dramatic," she said as she dropped out the window. She landed softly on the grass. She looked around, searching for something to do. "What about the village?" She asked. There were lots of things to do there. "Or shall we travel to the outer fringes full of thieves and murderers?" She asked, wiggling her fingers spookily.
He followed her out the window, holding his hand out chivalrously, "Why not both?" He asked easily, gesturing out to the surrounding area. "Shall we?"

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:

He followed her out the window, holding his hand out chivalrously, "Why not both?" He asked easily, gesturing out to the surrounding area. "Shall we?"
Cleo shrugged and followed Thomas. She had never been past the official border... but how bad could it be? She watched as the scenery shifted when they traveled.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Cleo shrugged and followed Thomas. She had never been past the official border... but how bad could it be? She watched as the scenery shifted when they traveled.
He lead the way through the village, watching the townspeople with mild interest as he bubbled with joy at the thought of the dame at his side. "So all you do is paint and follow strangers who pop up in your window?" He inquired teasingly, hoping to learn more about her.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:

He lead the way through the village, watching the townspeople with mild interest as he bubbled with joy at the thought of the dame at his side. "So all you do is paint and follow strangers who pop up in your window?" He inquired teasingly, hoping to learn more about her.
She rolled her eyes, "I also play the violin, fence, read, and listen to my parents talk to ambassadors. And you? I doubt you just look into people's windows and go on adventures with them. If that's all you do, I'd say you're quite one-sided." She was beginning to like him, in spite of all his smugness. That wasn't the only personality he had, it was just the one that he put on most of the time. She could relate, for she always made herself seem diplomatic and regal. All she really wanted to do was go horseback riding, or run around outside. Normal teenager things. But that wasn't an option for her, not now that she was more grown-up and the whole kingdom was watching her every move. Not now,
they're not...
she thought with satisfaction. She had escaped, and no one knew where she was. Except for Thomas, of course.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
She rolled her eyes, "I also play the violin, fence, read, and listen to my parents talk to ambassadors. And you? I doubt you just look into people's windows and go on adventures with them. If that's all you do, I'd say you're quite one-sided." She was beginning to like him, in spite of all his smugness. That wasn't the only personality he had, it was just the one that he put on most of the time. She could relate, for she always made herself seem diplomatic and regal. All she really wanted to do was go horseback riding, or run around outside. Normal teenager things. But that wasn't an option for her, not now that she was more grown-up and the whole kingdom was watching her every move. Not now,
they're not...
she thought with satisfaction. She had escaped, and no one knew where she was. Except for Thomas, of course.
He smiled at her kindly, "Oh, I do lots of things." He said rather vaguely, "Hunting, reading, playing the harp, horseback riding. Among others." He said, his growing comfort with the girl making his guard go down about not letting her know he was a prince. No simple commoner would do many of the things he had rattled out subconsciously, "I also fence and do archery." He added as an after thought.

Old November 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:

He smiled at her kindly, "Oh, I do lots of things." He said rather vaguely, "Hunting, reading, playing the harp, horseback riding. Among others." He said, his growing comfort with the girl making his guard go down about not letting her know he was a prince. No simple commoner would do many of the things he had rattled out subconsciously, "I also fence and do archery." He added as an after thought.
"You play the harp?" So he was rich, but how rich? "reading too? You must have an extensive education then. Bows for archery are expensive too, the good ones at least." Cleo raised an eyebrow. Who was this man? "What other things do you do? What about your family?" She asked, hoping to find out who he was.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
"You play the harp?" So he was rich, but how rich? "reading too? You must have an extensive education then. Bows for archery are expensive too, the good ones at least." Cleo raised an eyebrow. Who was this man? "What other things do you do? What about your family?" She asked, hoping to find out who he was.
His face fell as he realized he'd been found out. Thomas, once convinced he should tell her the truth, it would be simple enough to do with one sentence of course. "My name is Prince Thomas, heir to the throne of Criptayla." He said slowly, hoping she would understand his reluctance to relinquish his heritage.

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 13th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:

His face fell as he realized he'd been found out. Thomas, once convinced he should tell her the truth, it would be simple enough to do with one sentence of course. "My name is Prince Thomas, heir to the throne of Criptayla." He said slowly, hoping she would understand his reluctance to relinquish his heritage.
Cleo frowned. Sure she had expected some type or rich family or royalty... but crown prince? No. "Uh... But... why hide that? Isn't that good?" She asked with wide eyes. She had sometimes wished she was heir to the throne, but she was the third oldest. She was behind her two brothers in line. "Why would you want to hide that? I mean I get it but..." She thought for a second. There really was no reason for him to tell her... so why was she upset? She couldn't like him... no. She wouldn't accept it. She didn't know him. She only met him today!
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Frost
Kingdom/Village: 3 (I'll call it North Town)
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, deep green robe, gold chain, gold bracelets, a large gold crown (sometimes likes to wear the antlers and horns from the animals he's hunted and killed).
Personality: I'll put TBRP cause I know his personality but it's hard to explain.
Sexuality: straight
Love interest: Aradia
Other: Usually rides on a white horse.

Name: Aradia
Kingdom/village: 3
Appearance: changes a lot so...but usually has brown hair with blue eyes. Red robe with a Bronze necklace, Bronze bracelets, a silver tiara (also likes to wear antlers and horns)
Personality: sees the good in people and listens to and understands people well. Her personality is also a bit complex and difficult to explain so apart from that, TBRPd
Sexuality: straight
Love interest: Frost
Other: none

@Leo the Loke if having two high ranking characters is too OP for you just pick one or the other.