Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old September 19th, 2017, 01:24 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Warriors: The Rouge in the Night Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A Wanted Cat--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wind breezes through Arselyn black silk fur through the night. He looked up at the star smiling. "ah night time, the only time when I feel like there should be eternal calm" he said with a joy of relief going through him. He looks around looking uncertain "Hello is anyone here? I've made a promise to come here before moon high." Arselyn doesn't understand what is going on and why is it that the tom cat didn't come. He waited til moon to for the tom cat "I'm guessing no one is coming." He said not surprise at the conclusion he put down knowing that it was stupid to agree a random rogue cat to come here of all places.

On the left side of him a rustle in the bush scared Arselyn. With his light paws, he flee back into a the bush behind him and hide. Is it prey or the rogue that he was waiting for? A dark smoky voice came from the rattle bush "hello...hello!" out came a large male cat with mostly grey with a white spot on the back left leg. The grey cat looked around frustrated noticing that no one is here. "mouse brain, the brat is gone."A bright red she-cat with a scar on her right eye came from the same Bush "what you mean he gone!?" ran over to the grey cat "you mouse brain if would listen to me then we would been here before moon high and we would had killed the brat before moon high if we had came earlier!" the she-cat stops "wait.." she sniff the air "i think he here.." she look at the gray tom cat. "go look around..he might had overheard us". Arselyn realize that he needs to leave now before he gets caught. With all the skills he know for hunting he stealthily left the area and head on back on track to the riverside.

He scent the air to make sure he remember them, but something caught his scent it was widely familiar. then it hit him, it was BloodClan's warriors. how could i be such a mouse brain trusting a random rogue cat? As he stealth away he heard a snarl coming from the side. Arselyn was curious about the noise but ignores noting that there only two blood clan scent. he heard the snarl again loader then before. ever fur on Arselyn prickle as he decided to look for that noise now, fear went through him not knowing who or what it is, if it not a blood clan nor any other cats then who? Out came a beast bigger then any dogs he ever face before. the monster was fur black and white and his claws was bigger then twice the size BloodClans cat's claw. See a monster that size scared him. Fear hold Arselyn still as if vines had tied him up, every heart beat came by as the monster move closer and closer to Arselyn. Then the monster attacks hitting him on his left arm leaving a gashing mark on Arselyn, with now pain going through him, he knocked the sense back into him. With the energy he had left. With the pain it was holding him back. He tries to think of where to go, what to do to get away from him. He looked while running for his life see if he could find something to his advantage. He then notice giant log that he can crawl through, it looks big enough for him to go through but not enough for the monster though. He change direction heading straight for the log and hid right under it. The huge monster try to fit itself but couldn't fit in, he attempt clawing at it but fail. Then the monster try to reach him with his arm but Arselyn was too far out of his reach.then he decided to climb til they heard a voice that got both of their attentions. "WHERE IS HE!!" the she-cat spat out of frustration. "shhhh you going to get us caught by the monster that lives here" said the tom cat. "monster!?" she laugh with satisfaction in her voice "this monster would be crow food if me, you and the brat together" the tom cat voice came into surprise when he heard what she said "but the order was to-" the tom cat said while being interrupted by the she-cat "i know what the order state, he want that cat killed." the she-cat spat. She then sit then groom herself. "but i see him being more usefulness then being killed." "usefulness?" the grey tom cat "he was a killer nothing more. Nor could he fight with his claws either." She laugh "you know that not true, you know his name was not earn by his claws you mouse brain" a moment of silence came in as the monster creep toward them "we were known to him as his prey, he hunt us down, the night is his to hunt. Casue with night he is invisible to us and running away from wont be an option once he catch your sense. He will hunt you til his teeth has sink into your neck and the last breath has left from this world." the tom cat spoke with fear in his voice "i-i d-d-don't think i-i-it him" a large growl came from the monster "we are... leaving...now" the she-cat spoke said while whispering to him in fear. Now this my chance to leave, he slowly moves out of the log. With one final look he turn and looked at the two running from the monster. One looked back and noticing Arselyn sneaking off, frustration was seen in her red eyes. Their eyes were met for a second as Arselyn leave the forest and to the Thunderplaines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------