Last post by Ian
Today 10:55 PM

Old December 8th, 2017, 05:51 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Adam growled He made it his mission to destroy what Blake loves . He will succeed. Adam stumbled but quickly turned around as he did he kicked sweetie in her chest then again in her head
" I lead the white fang you seriously think you can defeat an Alpha? I have years of training , hard work , discipline . A child versus a warrior " he said and was about to it sweetie when he was hit by a long metal hammer sending him to a tree he shook his head
" MWUAHAHAHAHAAHA! It's Nora time! " Nora said and small electric bolts surrounded her . Adam growled at them both he stood up now holding something round , Nora raised her eyebrow and whistled
" oooh looks dangerous " Nora taunted . Adam threw the round object in the ground and he vanished in smoke . Nora jumped in the air and squealed
" team RNJR wins! " she said and looked at sweetie with a smile
" who you? " Nora asked
Sweetie fell backwards from the kick. She shook her head. She looked at Nora.
"Sweetie" she said quietly. Alex came as fast as possible with some technology and equipment.(10 minutes of surgery. 20 minutes to get used to her new arm and what it can to)
-----
"Lika, rein. Let's check the boxes out. Like what sweetie did" max said as she went to one that had yin yang painted all over it. There was a light max in the darkness and a dark mask in the lightness. She opened the box as a blue light glew brightly. She smiled and grabbed the weapon(below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0084.jpg (13.8 KB, 3 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Sweetie fell backwards from the kick. She shook her head. She looked at Nora.
"Sweetie" she said quietly. Alex came as fast as possible with some technology and equipment.(10 minutes of surgery. 20 minutes to get used to her new arm and what it can to)
-----
"Lika, rein. Let's check the boxes out. Like what sweetie did" max said as she went to one that had yin yang painted all over it. There was a light max in the darkness and a dark mask in the lightness. She opened the box as a blue light glew brightly. She smiled and grabbed the weapon(below)
Nora picked up the rabbit and smiled she pointed at herself
" names Nora! " she said and stretched she was always the hyper one of the team just ask Ren. "It's sad that he had to leave I was just getting warmed up . You were pretty good " she said and patted sweetie back with a cheerful smile
Marcie blinked her eyes open and looked at her robotic arm she had a sad expression she sat up now forming her robotic hand to a fist then back .it was painted brown
" i.... " she said and her ears were down she looked up at Blake
" two in one nice " she said and put it away. Rein searched for a weapon that suites her and her ears dropped but then her ears perked backed up when she found the perfect weapon she put them on and sharpened her claws " not bad " she said and looked at them

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora picked up the rabbit and smiled she pointed at herself
" names Nora! " she said and stretched she was always the hyper one of the team just ask Ren. "It's sad that he had to leave I was just getting warmed up . You were pretty good " she said and patted sweetie back with a cheerful smile
Marcie blinked her eyes open and looked at her robotic arm she had a sad expression she sat up now forming her robotic hand to a fist then back .it was painted brown
" i.... " she said and her ears were down she looked up at Blake
" two in one nice " she said and put it away. Rein searched for a weapon that suites her and her ears dropped but then her ears perked backed up when she found the perfect weapon she put them on and sharpened her claws " not bad " she said and looked at them
A holographic map came up. It was green.
"That must be sweetie" max said.
------
"Thanks. Nice hammer. My mother used to own one" sweetie said.
"Yea it hurts like hell" cinder said as she was reading and walking to di cabin.
"Marcie are you fine?" Blake asked.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:

A holographic map came up. It was green.
"That must be sweetie" max said.
------
"Thanks. Nice hammer. My mother used to own one" sweetie said.
"Yea it hurts like hell" cinder said as she was reading and walking to di cabin.
"Marcie are you fine?" Blake asked.
Rein and lika looked at each other and shrugged they looked at the hologram
_____
Nora smirked and grabbed her hammer she hit the ground with it
" yup! It's my baby . I can also turn electricity into strength " she said and looked at cinder " oh great she's here! " she added and swung her hammer again " Nora time! " she said
Marcie looked back at her robotic arm she closed her eyes and hit the wall it made a small hole in it she was wide eyed and pulled her arm back
" no.... " she said

Last edited by Leucos; December 8th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein and lika looked at each other and shrugged they looked at the hologram
_____
Nora smirked and grabbed her hammer she hit the ground with it
" yup! It's my baby . I can also turn electricity into strength " she said and looked at cinder " oh great she's here! " she added and swung her hammer again " Nora time! " she said
Marcie looked back at her robotic arm she closed her eyes and hit the wall it made a small hole in it she was wide eyed and pulled her arm back
" no.... " she said
"Owww. Hell that hurt. Nora. I'm not evil. And I didn't destroy the school. When 2 of my daughters when there. My evil days are over" cinder said."besides ask the goddess of hell and heaven. And the one of darkness. She's over there" cinder added as Mary waved.
"Your get used to the arm" kila said. She swore Leah did something to her hair. (Remember these two). Kila put her robotic arm out.
-----
"What's that red dot moving towards us" max said as she climbed out the hole doing parkour. Something she tried and failed. But she did it right. An arrow flew near her head as she blocked it.
"We have trouble! Let's see what our new weapons do." Max said.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:

"Owww. Hell that hurt. Nora. I'm not evil. And I didn't destroy the school. When 2 of my daughters when there. My evil days are over" cinder said."besides ask the goddess of hell and heaven. And the one of darkness. She's over there" cinder added as Mary waved.
"Your get used to the arm" kila said. She swore Leah did something to her hair. (Remember these two). Kila put her robotic arm out.
-----
"What's that red dot moving towards us" max said as she climbed out the hole doing parkour. Something she tried and failed. But she did it right. An arrow flew near her head as she blocked it.
"We have trouble! Let's see what our new weapons do." Max said.
Nora laughed again she remembered the attack on beacon her eyes narrows she didn't want to see cinder she remembered what she did to ozpin!
" lies! You killed Ozpin and you snook in our school with emerald tricking Pyrahh and penny . And worst of all framing YANG! " Nora said and held her weapon she wasnt happy at all some electricity formed around her
Marcie ears flattened she stared at her arm and sighed
" I guess this is what counts as normal now " she said and stood up by herself she walked to her room still staring at her arm
_________
Lika smirked and attacked the others , rein ears twitched and sharpened her long claws and attacked .

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora laughed again she remembered the attack on beacon her eyes narrows she didn't want to see cinder she remembered what she did to ozpin!
" lies! You killed Ozpin and you snook in our school with emerald tricking Pyrahh and penny . And worst of all framing YANG! " Nora said and held her weapon she wasnt happy at all some electricity formed around her
Marcie ears flattened she stared at her arm and sighed
" I guess this is what counts as normal now " she said and stood up by herself she walked to her room still staring at her arm
_________
Lika smirked and attacked the others , rein ears twitched and sharpened her long claws and attacked .
"Nora stop. Don't attack her. That as all roman. Emerald made you guys she ronan as cinder. Dude the day before ozpin died she had a meeting with ozpin. She did! Me and di were there. He knew she was good" cj said. Di got the camera tapes of the meeting.
"Marcie it's not fun losing a arm. You got lucky. I lost mine to a Grimm. It's still alive" Kila said.
-------
Max got thrown by the leader. Sweetie kicked the leader said.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:

"Nora stop. Don't attack her. That as all roman. Emerald made you guys she ronan as cinder. Dude the day before ozpin died she had a meeting with ozpin. She did! Me and di were there. He knew she was good" cj said. Di got the camera tapes of the meeting.
"Marcie it's not fun losing a arm. You got lucky. I lost mine to a Grimm. It's still alive" Kila said.
-------
Max got thrown by the leader. Sweetie kicked the leader said.
Nora growled more electricity was covering her now she held her hammer tightly those memories , Pyrahh being killed , penny , all of it. Gone all because of cinder . Ruby walked up to Nora and tilted her head
" N-" she was cut off as she spotted cinder she was wide eyed and backed up then she remembered penny her friend and of course Pyrahh. She bared her teeth and grabbed crescent rose . Nora looked at ruby who charged at Cinder with tears in her eyes " YOU KILLED PYRAHH" she yelled and swung at Cinder she was sad and angry at the same time . Nora backed up and tip toed out of there .
Marcie growled her ear twitched
" and my arm was taken by adam! A physco path who wants me dead and Blake hurt! " she shouted and stormed off
______
Rein hissed her eyes glowed again she bared her teeth and charged at the leader now attacking it her tail thrashed

Last edited by Leucos; December 8th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:58 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Nora growled more electricity was covering her now she held her hammer tightly those memories , Pyrahh being killed , penny , all of it. Gone all because of cinder . Ruby walked up to Nora and tilted her head
" N-" she was cut off as she spotted cinder she was wide eyed and backed up then she remembered penny her friend and of course Pyrahh. She bared her teeth and grabbed crescent rose . Nora looked at ruby who charged at Cinder with tears in her eyes " YOU KILLED PYRAHH" she yelled and swung at Cinder she was sad and angry at the same time . Nora backed up and tip toed out of there .
Marcie growled her ear twitched
" and my arm was taken by adam! A physco path who wants me do ead and Blake hurt! " she shouted and stormed off
______
Rein hissed her eyes glowed again she bared her teeth and charged at the leader now attacking it her tail thrashed
cinder hit a tree.
Di fast forwarded to penny and pyarh death.
"Roman! What are you?" Penny asked as she fell to the ground. Pyrahh grabbed penny and began to run when she bumped into emerald who she was stabbed by.
"Proof!" di said.
"Could anything else worse take it. Plus I know Adam one weakness. He had a niece who he loves to pieces. But she doesn't love the white fang. She my apprentice. Some wild animal took her arm when she was 5. I fell bad for her" kila said sadly. Anna sat alone on a bench. She lost her arm a year ago. She drew with her robot hand. She was drawing her unlce without his mask from memory.
-----
The leader had teleported somewhere else as his beta swapped with him. Sweetie threw her swords in the leader and beta chest. Both dying.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
cinder hit a tree.
Di fast forwarded to penny and pyarh death.
"Roman! What are you?" Penny asked as she fell to the ground. Pyrahh grabbed penny and began to run when she bumped into emerald who she was stabbed by.
"Proof!" di said.
"Could anything else worse take it. Plus I know Adam one weakness. He had a niece who he loves to pieces. But she doesn't love the white fang. She my apprentice. Some wild animal took her arm when she was 5. I fell bad for her" kila said sadly. Anna sat alone on a bench. She lost her arm a year ago. She drew with her robot hand. She was drawing her unlce without his mask from memory.
-----
The leader had teleported somewhere else as his beta swapped with him. Sweetie threw her swords in the leader and beta chest. Both dying.
Ruby stopped she dropped her weapon and grabbed the recorder she watched them die again. She cried now and fell to her knees penny was one of her best friends .She was tired of loosing people! She looked up at cinder and bared her teeth then at the rest she stood up and kept crying
" leave me alone! " she said and ran off . She pulled her hood down and found her mother's grave and layed down next to it
______
Marcie growled she punched Kila with her robot arm she wasn't in a great mood
" just be quiet! I had enough . Leave me alone " she said and ran off