Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:06 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2018, 05:43 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn rolled over and pinned him. She shoved his muzzle in his face. “Nuh-uh. You’re not going anywhere, I may have blinded you, but I’m not finished.” She unsheathed her claws and gazed into his eyes. “You dirty rabbit chasers are going to pay!”

W-what did we ever do...” he meowed, thinking about what he would do in StarClan.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; January 24th, 2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Bracket in wrong place
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:11 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe leaped at Silverscar again, with his claws unsheathed.
Silverscar jumped forward claws flashing and he collided with the windclan warrior digging his claws into their shoulder

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Quillstreak didn't leave much time for Goldenstar to retreat too far and the young warrior swiftly rose to his paws though the nearly unbearable pain in his tender belly slowed him slightly. He gave pinning Goldenstar a try, aiming to drill his thorn-sharp claws into the ShadowClan tom's shoulders and if he could, sink his teeth into the tom's throat. He'll never forget me.
Goldenstar was attempting to move, but every time he attempted to stand up, the pressure he put on his leg enveloped him in pain. His mind was screaming at him to ignore the pain and get back up, but he was pinned before he couldn’t do it, too much in shock to really move, trying to rake his claws along Quill’s stomach once again. However, his good paw struggled to find a grip, leaving the leader flailing and trying to claw at a battle part of him was telling him he had already lost.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:14 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @AbsurdJinx ]

As a young apprentice, Ferretfrost had always dreamt of battle. She thought of how glorious it would be, about how she could be the hero of that battle should she play a significant enough role.
Whatever she'd dreamt, this was not it.
The silver-and-orange feline looked around, dumbfounded, at the clawing, screeching cats, some of them even queens defending their kits. Was this what they'd come here to do? Attack apprentices with next to no battle training and queens? Beginning to doubt this ambush a little bit, she shook her head. Even if it was wrong, that didn't mean that she should disobey her leader. The molly's amber hues scanned the ThunderClan Clearing, looking for an opponent.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:16 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar jumped forward claws flashing and he collided with the windclan warrior digging his claws into their shoulder
Pumpkinstripe yowled softly, and shook his fur. He swiped at Silverscar, full intent on injuring him.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 24th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Auburnrose bundled over herself as the warrior didn't respond to her attack. Her fur on end she rose to her paws, trying to keep herself from quivering like a small kit in the face of this older and obviously more experienced warrior. She rose her head to meet the gaze of the she-cat, her relatively small stature often making other cats underestimate her. Sure, she was nothing special when it came to fighting, but the young molly had the capability to think quickly and intelligently, usually giving her the upper hand against less-experienced opponents. But she was no fool - clearly, the pale-colored RiverClanner was trying to outsmart her. In a battle where two cats tried to outsmart each other, there was never truly a winner, and just useless petty smalltalk. Now, Auburnrose knew she had to fight, or run and find another opponent that she could actually pick off. She felt a growl rising in her throat as she unsheathed her claws once again, her light green eyes glittering in the faint light that the canopy of the ThunderClan camp let through. "Are you going to fight or are you going to chat?" She shot at Angelwing, her dark brown fur on end. She leaned back on her haunches, preparing to attack, but not ready to jump unless the molly finally decided to make a move. "No one ever one a battle by chittering like a thrush," she snapped. Auburnrose's tail whisked behind her, the impatient warrior quickly growing bored of the games that the RiverClanner was trying to play.
Angelwing felt a twich of satisfaction by the other molly's impatient behavior. Though the molly didn't flinch or anything by the dark tone in Auburnrose's voice. It was quiet amusing. Why? Well Angelwing wasn't the best at inturping body language, as most RiverClan cats know. But not like a signal to be quiet or the normally used ones by a leader. Body language that express feelings such as love or anger. It made since though, Angelwing closed her self off from emotions along with having Asperger syndrome, she just doesn't understand them. "I could tell you the same." She meowed meeting the molly's green eyes with her blue. She watched as Auburnrose crouched ready to jump, or was she? The brown WindClan cat could be trying to though Angelwing off by appearing to be ready. Witch used to get her. Angelwing wasn't always a witty molly who just happened to be good at fighting. Not at all. She used to be a clumsy apprentice but Firehawk had helped with that. He was a wonderful mentor for Angelwing. Understanding and wise he helped her to be the Warrior she is today. Some don't like her, she's to blunt and outspoken. Others say she's a fox heart or heartless, but some, only a few, know her to be a kind molly who trys to understand your problems and help. This would include her best friend Rainfeather. Her closet friend in the world, the two mollies are like sisters. Angelwing hersehas never had a sister and her brother she hadn't seen since she was a kit. But Rainfeather was there and they were inseparable, yeah Angelwing may end up insulting her but she never realizes it. After a few heartbeats of silence Angelwing flicked her tail. "If your not going to fight go home." She told Auburnrose trying to get the best of her. She wouldn't stand here all day. It was a wast of daylight. She could go and swiftly out smart a different warrior. Truly Angelwing thought Blazingstar was to moused brained to run a Clan. Why drag the Clans into a war? And over what? A disagreement on the border. Come on really? He could be a bit smarter. That was Angelwing's opinion on the matter. And it wouldn't change.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx
Pain shot through the small warrior's leg, enough to cause him to yowl in agony. His leg recoiled against his body quickly and he rolled onto his stomach to hide the injury. He stayed in that crouched position for a moment longer before noting where Flareheart had retreated for a momentary break. Thrushflight then got to his paws the best he could, wincing as the weight was pressed against his injured leg. The calico tom then darted forward, leaning towards the right in hopes to rake his claws down the warrior's side.

@Bloody Bandit
Rage burned in Foxspring's chest as Thrushwing spoke. He let out a hiss of rage before he got back to his paws, positioning himself to fight again. He was weakening quickly, but he wasn't going to let this warrior speak like that to him. "All talk and no bite. A real killer wouldn't give me a chance, assuming you're being serious about it," he spat, coughing a little afterwards due to his neck injury already. Foxspring didn't strike first though, he waited to see how the warrior would respond, bracing for anything really.
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather looked up at Cherrydawn. “Cherrydawn... what have I done...?” He flattened his ears. “I messed up... I...” He sobbed. “I... I...” He choked and continued to sob. “I’m so sorry... I just...”
Cherrydawn sank to the ground, pressing herself into her mate's fur and wrapping her tail around him. "I'm here. We're here together." It was what she hoped he could still remember. In the midst of all the pain he felt, she hoped that the fact that they were in love and together could be enough. She hoped so... not just for her sake. "I have something to tell you," she whispered in his ear, giving his cheek a lick to smooth the battle-tossed fur. "You're going to be a father."

Old January 25th, 2018, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing felt a twich of satisfaction by the other molly's impatient behavior. Though the molly didn't flinch or anything by the dark tone in Auburnrose's voice. It was quiet amusing. Why? Well Angelwing wasn't the best at inturping body language, as most RiverClan cats know. But not like a signal to be quiet or the normally used ones by a leader. Body language that express feelings such as love or anger. It made since though, Angelwing closed her self off from emotions along with having Asperger syndrome, she just doesn't understand them. "I could tell you the same." She meowed meeting the molly's green eyes with her blue. She watched as Auburnrose crouched ready to jump, or was she? The brown WindClan cat could be trying to though Angelwing off by appearing to be ready. Witch used to get her. Angelwing wasn't always a witty molly who just happened to be good at fighting. Not at all. She used to be a clumsy apprentice but Firehawk had helped with that. He was a wonderful mentor for Angelwing. Understanding and wise he helped her to be the Warrior she is today. Some don't like her, she's to blunt and outspoken. Others say she's a fox heart or heartless, but some, only a few, know her to be a kind molly who trys to understand your problems and help. This would include her best friend Rainfeather. Her closet friend in the world, the two mollies are like sisters. Angelwing hersehas never had a sister and her brother she hadn't seen since she was a kit. But Rainfeather was there and they were inseparable, yeah Angelwing may end up insulting her but she never realizes it. After a few heartbeats of silence Angelwing flicked her tail. "If your not going to fight go home." She told Auburnrose trying to get the best of her. She wouldn't stand here all day. It was a wast of daylight. She could go and swiftly out smart a different warrior. Truly Angelwing thought Blazingstar was to moused brained to run a Clan. Why drag the Clans into a war? And over what? A disagreement on the border. Come on really? He could be a bit smarter. That was Angelwing's opinion on the matter. And it wouldn't change.
At the molly's response, Auburnrose bared her fangs in utter satisfaction. "If that's what you wish," she purred from behind her teeth. Rearing back she leapt at the larger warrior and snarled. Right before she landed on the she-cat, she shifted her weight downward, causing her to land just short of Angelwing. Digging her claws into the ground to prepare for her next move. She closed her eyes shut tight and rolled quickly towards the she-cat, bundling towards her stomach and aiming to roll over and swipe her paws out from under it. Not knowing if the move would be successful or not, her thoughts whirling around in her head in a flurry. She had never really been in such a large fight as this, and only had been involved in smaller Clan skirmishes. Her brown pelt rolled against the ground and she felt the crisp grass up against her fur. Rearing, she swiped her paws towards the warrior, blindly lashing out at this point, too afraid to open her eyes in the heat of battle, not even knowing if the RiverClanner was going to reply.
Old January 25th, 2018, 11:43 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was attempting to move, but every time he attempted to stand up, the pressure he put on his leg enveloped him in pain. His mind was screaming at him to ignore the pain and get back up, but he was pinned before he couldn’t do it, too much in shock to really move, trying to rake his claws along Quill’s stomach once again. However, his good paw struggled to find a grip, leaving the leader flailing and trying to claw at a battle part of him was telling him he had already lost.
Quillstreak knew he had the advantage right now as Goldenstar's attempts to disturb his already-injured belly proving to be futile. The bold warrior felt adrenaline fueling him, as was his urge to produce evidence that he was worthy of his name. Quillstreak swiftly shot forward, aiming to clamp his jaws firmly around the leader's throat and refuse to release.