Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:50 AM

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:26 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ruby whined a bit she couldn't help is problems! She scratched the back of her neck and nodded " sorry sis ....But I can't control what he does " she said . Qrow was wide eyed and put his hands up with a ' what the heck ' face he then shrugged and whistled. Marcie HAd Her Box And A Blue Light Was Imitating yang weapon she walked out of the house and her ears flattened she was gonna get pay back.
"Like went I told him to stop at my birthday 20 times. You told him once and he stopped. He doesn't show you the side I see. Your his favorite." Yang said. She grabbed some other blueprints. Hazel came in with a new weapon and some more blueprints with equipment. "Thanks hazel" she said happily. She had Blake tried to calm Marcie down.
"Marcie no. I can't lose you! Plus blackhood is on it." Blake said grabbing her wife. Just calm down. She smelled qrow scent. She made a hissed.
"You made me drink 108 bottles! When I was 10! This isn't over. War is coming. And your alone in this battle" angel hissed.
-----
Blackhood was with tai. She had her sword as she snuck around. She had payback for Adam but on a train. Hell yes. She didn't have her ears or mask. She looked at Blake without her ears/tail. Adam fell I love with her not blake. Clearly he couldn't tell the difference between her and her sister without their tail/ears.
"Tai ready?" she asked. She heard something. It was some white fang members in robots.
"Ready?" She asked.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 8th, 2017, 07:32 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Like went I told him to stop at my birthday 20 times. You told him once and he stopped. He doesn't show you the side I see. Your his favorite." Yang said. She grabbed some other blueprints. Hazel came in with a new weapon and some more blueprints with equipment. "Thanks hazel" she said happily. She had Blake tried to calm Marcie down.
"Marcie no. I can't lose you! Plus blackhood is on it." Blake said grabbing her wife. Just calm down. She smelled qrow scent. She made a hissed.
"You made me drink 108 bottles! When I was 10! This isn't over. War is coming. And your alone in this battle" angel hissed.
-----
Blackhood was with tai. She had her sword as she snuck around. She had payback for Adam but on a train. Hell yes. She didn't have her ears or mask. She looked at Blake without her ears/tail. Adam fell I love with her not blake. Clearly he couldn't tell the difference between her and her sister without their tail/ears.
"Tai ready?" she asked. She heard something. It was some white fang members in robots.
"Ready?" She asked.
Marcie looked back at Blake and her left eye twitched " I'm not just gonna sit on the side lines! I had enough of him!Fine I'll ....stay. But if he gets near you that's it!! " she said and hugged her tightly . Ruby stayed looking at the ground " sometimes he listens some times he doesn't but he's family! People aren't perfect . Im GOnna Go Get A Few People" she said and walked off with her head down Maybe Team RNJR Can Return?. Qrow blinked and made a ' oh crap ' face he scratched the back of his neck
" I don't think there's any way I can change that ugh...look what you want me to do? " he asked was willing to help

Adam was standing in his room holding his sword and he grinned this is gonna be the best time he ever had
"
Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength. Blake belladonna as I set out upon this world and deliver the justice mankind so greatly deserves, I will make it my mission to destroy everything you love.
" he said and looked at the picture of Marcie now cutting it with his sword " Starting with her " he added and vanished in smoke ( don ruin )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 8th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:34 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Marcie looked back at Blake and her left eye twitched " I'm not just gonna sit on the side lines! I had enough of him!Fine I'll ....stay. But if he gets near you that's it!! " she said and hugged her tightly . Ruby stayed looking at the ground " sometimes he listens some times he doesn't but he's family! People aren't perfect . Im GOnna Go Get A Few People" she said and walked off with her head down Maybe Team RNJR Can Return?. Qrow blinked and made a ' oh crap ' face he scratched the back of his neck
" I don't think there's any way I can change that ugh...look what you want me to do? " he asked was willing to help

Adam was standing in his room holding his sword and he grinned this is gonna be the best time he ever had
"
Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength. Blake belladonna as I set out upon this world and deliver the justice mankind so greatly deserves, I will make it my mission to destroy everything you love.
" he said and looked at the picture of Marcie now cutting it with his sword " Starting with her " he added and vanished in smoke ( don ruin )
"Marice!! MARICE!" Blake said. A robot had blackhood as she tried to get out.
"Adam we caught her but she let the other escape. We don't know if she's blackhood or Blake" a white fang solder said. The robot released her. Her sword broken and shattered. She was covered in multiple scars.
------
sweetie fell down first. Max on top of her. She felt rein on her back. Lika landed on her feet.(you can have lika. She's nicer now but can become grumpy). There were four weapons in four different boxes different deigned. Sweetie burrow away from the pile. She came in front of a box that had painting of a rose. Looking sweet but a gicous warrior. She opened the box. A bright green light appered as their was a green glowing sword. Sweetie felt a bit different. Max remained quiet.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:

"Marice!! MARICE!" Blake said. A robot had blackhood as she tried to get out.
"Adam we caught her but she let the other escape. We don't know if she's blackhood or Blake" a white fang solder said. The robot released her. Her sword broken and shattered. She was covered in multiple scars.
------
sweetie fell down first. Max on top of her. She felt rein on her back. Lika landed on her feet.(you can have lika. She's nicer now but can become grumpy). There were four weapons in four different boxes different deigned. Sweetie burrow away from the pile. She came in front of a box that had painting of a rose. Looking sweet but a gicous warrior. She opened the box. A bright green light appered as their was a green glowing sword. Sweetie felt a bit different. Max remained quiet.
( He already left the train ) Adam was behind the couple and growled He held his sword as it dragged on the ground his hair glowed . Marcie was wide eyed she looked afraid and was she backed up but a blue light imitated yangs weapon she shot some bullets at him but Adam blocked them and kept walking towards her he laughed evily. Marcie tried to run but she was blocked as adam was in front of her the Alpha laughed and kicked Marcie to the ground she growled and aimed to hit his head but he swung his sword and cut her arm off causing the rabbit to fall down and blink a few times . " your such a fool to think that you were safe with her. Now then for your end " he said and raised his sword . Marcie closes her eyes and shook
________
Rein rubbed her head and shook it she stood up
" a good way to make a entrance I say " she said sarcastically . Suddenly a loud yet high pitched laughter could be heard a person was standing not far from them and laughed like a maniac she had short red hair and a metal hammer " wow! That's so hilarious ! Do it again! " she said and jumped and a guy with long black hair and purple eyes narrowed his eyes
" not now Nora we have business " he said and a guy with yellow hair was wide eyed he pointed at rein " duuude! She looks like some one from team RWBY! " he said . Ruby rolled her eyes " guys meet ren nora and juan" ruby said and pointed at them. Lika rolled her eyes and rein hissed

Last edited by Leucos; December 8th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 04:15 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
( He already left the train ) Adam was behind the couple and growled He held his sword as it dragged on the ground his hair glowed . Marcie was wide eyed she looked afraid and was she backed up but a blue light imitated yangs weapon she shot some bullets at him but Adam blocked them and kept walking towards her he laughed evily. Marcie tried to run but she was blocked as adam was in front of her the Alpha laughed and kicked Marcie to the ground she growled and aimed to hit his head but he swung his sword and cut her arm off causing the rabbit to fall down and blink a few times . " your such a fool to think that you were safe with her. Now then for your end " he said and raised his sword . Marcie closes her eyes and shook
________
Rein rubbed her head and shook it she stood up
" a good way to make a entrance I say " she said sarcastically . Suddenly a loud yet high pitched laughter could be heard a person was standing not far from them and laughed like a maniac she had short red hair and a metal hammer " wow! That's so hilarious ! Do it again! " she said and jumped and a guy with long black hair and purple eyes narrowed his eyes
" not now Nora we have business " he said and a guy with yellow hair was wide eyed he pointed at rein " duuude! She looks like some one from team RWBY! " he said . Ruby rolled her eyes " guys meet ren nora and juan" ruby said and pointed at them. Lika rolled her eyes and rein hissed
"Well someone got lika grumpy" max said. She looked at ren. "Don't talk about my wife that way" max growled. Sweetie was gone(rein, max and lika where suppose to get their weapons from the box. They will do it later)
-----
Sweetie appeared behind Adam with her two new swords. She kicked Adam away from her mother. Her swords glew green brighter.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:

"Well someone got lika grumpy" max said. She looked at ren. "Don't talk about my wife that way" max growled. Sweetie was gone(rein, max and lika where suppose to get their weapons from the box. They will do it later)
-----
Sweetie appeared behind Adam with her two new swords. She kicked Adam away from her mother. Her swords glew green brighter.
Adam backfliped and growled she was next on his list but the other rabbit was his main priority now . He did a spinning kick on sweetie and aimed for her head . Marcie used her one good arm to try and stand up she shook her head and whined now looking at the thing she lost " Blake was right.. " she said and wobbled " BLAKE! HELP! " she yelled and fell down again
_____
Ren put his hands up in defence " easy easy " he said and backed up Nora couldn't help but keep laughing . Juan shrugged
" I just said that she looks like some one from rwby . Who was it...blake? " juan said and Rein growled " don't speak about my mother you have no right! " she said and juan backed up. Ruby face palmed " rein is Blake's daughter " ruby said and the three were wide eyed . Nora stopped laughing

Old December 8th, 2017, 04:35 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Adam backfliped and growled she was next on his list but the other rabbit was his main priority now . He did a spinning kick on sweetie and aimed for her head . Marcie used her one good arm to try and stand up she shook her head and whined now looking at the thing she lost " Blake was right.. " she said and wobbled " BLAKE! HELP! " she yelled and fell down again
_____
Ren put his hands up in defence " easy easy " he said and backed up Nora couldn't help but keep laughing . Juan shrugged
" I just said that she looks like some one from rwby . Who was it...blake? " juan said and Rein growled " don't speak about my mother you have no right! " she said and juan backed up. Ruby face palmed " rein is Blake's daughter " ruby said and the three were wide eyed . Nora stopped laughing
"An I'm Jason daughter so try not to get killed me" Max growled. "She's Marcie and Blake daughter. Angel and blackhood niece. And sweetie sister" max answered.
----
Blake grabbed her wife. Sweetie blocked and punched Adam hard in his chest. She felt stronger.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:

"An I'm Jason daughter so try not to get killed me" Max growled. "She's Marcie and Blake daughter. Angel and blackhood niece. And sweetie sister" max answered.
----
Blake grabbed her wife. Sweetie blocked and punched Adam hard in his chest. She felt stronger.
Juan whistled " guess we missed a lot " juan said and walked up to max he held his hand up for a high five " here's to making new friends ! Up high! " juan said and Nora tilted her head " I thought she liked yang? Oh well! Wait where is she? " Nora said and looked behind ruby who raised her eyebrow " nope she's not behind her " Nora said . Rein hissed at juan and growled she was in her protective mode . Ren just stayed Quiet and had his arms crossed his eyes closed " people like who they like Nora it's not our choice " ren said .nora pouted " but they were cuter! " Nora said and stomped . Ruby pulled her hood down in embarrassment . Lika leaned against the wall and sighed " so now what that we got the meet and greet over with? " lika asked
Adam growled and used his signature move his hair glowed dangerously so did his markings and sword he laughed like the devil and charged at sweetie which would send a blast of energy at her sending her back to a tree. Marcie was wide eyed " SWEETIE! " she said and tried to get back to the fight but she winced and held her left shoulder now that her arm was taken

Old December 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Juan whistled " guess we missed a lot " juan said and walked up to max he held his hand up for a high five " here's to making new friends ! Up high! " juan said and Nora tilted her head " I thought she liked yang? Oh well! Wait where is she? " Nora said and looked behind ruby who raised her eyebrow " nope she's not behind her " Nora said . Rein hissed at juan and growled she was in her protective mode . Ren just stayed Quiet and had his arms crossed his eyes closed " people like who they like Nora it's not our choice " ren said .nora pouted " but they were cuter! " Nora said and stomped . Ruby pulled her hood down in embarrassment . Lika leaned against the wall and sighed " so now what that we got the meet and greet over with? " lika asked
Adam growled and used his signature move his hair glowed dangerously so did his markings and sword he laughed like the devil and charged at sweetie which would send a blast of energy at her sending her back to a tree. Marcie was wide eyed " SWEETIE! " she said and tried to get back to the fight but she winced and held her left shoulder now that her arm was taken
Sweetie blocked with her swords. She hit the tree but vanished. She kicked Adam from behind. She wasn't giving up.

Gone

Old December 8th, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:

Sweetie blocked with her swords. She hit the tree but vanished. She kicked Adam from behind. She wasn't giving up.
Adam growled He made it his mission to destroy what Blake loves . He will succeed. Adam stumbled but quickly turned around as he did he kicked sweetie in her chest then again in her head
" I lead the white fang you seriously think you can defeat an Alpha? I have years of training , hard work , discipline . A child versus a warrior " he said and was about to it sweetie when he was hit by a long metal hammer sending him to a tree he shook his head
" MWUAHAHAHAHAAHA! It's Nora time! " Nora said and small electric bolts surrounded her . Adam growled at them both he stood up now holding something round , Nora raised her eyebrow and whistled
" oooh looks dangerous " Nora taunted . Adam threw the round object in the ground and he vanished in smoke . Nora jumped in the air and squealed
" team RNJR wins! " she said and looked at sweetie with a smile
" who you? " Nora asked

Last edited by Leucos; December 8th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.