Today 01:05 PM

Old December 27th, 2021, 01:06 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Flamelight caught the scent and the voice of another cat... A very familiar voice. Risking a look, Flamelight stiffened when he recognized the scarred ThunderClan deputy. Wow, he hasn't expected him here... But that was rude to think, wasn't it? Of course he would have a missed loved one here, and it was perfectly fine for him to visit, like everyone else. He wasn't about to bother him: he probably wanted to be alone, and besides... Flamelight may or may not be unnerved by the big, stone-faced cat. He was deputy, but gave off a "don't talk to me at any point of your existence" vibe around him, and Flamelight rarely approached him.

Flamelight sighed softly, and it was then that he realized he was still holding a flower. One that he had meant to leave at the grave Dogbark was currently standing in front of. Hmm... Problem. Should he approach and risk an annoyed tom, or leave with the flower? The fiery tabby tom sat idly at his late mentor's grave, which was surprisingly close, and sat quietly, practically radiating awkwardness.

Dogbark couldn’t ignore the flame-pelted Warrior anymore, and he turned to look at Flamelight, who had a flower still dangling from his mouth, he looked torn.
Dogbark let out an inaudible sigh from his nose and raised an eyebrow,
“Come on then,” He patted the earth beside him with his tail.
Ugh, did these cats need invitations for everything? Paying respect to the dead was something everyone could do, graves weren’t exclusive.
He scooted over as well, keeping his eyes locked on Flamelight’s with a:
’Well, are you coming?’ Look on his face.
Old December 27th, 2021, 01:13 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Dogbark couldn’t ignore the flame-pelted Warrior anymore, and he turned to look at Flamelight, who had a flower still dangling from his mouth, he looked torn.
Dogbark let out an inaudible sigh from his nose and raised an eyebrow,
“Come on then,” He patted the earth beside him with his tail.
Ugh, did these cats need invitations for everything? Paying respect to the dead was something everyone could do, graves weren’t exclusive.
He scooted over as well, keeping his eyes locked on Flamelight’s with a:
’Well, are you coming?’ Look on his face.
Well, that was quick... And admittedly scared and surprised Flamelight more than he would like to admit. The tom luckily managed to prevent himself from jumping out of his fur, but he nearly chocked on his tongue with the effort (good thing he had placed the flower down earlier!). He cleared his throat, as if he didn't nearly almost choke himself with a pretty plant, and walked over to Dogbark, sitting next to him yet giving him plenty of personal space.

Huh... What was he supposed to do now? Should he be quiet? Or talk? Flamelight contemplated for a few moments before settling on just grabbing the flower-a small cornflower-and placing it at the grave Dogbark sat in front of, unwilling to say anything. He would normally converse, but he'd rather not annoy the tom next to him. So, he sat next to him in complete silence, looking between the grave in front of him and that of his late mentor's, wondering if Dusklight was watching him and cackling at his predicament...

He probably was.

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 27th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post

"Why dont you look into yourself, then. Dig deep. Figure out why you still have such a hatred for Thunderclan. Because that hatred will eat you up from the inside. It will not only hurt innocent cats from both Thunderclan and Riverclan, but it will hurt yourself too, if you hold onto it." Sighing a bit. It was something she had always tried to teach her apprentices. Pride means nothing in the face of being compassionate. The warrior that stays their claw to help others is the most powerful warrior of all. "Look, if its that much of an issue for you, completely forget about Thunderclan and Riverclan for a second. This is just about Dogbark. Do you have anything personal against Dogbark? Any reason to hate them specifically?" Pausing for a moment. "And yes, I already had plans to speak with Kes too..."

The grumbling from the medicine cat was probably more fitting if it came from a kit but whatever Snakeheart didnt care he was being forced to self reflect and wasnt happy about it. "Well they killed Lionstorm and their actions lead to the death of Firehawk for one and I spent moons on end treating the endless amount of clanmates injured by them so I think my dislike is fair. Im directly in the position where I see the most hurt of riverclan and see quite personally how others hurt us, and thunderclan hurt a lot. I have nothing personal against Dogbark but... Well we have no garentee they wont turn right around and harm us again and as leader he'd be directly responsible for that... I cant risk it." And he couldnt not as a high rank with the saftey and health of the clan in his paws. Speaking of he had his herbs and hopefully Junipersong did too and was ready to head back to camp with it and (hopefully) harass the birdbrain into good health.
Old December 27th, 2021, 05:32 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Shallowstep

He craned his neck back once his clanmate looked ready to shred his fur off. He almost got up to give her some space, but once she sized him up, she seemed to settle down a bit. He watched as her tense muscles slowly eased, but he could still see them slightly bunched in caution.

What am I doing here? He thought, shaking his head, his light blue neck fur fluffing up as he became more aware of the breeze that has settled in. He heard her question, but she seemed to be a bit focused on something else. Regardless, it would be rude not to answer. "Oh, I like to come here when... y'know, camp is hard sometimes. I feel as if I can't breathe in there because of the tension. A-about Shadowclan, and the general troubles were experiencing. Here just feels free, not a confinement." He shrugged, licking his paw to draw it over his cold ears.

"Y-yes, my name is Shallowstep. And, your right. There aren't many cat's out at the moment, especially during leaf-bare." He nodded, agreeing. "So, what are you doing here? You seem a bit... stressed." He finished slowly, eyeing her.

@Saeran //
Old December 28th, 2021, 03:37 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
The grumbling from the medicine cat was probably more fitting if it came from a kit but whatever Snakeheart didnt care he was being forced to self reflect and wasnt happy about it. "Well they killed Lionstorm and their actions lead to the death of Firehawk for one and I spent moons on end treating the endless amount of clanmates injured by them so I think my dislike is fair. Im directly in the position where I see the most hurt of riverclan and see quite personally how others hurt us, and thunderclan hurt a lot. I have nothing personal against Dogbark but... Well we have no garentee they wont turn right around and harm us again and as leader he'd be directly responsible for that... I cant risk it." And he couldnt not as a high rank with the saftey and health of the clan in his paws. Speaking of he had his herbs and hopefully Junipersong did too and was ready to head back to camp with it and (hopefully) harass the birdbrain into good health.
A lot of that was unfortunately true. Lionstorm, the coyotes, a lot of mistreatment, and Snake likely knew way more than she did about a lot of the smaller transgressions that never reached her ears. This was a tricky problem to overcome. How could you actively overcome your hate of something if you had no positive experiences of that thing? Surely there must have been SOMETHING Thunderclan had done for Riverclan and Snakeheart was just forgetting? She wracked her brain but couldn't think of anything. Then an idea came to mind. Something she would have to act on later but another one of her 'personal projects' was starting to blossom. She had been on a good few of these herb patrols so she already knew what several different herbs looked like. It would have to be something she acted on later, though. For now, picking up what she had collected, which was barely even half of what Snakeheart had managed, and carried it with her back to camp.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 28th, 2021, 04:33 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Clock Dragonshifter

Lizardfrost took her patrol to Firefly Cove. Wordlessly, she swivled her ears around, trying to pick up on the sounds of prey. Leafbare made it hard for her to hunt, because animals were hidden. Unlike most, Lizardfrost couldn't smell them out because of her little disability. Eventually, she heard a bird chirp overhead. Lizardfrost saw it sit on a branch. Thankfully, the she-cat had taken climbing lessons. With some sneaking and a careful lap, she pulled herself up the bark, chomping down on the bird and landing on the ground with it in her mouth. Her paws hurt a little, however.
Old December 28th, 2021, 01:42 PM
PopcornKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

--Clearlight--

Clearlight shook her head softly. Maybe I should've gone with an easier one. She thought. But I thought that the fire one was pretty obvious? Apparently not. Clearlight gave a weak smile. "No, Quickkit," she said sadly, "it's fire. The answer is fire."

Hopefully Quickkit would brush the one loss off and continue on like a champion. Hopefully. Clearlight thought of something to distract her, then realized it was the kit's turn. "It's your turn now." Clearlight supplied, hoping that was an adequate distraction.
(sorry I've been so long, had family issues)

Quickkit:

She hisses, how did she fail? She was the best! Well she was going to make the hardest question ever!

"I am blue, what am I?" She purred, she is going to win this!

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!
Old December 29th, 2021, 08:58 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
(sorry I've been so long, had family issues)

Quickkit:

She hisses, how did she fail? She was the best! Well she was going to make the hardest question ever!

"I am blue, what am I?" She purred, she is going to win this!
(Oh, you're fine!)

--Clearlight--

Clearlight forced her face to keep still at Quickkit's look of disappointment. No no, she couldn't laugh at Quickkit, the poor kit was trying her best. Clearlight listened intently as Quickkit spoke her riddle.

Blue? A number of things were blue. "Is it the sky? Or the lake? A river? A stream? Water? The sea? A blue flower? A smooth stone? A blue grey cat? A Twoleg house? A borrower's collar?"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 29th, 2021, 05:23 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Ivywish arrived at the meadow, She didn't see Flamelight. She layed down patiently and waited.
@Kyrieknight
Old December 29th, 2021, 05:25 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Ivywish arrived at the meadow, She didn't see Flamelight. She layed down patiently and waited.
@Kyrieknight
Flamelight walked over and tilted his head curiously, as if asking what they were doing there. Was there something she needed to say? Or something else? It was cold, and he huffed, puffing his fur. Hopefully this can be done quickly.

Bump me only after two days.